Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO) (874 Views)

Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture / British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO) by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
In a rather strange turn of events, a woman has
vowed against men and married her pet dog. 47
year old Amanda Rodgers from Brixton in south London was married to a man 20 years ago, but the relationship unfortunately lasted no more than a few short months, so dismayed she decided to swear against men and turn to dogs.

Amanda states that the reason she decided to wed
her pet dog was because she had all the qualities
that she was looking for in a life partner: “Sheba
had been in my life for years, making me laugh and
comforting me when I was feeling low.”
Proceedings started out in a traditional way, when
Amanda got down on one knee and proposed to
her pet dog, Sheba. Though the dog could not
respond, Rodgers says that she “could tell by her
tail wagging that she said yes.”

More than 200 people attended the wedding which
took place in Split, Croatia. Rodgers embraced the
day fully making sure that everything was to her
liking, adding that: “I’d dreamed of a perfect
wedding dress since I was small, I made it myself
for the ceremony. The day was wonderful, more
fun than the marriage. I gave her a kiss to seal the
deal and then everyone threw confetti. It was a
wonderful moment.”

Despite it being a rather strange situation, Amanda
doesn’t care what other people might think: “I know
the wedding to Sheba wasn’t real in the legal sense.
But was a nice way to mark what Sheba means to
me. Sheba’s never unkind to me and she’s always
happy.”

Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
SMH. D dog go give children bah?
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO) by eluquenson(m): 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Simply madness
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Early stages of mental disorder.

Instead of her to be taken for psychiatric evaluation, they were taking pictures of her. . . Nonsense.
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO) by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Happy married life . I wonder how their children will be like....
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO) by miraKUNLEus(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
the world has already ended...Or is it ending gradually? SMH
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO) by pastorwilly(m): 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
end times things prepair for his coming@RAPTURE
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO) by Shiifi(m): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
hmmmmm defferent kind tin dey hapen for dis lyf sha
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
The dog go dey lick her honey pot with his tongue.....yeye dey smell.... angry
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO) by teemanbastos(m): 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
it will be a shame if I'm in hellfire with this woman.
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO) by oluwadamilolah(f): 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Oyinbo madness undecided
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO) by tartar9(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
okay! shez gotten the attention,when will she eat it?
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO) by Xionez(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
So wetin come be her last name nah?! undecided

Mrs. XYZ Bingo?
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO) by sinizia: 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is grossly disgusting. Madness at its peak.
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO) by DeeCherry(f): 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hian! radarada! katikati! rederede!
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 07, 2015
Mtcheewww...nonsense angry
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTO) by SuPreMEkiDD(m): 12:52am On Mar 07, 2015
happy married life to dem ;Dhappy

(1) (Reply)

How Girls And Guys React To Their Mates Finding New Partners / Should Height Matter In Relationships? / Can You Answer This Tricky Question??? Guyz Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.