Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies (47473 Views)

Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) / (ladies Only) What Was The Silliest Sentence A Guy Used In Wooing You? / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Dahjhi: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
who still dey get time to woo self? undecided U wan do Yes, u nor do No. So what's the wooing thing ?
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by macpetrus(m): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Drinking alcohol is bad to woo a girl?.... I think am going to be single for a while cry
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:

This is fallacious rubbish.

What is the correlation between the use of social media and dwindling intelligence? The most intelligent people in the world are on social media. Does that fact alone not rubbish your claim? You should instead say that DUMB PEOPLE now have easier access to the internet, no thanks to network subscribers and free megabyte. A dumb person in the real world has nothing to offer on social media, and is evidenced by their posts.

You're a fool if you use social media and TV as an excuse for not being up and doing. A TV has a remote control and an "off" button. A social media account has a "logout" and "delete account" option. . . They distract you if you want to allow them. . . Scrap that statement up there. It's bullshit!

Another unfounded crap.

You cannot prove how many pms a person sends daily. If for any reason you put a number to it, you must have been a partaker of what you accuse other's of doing. Stop pulling "facts" out of your arsee!!! People have gotten married to fellow nairalanders. Others are in love and in serious relationship with fellow nairalanders. They first got in contact with each other via, that's right - pm. Whether or not he sent her 1000 pms before she accepted is none of your fvcking business. The most important thing is that they found love. . .

Lmao. Did you just fvcking say forbes list? Get the fvck outta here mahn. . . Show me your name on forbes list or, yeah that's right - shut the fvck up!!

Now look at yourself. . . You used the word "commercial" to describe the area. That is all the catcalls are for - commercial purposes. You mean to say you think all those whisling sound is to woo a lady? You know nought then. Those guys out there are business men. When at their places of work, they change attitudes to get their customers. Haven't you seen them walk up to a lady dragging her by the hand? They're wooing her too, right?

There's nothing wrong in drinking alcohol to get confident. As long as you are not drunk, you can carry out any function. You can even drive. The next person wouldn't even know you took alcohol. Now to expose your fallacious reasoning, again - can you prove that no one has gotten a girlfriend or wife after taking a little alcohol to gain a confidence boost?

No. You can't.

This is the only sensible comment you made.

What a moronic statement!

What is disgraceful about a proposal on social media? Is your version of social media restricted to nairaland alone? What gives you the rights to tell someone else how to use his time on social media?

Where else will they profess love on nairaland apart from the romance section? Politics section? Food section? Agriculture section? You even called it shameful. Do you know how many people right now think that this thread of yours is shameful? That shows you that every one has a choice. You cannot force your choice on others.

Now sit down and look at your dumb self again. . . You know why you're dumb? You condemned sending pms, you condemned also the issue of professing love openly, on the basis of not having met the lady or gotten her contacts prior to creating the thread. . . Smartass, sir, how else will her contacts be gotten if not via messaging her VIA the method you already condemned?

Guys professing love openly have their rights to do so. It isn't against the rules. It's actually a confidence boost for them. Before they embark on creating the thread, they knew they might face rejection, but went ahead anyway. It's called "trying". Dunno if you know what that means. It might also mean their own way of catching fun. What? You mean these _stupid 5, 10, 8 things rubbish lists are fun?

Learn from who? You? What did you teach? Where has it gotten you? What are your achievements? All I see is mumbo jumbo borne out of boredom. This wasn't properly thought out, except of course the point you made about money. . . Dumbass, every thing is hard work. You only have to be smart while doing hard work. What _moron will be smart only and not take the necessary hard work/efforts of what he has smartly planned?

Creating a thread is not by force. Create threads but not of silly beer parlor and peppersoup joint opinions. . .
bro dis was quite very brilliant of u.i applaud u outlining all his gilberish n vulgar writeups 4 him....alth some of ur points where subtly smokes n mirrors but dey were skillfully done........kudos

1 Like

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
seriously hurt cool
tongue how u doing?
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
CFCfan:

I've seen some of your topics on the home page.
hahaha cheesy

And you concluded I'm the king of thread creator ?
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by lanog: 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
TYPING....
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by lanog: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
What fallacy!

1 Like

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
mirexxx:
i love ur dp cheesy

Love you too baby
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
tongue how u doing?
I'm doing very fyn dear.. Careful ooooo, don't let niqqas tear you to pieces
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by redcliff: 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
rubbish post.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by mirexxx(f): 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

Love you too baby
tnx smiley
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
evanscheck:
I am a guy dat is so different from oda guys. Asking a gal to be ur galfriend is nt invoke again, wat is invoke is dat she wud get so attached to u dat she may be d one asking u out . Also know dat u have to be comfortable before such things can happen
orijin in action...

1 Like

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
blackett try take things cool on this forum. its getting too much,huh?wink
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:

Why are u trying to keep her pusssy for u alone

@ diddydiva, I'm crushing on u jaree
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
diddydiva:
blackett try take things cool on this forum. its getting too much,huh?wink
Or?

1 Like

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
mirexxx:
tnx smiley

So how e go be? U go consider me

1 Like

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Mayor21(m): 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mtchw
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
i will honey.... Thankssmiley
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:
Or?

