Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,168 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin (5164 Views)

I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by MeanChris(m): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
A few days ago.. I received a friend request on Facebook from my uncle's wife. I accepted her and immediately she started chatting me.. she started with "baby boy how are you?, how's school?, hope you're not fucking too much?" All these kind of stupid questions and to think I did have a lot of respect for the woman..

So I complained to my cousin and his reaction was that I should stay there and be dulling, that I should chop n clean mouth. So I busted out on him, telling him how stupid and how wrong he sounds.. so given my moral outburst, he said that he was just joking with me.

Then I recalled there was a day he told me the woman sent him some money so I became more suspicious of him and the woman. I asked him for his phone to check something and he unlocked it and on opening the Facebook messenger the woman's name was the first message there, so I opened it.

I can't still believe what I saw there. The derogatory names they called eachother (My bit hi.. my dick..) The nude pictures littering there up n down.. the conversation is nothing to write home about. I'd have uploaded some pictures but I don't it's right even if i cover their faces..

This just got me thinking.. I never knew women were this promiscuous. I only thought it was the men who were this irresponsible. All the stories I've been reading on social media about cheating woman never stroke me as true but this one is making me regret not believing them. What's happening guys, I'm scared already. Can we still find decent girls to marry..? Ever since I read that chat.. I've been picking fights with my girlfriend cause I don't seem to trust her again..

I don't know what to do with this information.. normally I'm supposed to mind my business but I'm just full of pity for my uncle the husband. The woman is very much good looking and the man (from what I'm seeing) loves her very much and they seem so happy together.

This world sha.. a lot of things are happening behind people's back that if they noticed 1/10th of them..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by HungerBAD: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Honestly I am confused.

The story is a strange story,I mean a woman you had never had any kind of prior discussion bordering on sexual mattters,will from nowhere start asking you DO it in School?

5 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by olagbemi118(m): 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by BlackDBagba: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ok
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by midolian(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin grin

In this mad world we r living in, statistics of men who father some other men's children thinking they are theirs, by now should be more than those fathering their biological children..

Buh if truth be told, the statistics would be worse if men get pregnant too. I just can't imagine grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by jamex93(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
sorry
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by harffie(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Romanceland na Liars Den

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by WHITEWIZARD(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bro you have not seen anything..
women are more promiscuous than men.
The difference is that men goes after ladies but the ladies are reserve and its only when you go for that particular lady that you feel is a saint, just pressed her weak button and you will get tired of too much sex..
As for your uncle's wife.
Leave her and pretend that you don't know..
If she is caught, good for your uncle but if she is not, then move on with your life..

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
OH LaWd save me from olosho wife.
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by MeanChris(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Honestly I am confused.

The story is a strange story,I mean a woman you had never had any kind of prior discussion bordering on sexual mattters,will from nowhere start asking you DO it in School?

I don't have an app to draw lines against my name and hers.. I'd have uploaded the screenshots

*Modified

The question was "Hope you're not fucking too much?"
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by dollyjoy(f): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
I know a story is fictional the moment I read oneundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by Fadamant: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
@op, a cheating wife is a life threat to her husband, so you should not mind your business in this if you care about your brother's interest at all. That being said, your cousin being in the mix makes it very tricky, and if not handled properly could burn down the whole family. I hope you handle this well and I hope you have all those chats and pics between them as evidence.

Maybe other posters will tell you just how to approach it. Good luck.
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by yorhmienerd(m): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
dollyjoy:
So its fictional 'cos it involve a woman abi

If it's the man fvcking the wife's sister then it's not fictional bah?

Did you know that the promiscousity in women is far more higher than in men?

His cousin is mad but the uncle's wife is madder sad

God help the woman that would cheat on me, she would suffer here and in hell.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by Mortiple(m): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Such a woman is not just a disgrace but dangerous to the entire family. She might be bleeping so many other guys elsewhere, and not just your cousin.

If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't blink an eyelid before spilling the beans, provided I have convincing evidence. Considering your high moral rectitude, you cannot afford to cover EVIL being perpetrated against your own uncle and entire family.

