Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Always Check Your Partner's Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Check Your Partner's Phone (2968 Views)

What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / This Is Why You Should ALWAYS Check A Selfie Before Posting It / Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by Olutola88(m): 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
I don't know why Ladies are like this. One of the reasons I don't have a Girlfriend at the moment.

OP, it's conspicuous the Lady likes you(For her not to ever tax you but collects from other guys). She probably cherishes you more than any of them. First, how convincing are the exhibits you saw on her phone?

One thing I will want you to do is to keep calm and get more convincing facts. I like giving people benefit of doubt( especially ladies cos they are confused set of beings).

Act like you saw nothing but watch are more closely this time without giving her the slightest clue u're monitoring her.

OP, there's high possibility that you are also not faithful. So, just be a man, act with wisdom and Patience so as to get your facts really right. Come back and give us details
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by falseman(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Olutola88:
I don't know why Ladies are like this. One of the reasons I don't have a Girlfriend at the moment.

OP, it's conspicuous the Lady likes you(For her not to ever task you but collects from other guys). She probably cherishes you more than any of them. First, how convincing are the exhibits you saw on her phone?

One thing I will want you to do is to keep calm and get more convincing facts. I like giving people benefit of doubt( especially ladies cos they are confused set of beings).

Act like you saw nothing but watch are more closely this time without giving her the slightest clue u're monitoring her.

OP, there's high possibility that you are also not faithful. So, just be a man, act with wisdom and Patience so as to get your facts really right. Come back and give us details

I'm 100% faithful since I started with her it was actually that point of my life that I decided not to talk to any other girl that's while it hurts this much. The messages says it all and I sincerely don't need any other proof. Till now I didn't ask her nothing I'm just waiting for the right time and when my mood is better.
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by Olutola88(m): 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
falseman:

I'm 100% faithful since I started with her it was actually that point of my life that I decided not to talk to any other girl that's while it hurts this much. The messages says it all and I sincerely don't need any other proof. Till now I didn't ask her nothing I'm just waiting for the right time and when my mood is better.
Why not sit her down, tell her all you saw and how convinced you are? And see what happens
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by RuuDie(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
falseman:

I feel your pain bro. I can totally relate!

It is just so uncool that this things come up at that point when you have committed to being true... contrary to what a few have said, I will say "forgive" - because nobody holy pass. Hopefully, your forgiving spirit will endear her to you the more and she will have more reasons to see a better future with you than with anyone else.
All of life is a gamble; and no one person is a master... just pick your moment and follow your heart. That's exactly what I am doing!
Re: Always Check Your Partner's Phone by apparentlylaw(m): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Eiyah nd dz tin can pain ehnnn ...jez leave her ...stop giving her attention again ...nd she wuld acknowledge ur importance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips On How To Catch A Cheater / Debate: Do You Think ''romantic" Love Is Overrated? / 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.