Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! (38026 Views)

Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You...this Might Leave You In Tears / President Buhari should see this! I'm in Tears.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by poundlander: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2015
NO WOMAN ALIVE GONNA TAKE UR PLACE...DEAR MAMA
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Sugardiva(f): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2015
Best post I've seen on NL in a long time. Mothers are the best and mine is the best est!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by opey112(m): 8:29am On Mar 15, 2015
When u think about your mother it makes life beautiful.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by todayguest(m): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2015
Sweet Mother. I love you!!! RIP;(;(;(
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Ithee(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2015
You're one in a trillion momma. Love You
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by idiagbo86(m): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2015
Nairalanders pls ur words of advice will help me alot.
I am a young man in my late twenties,i av a story to tell abt hw I got married. I was dating a girl I wanted to marry bt somehow it didn't work as she disappointed me by getn pregnant for another girl wen I was away for work. I got back and heard the story,felt hurt bt moved on.after that disappointment, a girl I once tried to date called me and accepted my proposal,i tot God wanted to use her dry my eyes bt it didn't just work out bw us as we weren't compatible for marriage after running pre marital test.Then, I was at my friend's place and I was so close to his family.living with him was his wife's sister that I av never admired for a minute. Bt after all the pain,i woke up one morning told my friend I wanted to marry the girl.it was wat he wanted so he accepted.the girl in question accepted 2.i left back to my place and didn't involve myself in any form of courtship with her.they wanted the marriage and we fixed a date for the trado.we had lots of changes on the date and finally the marriage held on 11th of January this year.Before I got married to the girl,i had a girl I was dating in enugu coz I stay in enugu while my friend in lagos.weeks before my marriage,i stopped communicating the girl.on 11th night,it was as if I had made the worst mistake in my world.i started living in doubt with my wife,saw I didn't love her.
I thought it was a phase I will overcome,I told that to my priest,friends and some elderly wen I saw it hadn't changed.the girl is nice,trying to be a wife bt I don't love her.am now living in sympathy coz I don't no how to tell my friend it isn't working. During that process,i got close to that my ex again and we started dating.she gives me joy and I feel more relaxed being with her.
I want strong advice from u guys coz I am having a lot thought in mind now including travelling abroad and forget about all. I don't just no what to do.pls advice me.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Boomboost(m): 8:51am On Mar 15, 2015
My mama better pass all of una mama. Dahts ma humble opinion. Actually, she's the best mom in Nigeria. grin
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by hanbaliola(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2015
Very good write up but the op did not place it chronologically.
anyway thank you ma Mum and all good mothers of the whole World.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by K9blunt(f): 9:12am On Mar 15, 2015
i love my mom too much I can never describe the feeling, but those things you listed I probably(definitely) did were not my fault and will never be because I never asked to be born in the first place. am sick and tired of pple telling me 'do you think its easy to carry a baby for nine months ?' and 'your mother gave birth to you with pain and suffering, clothed you, fed you' and all that. biko how e come be my fault? Its your responsibility as a parent to care for your child because the child never asked to be born but you wanted a child. how will you acquire a car and not be responsible for its mentainance. pls o an not saying you should hate or do anyhow to your maley but if you are going about with the mindset that you're giving a previlage to something that is suppose to be your responsibility then its so sad.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Princessderaa(f): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2015
I love you mommy Esther Francis.

my prayer everyday is for you to see my grand children and eat the fruit of your labour.

