Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate (28661 Views)

Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) / If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians / Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by scobaba: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2015
ds one well so? angry
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by denis1991(m): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2015
Try wake up na
Na dream u dey oh
Hahahahaha
Funny dude
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by denis1991(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2015
Try wake up fast oh
Dat ur dream na bad dream
Hahahahaha
I laugh u Greek
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by abacusCm(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2015
southwestngr:
The Presidential candidate of the African Peoples Alliance (APA), Alhaji Adebayo Musa Ayeni Monday said he will defeat both President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the March 28 presidential election.

Ayeni, who was a deputy governor of old Ondo State, based his confidence from the fact that 70 percent of voters in Nigeria are living below the poverty line and would prefer him, being one of them.
Also, he declared that his entry into the presidential race was in obedience to divine instruction, who had assured him of victory at the polls.
Speaking during in an interview with reporters in Akure, the Ondo State capital, Ayeni said he was in the race to fulfill God’s directive for him to liberate the poor in the country.

http://news.najiriya.com/2015/03/09/2015-poll-i-will-defeat-jonathan-buhari/
'jedi and Alomo' should be banned with immediate effect..GMB till Jedi and Alomo stop to intoxicate
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by chat2deen(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2015
Chai! Too of everything is bad, after taking over dose of weed na U come mumu reach?
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by aremzyolly(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2015
This man is strongly powered by #madness
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by leonshom(m): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2015
OK Alfa, wey don hear, u go win naa! Who say u no go win b4, when d gods have spoken and elders have accepted! No sha spend much money so u go still dey see something take chop after the election cool
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 10, 2015
cut007:
bros I hail oh! This your bigotry Don use style enter madness!
Says the slowpoke....
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 10, 2015
davinchi86:
u r a big fat fool must u insult d president rubbish Yoruba goat can ur father become a local government chairman Idiot we don need change we need continuity gej all d way GEJ till 20infinity
I don't exchange words with cows.
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by layinkakeem(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2015
Wtf where he come from ? He even looks like shekau
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 10, 2015
foxxynik:

Did the Nigeria of 1983 had standard remotable express roads?
Did the Nigeria of 1983 had standard stadium?
Did the Nigeria of 1983 gave u the freedom to insult a president on the internet?
Did the Nigeria of 1983 gave u the opportunity to have a mobile car?
Were average Nigerians able to own a computer? Were Nigerians able to own a mobile phone?.....
Better in what way? Governance? When what all APC supporters are doing is to help Buhari to critically destroy Nigeria and stand out to shout "CHANGE".... What change? Change back to military ruling? Coz Buhari never wanted a democratic government...
Better in what way? That our economy is now the best in Africa...despite the claim from APC supporters over the alleged accusation of money looting from the PDP...
What history book are u talking about? The one Buhari declared to embark on war if he loses this forthcoming election?....Is it the one he said PDP rigged election?....
The Nigeria of 1983 is better... HOW?....
By bringing hardship to every Nigerians? Or the killing of journalist? Is it the looting that made IBB sent him to exile?....
Talk to me when you are ready to calm down your hot temper....
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 10, 2015
neocortex:

I doubt if you know the meaning of the word "history" or "better"
Am entitled to my own opinion...you can go and commit suicide as if I care...
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by zendy: 11:03am On Mar 10, 2015
2015 Poll: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate. -

I don't know if he thinks that it's only the hair that make up his beard will be voting on polling day
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by dougivilla(m): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
wakacome:
The nigeria of 1983 is better than the nigeria of 2015....fact!!!!!go and read your history book....
That was a foolish thing to say! What history are you referring to?
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by cjudy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
I think this is the change Nigerians needs. according to ur dictionary, this is the meaning of Change not that old fool who have be there since, contesting every four four years, and people are shouting change. change what? Is Buhari change? wise up
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by simplisity(m): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
is remainin some few days to the election, after d election Sai-Buhari will end.
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
wakacome:
Talk to me when you are ready to calm down your hot temper....
Just so you know.... I wasn't "talking"... I simply posted a comment to you.... In as much as you've gotten my points....then am calmed!
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
foxxynik:

Just so you know.... I wasn't "talking"... I simply posted a comment to you.... In as much as you've gotten my points....then am calmed!
Bla bla bla bla......no point.......
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by nekaa(f): 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
cool story bruh
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
Another PDP candidate in different coloration grin
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Who be this one again?
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by doninno(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Wen did he become a propht abeg make him pack well all of dem r d same. Lets God'will b done[quote author=southwestngr post=31463725][/quote]
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Chai!

The Orijin this one don consume now now don enter him cerebellum....come dey say him go dey Aso Rock soon.

grin
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by emynkem: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
U go fear....dem dey find meat for pot pomo dey raise hand.
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lolzzzzzz,hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by mileskiyo(m): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Attention Oga Presidential aspirant, please kindly see me in my clinic. I hold psychiatry consults on Thursdays. Urs will be free... grin

1 Like

Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by FASH23(m): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
I reserve my comment....
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by tomzman: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Even if his family members are the only people allowed to vote, his loss is sure. Anyways it's good to dream sha.
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by veraiyke(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
By making use of a hypothethical statement "if" he cud still b counted true to ve rcvd God's revelation evn if he loses. It is xplanable- d election was not free n fair. Bt wen he loses in a free n fair election will he b able to admit it? Or has God bkum hu he is not? Is he den making mockery of God?
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by ifypedro38(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
since there is no more reasonable things to say , make i ask if hot soup still de purge
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
People should stop using God's name to deceive the people. If God has not spoken,please don't say God has. I am sure this nigga is a fraud.
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by shamecurls(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
lolx.......Am sure he was drunk when he heard the voice not knowing another it was another drunk dude that was prophesying into his presidential ambition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gowon: No Regrets Fighting Civil War / Kukah’s Attack On Buhari Draws More Criticism, Backing / Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.