Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki (25990 Views)

Atiku's Daughter Weds In Yola. Tambuwal, Abdusalami, Bindow Attend / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by nortcentrallord(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
And I wanted to send him Indomie Hungryman pack.

grin grin grin Indomie now has extra large of hungry man size oh. Please help him with that one. Hihihih
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by holatin(m): 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
obibankz:
Any day I woke up and remb dat Gej is still the C&C, it gives me joy to go and prosper, call him clueless while you that's cluemore is still beefing, d man is controlling, omo if been clueless is GEJ then that's my name, GEJ can hire and fire anything he prefer, so no checking, I wish everyone Goodluck this new week accept Asiwaju slaves, because they are born to be slaves, let's go out there this new week and prosper and become I boss, so we can hire and fire, STILL GEJ TILL 2019 kiss kiss grin
Abeg never must you wish me good luck again,which me buhari or osinbajo.
if you do dat again I go wish you shekau,asari,do yin,omokri or patience
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by holatin(m): 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kundagarten:
The boko haram king pin is about to be jailed for violence against nigeria.
Enough of Buhari violence.
anoda mumu wey no know right from left

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by knightsTempler: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
holatin:
anoda mumu wey no know right from left

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by hitler30: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Any ow d tin wan b, god dey.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by surplus2015: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
if you call GMB oloju Kokoro then what are you going to call Mr presido it self hmmm let me see what we can call him the useless man with no ambitions for our nation
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by doctokwus: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
sincerenigerian:

He already did with Ghana in case hell breaks out. The next five week is going to be interesting. Jonathan intends to flee Nigeria before May 29 if he loses the election. We could be looking at Head of States, Alex Badeh by April 15.
Dead on arrival.The only way a Buhari's presidency can be avoided is Jonathan not allowing the elections to hold.Its practically impossible for any army general to be head of state in Nigeria today.Whoever has such plans can only rule over a fractionalized part of d country This is because the way military formations are so structured, its not realistic to believe because a military chief controls formations in Lagos and abuja,he wud get d same support from other commanders.
Also bear it mind that the sophistication of Nigerians today is higher than what it was during the military era.Its easy these days to find intelligent and patriotic Nigerians who can easily jeopardise military communications systems and with the advent of the social media, contrary information and bulletins can easily be spread and fast.
Also,there are many middle to junior military officers disillusioned with the top brass; these set can also feel that under a buhari presidency, it cud be their own opportunity to rise thru the ranks and benefit somehow,what stops them from jeopardising any military takeover?
Lastly, Buhari, even more than Abiola,has a large cult following,they see in him d only hope for a new Nigeria and are ready to go the full hog to uphold his mandate.
Honestly, I don't see Buhari being declared elected and having his mandate truncated, his support base is larger,more marginized,more disillusioned with the present govt, more radical in some parts of d country and more ready to either have him or have the nation balkanized, than an also hope entrusted Abiola of 1993.
It wud serve GEJ well to have these elections hold,and accepting the inevitable outcome of d results and maintain some level of dignity thereafter, than do anything more foolish and forever remain condemned to a state of ignomy.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by tommysparks: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
makzeze:
Fellow citizens,
I address you once again in the course of our nation's history. I am disillusioned, disenchanted, disturbed and disorganized by the magnitude and intensity of corruption exhibited by the Jonathan's administration. I am bold to say without reservations that the government of Gooduck Ebele Jonathan is the most corrupt in the history of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I give you reasons why any Nigeria who has got blood flowing through his vains and not kerosine should not commit the satanic sacrilage of voting for Jonathan or the PDP. These economic cankaworms, financial scavengers and national devourers have succeeded in rewinding our national life by 20 years. The anointing of Deziani Alision Madueke(Minister Of Petroleum) by president Jonathan as the untouchable, uncrowned Prime Minister of Nigeria elucidates the degree of the looting of national treasury. This massager of Mr president (Deziani) has been indicted by six(6) reports namely:
1- The Farouk Lawal Report
2- The Senate Report on Subsidy
3- KPMG Report on the oil sector
4- The Aik Imuokhode Report
5- The Ribadu Report
6- The NEITI Report
Despite all these indictments, the darling favourite of Mr president is every wednesday immaculately attired and cosmopolitantly fashioned in DIAMONDS attending the Federal Executive Council Meeting under the watchful eyes of an unperturbed and conquered president. Suffice me therefore to explain why the almighty petroleum ministry under Jonathan have niether minister of state or Special Adviser. FCT ministry as small as it is have a Minister of State. The same petroleum ministry under president Obasanjo had four(4) ministers namely:
The substantive Minister, the Minister of State, Minister of State Gas and Minister of State Energy. Yet with a special Adviser ( Late Alhaji Rilwan Lukman) today, Deziani is the alfa and omega in the petroleum industry and the national treasurer of PDP and the presidential campaign. Now with this massive inredeemable and record breaking looting of our common patrimony, who ia that sane Nigerian who support a man who on national TV defended his demented proposition that stealing is not corruption? Nigerians must come out of thier gullible cocoons and operate in an active mileau. Say NO to the man who meet dollar at #119 and today is #225. Vote out the man who petrol at #65 and is today sold for over #90. Resist the party that says 16 is great than 19. Sweep out the man who granted clemency to corrupt Nigerians and villified the honest. In 2010, lagos-Abuja by air is #15,000, today is #35,000 by Arik. Femi Fanikayode, Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe should all learn from the experience of Labaran Maku. No amount of pacakaging, window dressing, boju-boju and bolekaja politics will redeem or sell rotten eggs. Good rediance to bad rubbish. Mr president, Otuoke by road, safe journey.
if deziani is so corrupt as we all say why has opec elected her as president even with all the respected men in the opec committee? Besides air peace, Dana, med view and aero all have 10,000naira flights from lagos to abuja. Or do you want to fly Arik first class for 10k? Even lagos cab no dey charge like danfo. Be guided.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by one9jeria: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
[size=18pt]recently FAAN has been conducting online aptitude test, but from my research and experience, i found out that that test is an organized trick to confuse the masses. WHY DO I SAY SO. I log in with the user name and password they sent to me, and wrote the exam. i passed with over 50% but the next time i log in with my code number and password, there was no indication that i have written the exam before. i was asked to write it again.

