Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View (36881 Views)

For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men / 10 Problems Only Rich And Single Guys Can Relate With / So What If We Want Only Rich Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Airforce1(m): 7:13am On Mar 09, 2015
reminiscing:

Sweetie,pls take it easy o.You will make people like Airforce1 think u are broke

Wetin I do o grin
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Preternatura1(f): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't even start it as every woman in every society gets paid somehow for sex or companionship or whatever you choose to call it .

Women made themselves cheap and men that can't afford women naturally can now afford dozens at once as long as they can afford what women need.

So,Relax ,fall in love with anyone that accepts all your flaws and remain there if not hand go reach you pra pra.
Please show some respect, some women actually work to earn a living and are very comfortable with their own money.

A prostitute sells sex, that's the main point.

I don't understand what you mean by getting paid somehow.
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Oteke(m): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2015
Rubbish! Is ur father a rich man? Na dog d Bleep u.
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Solozzo(m): 7:25am On Mar 09, 2015
Let the ladies decide. A poor girl has no right to marry too!
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by G12(m): 7:28am On Mar 09, 2015
Now that sounds like "don't fvck if you are broke, cos you'll be wasting the time and energy you should have invested into making money"?
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by prophetfire: 7:30am On Mar 09, 2015
Preternatura1:
Sounds like something a prostitute would say, only prostitutes get paid for sex.
almost all girls are prostitutes these days.money is their motivating factor.I do part with money,but not for sex.I hate to do so cos it makes me feel as if am patronising a prostitute.
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 09, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

No I don't have, Sir Airforce1

Borrow me some of ya own.. . Oga Richard
no mind am. Na so dem go dey form Don jazzy.
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by prophetfire: 7:36am On Mar 09, 2015
Lazy dumb women are the ones that think their vagin is an asset meant to be used to acquire money n their other vanities. Its supposed to be a secret part of their being,their pride n respect that only the man they value most in life shud hav access to. Women hav degraded thmslvs. What a pity!

1 Like

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2015
mikketech:
no mind am. Na so dem go dey form Don jazzy.

Lol

Oga Ghuud Morning

I know mind am... If ah mind am so.. . Dis thread for don rech 20 pages ni grin
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:41am On Mar 09, 2015
reminiscing:

Sweetie,pls take it easy o.You will make people like Airforce1 think u are broke

Airforce1 is ma niccur, he knows so well... that ah ain't poor

I'm even try'na help him release his pending album

angry grin grin

Na Joke ah dey ooo
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by tjones007: 7:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by tjones007: 7:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Quite fascinating though the difference between a "prostitute" and the lady up there. If some who exhibit the same character can't accept the aforementioned term. I think a "strumpet" will do. That looks like.

Lady you are a strumpet. Shikena
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Lol.....take it easy.....no matter who u carry as ur chick, no matter how many times d chick feed you reach, you will still have reasons to cheat on her.!

But that is not the bottom line. The truth be say, lazy guy shouldn't be allowed to have sex at all.

Simple.!

cinedu:
in d event were we pay for sexual relationship, no woman should complain again for heartbreak, because we already paid for wat we got, 1-1, PayAsYouGo
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by toocoded: 7:52am On Mar 09, 2015
that is my colleague talking right there. i'm actually sorry for d dude she's milking right now.
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 09, 2015
No be who lock P-ssy we dey talk for here!

The koko of the matter be say, guy wey lazy shouldn't be allowed to have sex! Person who no get energy to WORK dey get energy to F--K.?

How e dey take do am?

Afroconnect:

If u like lock ur p-ussy with padlock,every guy in Lagos can get puss-y for as low as 1k,so who go loose?
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Nicklaus(m): 8:03am On Mar 09, 2015
Wow! finally an outburst of frustration from a hapless husband seeker. Don't worry love embrace ur misfortune with a smile. Coz u aint getting anywhere near the rich dudes. Work and care for your broke ones..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2015
I don laugh tire....

On a more serious note, sex ain't a commodity, only shallow women will tow the line of that tweet.

