Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ (9438 Views)

What Was Your First Kiss Like??? / What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us / 8 Tips To Help You Kiss Like A Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by PunkyOh(f): 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Yeah grin

But it was sweeter then cos... ..

Yes.

Kinda reminds me of that old song, "Whispers in the dark, oh oh oh oh..."
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
PunkyOh:

Yes.

Kinda reminds me of that old song, "Whispers in the dark, oh oh oh oh..."

Hehehehehe grin

You na badt gurl

Abeg no spoil me oooo

Ah no sabi shishi
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by PunkyOh(f): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Hehehehehe grin

You na badt gurl

Abeg no spoil me oooo

Ah no sabi shishi

What's shishi?
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
PunkyOh:

What's shishi?
Anything
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by PunkyOh(f): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Anything

Oh ok lol
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
PunkyOh:

Oh ok lol
wink
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by MzQueen(f): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Don't even want to remember angry
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
MzQueen:

Why undecided

Was it that bad?
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by MzQueen(f): 3:36am On Mar 12, 2015
Yh embarassed
JayKayMaybachz:

Why undecided

Was it that bad?

Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2015
MzQueen:
Yh embarassed

Sowie
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
MzQueen:
..why na
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by MzQueen(f): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
My dear, the story too long sad grin
Pinkiedearie:
..why na
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
What is kissing to start with?

Erm...

Kissing can be defined as an act where two lips share saliva repeatedly in order to generate a little kinetic energy that produces side effects like light headed feelings, erections and so many others things they don't teach in secondary school.
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
handsomeness:

Erm...

Kissing can be defined as an act where two lips share saliva repeatedly in order to generate a little kinetic energy that produces side effects like light headed feelings, erections and so many others things they don't teach in secondary school.

other things Like?
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 13, 2015
starlingslimnet:
other things Like?

lipsrsealed Can't say. I don't want to "spoil" people.
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by markitzel: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
marieolae:
Can't Even remember...
Such a long time ago..
It wasn't pleasant, that I know for sure..
cheesy chisos, see as u fine
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by oluwasunshine(f): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jamb question
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by oluwasunshine(f): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jamb question at op
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by emmylucky(m): 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
mine was in primary 6
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Dabss(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
We were both amateurs, jamming our teeth and drooling saliva everywhere. I hated the idea of kissing until I met another girl with lots of experience......... now I love it.
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by octopusfreaky(f): 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
hehehehehehe,,horrible coz it was wf a horrible guy....i regret my actions wf that guy ...God forgive me ooo
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
It was the best kiss 4rm the woman who loved me soo much.
It was pleasant, sweet, tantalizing and one i can never 4get.
I can still feel her kisses all over my face
*Mummy, i love you soo much*

hu..huh!!! What were u thinking about?
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:16pm On May 19, 2015
Godvilla:
It was the best kiss 4rm the woman who loved me soo much.
It was pleasant, sweet, tantalizing and one i can never 4get.
I can still feel her kisses all over my face
*Mummy, i love you soo much*

hu..huh!!! What were u thinking about?
..wass thinking something..m:ihihihiihhiihih
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
..wass thinking something..m:ihihihiihhiihih
Gotchaaa
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:50pm On May 27, 2015
Dabss:
We were both amateurs, jamming our teeth and drooling saliva everywhere. I hated the idea of kissing until I met another girl with lots of experience......... now I love it.
you're now a veteran in kissing
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:52pm On May 27, 2015
Godvilla:
Gotchaaa
hehehehehehhe.... tongue
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Dabss(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
you're now a veteran in kissing
yeah, something like that. want some? wink
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:55pm On May 27, 2015
Dabss:
yeah, something like that. want some? wink
nah nah... lipsrsealed
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Dabss(m): 11:01pm On May 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
nah nah... lipsrsealed
Damn! gurl those lips are so inviting, just 10mins pls! undecided
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by faith551(m): 11:03pm On May 27, 2015
Should be in ss2, it ended as fast as it began but the feeling still gives me the chills.
We stayed back after school, don't know how it happened but we were alone in an empty class room, my back was turned to her, she blindfolded me with her hands,I removed her hand from my face and she tried to run, I caught her hand and drew her back. As fate could have it we were standing face to face with her in my arms, she was alternating her gaze from my eyes to my lips, then baam!!!!! She struck, shock waves blazed through my spine, wnt forget
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by elantraceey(f): 11:12pm On May 27, 2015
It was beautiful , I was very shy and timid but he receive a slap afterwards grin
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:14pm On May 27, 2015
faith551:
Should be in ss2, it ended as fast as it began but the feeling still gives me the chills.
We stayed back after school, don't know how it happened but we were alone in an empty class room, my back was turned to her, she blindfolded me with her hands,I removed her hand from my face and she tried to run, I caught her hand and drew her back. As fate could have it we were standing face to face with her in my arms, she was alternating her gaze from my eyes to my lips, then baam!!!!! She struck, shock waves blazed through my spine, wnt forget
I guess, yours was memorable then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex / How To Satisfy A Woman In Bed And Make Her Cum / Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.