Both the woman and your cousin deserve to be paraded Unclad in a market square in one remote village.
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by olac21(m): 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
This world might end before year 2020 if things like this continue!
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Honestly I am confused.

when you hear say some people don mara...na d op dem dey refer to!

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by darbeelicous(f): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
hahaha grin
midolian:
grin grin

In this mad world we r living in, statistics of men who father some other men's children thinking they are theirs, by now should be more than those fathering their biological children..

Buh if truth be told, the statistics would be worse if men get pregnant too. I just can't imagine grin grin
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by infogenius(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Speechless sad
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by dhantey324(m): 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ignorance is bliss... undecided
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by FleetAdmiral(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
My advice for you is to mind your business and don't let such issue affect your relationship...we still have good eggs out there #don't judge all since uve nt tried all#...pray u find a good woman to love you and be faithful...when you do, hold her tight
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by Hector09(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is a crazy world. I knew of a guy who is having with his younger sister in my neighbourhood
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by Hector09(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is a crazy world. I knew of a guy who is having sex with his younger sister in my neighbourhood
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by cbliss(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
terrible I must say but shit happens.
Now my issue with you is why take it out on the poor girl who knows absolutely nothing abt it (ur gf)......

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by babyfaceafrica: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
Let your uncle know with sense.. If you keep it,it will haunt you. Use your brain sha...and you need evidence pictures and videos..send them to your uncles email with an anonymous mail...tell him!!!!...just one word for your cousin,thw person that will sleep with his wife is in jss3 doing home economics
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by San2ski(m): 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
dollyjoy:

This is not fictional
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by LastProphet: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Mortiple:
Such a woman is not just a disgrace but dangerous to the entire family. She might be bleeping so many other guys elsewhere, and not just your cousin.

If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't blink an eyelid before spilling the beans, provided I have convincing evidence. Considering your high moral rectitude, you cannot afford to cover EVIL being perpetrated against your own uncle and entire family.

Both the woman and your cousin deserve to be paraded Unclad in a market square in one remote village.

and what if the uncle is bleeping someone? can the OP know if his beloved uncle is bleeping somebody? abeg most nd your business and stay out of the woman's hair
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by kullozone(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Leave them make them dey fleet each other jare.... The husband must catch her one day.
Na this kyn rubbish make me decide not to marry.
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
I just pity that your cousin though...

©YBR
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by oglalasioux(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
This whole problem started when one jealous man decided to make laws and coined the word marriage, when one woman realized her waist is a supermarket.

Child bearing should be contractual. Let everyone fvck freely. At least we are already doing that, albeit in secret.

Kudos to Flavour, Davido and Wizkid. They know the difference between making babies and living a lie.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by Exponental(m): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Another online story for those who don't believe like the Op
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by thuggCheetah(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Meanchris can I add you on fb so u can show me some of those pics?
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by musicwriter(m): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
oglalasioux:
This whole problem started when one jealous man decided to make laws and coined the word marriage, when one woman realized her waist is a supermarket.

Child bearing should be contractual. Let everyone fvck freely. At least we are already doing that, albeit in secret.

Kudos to Flavour, Davido and Wizkid. They know the difference between making babies and living a lie.

Though not totally in support the way you put it, but you made some points that goes along with my philosophy concerning marriage. I've always been of the opinion the institution called marriage is a bit flawed. To solve this type of problem raised by the OP, marriage should've been arranged in a way that couples can decide to add an extra legal sexual partner at any stage in the marriage. This becomes important since at some point in a marriage both husbands and wives do get tired of each others body and want to taste someone else outside. The simple solution is add an extra legitimate sexual partner, and it ought be part of every marriage agreement right from the beginning. Couples should be able to openly add as much extra sexual partners as they want, secrecy is what should be an offense, not extra marital affairs, since people are already doing it anywhere.

Since infidelity is mostly to blame in most divorce cases, there's actually a natural solution to that, but our jealous and greedy nature wouldn't allow common sense to prevail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Steps Out In Shocking Outfit (photo) / She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. / I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.