Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Edo Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edo Men (32094 Views)

Edo Lady Complains Of How Edo Men Treat Their Girls (video) / What Are Edo Men Like? / Edo Men Are A Blessing To Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Men by mulattoclaro(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
aim5:

What a useless ho.e she is. These people just have inferiority complexes that's why they have this hatred.
a very useless girl. I feel sorry for we men. She's a prostitute no doubt.
Re: Edo Men by Idiataqueen(f): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
mulattoclaro:
you are very big fool. You're a prostitute that's why no man is ready to date you. Edo men don't settle for less like you.
U statement really shows dat u are an edo guy.wait do u know d meaning of prostitute,do u also know d meaning of date.
Re: Edo Men by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
mulattoclaro:
a very useless girl. I feel sorry for we men. She's a prostitute no doubt.

She probably couldn't get an Edo guy, so that's why she has this animosity.

1 Like

Re: Edo Men by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
Idiataqueen:
U statement really shows dat u are an edo guy.wait do u know d meaning of prostitute,do u also know d meaning of date.

Why do Edo girls, especially Esan ones do this? Everyone else can slander you guys and call you all sorts of terrible names, yet we still defend and cherish you women. I fear o.
Re: Edo Men by Idiataqueen(f): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
aim5:

Why do Edo girls, especially Esan ones do this? Everyone else can slander you guys and call you all sorts of terrible names, yet we still defend and cherish you women. I fear o.
is u abi so u change ur moniker to insult me calling me names ok no problem. *ignoring*
Re: Edo Men by eghos12(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
hmm i just had to comment on this EDO basshing thing

All these things you guys are saying his true my brothers are curtist they can kill to save their brothers. Yes my sister they do prostitution abroad very well and they are very notorius for it. Why do dey do these. you see in life not everybody is good acdemically but binins are a people who like their family not to suffer in abject poverty they can do anything, everything to make sure papa,mama, brothers and sister eat 3 square meal a day. We binins have high pride we dont like our person suffering.

In the case of withces and all that spritual things. yes we are spritual minded people we dont joke with the lifes of our sons and daughters. cause when the night arise the enemy wallket to and frow looking for who to destroy. And binis will use anything dey know works to fight that thing.
Re: Edo Men by ivyy(f): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
call me.. wink
shocked I don't knw who u are in the real world

tongue
Re: Edo Men by IAMBREEZY: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
ivyy:

shocked I don't knw who u are in the real world

tongue
bae it's just a matter of time before you get to know me, iambreezy. smiley
Re: Edo Men by sexyjessy(f): 1:06am On Mar 12, 2015
at least someborry loves my brothers cry @op etisen??
Re: Edo Men by sexyjessy(f): 1:06am On Mar 12, 2015
at least someborry loves my brothers cry @op mi pacho etisen??
Re: Edo Men by iyobs7(f): 5:08am On Mar 12, 2015
cocostrawberry:
grin grin grin. Lol why is it always the girls that love the men tongue, just maybe your brothers luv us too. Guys chase girls not the other way around.

On a serious note he is my first Nigerian boyfriend. To be honest Nationality is not important but Character. I did not date him because of his Nationality.

Is that you on your profile?

I am from Edo state and my name is Iyobosa. I am proudly an edolite. Please do not mind these people saying thrash about us. Prostitution in Edo is a thing of the past because so many families were not educated and hardly knew what was in for their daughters who were promised better life abroad, only to find themselves in chaos.

And for witchcraft, where have you heard that Edo people did this and that? We have cultures where people serve deities, it is like saying Hinduism is witchcraft.

We work hard to build our families and to live a better life, it will amaze you that 70% of prostitute in Edo state are from the east.

Take note that Mercy Johnson the popular nollywood actress is married to an Edo man. Also Stephanie Okereke another nollywoood actress is also married to an Edo man.