The society has made sex look like some sort of gratification, and sadly women have bought that mentality.

If a "Poor and broke guy" has no right to sex, then who has?

Being rich isn't a function of strength, it is God that rewards the effort of man and woman alike.

Again sex ain't a commodity, neither is it a gift, women with that kind of mentality are akin to gold digging, PERIOD.

that's my opinion.
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by adahgold(m): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2015
Hmmmm all hands r not equal imagine if a lady is poor,is she trying to say dey r not allow to have sex too?
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by zeongeon: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2015
if you must have sex then you should have the money to back up the responsibility that comes with having sex...Its wickedness to bring in children into the world when u don't have money to take care of them.
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by betty202020(m): 8:45am On Mar 09, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:
Ok, so it goes I was viewing this hilarious thread on NL with funny pics and all that, I downloaded a few to use as my DP grin
I used the one below, and a lady responded in the affirmative.
Ladies and gentlemen what's your opinion on the picture below?

I want to reserve my personal opinions first lipsrsealed
even at dat, am sure dat if its for only rich guys, she will not have a guy to take care of her cos she is not beautiful. She is urgly.
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by efficiencie(m): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2015
...if rich dudes alone should have sex then the daughters of men should prepare to have as many rivals as possible...
...if rich dudes alone should have sex then the value of sex would deplete badly because by your advice you'd have cut global demand for sex by 80% at least...
...if rich dudes alone should have sex then get ready to have your vag.in.a on the Dutch Auction Market because rich dudes are not spendthrift they, like any other rational economic agent, would want to pay less to get more and as this madness climaxes... your vag.in.a would be up for free to get the next rich dude and by this time you would secretly beg a poor dude for a quickie!

What FOOLISH imaginations... Genesis6:5
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by HizMissy(f): 9:05am On Mar 09, 2015
the right to have sex, or not, has got nothing to do with wealth.

1 Like

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2015
olumuyiolaoluwa:
You mean she is right ...choi e don be even to test. grin
Lol
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Ayyy(m): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2015
Ur body is a temple of d lord! Adultery & fornication is Great Sin to God
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by tivta(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Lol.....take it easy.....no matter who u carry as ur chick, no matter how many times d chick feed you reach, you will still have reasons to cheat on her.!

But that is not the bottom line. The truth be say, lazy guy shouldn't be allowed to have sex at all.

Simple.!

. How market? So a rich 60year old man still has energy to have sex? You want him to die of heart attack? I really pity your generation. May you acquire wisdom before its too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2015
Women lacking sense since the days of Adam and Eve
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by persius555(m): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2015
Preternatura1:
Sounds like something a prostitute would say, only prostitutes get paid for sex.
I am happy a lady spoke my mind. That lady needs some poor guy that would warm her bed such that she would realise that god in his infinite mercy did not create sex with its monetization in mind.
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by persius555(m): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2015
zeongeon:

if you must have sex then you should have the money to back up the responsibility that comes with having sex...Its wickedness to bring in children into the world when u don't have money to take care of them.
Another idot has just broken loose.

1 Like

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by hahn(m): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2015
Ymodulus:
I have noticed that only poor girls call a guy broke. Rich girls don't do such

As they say, "it takes one to know one"
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 09, 2015
I no dey market, I earlier used my phone to reply to the post but I am presently in my office, on my desk and using my system to reply to this annoying question you sent across.

If a rich 60year old man can still have energy to have sex with his wife. And who told you that it will kill him? this is how you mislead yourselves! wrong information and misinterpretation of of peoples post.

the bottom line now is that, before you think of having sex, make u first use d energy work first, arrange yourself and be okay with yourself. no be say after u chop d babe finish, u go dey expect her to give u transportation go home.

something is telling me say na you in particular the girl post dey refer to because u are taking it too serious than any of us.

tivta:
. How market? So a rich 60year old man still has energy to have sex? You want him to die of heart attack? I really pity your generation. May you acquire wisdom before its too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). / Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? / Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.