Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone (37623 Views)

Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by change9ja(f): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Simply tell me what you disagreed with. I guess you don't have enough credit in your phone to even read my post, not to talk of replying. Go aborrowing, just like your master Buhari. Hypocrite.
why would u doubt the Pedigree of the Nigerian Army. You Call An Ex Major General that held Many Top Post an Illiterate.
Nb: Nigerian Army Post is given based on academic qualifications

Mind u Post is different from Rank
Rank eg Major General, Major, Colonel, Captain
Post eg Minister, Governor, GOC, ADC, director, Commandant, CDS

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by NovusHomo(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
MalcoImX:
Why not create your own tag! like: GejWhileYouWhereHere? Maybe it will trend.
Kikikikiiiii!

#GEJwhileyouwerehere those who surrounded you stole Nigeria to a coma and you did not give a damn.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by NovusHomo(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Bright4:
Babanowthatyouareback, GEJ don enter another one chance...

#Babawhileyouweregone, the international community warned GEJ that if elections do not hold he will face the International Court of Justice (ICJ)-in short, he will be Gbagbo-ised.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Eluwilussit(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
change9ja:
why would u doubt the Pedigree of the Nigerian Army. You Call An Ex Major General that held Many Top Post an Illiterate.
Nb: Nigerian Army Post is given based on academic qualifications

Mind u Post is different from Rank
Rank eg Major General, Major, Colonel, Captain
Post eg Minister, Governor, GOC, ADC, director, Commandant, CDS

Didn't you read when one of the northern generals said that they were admitted into the NDA based on letters from prominent persons and institutions? Was that how the southern officers got in? It is still the same today.

How the hell did he become a platoon leader in the mid 60s when he joined the army in 1961? How the hell did he rise without passing most of his officers' courses? Nigerian Army has favoured the North since the white man left. Truth. So spare me and others this your line of argument.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by AIZubair(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
‪#‎BabaWhileYouWereGone‬
Fuel scarcity returned to our filling station and APC was blamed for influencing oil marketers to hoard fuel.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by dpedro1: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
LESSON TO SOME GUYS!!! WOMAN
POUR HOT WATER ON HER
NEIGHBOUR FOR PEEPING HER
WHILE BATHING
A pregnant woman in Enugu State,Akwuke,
Awkunanaw whose name is Mrs. Mercy Chintua
had attacked her neighbour with a hot water for
peeping while she was bathing. She was later
arrested by the Enugu State police command for
the assault.
Read more at www.kelechiukpe.tk/?m=0
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by mcquin(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
ichidodo:
Chai... E pain am wella...

babawhileyouweregone, APC have
been reeling from one knockout punch
after another...first From Fayose to
FFK even PEJ herself couldn't resist
smashing five-hit combos on your
person Baba....#
babawhileyouweregone, Your Boys
boko have been suffering defeat after
defeat by our gallant soldiers,the
islamists need morale support....#
babawhileyouweregone, Thieffnubu
youe financier was exposed as a very
corrupt politician,now Nigerians in the
streets are believing that your party is
filled with hypocrites with chains to
enslave Nigerians..#
babawhileyouwer....

Bro no offence, but your statement attracted only '1 like' while the niccur you quoted have got '15 likes'...ask yourself, who actually made sense btw the both of you?

Sha no quarrel with me, quarrel with those that liked his comment over yours.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by holatin(m): 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Eluwilussit:

So I am actually very surprised that GEJ performed upto
this level. Bear in mind too, that he has been the most
tolerant and criticized president.

pls lecture me areas he had performed, decreasing ghost worker when his wife is one, fighting corruption when all sector reek of it, they claim he create schools,what has happen to the one available ?
its just d case of trowing pure water inside an ocean, security nothing to right home about.
you say he is d most criticized president, why wount he be ?
do you remember d incident that make him bagged dat award ? THE SUBSIDY REMOVAL ! imagine a President steeping on the masses toe on the first day of the year. what an heartless behaviour.

You cant lay the blame of the insurgency solely at
Jona's feet. The North opposed every move the FG
made towards the fight against against Boko Haram.
Buhari especially, said that attacking Boko Haram is
the same as attacking the northerners.

really maybe I should blame d military then, Jonathan say this himself he said he underestimated boko haram, imagine an insurgence issue treat with kids glove, have you forgotten what he once say he said BOKO HARAM ARE OUR SIBLINGS, YOU DONT KILL YOUR SIBLINGS.
if its d northern elders dat stop him from attacking boko haram, why haven't they stopped him in d past six week.
be truthful to yourself.
what make GEJ never wage a full blown way on boko haram until 4 weeks ago ?
concerning buhari statement, he is saying what is truly happening in the north, a lot of civilian are killed while attacking boko haram.
I will find the link for you.

