Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. (25728 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Wins APC Mock Poll For House Of Reps Speaker / Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States / Nigerian Senate Express Confidence In Jega, INEC; Okay Card Readers For Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by onatisi(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
udemzyudex:
This is where some people are getting it wrong,nobody said we should not use PVC,the problem we have now is the card reader,we should be thankful to PDP for raising an alarm concerning this card reader and the postponement of the election.. Now imagine what would have happen if the election had taken place on the first schedule date...

Yeah,this is an era of technology,no dispute about that,but in situation like this,things should be done carefully..

INEC had 4yrs to prepare for this but they were too slow,and i believe they have a plan B for this,cos they ought to have tested this card reader during the Osun and Ekiti state election instead of using the Presidential election to test it...

I don't blame those who want JEGA to go,though there is still chance for improvement,the only reason i'm annoyed with him is because of the lie he said..

How can he say the INEC is ready when they are not? Haba.
this is what pdp have been saying all along. Trust me bro , I have always been saying this that apc will witness the heaviest defeat in areas and places they think they will win most. jega knew he was going to use CRs ,why didn't he test it during those 2 guber elections just as u pointed out? Now he wants to use the presidential election of the most populous black country in the world where there is basic lack of technological infrastructure to test card readers !!!! Ok we dey watch .

3 Likes

Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by PhockPhockMan: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Every new technology has its flaws. The purpose of the mock election is to make INEC to note these flaws and to improve on them before the dates of election.
Now you know that PDP is filled with intelligent people.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by israelmush(m): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
temitemi1:
Then we postpone the election again n again until we get it right! More cry to apc grin cheesy grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
just one word......."Stupidity"
Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by PhockPhockMan: 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
vanunu:
This has proved that APC members are senseless people.
APC mumu no be small.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Now you know that PDP is filled with intelligent people.
It's filled with blockheads.
Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by Pavarottii(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
onatisi:
bros u are trying to explain reasonable points to ppl who have no sense. Many of them don't know the kind of problem and chaos nigeria would have been now if gej had allowed inec to go ahead with the elections on the 14of feb. I am definitely sure some inec adhoc staff would have been killed by buhari human cows in the north who will view the deficiencies of the card reader as manipulation from pdp. This is the main reason why we keep saying card readers should have been used in ekiti and osun to see if they can withstand the rigours of our elections. This card reader that all these duummb mofos are shouting about is exactly what will destroy apc in the coming elections.
Lol, ur first sentence just dey make me laff.."People that have no sense"! But come to think of it, even the educated ones are now acting abnormally! All they know is shout at the little freedom, first it was about pdp wanting to rig so they postponed, now they see it made sense, secondly is about retiring Jega, GEJ said he will not retire him, now is card reader, wen GEJ wins they will say we used the card readers to rig, (Double standard life) and wat amazes me is that some nairalanders don't know that GEJ supporters are atleast 60% in the country, and they don't talk cos they know they are more and av nothing to shout about, that's why GEJ is like moving train, He can't just be stopped.
God bless u... Later bro

3 Likes

Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by onatisi(m): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pavarottii:

Lol, ur first sentence just dey make me laff.."People that have no sense"! But come to think of it, even the educated ones are now acting abnormally! All they know is shout at the little freedom, first it was about pdp wanting to rig so they postponed, now they see it made sense, secondly is about retiring Jega, GEJ said he will not retire him, now is card reader, wen GEJ wins they will say we used the card readers to rig, (Double standard life) and wat amazes me is that some nairalanders don't know that GEJ supporters are atleast 60% in the country, and they don't talk cos they know they are more and av nothing to shout about, that's why GEJ is like moving train, He can't just be stopped.
God bless u... Later bro
I have been telling people that apc will lose the heaviest in areas and states they think they will win and that what they are relying on to help them win is what will destroy them. Apc nairaland or social media supporters are just a bunch of noise making entertainers on social media so I don't even engage them in any discussion anymore cos hardly will u find 5% of them that have anything tangible upstairs to put down . Have a wonderful sunday bro and God bless u too.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by bigazu(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Every new technology has its flaws. The purpose of the mock election is to make INEC to note these flaws and to improve on them before the dates of election.

