Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

How My Gf Tested Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Gf Tested Me. (5571 Views)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) / I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by falconey(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
stingbreed:
Ur girlfriend has another guy somewhere who is really pressuring her into having se.x with him which she is considering but her fear is she doesn't know how u will feel when u get to find out she's no longer a virgin hence d test game,,,,

Women play a lot of mind games, u need to always be on ur toes when dealing with them because if u had acted like it didn't matter she would have gone ahead to give it to d guy,,,

Be wise sad
why will she want another guy? I do pressurize her about sex. Thankz men
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by falconey(m): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
baralatie:

you yans.h t.ot.o finish you say na viagin.
keeping deceiving una self!
lwkm that's the guy's method na it may not work for everybody.
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by stingbreed(m): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

Dis guy na Mourinho Younger broda,he surely knwz abt Mind Games a lot.Nice comment,deep thoughts u ve gat bro tho it might Nat be true Buh it was cool.

I can place a wager on that,,, she definitely wanted to know where she stands if she lost her virginity to some other guy other than d OP
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by falconey(m): 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
stingbreed:

I can place a wager on that,,, she definitely wanted to know where she stands if she lost her virginity to some other guy other than d OP
other guy? Dude you are hurting I sacrificed a lot for her men!
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by MzCorleone(f): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
daviyjones:
the one I know of the guy must have a very strong self control and the girl must agree to it only if she trust him. The guy will penetrate just once, from her reaction you will know if she is a virgin or not and it won't deflower her. Don't tell anybody. No repercussion

You can now thank me.

Ayaff dead!!! gringrin
This got me 'loling' so loud i almost peed.

Guy,this is the 21st century,wake up and stop allowing dem girls to deceive you.
Smh!! Some girls sha:
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by stingbreed(m): 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
falconey:
other guy? Dude you are hurting I sacrificed a lot for her men!

Dude we are all humans, sometimes our emotions could be unstable,, show ur girlfriend more love and attention,,, it will help .....
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by falconey(m): 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
MzCorleone:

Ayaff dead!!! gringrin
This got me 'loling' so loud i almost peed.

Guy,this is the 21st century,wake up and stop allowing dem girls to deceive you.
Smh!! Some girls sha:
the guy is an ultimate psycho, I can't stop laughing when I read it.
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by falconey(m): 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
stingbreed:

Dude we are all humans, sometimes our emotions could be unstable,, show ur girlfriend more love and attention,,, it will help .....
hmmmmm I wish to start right away but resumption is weeks away because there is no way I can do that well with distance. Thankz a lot.
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 08, 2015
I was also flabbergasted when i read the first three lnes.
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by blessedvisky(m): 12:46am On Mar 08, 2015
valmunich:

Sorry, I gotta ask this question...

You felt good when your intended word 'whoree' was changed to love peddler ¿¿¿
No, I guess

Brethren, let's join hands together and militate against this change of words by Nairaland.. It spoils the fun!
Hence, making the whole stuff less interesting
I totally support you. am a silent user but enough is enough!!! angry Very soon someone would type 'Seun' and would see 'Nairaland Owner' in his comment!!! I weep for Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by valmunich(m): 12:47am On Mar 08, 2015
blessedvisky:
I totally support you. am a silent user but enough is enough!!! angry Very soon someone would type 'Seun' and would see 'Nairaland Owner' in his comment!!! I weep for Nairaland.
Hehehehe grin
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by blessedvisky(m): 12:52am On Mar 08, 2015
valmunich:

Hehehehe grin
Na so naw. its from these little things corruption starts. That's how we identify potential dictators undecided
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by valmunich(m): 12:54am On Mar 08, 2015
blessedvisky:
Na so naw. its from these little things corruption starts. That's how we identify potential dictators undecided
You have a point shaa cool
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by falconey(m): 12:58am On Mar 08, 2015
blessedvisky:
lwkm
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by temmym4(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
Oga OP. I thought u said u confirmed her virginity abi? how come you still failed her test when she told you she wasn't a virgin
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by falconey(m): 1:19am On Mar 09, 2015
temmym4:
Oga OP. I thought u said u confirmed her virginity abi? how come you still failed her test when she told you she wasn't a virgin
aren't you following? That was before the test. She might not be anymore it may not be a test, that is what am afraid of cus we are on break.
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by peedeeasobie(m): 2:58am On Mar 09, 2015
falconey:
Good day pals, this our 4th month she base in kano, in her early 20s and a virgin( confirmed by me), I base in lagos we both school in the same UNIVERSITY am a year above her. We are currently on long break which distanced us, in this case we communicate on daily basis to keep our affection running.
We were chatting on thursday evening(march 5) that's when she gave me a shock by telling me she lied she isn't a virgin that she lied so that I can love her more and treat her like she is special. That's when the animal in me came out I started blasting her on what a beautiful liar she is and all( before then I begged her if is some kind of mind game she should stop). This went all day till friday(march 6), she called all day which I rejected throughout.
saturday(march 7) morning she texted me saying she was testing me, then I called that's when she explained that her cousin sister asked her to test me that if I knew she isn't a virgin I would love her less that she did a mistake by telling me she is a virgin( now right here am flabbergasted because I didn't know she was a virgin before I asked her out).
I love this girl but the prank shake the hell out of me.
I don't know what to think, wether she cooked up the story or is really a test and why would a cousin give such advice?