I hate u so much u idioot undecided you are always flirting with girls I'm crushing on
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by roymary: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:

What is the correlation between the use of social media and dwindling intelligence? The most intelligent people in the world are on social media. Does that fact alone not rubbish your claim? You should instead say that DUMB PEOPLE now have easier access to the internet, no thanks to network subscribers and free megabyte. A dumb person in the real world has nothing to offer on social media, and is evidenced by their posts.

You're a fool if you use social media and TV as an excuse for not being up and doing. A TV has a remote control and an "off" button. A social media account has a "logout" and "delete account" option. . . They distract you if you want to allow them. . . Scrap that statement up there. It's bullshit!

Another unfounded crap.

You cannot prove how many pms a person sends daily. If for any reason you put a number to it, you must have been a partaker of what you accuse other's of doing. Stop pulling "facts" out of your arsee!!! People have gotten married to fellow nairalanders. Others are in love and in serious relationship with fellow nairalanders. They first got in contact with each other via, that's right - pm. Whether or not he sent her 1000 pms before she accepted is none of your fvcking business. The most important thing is that they found love. . .

Lmao. Did you just fvcking say forbes list? Get the fvck outta here mahn. . . Show me your name on forbes list or, yeah that's right - shut the fvck up!!

Now look at yourself. . . You used the word "commercial" to describe the area. That is all the catcalls are for - commercial purposes. You mean to say you think all those whisling sound is to woo a lady? You know nought then. Those guys out there are business men. When at their places of work, they change attitudes to get their customers. Haven't you seen them walk up to a lady dragging her by the hand? They're wooing her too, right?

There's nothing wrong in drinking alcohol to get confident. As long as you are not drunk, you can carry out any function. You can even drive. The next person wouldn't even know you took alcohol. Now to expose your fallacious reasoning, again - can you prove that no one has gotten a girlfriend or wife after taking a little alcohol to gain a confidence boost?

No. You can't.

What is disgraceful about a proposal on social media? Is your version of social media restricted to nairaland alone? What gives you the rights to tell someone else how to use his time on social media?

Where else will they profess love on nairaland apart from the romance section? Politics section? Food section? Agriculture section? You even called it shameful. Do you know how many people right now think that this thread of yours is shameful? That shows you that every one has a choice. You cannot force your choice on others.

Now sit down and look at your dumb self again. . . You know why you're dumb? You condemned sending pms, you condemned also the issue of professing love openly, on the basis of not having met the lady or gotten her contacts prior to creating the thread. . . Smartass, sir, how else will her contacts be gotten if not via messaging her VIA the method you already condemned?

Guys professing love openly have their rights to do so. It isn't against the rules. It's actually a confidence boost for them. Before they embark on creating the thread, they knew they might face rejection, but went ahead anyway. It's called "trying". Dunno if you know what that means. It might also mean their own way of catching fun. What? You mean these _stupid 5, 10, 8 things rubbish lists are fun?

Learn from who? You? What did you teach? Where has it gotten you? What are your achievements? All I see is mumbo jumbo borne out of boredom. This wasn't properly thought out, except of course the point you made about money. . . Dumbass, every thing is hard work. You only have to be smart while doing hard work. What _moron will be smart only and not take the necessary hard work/efforts of what he has smartly planned?

Creating a thread is not by force. Create threads but not of silly beer parlor and peppersoup joint opinions. . .

grin

Lol....you go sabi vex

1 Like

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Decryptor(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eg: After he saw rokiatu's waist.....

phabulux:

A moment ought to be spared
To which I cared
To look at the moon
And say, I guess, not too soon
That love may prove
That you I love.
Da-mn, you set!

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by mirexxx(f): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

So how e go be? U go consider me
really? why would anyone do such
now go 2 bed smiley
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

I hate u so much u idioot undecided you are always flirting with girls I'm crushing on
No vex. Won't try such again.
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
CFCfan:

I've seen some of your topics on the home page.
well even tho tosyn is guilty of dat,his post r quite sensitive n stimulatin but dis 1 is sometin else
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by joanprice: 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
alberto2k:
No.4 is not shameful at all..

What's the purpose of having the money if you can't use/flaunt it? undecided

Infact i'll proudly flaunt my money cuz that's what most of them wants cheesy
there is a state of mind that woo a lady its called a relax nd a merry heart which at times is created by alchol.
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by mytime24(f): 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Opiosko:
Hmmm! Dis commentus get as e be o. U dey advertise ya fertility?
oga na u abi angry
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by akinsadeez(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
I really don't want to knock your hustle OP because I know its not easy at all creating threads, but I feel this is a topic that has been rehashed over and over and over again in this section. in fact this seems like something tosyn has written on recently if I am not mistaken. Its obvious that you write well but why don't you try and find a unique topic and create something on it. I'm very sure it would be interesting.
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
mirexxx:
really? why would anyone do such
now go 2 bed smiley

U are an ugly tramp angry bullshiit undecided
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahaha cheesy

And you concluded I'm the king of thread creator ?
Na so I see am cheesy
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by mirexxx(f): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

U are an ugly tramp angry bullshiit undecided
K

1 Like

Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by daxon001(m): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:

Another unfounded crap.

No. You can't.

aba guy!
Dis bashin is 3 much na.D dude offend u b4 niso u think all dis ur 'counter attacks' make sense 2? undecided
upon all na only 1 like u getgrin
ps:keep calm buddy,d guy's post hit front page!
Re: Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
Lmao.There are particular guys who have virtually PM ed all my monickers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? / 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.