Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone (37632 Views)

Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Takim107(f): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
sokera:
[s][/s] do you think na beans play to become a GENERAL IN THE MILITARY ? Baba don fight war tire to protect our dear Nation .... blockhead...
you're grounded.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by femolala001(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kagawa:
General Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Friday returned to Nigeria on a British Airways flight from London, after almost 10 days in London for a campaign break. In what seems like a twist, the Nigerian twitter as it is fondly called has gone berserk with a trending hashtag #Babawhileyouweregone.

Here are some hilarious stuff from fun loving Nigerians who never like to miss a good moment for laughs.

@Backarray: #BabaWhileYouWereGone GEJ told the yooths that Nigeria was no.4 on the list of highest polio cases & they clapped.

@DOlusegun: #BabaWhileYouWereGone Sheyi Shay caused a presidential erection (pun not intended)

@imamdimam: #BabaWhileYouWereGone Adamu Muazu blamed APC for fuel scarcity and later blamed his IT team for saying his mind.

@jag_bros: #BabaWhileYouWereGone Mr Chia that normally calls u "Quarter to Go" died at d age of 46. We wished him R.I.P

#BabaWhileYouWereGone Nigeria became a state in Chad. Our new president is badass

- http://thebusinessaim.com.ng/general-muhammadu-buharis-return-to-nigeria-sparks-twitter-trend-babawhileyouweregone/

#BabaWhileYouWhereGone fani kayode said Lai muhammed wears pampers and Tinubu has mouth odour. GMB all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone Our Soja boys told GEJ never again will he rule Naija

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Forwetinnah: 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I have been saying that we have more idiots in naija than any other part of the world. Is the man only 73? He is semi-illiterate, senile and hopelessly selfish.

What did this vagabond achieve in the last 29 years? He is a failure and a product of quota system;Unintelligent and unintelligible. Among all the past leaders, he's one of the few that couldn't pass most of his officers' courses.

As a retired officer, how has this egghead improved himself? All his dream is to rule better qualified people. He is the least qualified nigerian to rule us. I will rather vote PEJ than Buhari. He's too selfish and unfortunately the North seems to think that his personal ambitions represent that of the North.

Ofcourse they would support him..Most of the Northerners fall into the same illiterate, hopelessly selfish, vagabond category just like Buhari
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by IamLEGEND1: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
#BabaWhileYouWereGone one bros beat me up for fuel line. oo000000oo.....BABA!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by gen2briz(m): 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
# Babawhileyouweregone OBJ scored two goals on his 78th bday
novelty match, one for him and one for YOU n Nigerians!

#BabaWhileYouWereGone Our YOOTs
went to dance Shoki for Democracy with Oga KORO & Uncle Asari

#BabaWhileYouWereGone GEJ punished us with fuel and electricity
scarcity! Thank God, Daddy is home now! We expect fuel anytime
now

#BabaWhileYouWereGone GEJ said "I believe Chibok girls are still
alive because Boko Haram usually display bodies of people they kill"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Forwetinnah: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Revolution:

Tell that to South Africans who voted Mandela in at the age of 76 years. And, unlike Buhari who has been a free man and part of society for most of his life, Mandela had been incarcerated for 27 years and so had been cut off from many modern technological, economical and social advances.

Buhari isn't fit to hold a match stick next to Mandela!!! Where do we even start the comparison...the late Mandela was light years ahead of him in terms of achievements. Comparing an Olodo, hiding behind brilliant minds to a Genius? Biko don't go there
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by nduchucks: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
#BabaWhileYouWereGone GEJ looked very fit and able attired in a track suit, but his brain remains unfit and he remains clueless.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Islie:
This trend is funny

#Babawhileyouweregone: PEJ called you a dead brain
#BabaWhileYouWereGone: I insulted on PEJ for calling you a dead brain, I also told her that she can't speak good English and that she should be preparing her load and Jona's Load to Otuoke come may 29.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Borderless: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kagawa:
General Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Friday returned to Nigeria on a British Airways flight from London, after almost 10 days in London for a campaign break. In what seems like a twist, the Nigerian twitter as it is fondly called has gone berserk with a trending hashtag #Babawhileyouweregone.

Here are some hilarious stuff from fun loving Nigerians who never like to miss a good moment for laughs.

@Backarray: #BabaWhileYouWereGone GEJ told the yooths that Nigeria was no.4 on the list of highest polio cases & they clapped.

@DOlusegun: #BabaWhileYouWereGone Sheyi Shay caused a presidential erection (pun not intended)

@imamdimam: #BabaWhileYouWereGone Adamu Muazu blamed APC for fuel scarcity and later blamed his IT team for saying his mind.