Landers please I need your mature serious advice.

confirmed by you yet you were blasting her?

so, how did you confirm it and yet got rattled when she told you she wasn't a virgin?
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 09, 2015
Shey dat same gf u impregnate.how she come turn vurgin again
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by TWEETFELLA: 3:07am On Mar 09, 2015
stingbreed:
Ur girlfriend has another guy somewhere who is really pressuring her into having se.x with him which she is considering but her fear is she doesn't know how u will feel when u get to find out she's no longer a virgin hence d test game,,,,

Women play a lot of mind games, u need to always be on ur toes when dealing with them because if u had acted like it didn't matter she would have gone ahead to give it to d guy,,,

Be wise sad
CIA Staff. Twale for this brother.
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by falconey(m): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Ipledge:
Shey dat same gf u impregnate.how she come turn vurgin again
that chick? We don free ourselves, she wan use pregnancy spoil my career.
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 09, 2015
falconey:
that chick? We don free ourselves, she wan use pregnancy spoil my career.
lol,Na so I enter one kasala d month I started shaping my life.devil is a liar
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by falconey(m): 7:59am On Mar 09, 2015
peedeeasobie:

confirmed by you yet you were blasting her?

so, how did you confirm it and yet got rattled when she told you she wasn't a virgin?
the reason why I use dates is for it to be easy to comprehend.
You didn't follow thoroughfully.
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by Adeemman: 9:46am On Mar 09, 2015
u don enter sambisa forest
ashiere, virgin ko .........
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by temmym4(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
falconey:
aren't you following? That was before the test. She might not be anymore it may not be a test, that is what am afraid of cus we are on break.

Dont blame me dude, did you read what you wrote?

falconey:
she base in kano, in her early 20s and a virgin( confirmed by me)

We were chatting on thursday evening(march 5) that's
when she gave me a shock by telling me she lied she isn't a
virgin that she lied so that I can love her more and treat
her like she is special.

her cousin sister asked her to test me that if I knew she isn't a virgin I would love her less that she did a mistake by telling me she is a virgin

well, according to your new discovery which is not even based on your first post, you might be right though, or probably she might be thinking about doing it with someone pestering her over there and wishes to test your reaction towards the issue..
Guess it is time you perform this your "Special virgin Test" on her when next she comes back if it has been working for you. Cheers.
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by falconey(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
temmym4:

Dont blame me dude, did you read what you wrote?

well, according to your new discovery which is based on your first post, you might be right though, or probably she might be thinking about doing it with someone pestering her over there and wishes to test your reaction towards the issue..
Guess it is time you perform this your "Special virgin Test" on her when next she comes back if it has been working for you. Cheers.
nice one
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by luuvee(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mr man you are confusing your self not me oo. U just said her virginity was confirmmed by you but now ur worried...its obvious that you just cooked up d story...
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by Bayocollins034: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Young man u said urself that you confirmed that she was a virgin, how come she used the same same issue to play a prank on u and u fell for it...
VIRGIN

Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by falconey(m): 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
luuvee:
Mr man you are confusing your self not me oo. U just said her virginity was confirmmed by you but now ur worried...its obvious that you just cooked up d story...
kai!!! My write up is hard to comprehend I must say. From the story I confirmed it from the 1st 5lines, ending the story she tested me she isn't anymore, and I pointed out clearly we are on break .

Let me ask you, you confirmed your GF is a virgin while in school and you both part ways due to break , later on she told you she isn't a virgin anymore. By your post you are saying I should stick to what I confirmed back then?

Here you are claiming I too know saying I confirmed it why am I worried? Read the story again.
Re: How My Gf Tested Me. by falconey(m): 12:01am On Mar 11, 2015
Bayocollins034:
Young man u said urself that you confirmed that she was a virgin, how come she used the same same issue to play a prank on u and u fell for it...
VIRGIN

We are currently on break damn it!!!!!!

do I know what she is doing right now? What she will do tomorrow?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? / Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships / Would I Ever Find Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.