Buhari has never
achieved anything on his own. He's been spoon-fed as
a young officer throughout his military career, simply
because he's a Fulani man

wtf did you really wrote dat ? if instilling discipline is not achievement what is, if destroying maitasine the insurgence group is not achievement what is, if refusing to devalue d naira even when jakande rail project is on is not achievement what is, if jailing corrupt politician is not an achievement what is, if supervising the completion of two refineries is not an achievement what is.

I will be the first person to donate a million brooms, if
APC offered us a better alternative. Jonathan is not
good enough, that's the truth. But he has not been
supported enough and given a free hand to run things.
Obasanjo is attacking him from the west and Buhari
and Boko Haram from the North. How do we really
expect the man to function properly?

i will continue from here tomorrow
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Slimzjoe(m): 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
kennygee:
#BabaWhileYouWereGone , GEJ said "Stealing is not corruption" and i still can't believe and educated person said that.

Did He say Stealing Is Good??
By the Way he was Only Quoting The Chief Justice Of The Country

Nigerians: Believing Whatever Trash That Please Them
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Buhari isn't fit to hold a match stick next to Mandela!!! Where do we even start the comparison...the late Mandela was light years ahead of him in terms of achievements. Comparing an Olodo, hiding behind brilliant minds to a Genius? Biko don't go there
Mandela was no Genius. He kept failing his law exams. Even he in his autobiography admitted he was not the brightest person out there. Going to prison does not make you a genius, even if its for a hundred years.
Mandela at a point was what you'd call a militant now. He was guilty of blowing up government facilities. He went to jail for his conviction but so did hundreds of others. They were steadfast principled people, not geniuses. No country has that number of geniuses.
His actions post imprisonment are what makes him great; Forgeting the injustice done against him and his people and building a new nation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Marvellouzkk(f): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
So because GEJ is corrupt we should replace him with a bandit of CORRUPT looters in BUHARI/TINUBU/ATIKU

We should be asking where TINUBU/AMEACHI/ATIKU got their money & private jets from to sponsor Buhari. Buhari is knowingly taking money from these thieves to fund his campaign is corruption. Yet he is fooling us that he wants to fight corruption

Show me your friends or those you move with then people will see who you REALLY are

We have looters/robbers masquerading as agents of change
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Forwetinnah: 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Mandela was no Genius. He kept failing his law exams. Even he in his autobiography admitted he was not the brightest person out there. Going to prison does not make you a genius, even if its for a hundred years.
Mandela at a point was what you'd call a militant now. He was guilty of blowing up government facilities. He went to jail for his conviction but so did hundreds of others. They were steadfast principled people, not geniuses. No country has that number of geniuses.
His actions post imprisonment are what makes him great; Forgeting the injustice done against him and his people and building a new nation.

Yeah right..compared to Mallam Buhari he was Genius, yes I said it!!
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by ichidodo: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
mcquin:

Bro no offence, but your statement attracted only '1 like' while the niccur you quoted have got '15 likes'...ask yourself, who actually made sense btw the both of you?

Sha no quarrel with me, quarrel with those that liked his comment over yours.
I don't know maybe you shouldnt be sensless but inquire why away players in Stamford bridge don't get enough 'likes' or support from fans than the home team even though they could be better footballers than the blues....then you get to understand it is never who makes more sense but where. No offence.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by jkingx(m): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
chizitelu16:
buhari cant be d saviour of.my generation
You just prophesied you'll die when he become president to save Nigerians from thieves!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by mcquin(m): 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
ichidodo:
I don't know maybe you shouldnt be sensless but inquire why away players in Stamford bridge don't get enough 'likes' or support from fans than the home team even though they could be better footballers than the blues....then you get to understand it is never who makes more sense but where. No offence.

Dude you still ain't making sense. I don't watch football and so don't get your drift. But common sense teaches that if you are not appreciated in a place,quit trying hard to make a point.