@jag_bros: #BabaWhileYouWereGone Mr Chia that normally calls u "Quarter to Go" died at d age of 46. We wished him R.I.P

#BabaWhileYouWereGone Nigeria became a state in Chad. Our new president is badass

- http://thebusinessaim.com.ng/general-muhammadu-buharis-return-to-nigeria-sparks-twitter-trend-babawhileyouweregone/

They forgot to tell themselves how GEJ has been crushing bokoharam. Shameless lot!
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by madridguy(m): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
He went to the UK

Takim107:
where did he go to? As a strong supporter pls tell a weak supporter what he was doing where he went.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Smart007i(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is da coolest trend ever...
Sai Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kentrasso:
I wish I could laugh but am too sad....

What is wrong?
cheer up. Everything will be all right smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Tvegas(m): 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
#BabaWhileYouWereGone...... Patience said we should stone your boys but we ignored her grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by EbukaFran: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Peppyluv:
[s]Why are you insulting his father,did he insult yours? Don't you insult GEJ every moment? Old fool that denies her own father.[/s]

Stop calling her old fool. Perpetual, u are older than her. Ugly fat bitcvh
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Tvegas(m): 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
#BabaWhileYouWereGone.......Fani kayode aka Fani werepe didnt take his drugs so he started saying rubbish....Infact baba if you heard the things he said,you will pity his life ah BABA lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by titipeters: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
RicardozRichard:

My friend what concern Abraham in this generation do u think Abraham and God were into politics

And by the way Abraham was a Good man right from the beginning even when he was from a home of idiol worshipping practices he stood unique unlike buhari that right from the day of his arrival to earth he has been fucking evil and what u myopic nigerians fail to that is that an evil man from Africa would continue to be an evil man from Africa no matter how he try to change

Am not a PDP or an APC or a political soilder I don't give a fvuk about that shit call politics but as young as I am I know and HV seen the footmarks of GMB and GEJ and if I am in place to just I ll follow the footstep of GEJ because biblically he is the Joshua and psychologically he is the Einstein and physically he is the Tobacco I Smoke

So Bleep it and be wise... in politics half bread is better than none does not work it is no bread is better than half and all

So Can I Continue Smoking

Yes before I forget don't call anyone stupid again this is just a discussion not a Village meeting

So Can I Continue Smoking
I love your comment, a million like 4 u

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by NovusHomo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kentrasso:

I pray that God will give you cause to be happy. Stay srong.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Amyceilyn(f): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
#BabaWhileYouWereGone,,,,,,PEJ said something,i will tell you when you win the election,

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
#Babawhileyouweregone PEJ said nah only bus conductors they always ask for change
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by change9ja(f): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari Trending Today

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Timijo(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
#BabaWhileYouWereGone....Fayose said Tinubu has mouth odour.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by change9ja(f): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nature love for Buhari Today on twitter
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Bright4(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Babanowthatyouareback, GEJ don enter another one chance...
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Eluwilussit(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
holatin:
What did gej achieved as a governor in bayelsa ? Y is it dat edwin, omokri and d bearded militant that are against gej been a vp then ?

Well, I am gonna make it simple for you. I have never believed in Jonathan. I didn't think that he had the desire or the ambition to be the Deputy Governor. A man doesn't give what he doesn't have. I see Jona as a colossal mistake foisted on us by the evil genius, Obasanjo.

So I am actually very surprised that GEJ performed upto this level. Bear in mind too, that he has been the most tolerant and criticized president.

You cant lay the blame of the insurgency solely at Jona's feet. The North opposed every move the FG made towards the fight against against Boko Haram. Buhari especially, said that attacking Boko Haram is the same as attacking the northerners. What was Jona supposed to do? Do an Odi or Zaki Biam in the NE?

Jona is not anywhere close to being presidential but Buhari is not an alternative. He's simply a bad market in our naija language. He's not qualified to be a kindergarten minder, not to talk of a president.

So while I am supremely anti-Buhari, it doesn't mean that I am pro-GEJ. I am not anti-APC, I am only anti what they offer at the highest national level-the presidency. At the same time, I am not pro-PDP and I am not pro anything they offer at any level.

I am simply against the idea of using Buhari to change the supposedly ineffective GEJ. Buhari has never achieved anything on his own. He's been spoon-fed as a young officer throughout his military career, simply because he's a Fulani man.

The North needed to push their boys to counter the dominance of the south in all our national life. Unfortunately, the North went about it the wrong way. Instead of encouraging education and merit, the North embarked on pushing and forcing every nincompoop on the rest of the nation. Today, they are reaping the result of decades of neglect.

I will be the first person to donate a million brooms, if APC offered us a better alternative. Jonathan is not good enough, that's the truth. But he has not been supported enough and given a free hand to run things. Obasanjo is attacking him from the west and Buhari and Boko Haram from the North. How do we really expect the man to function properly?

In the face of all the problems, it has been generally agreed that the agricultural and automotive industries are doing very fine by all standards. Also, the comatosed rail system is back to life. The economy is getting diversified and moving away from oil. What else do we want from jonathan?

All the vagabonds before him, what did they achieve? What did Obj achieve in 8 years? Why didn't the west and the North kick him out? The Niger Delta is responsible for over 60% of our national income and has been milked for decades to develop Lagos, Abuja and most of the North. What do they have to show for it? Poverty, degradation of their natural habitat etc.

