Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

The Dumbest Lies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dumbest Lies (2849 Views)

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? / Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? / Dumbest Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dumbest Lies by klins4213(m): 10:21am On Mar 09, 2015
What is a lie please?
Re: The Dumbest Lies by naijaboiy: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Please, don't try to turn me into a serial killer because I still have a few scores to settle with some of them. Its better to just let sleeping dogs lie & not think about the past.

Lie I've told?

Hold on to your seat...
Dated another guy, can't remember where he was from but he wasn't from my country. Anyways, his friend was throwing a house warming party so he asked me to go with him. There were about 8 people (4 females + 4 males) & one tiny car. So all of us just packed into the car & I sat on my guy's lap. As I sat I started to feel really uncomfortable because something hard was poking my butt. It was during the time when Nokia 5110 was the ish & all the trendy people had one. I thought I was sitting on a huge phone lol, so I put my hand under, to shift it & got shocked when I realised what I was touching. The guy was gigantic! It felt like the trunk of a small tree.

I had to fake several periods before he got tired of me & disappeared altogether. Thank God for that cheesy
Rotfl grin

So you're scared of big JT's eh cheesy
Re: The Dumbest Lies by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Rotfl grin

So you're scared of big JT's eh cheesy

Yeah.
Re: The Dumbest Lies by naijaboiy: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Yeah.
hmmm,,that's new smiley
Re: The Dumbest Lies by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Yeah.
You're kinda funny bad, coupled with your humour...
Re: The Dumbest Lies by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 09, 2015
I luv u,nd I believed him cos I was stupid in luv
Re: The Dumbest Lies by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

hmmm,,that's new smiley

I was still young then though. But even now, I'm not a fan of very huge tralalas.

Different strokes for different folks & I prefer to be "stroked" by something that looks normal, you know.
Re: The Dumbest Lies by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2015
D1ck:
You're kinda funny bad, coupled with your humour...

LOL, thank you smiley
Re: The Dumbest Lies by DaGC(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Please, don't try to turn me into a serial killer because I still have a few scores to settle with some of them. Its better to just let sleeping dogs lie & not think about the past.

Lie I've told?

Hold on to your seat...
Dated another guy, can't remember where he was from but he wasn't from my country. Anyways, his friend was throwing a house warming party so he asked me to go with him. There were about 8 people (4 females + 4 males) & one tiny car. So all of us just packed into the car & I sat on my guy's lap. As I sat I started to feel really uncomfortable because something hard was poking my butt. It was during the time when Nokia 5110 was the ish & all the trendy people had one. I thought I was sitting on a huge phone lol, so I put my hand under, to shift it & got shocked when I realised what I was touching. The guy was gigantic! It felt like the trunk of a small tree.

I had to fake several periods before he got tired of me & disappeared altogether. Thank God for that cheesy

This is cray!! cheesy.
Thanks for giving me smiles.

Y'all kinda derailed the thread though.

Dumbest lie I heard was she shagged him because they once dated undecided
Re: The Dumbest Lies by naijaboiy: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

I was still young then though. But even now, I'm not a fan of very huge tralalas.

Different strokes for different folks & I prefer to be "stroked" by something that looks normal, you know.
are you saying a Big dick ain't normal? cheesy

Give guys hope abeg cry
Re: The Dumbest Lies by CloneX: 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Bro! grin
Holla. . .
Re: The Dumbest Lies by naijaboiy: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
CloneX:
Holla. . .
Another ban
Re: The Dumbest Lies by nawtikid(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Lie I've told?

Hold on to your seat...

I had to fake several periods before he got tired of me & disappeared altogether. Thank God for that
cheesy

Diz babe z swit
Re: The Dumbest Lies by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

are you saying a Big dick ain't normal? cheesy

Give guys hope abeg cry

lipsrsealed
Re: The Dumbest Lies by naijaboiy: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: The Dumbest Lies by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

speak grin

No, too shy embarassed
Re: The Dumbest Lies by naijaboiy: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

No, too shy embarassed
Tell me in secret wink
Re: The Dumbest Lies by cyprianlah(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
I never gave out my virginity willingly

i was raped sad...Iff i hear
Re: The Dumbest Lies by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Tell me in secret wink

Ok bring your ear...
*whispers something filthy grin *

LOL, let's just drop this subject.
Re: The Dumbest Lies by STARSHYNE(f): 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
He said has never yanshed any girl .
Re: The Dumbest Lies by naijaboiy: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Ok bring your ear...
*whispers something filthy grin *

LOL, let's just drop this subject.

Lool,,i'll catch you later.

You're from which country btw?
Re: The Dumbest Lies by naijaboiy: 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
STARSHYNE:
He said has never yanshed any girl .
Loool,,them dey "yansh" girl? grin
Re: The Dumbest Lies by STARSHYNE(f): 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Loool,,them dey "yansh" girl? grin
u sha want me to spill undecided

Dem dey yansh boy
Re: The Dumbest Lies by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lool,,i'll catch you later.

You're from which country btw?

South Africa.
Re: The Dumbest Lies by Beamborla(f): 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
[b][/b]
Laitesmart:

Let's give it to u!!!
The dumbest lie is not having lied ever!!!!
My award, pls grin
Re: The Dumbest Lies by naijaboiy: 2:45am On Mar 10, 2015
STARSHYNE:
u sha want me to spill undecided

Dem dey yansh boy
gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dealing with rejection in relationships. / I Sleep With My Son For Money, Can Hunger Make You Do This? / Do Not Paint Me Black Cos I Told You What I Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.