Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki (25988 Views)

Atiku's Daughter Weds In Yola. Tambuwal, Abdusalami, Bindow Attend / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by Bede2u(m): 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
obibankz:
Any day I woke up and remb dat Gej is still the C&C, it gives me joy to go and prosper, call him clueless while you that's cluemore is still beefing, d man is controlling, omo if been clueless is GEJ then that's my name, GEJ can hire and fire anything he prefer, so no checking, I wish everyone Goodluck this new week accept Asiwaju slaves, because they are born to be slaves, let's go out there this new week and prosper and become I boss, so we can hire and fire, STILL GEJ TILL 2019 kiss kiss grin
Unintelligent fool!
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by knightsTempler: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
holatin:
a proof he had no dad.
what a bastard u re

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by airsaylongcon: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
gimbagoodspeed:
Fellow citizens,
..... Say NO to the man who meet dollar at #119 and today is #225. Vote out the man who petrol at #65 and is today sold for over #90. Resist the party that says 16 is great than 19. Sweep out the man who granted clemency to corrupt Nigerians and villified the honest. In 2010, lagos-Abuja by air is #15,000, today is #35,000 by Arik. ...

In 2010 oil was selling for over US$100, today it is selling for US$60. Thus us Jonathan's fault shebi? The price for Garri today is higher than 2010 it's again his fault? There are more shoprite today than in 2010 is his fault also. Be logical man, it's normal

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by stingbreed(m): 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
makzeze:
are we fighting? I only expressed my views.

I didn't think so,,, this election is making us lose composure, haba
I just can't wait for it to be over.... U come online and all u hear is gej till eternity, sai baba, sai GMB..... Etc
This things need to stop ... Its annoying....
No offense
Cheers
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by MrEverest(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
These low-lifers have come again. So president Jonathan can't hold closed door meeting again without people reading very useless meaning out of it...................oh its even coming from the Yoruba gossip newspaper called punch. Believe them at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by NovusHomo(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
anonimi:

Do you know why Nigeria was not elected the eight years of APC navigator OBJ's second chance presidency when he also doubled as Petroleum minister

Must you insist? The answer is in your question. Would you rather OBJ preside over OPEC or over Nigeria?

Chei, deese chirens sha!
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by omoakin111: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2015

