Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! (38014 Views)

Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You...this Might Leave You In Tears / President Buhari should see this! I'm in Tears.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by countsparrow: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2015
Mama I love u, mama I care...
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by lonelydora: 7:46am On Mar 15, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by natureblack(m): 7:46am On Mar 15, 2015
Lovely smiley

.....what greater aspiration and challenge are there for a mother than the hope of raising a great son or daughter?
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Houseofglam7(f): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2015
(11) She's actually your guardian angel.

Love you momma, you inspire me.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by hizaya61(m): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2015
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY #IN THE EARLY 90'S MAMA HELD ME SHE CALL ME BLESSING, JOY, LOVE OF HER LIFE, NOW SHE FEEL NOTHING BUT JOY, SHE SMILE GO DONE ON HER KNEE AND PRAY FOR ME#

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Lordseyad(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2015
Crying mode activated----
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Ezedon(m): 7:52am On Mar 15, 2015
This is so heart touching, but why is it that our mothers to be these days are heartless
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by baski92(m): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2015
That's why men pay women bride price

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by bubatasu: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2015
A Toast To Mothers

Nearly 40 years after Nigerian-Cameroonian musician Prince Nico Mbarga released Sweet Mother, the classic song remains as popular as ever. Why wouldn't it be? Named Africa's favourite song by the BBC in 2004, Nico's melodious tune is an adoration to the most phenomenal personage in humanity -- the mother.

However, as fresh as the song still is, one cannot but notice that it is now, in several ways, limited in its expression of the role and responsibilities of mothers. They no longer just console their crying babies, mothers now contribute so much more to their children’s overall wellbeing. Thus, it’s not that Sweet Mother has lost its taste, it’s just that our mothers have gotten sweeter.

It is no coincidence that global development has come at a time of greater empowerment for women. Successful corporations, business ventures, public and private institutions are populated with mothers nursing their organisations to greatness. Our mothers are not just managing homes, they are handling the welfare of nations.

Our mothers have also taken to socio-political leadership with the same fervour that they have demonstrated in caring for their children and family. Political leaders such as Hillary Clinton, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, and renowned social activists like Aung San Suu Kyi and Oby Ezekwesili exemplify the empathy and endurance intrinsic in every mother. Botswanian Mom, Dr. Matschidiso Moeti recently became the first female head of WHO African region, a vote of confidence on the ability of mothers to take care of not just their offspring but the society at large.

While there are real difficulties in merging increased societal involvement and devotion to family, mothers around the world are rising above the challenge. By tending us-- their offspring, they make great people, and by tending our society they make greater nations.

As we celebrate them today, let us appreciate their contributions, support their efforts, and most importantly fight with and for them against the challenges that continue to limit them. How better to fight for our mothers than to always remember their sacrifices.

Happy Mothers’ Day

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by McLove(m): 7:54am On Mar 15, 2015
Happy Mother's Day to a special mum
The Super most example of love in My life.
'When apples were 4 & we were 5,
then my mother said,
'I dont like Apples.'

LOVE YOU MUM

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by ZIGGYCOM: 7:54am On Mar 15, 2015
RIP Mum,miss you so much.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by axeman10(m): 7:56am On Mar 15, 2015
Happy Mothering Sunday!
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by abdrazak: 7:57am On Mar 15, 2015
I love you mum
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by stanlee303(m): 7:57am On Mar 15, 2015
What if my mom never had hair? :/
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Dyt(f): 7:58am On Mar 15, 2015
Orisa bi iya o si
Mama o
I love u mama mi oo

This naija twin beautiful song comes to mind
Who knows, pls remind the lyrics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Btruth: 7:58am On Mar 15, 2015
Even at my age, my mother still worry more for me than my own children, can you imagine that? Thank you so much mother, God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by achikefifty(m): 7:58am On Mar 15, 2015
God bless my mother.
And bless me to pay her back in her old age.
I have always said It that I will my school after her.

Meanwhile happy mothers day to all nairalanders
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by yungcyrus(m): 7:59am On Mar 15, 2015
mzlewis:
Rip mum...miss u everyday..
sorry dear! Ur mom luvs u more dan u can imagine
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by chrisviral(m): 7:59am On Mar 15, 2015
That pikin wey en Mama throw away for dust bin, e better nor hear you dey talk this lubbish OP

Mua kiss to my momma
Me likey lovy you so much kiss kiss
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by aswani(m): 8:00am On Mar 15, 2015
Mum's top of the pile, always and forever beautiful inside and out.

Thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by zeb04(f): 8:00am On Mar 15, 2015
I love you so much mum but my love for my papa is as wide as the sea.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Tbillz(m): 8:03am On Mar 15, 2015
All the point is just one inside that word LOVE
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Asunnypelle: 8:04am On Mar 15, 2015
greater. love than these had no man, that a mother lay down her life for her child.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by yaskarahyelhope(f): 8:05am On Mar 15, 2015
Love U momma. U are d best. U are my papa even wen he was still alive, and my everything. U will live to see my children children even to d fourth generation and get d best befitting burial for life well spent. I love U momma for being there for me. U were a strong tower after God and a pillar to lean on. Even wen U weren't in d mood, U had to create time for me. God bless U momma. LOVE U!!!!
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by ifeomaekol(f): 8:09am On Mar 15, 2015
God bless my mother, my golden crown.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Dyt(f): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2015
"So Beautiful"

Beautiful is your name
Wonderful is what you are to me
It's you I see in my dreams
Everyday and I pray for you
Queen of my life
You're so beautiful mama.
You're beautiful

Emi n wa mama kan
Ta lori yeye yen
Mama mi o roju ri
And that's why I'm lovng you

Nitori omo o jiya
Ni le oko
Mama mi ko roju ri
And that's why am loving you

La la la la
la la la o o
You are beautiful
You are beautiful

Ebami kira fun mama mi
Orisha bi iya o
Ko si laiye

Woman there is
No one like you
Nitori omo o jiya
Ni le oko
Mama mi ko ro oju ri
And that is why am loving you

La la la la
la la la o o
You are beautiful
You are beautiful

Ebami kira fun mama mi
Orisha bi iya o
Ko si laiye

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 15, 2015
mom i love u forever kiss
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Chuksgeo: 8:16am On Mar 15, 2015
Oh sweet mother!
I love you
And I will always love you.

God bless my mother and grant her all her heart desires, amen.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 15, 2015
My Mother comes 1st before anytin in dis world..
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by snowprince59(m): 8:17am On Mar 15, 2015
I love you dear momma, you're the number 1 woman in the world......

#listening to 2pac_Dear mama
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by thaliat: 8:19am On Mar 15, 2015
Mami thank you plenty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband And Mother In Law Are Very Close that it makes me uncomfortable / JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.