Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) (30719 Views)

Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor / Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos / Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by wazobiaN9(m): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Behind every successfull man dere is a great woman!
"Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!"

Orangutan, you no even wan sweat to earn your pay as a media canvasser again. Na this same comment you just dey copy and paste for different topics... lazy monkey grin grin
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Takim107(f): 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
bisi16:

U sound sex starved..
and I don't need your left handed bended manh**d..I believe that's why your gal dumped you for your neighbours gateman...and you gathered guts to show that to me,a pitiful disgrace to mankind.
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by blacq2009(m): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
OLUJAY4REAL:

A clueless comment from an empty-headed Nairalander!

.....About a clueless president
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
Kingspin:
U try to make nonsense of schooling in ur early post.

I made a nonsense of worthless certificates, not schooling. The reason why your educational standards in Nigeria is at its lowest is because of the craze for paper qualification over real education. Everyone praises a certificate even if the holder is worse than an illiterate in terms of problem solving

1 Like

Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by bisi16(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
Takim107:
and I don't need your left handed bended manh**d..I believe that's why your gal dumped you for your neighbours gateman...and you gathered guts to show that to me,a pitiful disgrace to mankind.
Keep ranting
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by 50calibre(m): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
chrisbaba1:

[size=16pt]That was essential. .... its always very strange to me when I see a Jonathan supporter...... But then, idi amin had loyalists so I guess we will have to live with Jonathans zombies till election. ....

One thing I know for certain is if Jonathan wins this election, Nigeria will be one of the poorest countries on earth within 4years.......sadly [/size]

Certainly!!
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by LadyPM: 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
After, they will be making noise about Buhari' s age. see him face! GM B even looks fresher than clueless Jonathan.. Who are they deceiving? As for me and my house, we shall March for GM B. Enough of the fake promises.Every thing about Jonathan is now news plus Camera. Tufiakwa!!!! Fake president.
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by sapele914(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
LadyPM:
After, they will be making noise about Buhari' s age. see him face! GM B even looks fresher than clueless Jonathan.. Who are they deceiving? As for me and my house, we shall March for GM B. Enough of the fake promises.Every thing about Jonathan is now news plus Camera. Tufiakwa!!!! Fake president.
4 minutes of exercise grin
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by 1N9a: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
If this is what is term as younger generation uhmmm
Brb
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ahmeduana:

TELL YOUR BUHARI TO TRY THAT, IF CARDIAC-ARREST NO GO VISIT AM.
You mean a photo session @ d Gym.
#SaiBaba
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nwaobualor:
All these for Buhari undecided embarassed
I taya Ooo. lipsrsealed
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by TheProfe: 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:

He probably does.

Just because he may ''look'' unfit does not mean he is unfit.

Fitness is not about looking lean and muscular. I have treated diabetes in people who were as thin as rakes....and I have seen several fat people with very normal blood sugar levels.

By the way.....DO YOU EXERCISE?

I smile..

I wasn't particularly referring to his fitness or otherwise. Rather, I was looking at his countenance - body posture coupled with the facial expression... These are enough to tell that such physical exercise isn't a regular thing for him.
In addition, President Jonathan definitely cannot be described as being frail.

And as to whether or not I engage I physical exercises, the answer is YES and I'm as fit as fiddle.
As a matter of fact, I exercise regularly as part of my early morning routines despite my regular busy schedule.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspension: Crisis Brews As APC Governors Set To Sack Okorocha / This Pedestrian Bridge In Onitsha Has Become A Death Trap / A Man With Kettle Washing Buhari's Poster With Water (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.