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
makzeze:
Fellow citizens,
I address you once again in the course of our nation's history. I am disillusioned, disenchanted, disturbed and disorganized by the magnitude and intensity of corruption exhibited by the Jonathan's administration. I am bold to say without reservations that the government of Gooduck Ebele Jonathan is the most corrupt in the history of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I give you reasons why any Nigeria who has got blood flowing through his vains and not kerosine should not commit the satanic sacrilage of voting for Jonathan or the PDP. These economic cankaworms, financial scavengers and national devourers have succeeded in rewinding our national life by 20 years. The anointing of Deziani Alision Madueke(Minister Of Petroleum) by president Jonathan as the untouchable, uncrowned Prime Minister of Nigeria elucidates the degree of the looting of national treasury. This massager of Mr president (Deziani) has been indicted by six(6) reports namely:
1- The Farouk Lawal Report
2- The Senate Report on Subsidy
3- KPMG Report on the oil sector
4- The Aik Imuokhode Report
5- The Ribadu Report
6- The NEITI Report
Despite all these indictments, the darling favourite of Mr president is every wednesday immaculately attired and cosmopolitantly fashioned in DIAMONDS attending the Federal Executive Council Meeting under the watchful eyes of an unperturbed and conquered president. Suffice me therefore to explain why the almighty petroleum ministry under Jonathan have niether minister of state or Special Adviser. FCT ministry as small as it is have a Minister of State. The same petroleum ministry under president Obasanjo had four(4) ministers namely:
The substantive Minister, the Minister of State, Minister of State Gas and Minister of State Energy. Yet with a special Adviser ( Late Alhaji Rilwan Lukman) today, Deziani is the alfa and omega in the petroleum industry and the national treasurer of PDP and the presidential campaign. Now with this massive inredeemable and record breaking looting of our common patrimony, who ia that sane Nigerian who support a man who on national TV defended his demented proposition that stealing is not corruption? Nigerians must come out of thier gullible cocoons and operate in an active mileau. Say NO to the man who meet dollar at #119 and today is #225. Vote out the man who petrol at #65 and is today sold for over #90. Resist the party that says 16 is great than 19. Sweep out the man who granted clemency to corrupt Nigerians and villified the honest. In 2010, lagos-Abuja by air is #15,000, today is #35,000 by Arik. Femi Fanikayode, Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe should all learn from the experience of Labaran Maku. No amount of pacakaging, window dressing, boju-boju and bolekaja politics will redeem or sell rotten eggs. Good rediance to bad rubbish. Mr president, Otuoke by road, safe journey.
E DEY PAIN YOU, MAKE A COMOT AM, NO A GO MANAGE AM SO.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by PassingShot(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
makzeze:
Fellow citizens,
I address you once again in the course of our nation's history. I am disillusioned, disenchanted, disturbed and disorganized by the magnitude and intensity of corruption exhibited by the Jonathan's administration. I am bold to say without reservations that the government of Gooduck Ebele Jonathan is the most corrupt in the history of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I give you reasons why any Nigeria who has got blood flowing through his vains and not kerosine should not commit the satanic sacrilage of voting for Jonathan or the PDP. These economic cankaworms, financial scavengers and national devourers have succeeded in rewinding our national life by 20 years. The anointing of Deziani Alision Madueke(Minister Of Petroleum) by president Jonathan as the untouchable, uncrowned Prime Minister of Nigeria elucidates the degree of the looting of national treasury. This massager of Mr president (Deziani) has been indicted by six(6) reports namely:
5- The Ribadu Report
6- The NEITI Report
Despite all these indictments, the darling favourite of Mr president is every wednesday immaculately attired and cosmopolitantly fashioned in DIAMONDS attending the Federal Executive Council Meeting under the watchful eyes of an unperturbed and conquered president. Suffice me therefore to explain why the almighty petroleum ministry under Jonathan have niether minister of state or Special Adviser. FCT ministry as small as it is have a Minister of State. The same petroleum ministry under president Obasanjo had four(4) ministers namely:
The substantive Minister, the Minister of State, Minister of State Gas and Minister of State Energy. Yet with a special Adviser ( Late Alhaji Rilwan Lukman) today, Deziani is the alfa and omega in the petroleum industry and the national treasurer of PDP and the presidential campaign. Now with this massive inredeemable and record breaking looting of our common patrimony, who ia that sane Nigerian who support a man who on national TV defended his demented proposition that stealing is not corruption? Nigerians must come out of thier gullible cocoons and operate in an active mileau. Say NO to the man who meet dollar at #119 and today is #225. Vote out the man who petrol at #65 and is today sold for over #90. Resist the party that says 16 is great than 19. Sweep out the man who granted clemency to corrupt Nigerians and villified the honest. In 2010, lagos-Abuja by air is #15,000, today is #35,000 by Arik. Femi Fanikayode, Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe should all learn from the experience of Labaran Maku. No amount of pacakaging, window dressing, boju-boju and bolekaja politics will redeem or sell rotten eggs. Good rediance to bad rubbish. Mr president, Otuoke by road, safe journey.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by PassingShot(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
obibankz:
Any day I woke up and remb dat Gej is still the C&C, it gives me joy to go and prosper, call him clueless while you that's cluemore is still beefing, d man is controlling, omo if been clueless is GEJ then that's my name, GEJ can hire and fire anything he prefer, so no checking, I wish everyone Goodluck this new week accept Asiwaju slaves, because they are born to be slaves, let's go out there this new week and prosper and become I boss, so we can hire and fire, STILL GEJ TILL 2019 kiss kiss grin

Illiteracy is a deadly disease indeed!
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by anonimi: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
NovusHomo:
Must you insist? The answer is in your question. Would you rather OBJ preside over OPEC or over Nigeria?

Chei, deese chirens sha!

I was only taking you up on your unreasonable post hereunder:

NovusHomo:

Madame Diesel was not elected OPEC president, Nigeria was. She occupies the position for Nigeria. If you were the Petroleum minister you would occupy the position.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by tommysparks: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
NovusHomo:

Madame Diesel was not elected OPEC president, Nigeria was. She occupies the position for Nigeria. If you were the Petroleum minister you would occupy the position.
if the petroleum minister is so corrupt, the position was contested for and would not have been given to nigeria because the person in charge is corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by gebest: 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
garsul:
It better not be about that interim government nonsense
what do u tink b4?
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by Onyi4live(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
March 28 abi u de in a hurry?
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by ican2020: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
makzeze:
Fellow citizens,
5- The Ribadu Report
6- The NEITI Report

Using different name, u non get work?
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by bolivnnaija: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
Hungryboy, whats up ? You get PVC ?