How is inec going to correct these errors? Will dey send back the CRs to the manufacturers for reprograming or wat? Or does inec's IT dept hv guys dat can service the faulty RCs, bearing in mind that we don't have time on our hands.
Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by PhockPhockMan: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
billyG:
Since d card reader fail in kano an apc stronghold i see pdp changing tune & supporting d use of card reader.
You see your life?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by ransomed: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
onatisi:
[s][/s]common sense is what u need .
::-- Master of common sense, ride on but, your manipulative game is up. We have been taken for granted for too long. Enough is enough of your rigging tendencies.
Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
For your information, PDP and FG don't have control over INEC funds.

PDP seems not to be responsible for anything in this country.

Sigh.
Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by jaysniggs: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
myhoodlink:
Lolzzzz doing business should not close ones eyes to the truth. I can't sell my conscience for even a billion dollars. Thanks and Happy Sunday.

You're on the right path bro
Success in your business cheesy

1 Like

Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by Osakah24(m): 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
loomer:

True Tlk abt it being a game changer, but... What will happen if truly on the day of the election the reader suddenly stops working in some states, especially in d north, how den will de cast their votes.
Whether the card reader accredits them or not they will still vote or else the inec staff will become a dead meat.Two things are involved either they vote or you die.
Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by tecmon: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
APC has failed, their plot to rig with Jega has been exposed, imagine what would have happened on Feb 14 with this kind disaster happening would a catastrophy

1 Like

Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by loomer: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Osakah24:
Whether the card reader accredits them or not they will still vote or else the inec staff will become a dead meat.Two things are involved either they vote or you die.

Listen to ur slf, so u advocate for them to beat up the officials for the failure of a machine?

Na them make the machine?

Take note, na copas go suffer am be that o
Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by Osakah24(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
loomer:

Listen to ur slf, so u advocate for them to beat up the officials for the failure of a machine?

Na them make the machine?

Take note, na copas go suffer am be that o
Im not advocating for violence but I have lived a large chunk of my like in the north and im telling exactly what will happen. If you have any relative posted in the north for electoral purpose better warn them to obey or they face being annihilated.

1 Like

Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by loomer: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Osakah24:
Im not advocating for violence but I have lived a large chunk of my like in the north and im telling exactly what will happen. If you have any relative posted in the north for electoral purpose better warn them to obey or they face being annihilated.

The main issue is Weda card reader should be used
Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by preselect(m): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
i propose we have elections every 2yrs in nigeria. . . that way INEC has better practice and preparations for elections. this system whereby every four yrs we have an inactive and naive INEC bungling elections is unacceptable.

obviously this doesnt look good. this election will be rigged. . . . massively. And violence will follow through. God have mercy.

INEC had 4yrs to prepare for this election, yet we come to this.
Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by billyG(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You see your life?
my life abi dia life.
Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by billyG(m): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
I hope it is not PDP western hire hackers that compromise d cardreaders in kano,if pdp did uturn & start supporting it use then ma fear iz confirm.
Re: INEC Mock Poll Exposes Card Readers’ Flaws. by Mimicole(f): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Card Reader is the game-changer of this upcoming elections as rigging will be effectively mitigated.

Anyone or party that is against its use is an enemy of progress. In fact, GEJ should be the one at the forefront of championing its use since he claims he will use I.T to 'fight' corruption cheesy. Rigging is a manifestation of corruption.

Card Readers are here to stay. Whatever flaws it recorded during the mockup can be corrected before March 28 - that was the objective of the mockup.
1 million likes to this post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Intercepts, Destroys Boko Haram Transport Trucks / Yahaya Bello Lists 110 Achievements In Office Ahead Of Kogi 2019 Election / Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.