We all have our short comings as humans, and using the experience of one to stain all is totally wrong and stu.paid

Op, never surrender your conscience to the theory of a majority.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Men by lilcutie8916(m): 6:06am On Mar 12, 2015
Chibuhealth:
hey! Girl clean your mouth! They are not an option, believe me you will end up a breadwinner via night work and he will be happy giving you out, Edo men especially Benin men are nonsense. Have you been to Edo state? Girl think
. What nonsense. U my friend are showing a very high level of ignorance
Re: Edo Men by stpat1(m): 8:16am On Mar 12, 2015
I wonder why you guys are even bothering yourselves trying to defend some archaic lowlife misinformed I'll fated fellows.

If you have dated an Edo guy and the relationship didn't work so be it.

I'm an Edo guy and I know me and my brothers, sisters and cousins make the Edo proud that anyone will be proud to flaunt being married to them.

Though I married an Igbo lady. That is because, I am being surrounded by them where I live and work. I have so many Igbo guys around me and sometimes I wonder how their wives cope and what kind if children these ones will raise but all the same I will never be found using tribal slurs on Igbos cos I am too educated for that knowing that the percentage of the ones I've met does not represent the generalty of the tribe.

I've met cross river and akwa ibom guys and ladies. Had some not so good experience with some of them but have also me some that I consider too good to be cross river or akwa ibom. So you see I won't be fit to showcase them in a bad light.

I've lived with the yorubas almost all my life and still do not have reason to paint them in a bad light.

I dated a Fulani babe during my NYSC and her calm mien simply humbled me.

Talk about prostitution, 70% of girls in Nigerian brothels are Igbos. Maybe its because of their population though. Nevertheless its still not enough for me the generalise all Igbo chick as ladies of easy virtues.

One thing is undeniably certain, you attract your type. If you are crass and thrashy, then don't expect to attract class and royalty.

1 Like

Re: Edo Men by Chibuhealth(f): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
mulattoclaro:
your father is nonsense. Keep you senseless unkempt Harlot. See who's talking? I'm sure no man takes you serious wherever you are. Cheap thing. Sex object. I'm an Edo man. Bini to be precise and I'm well too buoyant to be looking unto a woman for survival. Instead of saying you were used and dumped by an Edo guy. You're here spewing trash from that dick sucking mouth of yours. Ashawo.
see the way you are ranting, it flows in bini guys blood. Cultist!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Men by mulattoclaro(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Chibuhealth:
see the way you are ranting, it flows in bini guys blood. Cultist!
being a cultist is better than being a Hoe. Mind you I'm no cultist. Yes it flows in my blood. I am who I am today cos of that bini blood in me.
Re: Edo Men by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Wait,cocochoco ur man is from Edo?

Well well well theres hope for me afterall
Re: Edo Men by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Wait do u mean edo men ah u av miss it they are d opposite of wat u posted, am talking from exprience my dad is an edo, my mum is an edo. Here in Nigeria ladies are scared to marry them edo men ke .

Hey, my mum will gladly marry my dad again and again. My mum's relatives envy her and adore my dad. Never rub the ill behaviour of your family patriarch or matriarch on an entire race. You too need to reset your attitude because you don't sound personable.
Hello, I grew up and got my whole education in Benin. Now in a strange land, I am every woman's dream man. You see what you want as a woman in me and not a certain tribe.
Re: Edo Men by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ezibless:

Please my dear,don't generalise.
There are really good and hard working ones ocheesy

I always say any babe that ends up with my bro is luckywink

Wonderful perception. Some people are badly raised and from such you should not expect a perfect lover. In fact the most wonderful girl I have met is a Bini girl. Only the Hausa girl I later met during nysc had something close to that heavenly Bini girl.
Re: Edo Men by Ezibless: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
CounsellorWise:

Wonderful perception. Some people are badly raised and from such you should not expect a perfect lover. In fact the most wonderful girl I have met is a Bini girl. Only the Hausa girl I later met during nysc had something close to that heavenly Bini girl.