#bless you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by farem: 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
#BabaWhileYouWereGone Jeg relocated the seat of government to Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by billyG(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
#babawhileyouwheregone Fani kayode has his 2 decayed attack frontal tooth removed by dentist.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yeah right..compared to Mallam Buhari he was Genius, yes I said it!!
You have four years to eat humble pie. It will be clear that what has been missing in the polity is will, not brilliance.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by billyG(m): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
#Babawhileyouaregone mamapiss said in lokoja that Baboons shld be soak in dogg's blood.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by ichidodo: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
mcquin:

Dude you still ain't making sense. I don't watch football and so don't get your drift. But common sense teaches that if you are not appreciated in a place,quit trying hard to make a point.

#bless you

You don't have to watch football to catch the drift,tis jes common sense regardless if you've got precious little to spare...but you get a free pass to pass on your thoughts and opinions because that is the beauty of a free democracy and so we must try or get to make our own point or play whether in Stamford bridge or away regardless if the spectactors and likers are Janjaweedes or Jonathanians.....Now run away,son.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by billyG(m): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Did He say Stealing Is Good??
By the Way he was Only Quoting The Chief Justice Of The Country

Nigerians: Believing Whatever Trash That Please Them
That iz an after thought,when he was saying it did he said d chief justice said & i qoute"corruption is not stealing"
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by change9ja(f): 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Didn't you read when one of the northern generals said that they were admitted into the NDA based on letters from prominent persons and institutions? Was that how the southern officers got in? It is still the same today.

How the hell did he become a platoon leader in the mid 60s when he joined the army in 1961? How the hell did he rise without passing most of his officers' courses? Nigerian Army has favoured the North since the white man left. Truth. So spare me and others this your line of argument.
u just being deluded if u calm down, u would understand. Don't let PDP make u clueless, You are smarter than this
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by bluehorizo(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
Guess who is back?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by yormite: 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
#babawhileyouaregone fayose lied about your age Gej came to south west to distribute his stolen money to the obas Sai buhari like if you know buhari will be sworn in on may 29 change is here
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Eluwilussit(m): 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
holatin:

[/s]So I am actually very surprised that GEJ performed upto
this level. Bear in mind too, that he has been the most
tolerant and criticized president.[s]

pls lecture me areas he had performed, decreasing ghost worker when his wife is one, fighting corruption when all sector reek of it, they claim he create schools,what has happen to the one available ?
its just d case of trowing pure water inside an ocean, security nothing to right home about.
you say he is d most criticized president, why wount he be ?
do you remember d incident that make him bagged dat award ? THE SUBSIDY REMOVAL ! imagine a President steeping on the masses toe on the first day of the year. what an heartless behaviour.

[/s]You cant lay the blame of the insurgency solely at
Jona's feet. The North opposed every move the FG
made towards the fight against against Boko Haram.
Buhari especially, said that attacking Boko Haram is
the same as attacking the northerners.[s]

really maybe I should blame d military then, Jonathan say this himself he said he underestimated boko haram, imagine an insurgence issue treat with kids glove, have you forgotten what he once say he said BOKO HARAM ARE OUR SIBLINGS, YOU DONT KILL YOUR SIBLINGS.
if its d northern elders dat stop him from attacking boko haram, why haven't they stopped him in d past six week.
be truthful to yourself.
what make GEJ never wage a full blown way on boko haram until 4 weeks ago ?
concerning buhari statement, he is saying what is truly happening in the north, a lot of civilian are killed while attacking boko haram.
I will find the link for you.

[/s]Buhari has never
achieved anything on his own. He's been spoon-fed as
a young officer throughout his military career, simply
because he's a Fulani man[s]

wtf did you really wrote dat ? if instilling discipline is not achievement what is, if destroying maitasine the insurgence group is not achievement what is, if refusing to devalue d naira even when jakande rail project is on is not achievement what is, if jailing corrupt politician is not an achievement what is, if supervising the completion of two refineries is not an achievement what is.

I will be the first person to donate a million brooms, if
APC offered us a better alternative. Jonathan is not
good enough, that's the truth. But he has not been
supported enough and given a free hand to run things.
Obasanjo is attacking him from the west and Buhari
and Boko Haram from the North. How do we really
expect the man to function properly?

i will continue from here tomorrow

Well, it is called democracy. I have said everything there's to say against Buhari, so if you are convinced that he's the best man for the job, then go for it. I will rather not vote than cast my precious vote to a former coupist.

