Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Always Check Your Partner's Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Check Your Partner's Phone (2952 Views)

What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / This Is Why You Should ALWAYS Check A Selfie Before Posting It / Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Check Your Partner's Phone by falseman(m): 3:23am On Mar 08, 2015
It's midnight and I'm so shocked right now. Honestly I'm not the type of guy that ever goes through someone's privacy I so much love and confided in my girlfriend for the past 7 months we've been dating.
About a month ago she came into town as usual to spend the weekend with me and I ended up sending her home after serious accusations from my side which she denied. This is actually what happened that faithful Saturday.....I had a business plan to meet up with that Saturday morning but before leaving home at about 10am I left her money to cook, I ended up so busy that I didn't have till to eat until 6pm when I finished with my business schedule but then I thought it won't be fair eating out when I knew she must have cooked at home so I decided heading home.
The trouble started when I got home to see her boiling meat. She was just about to start cooking.... Jeez!!!! I was so mad that I turn off the burner and demanded to know why she didn't cook all day and she told me that she got home only to discover she forgot the chicken she bought so she had to go back to the market. I wasn't satisfied with that excuse because the market is just 15minutes away from my place however I noticed she wasn't that apologetic for her actions even though she acted like she is so I told her to get dressed and leave at about 7:30pm.

I later had my regrets for accusing her of going somewhere else so I called her the next day to apologise as well as explain how a hungry man can turn an angry man. We continued our communication on the phone until yesterday when she agreed to come to spend the weekend again but this time I have that cautious part of me. To cut the story short, she slept off on the couch before I woke her to go into the bedroom. I noticed she was so tired and sleepy probably because of her busy day then a thought came to my mind cheesy. She's the type whose password on her phones are longer than river Nile but this time she forgot to password her phone besides she knew I'm not that type who will go through her phone but I needed to satisfy my conscience tonight.
When I eventually checked her messages I found out she has 4 other guys she's playing on. They've been exchanging messages that can cause anyone heartbreak and she seems to be serious with them as well even though she gives me her time and respect.

Now this is what is getting me mad...she has always told me about certain guys approaching her and how she snubs them. I think it was her ploy to make me think she's sincere and naive. It actually worked for her because I took her so serious believing her stories. It struck my mind to check the date on those messages only to find out she's been playing me since we started.
I have to point out she's not after my money because she never for once ask me for cash and when I give her willingly she turns it down. Some of those messages I saw shows that those guys send her money on several occasions. I can't Phantom why she accepts those pennies from them and tell me she doesn't need my money.

I haven't talked to her since she's still sleeping. I love her so much but I feel I should let her know I saw those messages then call it a quit. It hurts right now I sincerely don't know if I should try talking to her then continue but I don't know the possibility of her changing her ways.

Pardon my errors pls.
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 08, 2015
Sorry about it bro, that's girls for you.
The trust has been broken, and that's a big problem. You can try change her if you want which I doubt is possible. But if I were in your shoes, I'll end it.
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by falseman(m): 3:36am On Mar 08, 2015
Qhal:
Sorry about it bro, that's girls for you.
The trust has been broken, and that's a big problem. You can try change her if you want which I doubt is possible. But if I were in your shoes, I'll end it.

Thanks Bro. I wish change is possible on her side.
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by sundoj08(m): 3:36am On Mar 08, 2015
I guess she's keeping her options open.. grin sorry bro, shi.t happens
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by falseman(m): 3:42am On Mar 08, 2015
sundoj08:
I guess she's keeping her options open.. grin sorry bro, shi.t happens

I wonder why. She has all the attention from my side and she knows I'm serious about her. She's so great at multitasking that she could be serious with different dudes.
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by sundoj08(m): 3:45am On Mar 08, 2015
falseman:

I wonder why. She has all the attention from my side and she knows I'm serious about her. She's so great at multitasking that she could be serious with different dudes.
lol That shows how smart she is. Maybe she wants to settle with you on the long run but unfortunately she just got busted...
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by bakynes(m): 4:03am On Mar 08, 2015
The truth is that if one checks his gf's phone you will always find something implicating hence heartbreak,so I personally have stopped checking her phone. I now have this understanding that, if you ain't married or @ least engaged to a lady she is not fully yours. Most times the only way to cub a woman from double dating or multiple dating as the case mayb is to marry her or give her belle even though some married women still cheat but many of them still respect their marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by Nobody: 4:09am On Mar 08, 2015
Aaaaawww, i feel sorry for u ey...i understand how u feel..i guess, u better talk to her straight up..dnt expect u can change her tho, but u can let her realize ur importance when ur out of her league.. wink

4 Likes

Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 08, 2015
All you wrote all that essay just tell us she's cheating on you.

Girls started cheating since 1410 you are not the first abi and wouldn't be the last.

You decide to let her stay or dump her azz.

