Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Edo Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edo Men (32116 Views)

Edo Lady Complains Of How Edo Men Treat Their Girls (video) / What Are Edo Men Like? / Edo Men Are A Blessing To Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Men by FOXYEYES: 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
So they said Edo man are the best in everything, until i dated one of them, oh my Gosh, he was the worst cry kiss
He was a great sweet talker, kinda stingy and worse of all horrible in bed. I left him and never looked back. I'm happy with my Benin guy now he's the most romantic and responds to my needs in the bedroom. smiley
Re: Edo Men by cejaypriesty(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Spiricoco:

Hehehe.....who no go no know..... If you know you want to live long in this life don't marry an esan man because he will break your spirit and kill you before your time . I am Esan so I know and God forbid I marry from my tribe!
Yea I got friends from esan one thing about them is there big ego

1 Like

Re: Edo Men by rawpadgin(m): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Spiricoco:

Hehehe.....who no go no know..... If you know you want to live long in this life don't marry an esan man because he will break your spirit and kill you before your time . I am Esan so I know and God forbid I marry from my tribe!
I don't even know what to tell you
Re: Edo Men by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 25, 2017
cejaypriesty:

Yea I got friends from esan one thing about them is there big ego
Yes the ego. And the culture does not teach men to value and take care of their wives.
Re: Edo Men by Onogiede(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
celebrity is my choice of lady to settle down with, proudly Edo blood
Re: Edo Men by brighttech95(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dioxidane:
Oh, you are already dating one? No probs, buh just incase that one fails, I'm from Edo too so I'll be next in line... grin

Just kidding... wink
owian no
Re: Edo Men by chemfood: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Thank you my Ghanian sister. Edo men are great in bed, handsome and very smart. They are only hated because of their achievements in pre colonial Nigeria. They dominated most of these haters and these guys were their slaves so it is only natural for them to be hated when the British came.

I will tell you a bit about igbo men...they are cultists, money ritualists, armed robbers, drug traffickers, rapists, etc. In pre colonial times they were the slave raiders. These people are low, jealous and wicked. In Abia state the other day they gang rape their own sister the video is everywhere...they ha e no morality...they can use their mothers for money ritual....hypocrites. their women are easy bleeps too
Re: Edo Men by chemfood: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
Yoruba men: Lazy, tribalistic, sleazy, slimy back stabber, ritualist, criminals, envious, greedy.

My dear let me tell you a bit about Nigeria. The yorubas hausas and igbos have led that country for years. They destroyed the country. The yorubas held most positions in important govt agencies including education but they destroyed the educational sector with their tribalism. They would make their own people look good so they can take over from them. Yorubas are dirty!! Also very lazy but wicked as well. They go behind your back to betray you. They are also cowards. When you see these 3 tribes you have the cause of Nigeria's problems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.