Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ (9403 Views)

What Was Your First Kiss Like??? / What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us / 8 Tips To Help You Kiss Like A Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
..lol..nur mind me..I've jex learnt how to appreciate what's good..

Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Kolade354(m): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

stop wasting my 10 Mb with this your yeye pickshure jare.
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Cant remember again
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
Kolade354:
stop wasting my 10 Mb with this your yeye pickshure jare.

Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Kolade354(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Chai that is too harsh my broda........Give me your name to check whether you are among the 300 richest person in Nigeria. wink
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Kolade354:
Chai that is too harsh my broda........Give me your name to check whether you are among the 300 richest person in Nigeria. wink
Hehehehehehehe grin

Don't bother checking... I'm not a noise maker like dem...

Ama a silent billionaire wink

GhuudEvening Bros
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Ukeachu1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
everybody na js2 and ss1 abi...... make we day watch. besides our government is corrupt
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by HizMissy(f): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
mine was in first year.....

I had just gained admission and was about leaving for skul....
i was attending an evening service at church (we attend d same church).
Told him i wud b leaving d next day.... he then led me to a secluded part of d compound and kissed me.

I felt light-headed, lolz.
twas nice.
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by mirexxx(f): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
it was . . . .
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Abbamizy(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
mirexxx:
it was . . . .
tell dem wat happend na
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by mirexxx(f): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
Abbamizy:
tell dem wat happend na
it was great! cheesy
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by DrAify(f): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
following
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Abbamizy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
mirexxx:
it was great! cheesy
i neva knew i was dat gud...
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
It was drab..with my uncle's housemaid. angry
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by gbagaunfreak(m): 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
HizMissy:
mine was in first year.....

I had just gained admission and was about leaving for skul....
i was attending an evening service at church (we attend d same church).
Told him i wud b leaving d next day.... he then led me to a secluded part of d compound and kissed me.

I felt light-headed, lolz.
twas nice.
<<Go and sin no more angry
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by blackiridis(m): 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
primary 4 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

it felt like...... dnt knw hw it felt like cheesy
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by mirexxx(f): 1:25am On Mar 11, 2015
Abbamizy:
i neva knew i was dat gud...
lols
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Abbamizy(m): 1:30am On Mar 11, 2015
mirexxx:
lols
abi....... I would like us to be friends
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by mirexxx(f): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2015
Abbamizy:
abi....... I would like us to be friends
really? that's nice
smiley
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Abbamizy(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2015
mirexxx:
really? that's nice
smiley
is dat a yes?
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Zara09(f): 10:53am On Mar 11, 2015
Quite a long time ago [color=#550000][/color]
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by mirexxx(f): 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
Abbamizy:
is dat a yes?
Yeah....its a yes smiley
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Abbamizy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
mirexxx:
Yeah....its a yes smiley
*jumps up and smiles sheepishly* u won't regret it..... What are ur social media contacts so we can get to know each other more.....its beta you email them so that the whole NL does kill u with friend requests
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
What is kissing to start with?
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by mirexxx(f): 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
Abbamizy:
*jumps up and smiles sheepishly* u won't regret it..... What are ur social media contacts so we can get to know each other more.....its beta you email them so that the whole NL does kill u with friend request
really?
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Abbamizy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
mirexxx:
really?
yeah....
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by PunkyOh(f): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
It was very strange. For one, I didn't know that it involved a tongue, so when he shoved his tongue down my throat, I freaked out. I was like, "Eww. WTF?" Plus it didn't help that he still had bits of his dinner still stuck between his teeth. It really put me off kissing for a few good years.

I love it now though kiss
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Abbamizy(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
What is kissing to start with?
Google's servers are still active
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Abbamizy(m): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
PunkyOh:
It was very strange. For one, I didn't know that it involved a tongue, so when he shoved his tongue down my throat, I freaked out. I was like, "Eww. WTF?" Plus it didn't help that he still had bits of his dinner still stuck between his teeth. It really put me off kissing for a few good years.

lolz.....
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
PunkyOh:

Ewwwwwww

embarassed
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by PunkyOh(f): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Ewwwwwww

embarassed

IKR. But it was way back in the day. We both had to sneak out of the house right after dinner, in the dark, so we wouldn't be seen. Things were much stricter back then.
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
PunkyOh:

IKR. But it was way back in the day. We both had to sneak out of the house right after dinner, in the dark, so we wouldn't be seen. Things were much stricter back then.

Yeah grin

But it was sweeter then cos... ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Filmed Having Sex At A Restaurant While Awaiting Their Order (PHOTO&VIDEO / New Stretch Marks On My Bumbum, I Am Stressed ( Photo ) / Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.