Unfortunately, Jona has not done nothing for his people. Instead, he has supported agriculture and education in the North. The North has always been the major beneficiaries of every govt and yet they have never really been satisfied.

I wish Jona ignored the North and paid more attention to the SS. Then the west and the North would have had a genuine reason to shout for change. As things are today, Jonathan is useless to the SS and the entire South. The North has benefitted from him most. Followed by the SW. Unfortunately, they are the ones who will vote against him.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by change9ja(f): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Well, I am gonna make it simple for you. I have never believed in Jonathan. I didn't think that he had the desire or the ambition to be the Deputy Governor. A man doesn't give what he doesn't have. I see Jona as a colossal mistake foisted on us by the evil genius, Obasanjo.

So I am actually very surprised that GEJ performed upto this level. Bear in mind too, that he has been the most tolerant and criticized president.

You cant lay the blame of the insurgency solely at Jona's feet. The North opposed every move the FG made towards the fight against against Boko Haram. Buhari especially, said that attacking Boko Haram is the same as attacking the northerners. What was Jona supposed to do? Do an Odi or Zaki Biam in the NE?

Jona is not anywhere close to being presidential but Buhari is not an alternative. He's simply a bad market in our naija language. He's not qualified to be a kindergarten minder, not to talk of a president.

So while I am supremely anti-Buhari, it doesn't mean that I am pro-GEJ. I am not anti-APC, I am only anti what they offer at the highest national level-the presidency. At the same time, I am not pro-PDP and I am not pro anything they offer at any level.

I am simply against the idea of using Buhari to change the supposedly ineffective GEJ. Buhari has never achieved anything on his own. He's been spoon-fed as a young officer throughout his military career, simply because he's a Fulani man.

The North needed to push their boys to counter the dominance of the south in all our national life. Unfortunately, the North went about it the wrong way. Instead of encouraging education and merit, the North embarked on pushing and forcing every nincompoop on the rest of the nation. Today, they are reaping the result of decades of neglect.

I will be the first person to donate a million brooms, if APC offered us a better alternative. Jonathan is not good enough, that's the truth. But he has not been supported enough and given a free hand to run things. Obasanjo is attacking him from the west and Buhari and Boko Haram from the North. How do we really expect the man to function properly?

In the face of all the problems, it has been generally agreed that the agricultural and automotive industries are doing very fine by all standards. Also, the comatosed rail system is back to life. The economy is getting diversified and moving away from oil. What else do we want from jonathan?

All the vagabonds before him, what did they achieve? What did Obj achieve in 8 years? Why didn't the west and the North kick him out? The Niger Delta is responsible for over 60% of our national income and has been milked for decades to develop Lagos, Abuja and most of the North. What do they have to show for it? Poverty, degradation of their natural habitat etc.

Unfortunately, Jona has not done nothing for his people. Instead, he has supported agriculture and education in the North. The North has always been the major beneficiaries of every govt and yet they have never really been satisfied.

I wish Jona ignored the North and paid more attention to the SS. Then the west and the North would have had a genuine reason to shout for change. As things are today, Jonathan is useless to the SS and the entire South. The North has benefitted from him most. Followed by the SW. Unfortunately, they are the ones who will vote against him.
I can believe u just typed.the poo with all ur education. Delusion has eaten ur brains to ur skull.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
chizitelu16:
buhari cant be d saviour of.my generation
Then choose another cos u are not wanted in this one.... P.S take that otouke man with you... Back to the stone age where his mediocrity is genius enough #babawhileyouweregone we missed you dearly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
#Baba while you were gone the enemies of Nigeria (America and Europe using puppet francophone countries) have continued to bomb and displace populations in the North, under the false pretext of fighting Boko Haram who you know very well is tool created by our enemies to detroy Nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Eluwilussit(m): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
change9ja:
I can believe u just typed.the poo with all ur education. Delusion has eaten ur brains to ur skull.

Simply tell me what you disagreed with. I guess you don't have enough credit in your phone to even read my post, not to talk of replying. Go aborrowing, just like your master Buhari. Hypocrite.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Toyolad(m): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kentrasso:
hmmmm...singing Passenger's song;Don't u cry....smile for the living....life's for the living so live it....

changes to Lagbaja's song;Put a smile on your face,no matter condition,F'eyin eeee.
#cheer up miss, All is well
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by kritikali(m): 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
jdleo32:
#Babawhileyouwergone we fully belived you wil arrive with your certificate dully stamped and sign by Cambridge.
#Babawhileyouweregone your doctor in nigerian was praying dat you realize the harm you are trying to put Nigeria’s tru.

Many more just #whileyouweregone.

Babawhileyouaregone; this deluded piece of shit lost his sense and couldn't realise the harm cluelessness is already puting nigeria tru.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
Very funny# I love my country I no go lie na inside am I go live till I die grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday / Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic / FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.