Buhari represents everything that I hate in politics. Jonathan as well, but the difference is that Jonathan has never been a military tyrant. So on that note, between the two evils, I stick with jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Eluwilussit(m): 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
change9ja:
u just being deluded if u calm down, u would understand. Don't let PDP make u clueless, You are smarter than this

That's the big problem. You assume that everyone against Buhari is PDP. I belong to no party. If I were living in Lagos, I would definitely vote APC, based on Fashola's personality and efforts.

I am against the choice of Buhari. If you substitute Buhari with Ribadu or Fashola, I definitely will be singing the change song. With Buhari and Tinubu's stooge, it is a big no for me. I will never support a man who overthrew a democratically elected government. The very government he swore to protect.

What's the difference between Buhari and Dimka, Orkah and all the other soldiers that were executed when their coups failed? The failed soldiers were traitors and the successful ones, heroes. Same act with different results but nonetheless, the same ambitions/crime.

If Buhari had failed and was executed, we would be referring to him today as a villain. He would have been recognized as the traitor that he is. Thanks to good fortune, he succeeded and today he is riding on the backs of the ignorant and lazy generation to rewrite his story and history.

Who gave the failed soldiers that were executed the chance to make things right? If Buhari ever wins this election, then we need to apologize to all the men that were executed as a result of failed coup attempts. Maybe as the president, Buhari would need to award them the highest honours in the land, posthumously. After all, they committed the same offence. How about that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by change9ja(f): 5:25am On Mar 07, 2015
Eluwilussit:

That's the big problem. You assume that everyone against Buhari is PDP. I belong to no party. If I were living in Lagos, I would definitely vote APC, based on Fashola's personality and efforts.

I am against the choice of Buhari. If you substitute Buhari with Ribadu or Fashola, I definitely will be singing the change song. With Buhari and Tinubu's stooge, it is a big no for me. I will never support a man who overthrew a democratically elected government. The very government he swore to protect.

What's the difference between Buhari and Dimka, Orkah and all the other soldiers that were executed when their coups failed? The failed soldiers were traitors and the successful ones, heroes. Same act with different results but nonetheless, the same ambitions/crime.

If Buhari had failed and was executed, we would be referring to him today as a villain. He would have been recognized as the traitor that he is. Thanks to good fortune, he succeeded and today he is riding on the backs of the ignorant and lazy generation to rewrite his story and history.

Who gave the failed soldiers that were executed the chance to make things right? If Buhari ever wins this election, then we need to apologize to all the men that were executed as a result of failed coup attempts. Maybe as the president, Buhari would need to award them the highest honours in the land, posthumously. After all, they committed the same offence. How about that?
I would Vote Buhari over Ribadu n Fash sef. Am nt a Fan of Words. I love actions. I would rather ask u to still see the bright side of d Man Apart from that we are d cause of our problem cos we make dis politicians too comfortable, Praise dem for little things.
GEJ has failed, and booting him out won't allow b teaching pdp lesson other political parties also.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by oliy24(m): 7:24am On Mar 07, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone gej spent more time in Lagos than ever sharing money. the fact is we collected the money and still dust our PVC to vote for you
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by oliy24(m): 7:32am On Mar 07, 2015
millionaireman:

Not only that GMB is too old and sick, he does not have the knowledge background of such old leaders like Nelson Mandela, former war time British Primeminister, Winston Churchill; talkless the other healthy and very well-learned US presidents who served their countries in their 70s.
Comparing GMB to these people is deception.

many people just talk without knowing anything. what is the knowledge background of nelson mandale. read the real and whole truth about him not some novel that only do the praising,

for your info, nelson Mandela was a political thug before he went to jail and he was a drop out too.
take you time to read online and learn how prison changed him.

mtcheew, so many half baked paid supporters
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by mcquin(m): 9:31am On Mar 07, 2015
ichidodo:
You don't have to watch football to catch the drift,tis jes common sense regardless if you've got precious little to spare...but you get a free pass to pass on your thoughts and opinions because that is the beauty of a free democracy and so we must try or get to make our own point or play whether in Stamford bridge or away regardless if the spectactors and likers are Janjaweedes or Jonathanians.....Now run away,son.

Sincerely guy try working of your emotions "father", you don't have to fight me because I said I don't watch football. At the end you still didn't make sense.

Why not try texting in simple correct English for better COMMUNICATION and devoid of insults and abuses.

I might not have "COMMON SENSE" like you but I know how to communicate so you understand me.

#Blessings Father!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React / Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges / #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.