again, 2 friends of mine have written the exam 3 times and failed. the last one they just did now got them passed. and i ask, can you continue to write the exam until you pass. WHY IS IT THAT THERE IS NO RECORD OF SCORE AND THOSE THAT HAVE WRITTEN THE EXAM.

further more click on their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=771963776229974&id=478053945620960 and see the hell people are complaining and no body to respond to them.
WHEN MUST WE GET IT RIGHT IN THIS COUNTRY. all i know is that i passed the exam and if i am not called, heavens will fallooo I SWEAR BY KORAN AND BIBLE AND LAND, HEAVENS WILL LET LOOSE. enough of is enough, NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE NOT CHILDREN AGAIN. https://www.nairaland.com/2185639/faanrecuitment-aptitude-test-exam-practical
[/size]
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by sammyj: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Seconded my brother no going backwards, vote out clueless one and the SHEPOPO back to Otuoke grin
hungryboy:
If oga Jonah like make im arrange open door meeting with the pope,
that one no go make me waste my vote on am, #Otueke one way
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by holatin(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
Actually, his moniker is "Hungryboy". Stup cursing, breath in and out, and prepare for defeat.
mtchewww
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by holatin(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
knightsTempler:
a proof he had no dad.
what a bastard u re
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by sammyj: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
He was not invited because his a political arm of PDP and politicians were not invited in the meeting !!!
MzJackBaueress:
Ayo Oritsejafor the president of CAN was not even invited for the meeting. What a shame! The bling bling pastor has gone into hiding after the million dollars saga.

God bless Abdul Salam Abubakar for his role in saving our democracy.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by xklucvG: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
makzeze:
Fellow citizens,
I address you once again in the course of our nation's history. I am disillusioned, disenchanted, disturbed and disorganized by the magnitude and intensity of corruption exhibited by the Jonathan's administration. I am bold to say without reservations that the government of Gooduck Ebele Jonathan is the most corrupt in the history of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I give you reasons why any Nigeria who has got blood flowing through his vains and not kerosine should not commit the satanic sacrilage of voting for Jonathan or the PDP. These economic cankaworms, financial scavengers and national devourers have succeeded in rewinding our national life by 20 years. The anointing of Deziani Alision Madueke(Minister Of Petroleum) by president Jonathan as the untouchable, uncrowned Prime Minister of Nigeria elucidates the degree of the looting of national treasury. This massager of Mr president (Deziani) has been indicted by six(6) reports namely:
5- The Ribadu Report
6- The NEITI Report
Despite all these indictments, the darling favourite of Mr president is every wednesday immaculately attired and cosmopolitantly fashioned in DIAMONDS attending the Federal Executive Council Meeting under the watchful eyes of an unperturbed and conquered president. Suffice me therefore to explain why the almighty petroleum ministry under Jonathan have niether minister of state or Special Adviser. FCT ministry as small as it is have a Minister of State. The same petroleum ministry under president Obasanjo had four(4) ministers namely:
The substantive Minister, the Minister of State, Minister of State Gas and Minister of State Energy. Yet with a special Adviser ( Late Alhaji Rilwan Lukman) today, Deziani is the alfa and omega in the petroleum industry and the national treasurer of PDP and the presidential campaign. Now with this massive inredeemable and record breaking looting of our common patrimony, who ia that sane Nigerian who support a man who on national TV defended his demented proposition that stealing is not corruption? Nigerians must come out of thier gullible cocoons and operate in an active mileau. Say NO to the man who meet dollar at #119 and today is #225. Vote out the man who petrol at #65 and is today sold for over #90. Resist the party that says 16 is great than 19. Sweep out the man who granted clemency to corrupt Nigerians and villified the honest. In 2010, lagos-Abuja by air is #15,000, today is #35,000 by Arik. Femi Fanikayode, Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe should all learn from the experience of Labaran Maku. No amount of pacakaging, window dressing, boju-boju and bolekaja politics will redeem or sell rotten eggs. Good rediance to bad rubbish. Mr president, Otuoke by road, safe journey.
You can hug a transformer or drink otapiapia cos e dey pain you gaga o. The oil belongs to the Niger Delta people whom your thieving Nigeriya has being stealing from. Diezani is a Niger Deltan and she is taking what rightfully belongs to her abi she go your papa farm go steal yams? To hell with your fraud called Nigeria. Our eyes don open never again.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by NovusHomo(m): 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
omenka:
Last time it was Morocan King. Now Mbeki.

