Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! (38023 Views)

Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You...this Might Leave You In Tears / President Buhari should see this! I'm in Tears.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by uncleFola(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2015
mzlewis:
Rip mum...miss u everyday..
sowie dr..... May her gentle soul RIP.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by uncleFola(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2015
Sugardiva:
Best post I've seen on NL in a long time. Mothers are the best and mine is the best est!
u rock..... Thank u swtss.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by solodox(m): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2015
i swear all the mods here will go to hell if this didnt make fp when it was posted.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by K9blunt(f): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2015
its amazing how you people think......................

alright you love your mom........ whats the big deal

I love my mom to limits I can't fathom but at the back of my mind, I never asked her to give birth to me.

if not the food who would feed me, is it not her responsibility for bringing me to this world?

I cried and made her sleepless in the nights of my infancy but am a baby I don't know what am doing but just being a BABY!!!

abeg make una carry una sef "I love my momy" for head and show the so-called love you have for your mother and stop being hypocritical, majority of you don't even respect your mothers but want to feel riteous............smh

me and momsy dey use my childhood dey laugh now sef

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by incentive: 12:04am On Mar 29, 2023
Lord God Almighty, preserve my Sweet MOTHER for me in Jesus name Amen.

Kudos to all mother's that are mother indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.