:DHope you're still with the Bini girl?
Re: Edo Men by Ezibless: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Smartestelvis:
look u dont have 2 be a prejudist,with ur claims its as if dere r not actually ppl in dese tribes who differ......even in dat ibo u claim 2 love money,dere r some who would even go 2 any lenght 2 help out with their hubby's finincial situation,i'm a livin proof 2 dat durin my undergraduate days wen chioma would provide me wit finicial aid without any strings attached...if u tink yoruba girls r dirty den u havent been 2 ondo state,n if u tink they r lazy,den u shld get 2 knw some industrious ones i'm familiar with....wot i'm sayin in ensence is dat u dnt hold d character of a few against a whole majority...2 each tribe deir own but there r good Edo boizs who would go 2 any lenght 2 pls deir spouse,hmmm no wonder celebrities love n admire dem not 2 mention dat we have a good sence of humour wen it comes 2 handlin relationship matters.....u nid 2 give dat edo dude a place in ur heart n i bet u will be lookin 4 space in ur lungs 2 give him in addision....cheers...

Well said.
I just hate the stereotyping
Re: Edo Men by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ezibless:

:DHope you're still with the Bini girl?

She got married before I could stand firmly on my feet. I wasn't ready, so I asked her to go ahead. Her family was on her neck. She is an angel. My heart is still pained and heavy two years on. cry
Re: Edo Men by Ezibless: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
CounsellorWise:

She got married before I could stand firmly on my feet. I wasn't ready, so I asked her to go ahead. Her family was on her neck. She is an angel. My heart is still pained and heavy two years on. cry
2Years?
Oya,it's time to move on o.

What about the Hausa girl?cheesy

I thought southerners don't date northerners
Re: Edo Men by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ezibless:

2Years?
Oya,it's time to move on o.

What about the Hausa girl?cheesy

I thought southerners don't date northerners

I've been lavishly loved after then. But unable to meet another perfect match like that Bini angel is why I am still very single. As for the Hausa girl, distance took a toll on everything after nysc. Frankly, I can't do distance relationship. If I am not seeing you all the time (not for sexual reasons though), I get fed up. Let me see you love me...that's my person.
Re: Edo Men by hazandino(m): 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
True talk babe, dey are naturally kind and gud
Re: Edo Men by Ezibless: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
CounsellorWise:

I've been lavishly loved after then. But unable to meet another perfect match like that Bini angel is why I am still very single. As for the Hausa girl, distance took a toll on everything after nysc. Frankly, I can't do distance relationship. If I am not seeing you all the time (not for sexual reasons though), I get fed up. Let me see you love me...that's my person.

Not everyone love long distance r/ship really.

Good luck in finding your ''Bini angel perfect match''grin
Re: Edo Men by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ezibless:

Not everyone love long distance r/ship really.

Good luck in finding your ''Bini angel perfect match''grin

grin Thanks a lot. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Edo Men by JahzaraAde(f): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
I don't know many Edo brothers, but I can say the ones I know are really handsome. So you have a point Op.

The only problems are they are likely to have a child outside wedlock, or they are likely to have an unbearable and overwhelming closeness with their mothers (drawing on my personal observations alone). And none of the Edo guys I know can speak in their native tongue, which is a shame.
Re: Edo Men by ifex370(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
cocostrawberry:
I feel like these men are really underrated, even though I do not know much about the different tribes in Nigeria. The most common ones talked about is the Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa.

They are handsome, loving and they really know how to treat a woman right. I like their culture too. If I end up marrying a Nigerian, I would love to marry from that tribe. All my Ghanaian sisters who are married/dating Edo men have so much good things to say.

Much love from a Ghanaian sister kiss kiss smiley

I just want to be friend's
Re: Edo Men by saintaustine(m): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2015
ionsman:
We the Educated Edo men are PRICELESSS. Take that to the bank. cheesy
GOD Bless You, My Brother.
Re: Edo Men by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 30, 2015
Chibuhealth:
grin grin guy who beat you, lol. Truth is bitter. I am a deltan
Deltan?
Lots of deltans are quite lazy and they always engage in oil bunkering and sea piracy.
Re: Edo Men by Chibuhealth(f): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2015
swallu:

Deltan?
Lots of deltans are quite lazy and they always engage in oil bunkering and sea piracy.
it's better than prostitution and cultism
Re: Edo Men by lekpalicious(f): 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Am really disgusted by some of the comments here. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. / 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.