Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (250732 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by carimat(f): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2015
Lagos all the way... June. 2
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by duruallwell25(m): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2015
olu4life:

Jisox!!! Pls send it to cutest.emma@yahoo.com

Check both mailboxes av sent it
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by olu4life(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2015
duruallwell25:

Check both mailboxes av sent it
Thanks boss. Where were u posted to?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by duruallwell25(m): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2015
olu4life:

Thanks boss. Where were u posted to?

Plateau state stream 1
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by olu4life(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2015
duruallwell25:

Plateau state stream 1

Awwwww, all d best bruh
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by olu4life(m): 11:05am On Apr 30, 2015
duruallwell25:

I have checked it. Zamfara May 5th
Pls help remove d email before dos spammers bombard her
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by olusegunbob: 11:08am On Apr 30, 2015
Good morning everyone...concerning the school I'd card. I don't have one. It was collected y the school when they gave me my certificate. .will it be an issue ..
ANY ADVICE PLS
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by oizapendent(f): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2015
olusegunbob:
Good morning everyone...concerning the school I'd card. I don't have one. It was collected y the school when they gave me my certificate. .will it be an issue ..
ANY ADVICE PLS

You need to have an Identification, I'll advise you to go back to school to get a letter of identification.
All the best.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2015
duruallwell25:

I have checked it. Zamfara May 5th
Cool. Am Zamfara too. although am not so excited
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by olusegunbob: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
oizapendent:

You need to have an Identification, I'll advise you to go back to school to get a letter of identification.
All the best.

Thank you chief.
pls, I have certificate, work I'd card, school academic transcript,drivers license, voters card... or must it be school identity card
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by megawax8: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Please a friend of mine forgot her password n secret question answer and needs to login to print her call up

Please HELP!!!!

Cc sodiqyinka doublezero7
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by alex81(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
wanna dedicate ds page to sodiqueyinka for help nd service rendered to all prospective A15 corpers!!! tnxman n God bless!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kelebobs(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
any prospective corper(s) posted to Niger? let's form a whatsapp group
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by vicben27(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
dozieannabel:

Cool. Am Zamfara too. although am not so excited
am zamfara too i was expecting to b posted to d east or western part! But i bliev GOD knw y
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by erisegun: 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Homguy:
Hello house, I was posted to kano state, how can I redeploy without going to camp? Cause I ain't going anywhere near that place.
lmao....... grin fear fear
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by duruallwell25(m): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
olusegunbob:

Thank you chief.
pls, I have certificate, work I'd card, school academic transcript,drivers license, voters card... or must it be school identity card
Go to your school and collect a "letter of identification/introduction" it will make up for other necessary but lost items except ur callup letter and statement of results/certificate.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ive also been Posted to OSUN, batch A 2015... You can add me to the WhatsApp group 08132416895, or bbm 2BE30DDB
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Posted to Gombe and camping in jigawa.

Hope I av a better chance of redeploying to another state?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by oche123: 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
pls house how/where can i get a bus going to oyo state from PH
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Derbyman(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
erisegun:
lmao....... grin fear fear
bro abeg au person fit redeploy base on medical as we don fill medical form online before
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by wence2: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Thanks all.... Just printed mine this afternoon......so happy.....state of deployment ; akwaibom
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by erisegun: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Derbyman:
bro abeg au person fit redeploy base on medical as we don fill medical form online before
i no get idea. U fit ask sodiqyinka sha
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kelebobs(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Niger prospective corp members please call or ping me 07061393740 or 73f5082e...
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
duruallwell25:

Go to your school and collect a "letter of identification/introduction" it will make up for other necessary but lost items except ur callup letter and statement of results/certificate.

pls wat r d tns(credentials) DAT ll b required in camp for documtation....pls hep
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tall2ce(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
mikaj:
Those in Lagos stream 1 should send a message to this number to get added to the group. 07033248594
na u be the first Lagos stream 1 I go c. I salute your long leg.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by emmyw(m): 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
4 Major Things To Do Before Applying for
Ph.D/Doctorate Programs

http://www.ngschoolz.com/4-major-things-to-do-before-applying-for-ph-ddoctorate-programs/
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by drOdu(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pls i need info, I have a booked flight for a very important meeting outside d country for 23rd of may and camp ends 26th may ,I am in lagos "stream one.I can't postpone my travelling, ..what are my options
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by sleekyonyx(f): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
drOdu:
Pls i need info, I have a booked flight for a very important meeting outside d country for 23rd of march, I am in lagos stream one.I can't postpone my travelling, I should be back in a few weeks...what are my options
March 23rd? are u kidding grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by mikaj(m): 7:00am On May 01, 2015
tall2ce:
na u be the first Lagos stream 1 I go c. I salute your long leg.
Lwkkmd!!!!!!! Uu no well. Well its all about who you know and Grace
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by doublezero7(m): 8:09am On May 01, 2015
Wow!
First milestone and my first post on this thread! smiley
Dedicated to my brother, my friend, and my boss, Sodiqyinka! God bless you!
Also to all members of the A15 Family, I wish you all the very best! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.