Help me ask am?
Payed goon
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by rasco2000me: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
Obibank ols check the level poverty un your family .the poverty as even afect ur brain .people are talkin of good govt .even oga jona in his statement knows he as miss it .u are thre in ur pverty shrinkin brain talkin jagon
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by babestella: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
That. Lose door meeting to perfect arrangements to contain you violent APC bunch when your demi god Buhari loses the election. Nothing more. One thing that is sacrosanct is that come March 28, the fake certificateless general will be put on the next train back to Daura. Watch out.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by selectedhero(m): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Mutuwa:

ALLOW YOUR HUMAN INTELLECT (IF ANY) TO FLOW AND CAPTURE REALITY AND STOP BEING A CHARLIE.IF BUHARI IS YOUR PROBLEM KEEP IT TO YOURSELF AND LET YOUR VOTE COUNT CHUMP.

YOU SEE MISTER, THATS THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH APC SUPPORTERS, ALWAYS SELF RIGHTEOUS. OBVIOUSLY GEJ IS YOUR PROBLEM AND THATS WHY YOU WENT THE LENGTH TO PULL OUT THOSE STAT. BUT YOU DIDN'T KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. DID YOU?
WELL DONT THINK THERE IS A NEED WRITING MUCH COS YOU HAVEN'T GOT THE INTELLECT TO UNDERSTAND. YOUR MONIKER DOESN'T MAKE YOU APPEAR BRIGHT ANYWAY. CHUMP
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by Forwetinnah: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kundagarten:
The boko haram king pin is about to be jailed for violence against nigeria.
Enough of Buhari violence.

GBAM!!
Those who have ears, let them listen!! Meanwhile APC stooges are here yarning dust about asylum...who needs asylum more?? GEJ or Tinubu and the gang?? Oma ya won lenu

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by Forwetinnah: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
ican2020:

Using different name, u non get work?

You never see anything. .that's why the silliest comment from an APC supporter on NL gets alot of likes. Each supporter has like 50 monikers. .that's how jobless they are grin
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by Forwetinnah: 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
PassingShot:

Illiteracy is a deadly disease indeed!

See who's talking about illiteracy. .has Bubu produced his kpali yet?? That Kpali wey dey cambridge grin
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by stephengee(m): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
makzeze:
Fellow citizens,
5- The Ribadu Report
6- The NEITI Report
simply trash
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by sethken: 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
If Jonathan is not reelected Nigeria as we know it will disintegrate into shreds...Mark my word.

omenka:
Last time it was Morocan King. Now Mbeki.

I think this dude is trying to negotiate asylum for himself and his wife in an even Buhari is sworn in.

Otuoke wouldn't be safe enough for him.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by Mutuwa(m): 4:50am On Mar 09, 2015
selectedhero:

YOU SEE MISTER, THATS THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH APC SUPPORTERS, ALWAYS SELF RIGHTEOUS. OBVIOUSLY GEJ IS YOUR PROBLEM AND THATS WHY YOU WENT THE LENGTH TO PULL OUT THOSE STAT. BUT YOU DIDN'T KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. DID YOU?
WELL DONT THINK THERE IS A NEED WRITING MUCH COS YOU HAVEN'T GOT THE INTELLECT TO UNDERSTAND. YOUR MONIKER DOESN'T MAKE YOU APPEAR BRIGHT ANYWAY. CHUMP

YOU ARE AS MIXED UP AS A FEATHER IN A WHIRLWIND..APC/PDP ISSUE KEEP THAT TO YOURSELF.LIKE I TOLD YOU WIDEN YOUR INTELLECT IF U'V GOT ANY AND STOP BEING A CHARLIE..I DO NOT ONLY SMELL IDIOCY IN YOU,BUT AN INGLORIOUS ABSURDITY ALSO HOOVER'S AROUND YOUR AWKWARD THOUGHT PROCESS.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by Isiterere(m): 9:09am On Mar 09, 2015
obibankz:
Do you by chance suck Dame Patience Jonathan breast?

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by babestella: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2015
one9jeria:
[size=18pt]recently FAAN has been conducting online aptitude test, but from my research and experience, i found out that that test is an organized trick to confuse the masses. WHY DO I SAY SO. I log in with the user name and password they sent to me, and wrote the exam. i passed with over 50% but the next time i log in with my code number and password, there was no indication that i have written the exam before. i was asked to write it again.

again, 2 friends of mine have written the exam 3 times and failed. the last one they just did now got them passed. and i ask, can you continue to write the exam until you pass. WHY IS IT THAT THERE IS NO RECORD OF SCORE AND THOSE THAT HAVE WRITTEN THE EXAM.

