Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. (1087 Views)

I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by fwwins(m): 5:37am On Mar 09, 2015
"A healthy relationship is not just about acquiring your woman’s love and affection. A relationship can sustain all the ups and downs in life if there is an equal amount of love, sharing and respect for each other. The most basic rule or necessity of a relationship is mutual tolerance and respect. When you live with someone or have been dating your woman for a long time, she should be tuned in to your needs and moods and understand the way in which you function."
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by justi4jesu(f): 5:41am On Mar 09, 2015
Respect is reciprocal. angry

1 Like

Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 09, 2015
Okay undecided
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by fwwins(m): 5:45am On Mar 09, 2015
diddydiva:
Okay undecided
Okay what?
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by yuncka: 5:46am On Mar 09, 2015
I think Ur caption should be changed to a 'human' instead of 'woman' because its a universal law that applies to all.

1 Like

Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 09, 2015
fwwins:

Okay what?
undecided
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by fwwins(m): 5:52am On Mar 09, 2015
diddydiva:
undecided
Can you imagine?
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by demelza: 6:04am On Mar 09, 2015
This also should apply to men. A man with no sense of respect has no business getting married.

1 Like

Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:32am On Mar 09, 2015
angry

Op it's a two way thang
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2015
My man with no brain has no business in marriage. go get a brain, women are humans too.
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by fwwins(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2015
brito:
My man with no brain has no business in marriage. go get a brain, women are humans too.

That's what I'm talking about...Women that lack RESPECT

1 Like

Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2015
fwwins:

That's what I'm talking about...Women that lack RESPECT

Respect is reciprocal, wait for a woman that will lick your tiny a55 in the name of respect.
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by fwwins(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2015
brito:

Respect is reciprocal, wait for a woman that will lick your tiny a55 in the name of respect.

I just went through your posts #SITBAGTAF
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2015
fwwins:

I just went through your posts #SITBAGTAF

Meaning?
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by cr7lomo: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2015
The op simply meant respect ur husband 1st and then he reciprocates ( unless he is mentally unstable) , but instead of some women on this thread to comprehend, they start to attack . Nigerian women have turned to something else, always wanna eat their cake and have it
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by fwwins(m): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2015
brito:

Meaning?

You see?
A wise woman knows the importance of @respect in her relationship. By the way respect is not same as "licking your tiny a55".
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by fwwins(m): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2015
cr7lomo:
The op simply meant respect ur husband 1st and then he reciprocates ( unless he is mentally unstable) , but instead of some women on this thread to comprehend, they start to attack . Nigerian women have turned to something else, always wanna eat their cake and have it

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm flabbergasted
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 09, 2015
fwwins:

You see?
A wise woman knows the importance of @respect in her relationship. By the way respect is not same as "licking your tiny a55".

Men always looking for respect at all cost, respect her and she will do same
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 09, 2015
cr7lomo:

my boda, what if the husband respects her first ? is that too much to ask for? I'm not attacking him
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by fwwins(m): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2015
brito:

Men always looking for respect at all cost, respect her and she will do same

A man needs to love his man
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 09, 2015
fwwins:

A man needs to love his man

Now listen, marriage is more than what you read here. A man will only earn my respect. I no come here to pretend, if you treat me well I'll do same.
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by tintingz(m): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2015
before nko
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by julietchic(f): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2015
op, u sound soo pained .
Did u fight with ur wife? Abi she no dey respect u?.
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by fwwins(m): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
julietchic:
op, u sound soo pained .
Did u fight with ur wife? Abi she no dey respect u?.

NO because I'm still single. Kapish?
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
fwwins:
"A healthy relationship is not just about acquiring your woman’s love and affection. A relationship can sustain all the ups and downs in life if there is an equal amount of love, sharing and respect for each other. The most basic rule or necessity of a relationship is mutual tolerance and respect. When you live with someone or have been dating your woman for a long time, she should be tuned in to your needs and moods and understand the way in which you function."

Op nice write up...

One last thing,for those still single most especially to the female folk's..If SEX is the only thing you are gonna contribute to a guy life...then there is no need of you DATING.....get a life..

I so much hate ladies that believes they are doing a man a favour by dating and having sex with him....
Re: A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. by fwwins(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
kevinberry:

Op nice write up...

One last thing,for those still single most especially to the female folk's..If SEX is the only thing you are gonna contribute to a guy life...then there is no need of you DATING.....get a life..

I so much hate ladies that believes they are doing a man a favour by dating and having sex with him....

Superb!!!

(1) (Reply)

15 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend / Are U Guy With Swag Or A Guy With Class? / How I Handled A Scary Woman In Just One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.