I love love you mum

#sobbing#
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by bettercreature(m): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2015
That number 3 mehn.... Most mothers are beating babies or toddlers now if he/she do anything that hurt her
I have seen more than 10 mothers who few months old baby who bite her Nipple while breastfeeding
abeg edit that number 3 mehn
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by phil0(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2015
I wish she's still here with me....... God knows the best. Love u mom.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 15, 2015
May God help me to reward my mother
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by ubanett(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2015
I THANK GOD FOR MY MOM
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by gabriella4691(f): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2015
Momma,u r d. Best.I Love U xoxoxxo much.Hapi mother's day.E PE FUNWA
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 15, 2015
I love u mummy'Rip cry cry
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by 6fit(f): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2015
Am sorry mum for the times i fallshort of yur expectations and thanks for the many sacrifise yu made to keep me alive....all yur 5children love yu and pray God protection over u IJN..Amen
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Jok3r(m): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2015
Yh smal trut dy here .
uncleFola:
The 10 secrets your mother probably never told you. Please be aware that you might burst out in tears while reading this…

Source:https://iamreconnaissant./2015/01/20/the-10-secrets-your-mother-probably-never-told-you-please-be-aware-that-you-might-burst-out-in-tears-while-reading-this/

Thank you mother… Thanks for everything you’ve done for me and our family.

I love you so much.

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2015
after our Heavenly father....my mum comes next.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by saasala(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2015
Rosarie:
so true,i had ma baby tru induction,mothers will understand d pains of induction,wen i put to bed i was soo strong n was told dey want to roll her to show d father even wit d pain i realized she was above every pain,i felt a sudden feeling of protection and d nurses were shocked i followed dem cos i was scared dey shuld nt steal or xhange her,ma husband screamed i shuld go n rest n dn i said i cannevr let go of my baby,wen she is sick am scared,been a mom is not easy but i swear it is a great joy!words can not xplain.watching dem grow in good health is d greatest satisfaction

May the lord always keep her safe.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Expsbterror(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2015
MizMyColi:
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Don't cry coli.... Soonest a dearie Wld wish u same...

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by UjSizzle(f): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2015
K9blunt:
i love my mom too much I can never describe the feeling, but those things you listed I probably(definitely) did were not my fault and will never be because I never asked to be born in the first place. am sick and tired of pple telling me 'do you think its easy to carry a baby for nine months ?' and 'your mother gave birth to you with pain and suffering, clothed you, fed you' and all that. biko how e come be my fault? Its your responsibility as a parent to care for your child because the child never asked to be born but you wanted a child. how will you acquire a car and not be responsible for its mentainance. pls o an not saying you should hate or do anyhow to your maley but if you are going about with the mindset that you're giving a previlage to something that is suppose to be your responsibility then its so sad.
I agree with you. There are things to celebrate but my birth was as much for her own joy than mine really. Of course the love and care and possible abandonment is appreciated, but those are hardly sufficient reasons to love my parents.
We should love despite, and not because...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by K9blunt(f): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2015
UjSizzle:

I agree with you. There are things to celebrate but my birth was as much for her own joy than mine really. Of course the love and care and possible abandonment is appreciated, but those are hardly sufficient reasons to love my parents.
its natural to love my friend. am just amazed at the way some pole think, even puppies love their wolf, dogs, cats parents. lol
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by K9blunt(f): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2015
UjSizzle:

you're right
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by K9blunt(f): 10:54am On Mar 15, 2015
UjSizzle:

you're right
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Petra23(f): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2015
Hmmmm! Swt Mother.. she is 1 in a milly... Lotta kisses
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Pdizzle(m): 10:59am On Mar 15, 2015
momma is a legend
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Just20(f): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2015
Thank you for all the sacrifice and love. I love and celebrate you now and always. Happy mother's day

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by easyhopes(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2015
I love u mum.

U d best

*sobing
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2015
and tomorrow a girl that I just met would want me to count her number one and put her before everyone even MY SWEET LOVELY MUM?!!?!!!!!! may God punish and remove such girl from my way and anyone around me.

wether my future wife likes it or not my mum will ALWAYS BE NUMBER. I sooo love and respect my momma and she knows it.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by experimentist: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2015
Oh Moma
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Mhizkel(f): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2015
Momma carried me in her womb for a year plus..she is the best thing that ever happened to me..I can't imagine myself living witout her...Love u plenty mom!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins / Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.