Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ (9400 Views)

What Was Your First Kiss Like??? / What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us / 8 Tips To Help You Kiss Like A Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:15pm On May 27, 2015
elantraceey:
It was beautiful , I was very shy and timid but he receive a slap afterwards grin
sure thing...like what was he's reaction?
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by elantraceey(f): 11:21pm On May 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
sure thing...like what was he's reaction?

He started apologizing , lol.
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:26pm On May 27, 2015
elantraceey:

He started apologizing , lol.
lol...as expected..
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Beamborla(f): 11:41pm On May 27, 2015
faith551:
Should be in ss2, it ended as fast as it began but the feeling still gives me the chills.
We stayed back after school, don't know how it happened but we were alone in an empty class room, my back was turned to her, she blindfolded me with her hands,I removed her hand from my face and she tried to run, I caught her hand and drew her back. As fate could have it we were standing face to face with her in my arms, she was alternating her gaze from my eyes to my lips, then baam!!!!! She struck, shock waves blazed through my spine, wnt forget
Badt boy! grin
Omo buruku
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by teejaypee: 11:45pm On May 27, 2015
Beamborla:

Badt boy! grin
Omo buruku
hey! . . Let's hear yours
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Beamborla(f): 11:52pm On May 27, 2015
teejaypee:
hey! . . Let's hear yours
Shhhhhhhhh...I'm sleeping
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by teejaypee: 11:56pm On May 27, 2015
Beamborla:

is dah another way of telling me to shut up? . Huh?
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by kinglekan: 12:02am On May 28, 2015
Beamborla:
Hmmmm!! Na here u dey bah?
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:03am On May 28, 2015
teejaypee:
is dah another way of telling me to shut up? . Huh?
..lol..
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by AlienStar: 12:14am On May 28, 2015
It was a mistake dt i prayd neva to repeat itsef.
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:46am On May 28, 2015
AlienStar:
It was a mistake dt i prayd neva to repeat itsef.
seriously...mind sharing?
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by mrdrizzy(m): 12:56am On May 28, 2015
It was wierd smiley

i was like ohk na ,make i follow do oyinbo style

10secs after it felt right

20secs mixed imagination came up

30secs after i was like come o,na kpomo i dey romance like dis so

35secs i bit d lipcheesycheesy
mistakenly!
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by MrIpledge: 12:58am On May 28, 2015
I can't even remember,am sure I wasn't up to 11 then
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by AlienStar: 1:18am On May 28, 2015
MrIpledge:
I can't even remember,am sure I wasn't up to 11 then
interesting! but dt child abuse.
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by MrIpledge: 1:22am On May 28, 2015
AlienStar:
interesting! but dt child abuse.
we were both children...no one abusing
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by AlienStar: 1:26am On May 28, 2015
MrIpledge:
we were both children...no one abusing
ok.... Children of nowadays being experimental.
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by faith551(m): 7:57am On May 28, 2015
Beamborla:
Badt boy! grin Omo buruku

Hahahahahahahahaha, sorry I forgot to the them you were the one
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by faith551(m): 7:59am On May 28, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
I guess, yours was memorable then

Prees much, whenever the memory pops up, it's just like it's happening again. The electricity was so much tho it lasted just few seconds
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:34am On May 28, 2015
faith551:

Prees much, whenever the memory pops up, it's just like it's happening again. The electricity was so much tho it lasted just few seconds
that's pretty cool..
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by faith551(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
that's pretty cool..

Yea, but it's all gone now, I will give anything to have that moment again, but it's nt just coming
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:04am On May 28, 2015
faith551:

Yea, but it's all gone now, I will give anything to have that moment again, but it's nt just coming
why is it not coming?
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by faith551(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
why is it not coming?
It's a long story ooo, can't really find that deep ecstatic feeling for anyone anymore. It's sad tho
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by BobUg28(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2015
Mine was back then in SS3 when I was opting-out from secondary school.

I can't just recall vividly how the whole thing transpired but one thing I know is that I savoured every bit of it.

It was memorable...
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Pinkiedearie(f): 1:10pm On May 28, 2015
faith551:
It's a long story ooo, can't really find that deep ecstatic feeling for anyone anymore. It's sad tho
when 'THE ONE' comes,you'll find it......heheheh
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by faith551(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
when 'THE ONE' comes,you'll find it......heheheh

I pray ooo
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by rosy4u(f): 3:06pm On May 28, 2015
never kissed b4 cry
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Beamborla(f): 4:16pm On May 29, 2015
faith551:

Hahahahahahahahaha, sorry I forgot to the them you were the one
Lola
I've never kissed anyone lipsrsealed
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by faith551(m): 6:43pm On May 29, 2015
Beamborla:
Lola I've never kissed anyone lipsrsealed
Mtcheeeew u no fit cooperate for once
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by faith551(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2015
Beamborla:
Lola I've never kissed anyone lipsrsealed
Mtcheeeew u no fit cooperate for once
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by hoobs(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2015
marieolae:
Yes, I'm 29 years old
undecided
wow,u dnt luk 29 atol..... cool
marieolae:
Yes, I'm 29 years old
undecided
wow,u dnt luk 29 atol.....
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by marieolae(f): 10:20pm On May 29, 2015
how old do I look?
hoobs:
wow,u dnt luk 29 atol..... coolwow,u dnt luk 29 atol.....
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Dbrainiac1(m): 12:46am On May 30, 2015
marieolae:
how old do I look?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sodom & Gomorrah: See What Happened At One Love Beach [must See] / Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! / Are Quiet People Really Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.