1 Like

Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by falseman(m): 4:16am On Mar 08, 2015
rokiatu:
All you wrote all that essay just tell us she's cheating on you.

Girls started cheating since 1410 you are not the first abi and wouldn't be the last.

You decide to let her stay or dump her azz.

It might look long to you it took me few minutes to write and I'm surprised I wrote that much trying to tell my experience. You are a lady and such comment tells I should just move on
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by falseman(m): 4:20am On Mar 08, 2015
bakynes:
The truth is that if one checks his gf's phone you will always find something implicating hence heartbreak,so I personally have stopped checking her phone. I now have this understanding that, if you ain't married or @ least engaged to a lady she is not fully yours. Most times the only way to cub a woman from double dating or multiple dating as the case mayb is to marry her or give her belle even though some married women still cheat but many of them still respect their marriage.

I only agree with you if she marries from certain tribe where infidelity in marriage can lead to death or certain spiritual sickness besides that she's gonna keep cheating.
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by falseman(m): 4:22am On Mar 08, 2015
sundoj08:
lol That shows how smart she is. Maybe she wants to settle with you on the long run but unfortunately she just got busted...

I see some truth in your lines
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by Afrok(m): 4:28am On Mar 08, 2015
Sir, this issue of cheating from ladies is very alarming angry. On Wednesday precisely, a colleague where i'm doing my Industrial training told me the same thing, he even went ahead to tell me that the babe was accusing him of cheating whereas he is not.

This was his story: he (my friend) bought a phone from his sister and gave it to his gf, the phone started having problems and d babe returned the phone for him to repair only for him to discover it was just battery problem. He bought a new battery but decided to go through her whatsapp messages.

He said although the babe had not been chatting on whatsapp since Dec last year but her charts showed that she had professed LOVE to TWO different guys, and anything might have happened since then through another platform shocked.

Bottom-line is: THESE HOES AREN'T LOYAL embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by falseman(m): 4:35am On Mar 08, 2015
Afrok:
Sir, this issue of cheating from ladies is very alarming angry. On Wednesday precisely, a colleague where i'm doing my Industrial training told me the same thing, he even went ahead to tell me that the babe was accusing him of cheating whereas he is not.

This was his story: he (my friend) bought a phone from his sister and gave it to his gf, the phone started having problems and d babe returned the phone for him to repair only for him to discover it was just battery problem. He bought a new battery but decided to go through her whatsapp messages.

He said although the babe had not been chatting on whatsapp since Dec last year but her charts showed that she had professed LOVE to TWO different guys, and anything might have happened since then through another platform shocked.

Bottom-line is: THESE HOES AREN'T LOYAL embarassed.

Smartphones and social media is aiding all this nonsense. I don't know if we should begin to chain and monitor every moves or go and marry a white lady. Just a few good ones left here and Google can't find them.

1 Like

Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by Afrok(m): 4:40am On Mar 08, 2015
falseman:

Smartphones and social media is aiding all this nonsense. I don't know if we should begin to chain and monitor every moves or go and marry a white lady. Just a few good ones left here and Google can't find them.
cheesy... Even by the time Google finds the good one(s), exit ur browser and ask Google again, u'll be surprised to see Google showing the same result but with THE GOOD ONE(S) NOW GONE BAD cry.

2 Likes

Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 08, 2015
falseman:

It might look long to you it took me few minutes to write and I'm surprised I wrote that much trying to tell my experience. You are a lady and such comment tells I should just move on
I am glad you have a brain. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by bakynes(m): 5:13am On Mar 08, 2015
falseman:

I agree with u the Emergence of Smart phones and Social media is the cause.
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by ShirelleBaby: 5:19am On Mar 08, 2015
rokiatu:
I am glad you have a brain. grin grin grin

Lmao.
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by PrettyClare7(f): 6:13am On Mar 08, 2015
if she cheats after exhibiting all those character of not accepting yur money n stories bout guys dat hit on her then trusting someone is becoming more difficult than i thought. Imagine that i get upset when someone doesnt take my word. Thank God for d gud gift of my man.
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by elantraceey(f): 7:04am On Mar 08, 2015
From your story , I'm not totally certain though but I think she loves you and sees you as someone she could get married to and needed to play the good innocent girl to you so that maybe you could consider her a wife material and end up with her , now to why she also keeps other guys , you know some girls saying which is 'man must survive' Lil so she's just using them to survive and keep you alongside grin

1 Like

Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by falseman(m): 8:01am On Mar 08, 2015
PrettyClare7:
if she cheats after exhibiting all those character of not accepting yur money n stories bout guys dat hit on her then trusting someone is becoming more difficult than i thought. Imagine that i get upset when someone doesnt take my word. Thank God for d gud gift of my man.

At this point everything looks totally out of place I'm already having a different perspective about her person. She's a smooth criminal

1 Like

Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by stingbreed(m): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2015
I want to say something that most people don't seem to understand......

