Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View (36848 Views)

For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men / 10 Problems Only Rich And Single Guys Can Relate With / So What If We Want Only Rich Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Tattooboy: 12:21am On Mar 09, 2015
Preternatura1:
Sounds like something a prostitute would say, only prostitutes get paid for sex.
bingo!
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by ribbit: 12:21am On Mar 09, 2015
Khalessi:
Yeah she's right! Invest that strength towards making money...
atleast you wont start complaining when he starts treating you like hoe... afterall you are gonna Bleep him cos he is rich.
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 09, 2015
She is right though
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by loomer: 12:22am On Mar 09, 2015
All the people wey de slp with u how much dem get?

1 Like

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by supremus: 12:24am On Mar 09, 2015
Preternatura1:
Sounds like something a prostitute would say, only prostitutes get paid for sex.
grin grin grin well that`s what some say, but ...
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Jessewizy(m): 12:25am On Mar 09, 2015
Preternatura1:
It's fine, he apologized but, good looking out.
lol, ok
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Preternatura1(f): 12:26am On Mar 09, 2015
Equado:
u are wise!
And you are far too kind, thank you.smiley
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:28am On Mar 09, 2015
MrsOJ:
She is right though
You mean she is right ...choi e don be even to test. grin
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 09, 2015
Opiosko:
Sod off niggure, small brain small prick like u have no right to a decent toto.
you are a dummy
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by femzysticks(m): 12:31am On Mar 09, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Rubbish.. . undecided

. . . . . . . . . . THAT B!TCH RIGHT THERE SHOULD EAT A DICK

Dafuq undecided . . A leech like her forming asset. .

. . . . . . . . . . Then leeches ain't got a thang with rich guys if they've got nothing to offer than sex

Hehe
See guys wei no wan hustle

No offense bro
*just saying*
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:42am On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by SangoCrusader: 12:42am On Mar 09, 2015
Preternatura1:

Then all women are prostitutes. Women get paid one way or another. By money, your time, your commitment etc

1 Like

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Preternatura1(f): 12:48am On Mar 09, 2015
SangoCrusader:

Then all women are prostitutes. Women get paid one way or another. By money, your time, your commitment etc
Jeez! Why would you say something like this? You should take it back.

A woman decides to have consensual sex with a man, how exactly does she get paid?

A prostitute is someone who offers you sex in exchange for money.

5 Likes

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by FLYFIRE(m): 1:00am On Mar 09, 2015
SangoCrusader:

Hahaha...I don't remember where I saw some guy say this....JUST WHEN YOU FINALLY FIND JOY & ARE TRULY HAPPY & THINGS BEGINS TO GO THE WAY YOU LIKE, THE DEVIL COMES IN & GIVE YOU A GIRL FRIEND....haha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 09, 2015
Opiosko:
Sod off niggure, small brain small prick like u have no right to a decent toto.

GODDAMM
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by dmjinc(m): 1:14am On Mar 09, 2015
Airforce1:

very soon buddy grin

patiently waiting angry
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by dozymars(m): 1:22am On Mar 09, 2015
How did she come into being.
Was her father rich when he slept with her mum?
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by xp17(m): 1:24am On Mar 09, 2015
becoming successful has nothing to do with physical strength. This analysis is very lame though

2 Likes

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 09, 2015
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH HER!

you dont have to be rich but broke and lazy guys should be denied sex!

1 Like

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by enkay0525: 1:33am On Mar 09, 2015
See how guys dey Para. Hahaha
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by siegfried99(m): 1:34am On Mar 09, 2015
So after making the money, u only offer ur rotten puna.ni? undecided undecided

Olosho.com speaking angry

Smh

1 Like

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by AreaFada2: 1:38am On Mar 09, 2015
Khalessi:
Yeah she's right! Invest that strength towards making money...

If the amount of energy spent resulted in corresponding amount of money in your pocket, truckpushers and soakaway diggers would be the richest in 9ja, not Dangote.

Gold digger alert.

2 Likes

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by siegfried99(m): 1:49am On Mar 09, 2015
AreaFada2:

If the amount of energy spent resulted in corresponding amount of money in your pocket, truckpushers and soakaway diggers would be the richest in 9ja, not Dangote.

Gold digger alert.

Tell'em
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by goksongold(m): 2:23am On Mar 09, 2015
Apple kenbabazi, u try small, but se na the rich buy the pr**k for there ni?. To me u so much sound like a professional shex worker. Get this clear, it was given freely, n so must it be distributed freely.
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by yomi007k(m): 2:28am On Mar 09, 2015
No be lie joor
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by 19naia(m): 2:31am On Mar 09, 2015
Its for love and personal qualities... A woman can go and make her own money in the world now...
Keep playing the money game for love and it will keep being a game of shallow and fake personalities and lust...
If na money, then man can just go buy a coven of ladies of the night in the red light district..
Some of the best relationships started out poor and they worked together to build wealth in family business.
Some of the worst relationships started out very rich and they destroyed themsleves because it was all ill gotten loot stolen from hard working people who she would not be with because they have no money. So she goes to be with the politheifcian and other crooks who stole the money from the poor... And soon he will use her up to nothing and throw her out like refuse...
Choose wise, not money... Let money be lower down the list of priorities in a relationship.. Men who love money the same as many women do, they dont take women, because thats the fastest way to go broke.. All she knows is chop money, never how to make money, and soon to run her and her man penniless and blame it on the men....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by IAMBREEZY: 2:48am On Mar 09, 2015
i ain't a broke guy, but that girl is a silly biitch.
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by EmekaBlue(m): 3:08am On Mar 09, 2015
na so....@least she is motivating boyz to hustle....
Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 09, 2015
I thought someone(a Lady) on Nairaland made such an annoying comment like this last year.

Like seriously this kinda girl is supposed to serve a punishment in India for 2 weeks of rape,by all the poor Mumbai fellas,for making such a horrendous & stupendous comment.

1 Like

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Olutola88(m): 3:13am On Mar 09, 2015
Someone should help me inform her that we rich dudes with proper upbringing and sound orientation prefer to give our hard-earned money to charity than to give to a hoe with such preposterous mentality.

Once I know your daughter is after avarice, I'll never have anything to do with her again except I see someone that needs a slut for MONEY RITUALS

2 Likes

Re: Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View by Olutola88(m): 3:16am On Mar 09, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
i ain't a broke guy, but that girl is a silly biitch.
lmao!See disclaimer. My guy don fear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet / Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.