further more click on their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=771963776229974&id=478053945620960 and see the hell people are complaining and no body to respond to them.
WHEN MUST WE GET IT RIGHT IN THIS COUNTRY. all i know is that i passed the exam and if i am not called, heavens will fallooo I SWEAR BY KORAN AND BIBLE AND LAND, HEAVENS WILL LET LOOSE. enough of is enough, NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE NOT CHILDREN AGAIN. https://www.nairaland.com/2185639/faanrecuitment-aptitude-test-exam-practical
[/size]

KEEP TRYING, WE WILL GET IT RIGHT SOME DAY. REMEMBER, ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY. NO ONE EVER BUILT EVEN A BUNGALOW IN ONE DAY.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
NovusHomo:

You don't seem to know how the world works. Info was "leaked" by either someone who attended the meeting and was authorized to do so, or by those who arranged the meeting in the first place.
Hmm.
I been the asked if the person wey post this topic whither nah witch?
No wahala.......
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by peterjero(m): 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
Mutuwa:
I DE FUEL QUE SHA...

HISTORY OF FUEL PRICE INCREASES IN NIGERIA

Gowon-1973: 6k to 8.45k
Murtala-1976: 8.45k to 9k
Obj-Oct 1,1978: 9k to 15.3k
Shagari-Apr 20,1982: 15.3k to 20k
Babangida-Mar 31, 86: 20k to 39.5k
Babangida-Apr 10, 1988: 39.5k to 42k
Babangida-Jan 1, 1989: 42k to 60k(Private Vehicles)
Babangida- Mar 6, 1991: 60k to70k
Shonekan(82 days in power)-Nov 8, 1993: 70k to #5
Abacha- Nov 22, 1993: #5 to #3.25k(price dropped)
Abacha-Oct 2, 1994: #3.25k to #15
Abacha-Oct 4, 1994: #15 to #11(price dropped)
Abubakar-Dec 20, 1998: #11 to#25
Abubakar-Jan 6,1999: #25 to20(price dropped)
Obj-June 1, 2000: #20 to #30
obj-June 8, 2000: #30 to #22(price drops)
Obj-Jan 1, 2002: #22 to #26
Obj-june, 2003: #26 to #42
Obj-May 29, 2004: #42 to 50
Obj-Aug 25, 2004: #50 to #65
Obj-May 27, 2007: #65 to #75
Yar' Adua-June, 2007: back to #65(price drops)
GEJ(New year present)-Jan 1,2012: #141 GEJ(Labour strike forced him)-Jan 17, 2012: #97
FROM GOWON TO JONATHAN BUHARI IS THE ONLY NIGERIAN LEADER THAT NEVER TOUCHED THE PRICE OF FUEL
YAR'ADUA was the only leader who did not increase, rather he
reduced the pump price from #75 to #65.
Bros you are one of the people on NL I respect a lot please don't join others in sharing this. It's a mediocre write up and lacks substance take what's happening around the world because of oil price slump, Nigeria is far more cushioned than others. Even though you support buhari write or share something that will convince me.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by Mutuwa(m): 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
peterjero:

Bros you are one of the people on NL I respect a lot please don't join others in sharing this. It's a mediocre write up and lacks substance take what's happening around the world because of oil price slump, Nigeria is far more cushioned than others. Even though you support buhari write or share something that will convince me.

I appreciate alot..wish N.L ppl wer all like you.what ppl fail to realize is that even if the opposition govt comes bk na the almighty do.am in support of anyone that will cause change to be done in naija..forget all the crap we write about GEJ and GMB..truth is only the creators knows best.we as humans can only be subjective in our thought process.
Left to me,neither the two should contest.An upright person just like you and I with a vision should,not old men with frail minds.we have allowed this elders do more damage for quiet a while in this country and still we cower at them at the slightest time we see them passing,thereby fogetting ourselves.Just imagine an old baba holding d position of minster of YOUTH..an old man..how can he come down to our level?so bros..we self we never ready for change aswell..but the almighty de,and en de look.
Appreciate all u'v said..
Thanks
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki by xklucvG: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
NovusHomo:

So so shakara. GEJ own don reach crime against humanity. When yawa start Dokubo, Tompolo, and other noisemakers go pick race. Only oga GBAGBO, sorry Goodluck and him madame go chop raw pepper. The world is about to make an example of them and when it's over, political leaders of Africa will sit up and do the right thing. Africa is about to witness a rebirth.
Rebirth? Which Africa? Black Africa or the entire continent with Arabs? If you don't know Africa has being programmed to remain the way it is. And if anybody must be punished they must start from the past leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. / Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States / Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.