If a lady cheats on u & u forgive her, she shall definitely cheat again... A man ought to let his partner know what can & cannot be forgiven..... That said one should not forget that if u haven't paid a lady's bride price or at least put an engagement ring on her finger u hold no monopoly over her hence she's still free with her actions.....

Op my advice will be for u not to break up with her & neither should u confront her.... Just start cheating & make her find out,, then if she confronts u then u can now lay her sins in front of her....

She's keeping other options just in case ur relationship fail at the long run,,, let her know u also have other options....

Well done
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2015
stingbreed:

If a lady cheats on u & u forgive her, she shall definitely cheat again... A man ought to let his partner know what can & cannot be forgiven..... That said one should not forget that if u haven't paid a lady's bride price or at least put an engagement ring on her finger u hold no monopoly over her hence she's still free with her actions.....

Op my advice will be for u not to break up with her & neither should u confront her.... Just start cheating & make her find out,, then if she confronts u then u can now lay her sins in front of her....

She's keeping other options just in case ur relationship fail at the long run,,, let her know u also have other options....

Well done

1 Like

Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by PrettyClare7(f): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2015
falseman:

At this point everything looks totally out of place I'm already having a different perspective about her person. She's a smooth criminal
relationship is a dangerous journey especialy for the truthful and sincere ppl who hand out their heart and it is returned in a broken state. In d journey to find a partner,God leads.
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by oluwadamilolah(f): 10:10am On Mar 08, 2015
talk to her about it
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by oluwadamilolah(f): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2015
bakynes:
good advice
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by sunnyt1(m): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2015
Its the trend these days.
But this issue didnt start with her, neither will it end with her.
Let me give the analysis of how this came from the past generation, our generation only blew it out of proportion.

In the past, people experienced heartbreaks, people were jilted months to their wedding after long relationships, and to be frank this affected ladies more, even if it didnt happened to you, it affected someone you knew, maybe one aunty rose or aunty sharon on your street.
Hence, in order not to be a victim and to avoid stories that touch, people thought out a solution.
The solution was to have the main person you really want to get married to, then to have plan B, plan C and maybe plan D.

I can assure you that most people who double date dont even know the reason why they do it, they believe its fun but this is just the reason. Its an unconscious mindset that has become a part of our existence, it came out of guarding against being a victim. Nobody wants to be beaten like a metal.

You will hardly see a soul that has just one partner, cheating and double dating is seen as a necessity, as a matter of fact, most parents encourage having these options, in case one fails the other would not.

However, having these options create more confusion and distractions than you can ever imagine. Have you ever heard people asked if its possible to love 2 or 3 people at the same time? Ya, thats the kind of confusion it brings with it. This has destroyed many lives and relationships. While some people can cope with a cheating partner, some other people like me cant. Only a cheat should/can logically understand a cheat, i practice honesty and faithfulness to a fault. Iv never cheated on a partner, so how do i understand a cheating gal.

It doesnt stop there. Can you see the level of moral decadence and infidelity in marriages? This is how it starts. People go about having 2 to 5 partners believing once they get married they will stop.

A cheat will remain a cheat. Cheating is a mindset.

1 Like

Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by ivyT(f): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2015
falseman:

That was heartbreaking, y wld she do something lyk dat..mehn nd I was thinking only guys do dat.. undecided

Well talk to her about it,maybe she's keeping her options open for some reasons.
And she ain't asking from u_it shows dat u mean a lot to her
_trust me,when I really lyk a guy,I find it hard to ask for money
sad
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by falseman(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2015
stingbreed:

Well done

Thanks for your advice Bro but it looks extreme. Some years ago I have come across 2 girls on different occasions they were engaged and kept seeing other men like the ring meant nothing.
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by falseman(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2015
ivyT:

That was heartbreaking, y wld she do something lyk dat..mehn nd I was thinking only guys do dat.. undecided

Well talk to her about it,maybe she's keeping her options open for some reasons.
And she ain't asking from u_it shows dat u mean a lot to her
_trust me,when I really lyk a guy,I find it hard to ask for money
sad

Well if she doesn't want my money because she loves me then why cheat on me and get pennies? I really don't want to talk to her directly I'm thinking of request for her phone before the day runs out. If she hands it to me with those messages then I can start talking from there if she resist or play smart by deleting the messages then she's stepping out right away.
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2015
She is keeping other options incase it didn't work out I think you should start keeping other options too BTW two can play but don't fail to confront her.
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by ivyT(f): 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
falseman:

Well if she doesn't want my money because she loves me then why cheat on me and get pennies? I really don't want to talk to her directly I'm thinking of request for her phone before the day runs out. If she hands it to me with those messages then I can start talking from there if she resist or play smart by deleting the messages then she's stepping out right away.

I think u are ryt
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father Called Me His "Girlfriend" / Did Nature Favor White Women During Creation? Let's Talk. / Guys Come On In. What Do You Gain From Sucking F-aples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.