I think this dude is trying to negotiate asylum for himself and his wife in an even Buhari is sworn in.

Otuoke wouldn't be safe enough for him.

What assylum? Its straight to jail, mark my word. He will have nowhere to hide. The world hates him, and he seems to be the only one who does not know. About two weeks ago, he received the tacit support of two of the most corrupt African leaders who visited him in Abuja. Has he never heard the saying..."Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are"?
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by xklucvG: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
omenka:
Last time it was Morocan King. Now Mbeki.

I think this dude is trying to negotiate asylum for himself and his wife in an even Buhari is sworn in.

Otuoke wouldn't be safe enough for him.
Assylum because of who? Let Buhari try anything funny then your Nigeria will become a desolate land hahaha i dey laff this people. Who jail Buhari for 2.8 billion in 1978, who jail IBB for 12.4 billion gulf war oil windfall 1990, who jail Abacha for emptying central bank, who jail Shagari, who jail Abdulsalami, who jail Obasanjo. I dare Buiari to jail Goodluck if them born him well.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by legendsilver(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
I heard a loud noise from my cupboard, on opening it I notice my PVC dey do press-up. Na so I ask am say wetin happen, why him dey para? Na him come say whether I don forget say na 20days to go, as in 20days to send GEJ packing from Aso Rock to Otuoke?

Na so I burst laugh

Come with the joy in me buy my PVC 2 big stout, make him take cool down.

Plus me and my PVC, we are fully ready to send oga jona and peche to Otueke by road and later by creek grin

Sai Baba
Sai change
Sai Buhari
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
seunlayi:
Abubakar is a man that really loves Nigeria he has no aim of going back to Aso Rock like GMB Agbaya Oloju kokoro

Since the youths refuse to unseat jonathan. then let the old soldier do it for us. We the youths have ourselves to blame not GMB.
Moreover, it will be a shame for a country like Nigeria to be ruled by a clueless zoologist for more than 1 term. To redeem the dignity of our nation, we have to tell the world that electing GEJ was a political miscalculation/error/sentiment and excuse to deprive igbos the chance of president.

Definitely, either Hausa or Yoruba man will be the next presidential candidate of pdp in 2019 with the excuse that Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck is Igbo.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by NovusHomo(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
M4gunners:
That is why we have elders not like Buhari coming out to be president.Former President J carter or Bill Clinton will not come out fighting with Obama because they wants power instead they give advice.

Well, the only advice GEJ listens to are those given by the other five "Presidents" and we know where that has brought us.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by Kingspin(m): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
hungryboy:
Oga i get Pvc oh, my Pvc sef dey tell me say na change im dey find
Change to what? Chameleon.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by NovusHomo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
MightyD:
In Doors meeting but I am still wondering how you managed to gather this information.......

Hence no press candidates was allowed to enter but wondering how you later enter.......
Hmm

You don't seem to know how the world works. Info was "leaked" by either someone who attended the meeting and was authorized to do so, or by those who arranged the meeting in the first place.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by Kingspin(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Since the youths refuse to unseat jonathan. then let the old soldier do it for us. We the youths have ourselves to blame not GMB.
Moreover, it will be a shame for a country like Nigeria to be ruled by a clueless zoologist for more than 1 term. To redeem the dignity of our nation, we have to tell the world that electing GEJ was a political miscalculation/error/sentiment and excuse to deprive igbos the chance of president.

Definitely, either Hausa or Yoruba man will be the next presidential candidate of pdp in 2019 with the excuse that Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck is Igbo.
I know this is where all una is coming from shouting unrealistic change but on 28th it gona boil and hot for Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by NovusHomo(m): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
tommysparks:
if deziani is so corrupt as we all say why has opec elected her as president even with all the respected men in the opec committee? Besides air peace, Dana, med view and aero all have 10,000naira flights from lagos to abuja. Or do you want to fly Arik first class for 10k? Even lagos cab no dey charge like danfo. Be guided.

Madame Diesel was not elected OPEC president, Nigeria was. She occupies the position for Nigeria. If you were the Petroleum minister you would occupy the position.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by anonimi: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
makzeze:
Fellow citizens,
5- The Ribadu Report
6- The NEITI Report
Despite all these indictments, the darling favourite of Mr president is every wednesday immaculately attired and cosmopolitantly fashioned in DIAMONDS attending the Federal Executive Council Meeting under the watchful eyes of an unperturbed and conquered president.

Kindly share with us impeachment procedure against the president launched by the almost 50% APC senators and representatives IF ANY of these bogus, empty allegations is true at all.

If there is NONE, it means these are simply LIES to confuse & confound gullible fellow citizens who cannot ask themselves exhaustive RATIONALITY questions about baseless propaganda news.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by anonimi: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
NovusHomo:
Madame Diesel was not elected OPEC president, Nigeria was. She occupies the position for Nigeria. If you were the Petroleum minister you would occupy the position.

Do you know why Nigeria was not elected the eight years of APC navigator OBJ's second chance presidency when he also doubled as Petroleum minister
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by acidtalk: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Billyonaire:

WHENEVER I POST, I ALWAYS PROVE HOW DUMB I AM. FOREXAMPLE MY BELOW STATEMENT.
Hungryboy, whats up ? You get PVC ?
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by NovusHomo(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
xklucvG:

Assylum because of who? Let Buhari try anything funny then your Nigeria will become a desolate land hahaha i dey laff this people. Who jail Buhari for 2.8 billion in 1978, who jail IBB for 12.4 billion gulf war oil windfall 1990, who jail Abacha for emptying central bank, who jail Shagari, who jail Abdulsalami, who jail Obasanjo. I dare Buiari to jail Goodluck if them born him well.

So so shakara. GEJ own don reach crime against humanity. When yawa start Dokubo, Tompolo, and other noisemakers go pick race. Only oga GBAGBO, sorry Goodluck and him madame go chop raw pepper. The world is about to make an example of them and when it's over, political leaders of Africa will sit up and do the right thing. Africa is about to witness a rebirth.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by dammytosh: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
makzeze:
Fellow citizens,
5- The Ribadu Report
6- The NEITI Report

Nice write up but i hate the biased part where you said OTUOKE BY ROAD. It will be OTUOKE BY AIR in JESUS NAME.

At least we agree on one common thing and it is OTUOKE

No light 20 days to election after PDP tried several options since 1999. That is about 16 years and people still have the nerves to scream GEJ till 2019. People no get shame brain sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by Rotimi47: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
Hungryboy, whats up ? You get PVC ?
mumu how far?
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by MrFairplay4ume(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
obibankz:
Any day I woke up and remb dat Gej is still the C&C, it gives me joy to go and prosper, call him clueless while you that's cluemore is still beefing, d man is controlling, omo if been clueless is GEJ then that's my name, GEJ can hire and fire anything he prefer, so no checking, I wish everyone Goodluck this new week accept Asiwaju slaves, because they are born to be slaves, let's go out there this new week and prosper and become I boss, so we can hire and fire, STILL GEJ TILL 2019 kiss kiss grin

Did you go to school at all? Your English is terrible!
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by makzeze: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
stingbreed:

Are u d one to tell us what's going on in our country?
So u mean we are all blind that u will come here and try to impose ur thoughts on us,,, enough of all this nonsense..... On election day vote for ur preferred candidate and stop all this nonsense campaigning........
are we fighting? I only expressed my views.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by Mutuwa(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
selectedhero:

AFTER GIVING ALL THAT WELL RESEARCHED STATS YOU KILLED IT BY STATING THE CRAP LINE " BUHARI IS THE ONLY NIGERIAN LEADER THAT NEVER TOUCHED THE PRICE OF FUEL". SHOWED YOU REALLY MISUNDERSTAND THE DYNAMICS OF FUEL PRICE CHANGE. WELL WISH YOU GOODLUCK. SEE YOU ON RESULT DAY MARCH 29. #IAMFORGEJ

ALLOW YOUR HUMAN INTELLECT (IF ANY) TO FLOW AND CAPTURE REALITY AND STOP BEING A CHARLIE.IF BUHARI IS YOUR PROBLEM KEEP IT TO YOURSELF AND LET YOUR VOTE COUNT CHUMP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos) / Vigilante Leader, Victor Asikolo, Shot Dead In Delta State (Photo) / Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.