Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (250742 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AdorableJosh(m): 8:16am On May 01, 2015
doublezero7:
Wow!

First milestone and my first post on this thread! smiley

Dedicated to my brother, my friend, and my boss, Sodiqyinka! God bless you!

Also to all members of the A15 Family, I wish you all the very best! smiley

All the best to you too boss
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by CharmyBliz: 8:42am On May 01, 2015
oizapendent:

Checked for you just now, should i send the letter to your mail?
Pls oooo help me check mine ooooo.....having d same issue @ charmy247@yahoo.com. Password 123456
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by wence2: 9:54am On May 01, 2015
Is there anybody here from kaduna whose state of deployment is benue state or akwaibom? Pls identify
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On May 01, 2015
Pls anyone with information should help me out.
I have been posted to a Zamfara where I dread...wat r my chances on redeployment? Or wat if I decide not to go and opt for remobilization? wat r d consequences?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On May 01, 2015
dozieannabel:
I have been posted to a Zamfara where I dread...wat r my chances on redeployment? Or wat if I decide not to go and opt for remobilization? wat r d consequences?
CC: Sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by duruallwell25(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2015
Randy91:

pls wat r d tns(credentials) DAT ll b required in camp for documtation....pls hep
Camp Items
1 Documents and Photocopies
2 Call-up letter
3 Statement of Result/transcript
4 First degree certificates
5 School ID card
6 Passport photographs
Comments
You won't be allowed into camp
premises without any of them. Go there
with about 10 passports & 5 document
photocopies each
Toiletries
Essentials
7 Toothbrush & Toothpaste
8 Bath soap & Sponge
9 Detergent & Bar Soap
10 Toilet Paper
11 Towel
Others
12 Sanitary Pads & Tampons
13 Shower Caps
14 Bleach
15 Disinfectants
16 Buckets & Bailer
17 Body Cream & Lotion
Its ok to buy buckets and non-essentials
at the camp.
Clothing Items
18 White T-shirts
19 White Shorts
20 Whites tennis shoes
21 White socks
22 Underwear
23 Bed sheets
24 Perfumes/ body spray
25 Rubber slippers/flip flops
26 Combs and hair needs
27 Makeup & accessories
* You will be provided with 2 pairs of
white T-shirts and shorts in camp but
you can take up to 2 pairs along.
* Colored panties will be too
conspicuous under the white tops and
bottoms.
* You can take a 2 - 3 sets of casual
wears/mufti for Sunday and camp fire
night.
* 1 pair of shoe and socks is okay. It is
good to have a white rubber shoe that is
easy to clean (sold at camp also)
Other Recommended Items
28 Torch lights
29 Mosquito nets/mosquito repellant
30 Food flasks, cups, drinking flasks &
cutlery
31 Cloth hangers
32 Wrist watch
33 Padlocks and keys
34 Waist pouch
35 Handkerchiefs/face towels/Kleenex
36 Pegs/clips
37 Get a cheap watch. Every one uses a
waist purse. Its your camp bestie. Most
of these items can be easily bought in
the camp so don't worry. If you cant get
them before travelling.
Optional First Aid Items
38 Methylated spirits/ rubbing alcohol
39 Band aids/plasters
40 Robb
41 Bandages
42 Cotton wool
43 Anti-purging pills (flagyl, tetracycline
etc.)
44 Anti-malaria pills
45 Inhaler (for those who are asthmatic)
These aren't necessary except you have
something to treat or known allergies
Miscellaneous
46 Camera & batteries
47 Writing pads and stationary
48 Novels/Books
49 Pillow
50 Games
51 Mp3/ iPod
52 Eye pads for sleeping & ear plugs
53 Surge protectors / extensions
54 Glue sticks & stapler
If you have an internet-enabled camera
phone, do take it along. Camp life can be
very boring without one. You will like to
take pictures and share with your friends.
You only need to be very vigilant and
protective of your things. If you feel you
need a bulletproof vest or helmet, please
carry it. You know what we mean, don't
you?
55. MONEY, MONEY, AND MORE MONEY.
* Never, ever, ever run out of it. Bring as
much as you can afford.
* Mirrors and forks are known to be
contraband items in camp
* Prices of items apart from fast
consumer goods (Credit, Gala, Indomie
etc) are usually higher than those
outside so it is advisable you buy the
things you can before going into camp.
PACK AS LIGHT AS YOU CAN AND MAKE
SURE YOUR BOX IS AS THEFT-PROOF AS
POSSIBLE.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Walexsammy(m): 1:21pm On May 01, 2015
olu4life:
By the way, why are u guys afraid of Kano? Its a cool Northern state. There are some Northern states that are boko free like Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara etc... I served in Kebbi and I can proudly tell u, I love the State.

Redeployment isnt easy like that esp if the State is safe. They wont accept the excuse of insecurity
wat of medical excuse?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by boyvin(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2015
dozieannabel:
I am a serving corper in zamfara...redeployment is easy here. wen u get to camp and they start doing it u collect d form n fill then submit. if u waste tym they myt not send urs. I wld advice u use security as ur reason though we all knw the state is safe...as for the health part somtyms they may call u to defend ur medical report. but the state coordinator wants people to stay on their own free will. 90% of those who applied for redeployment at the last camp for batch C got it. still there's nofin to be scared of here...
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by olu4life(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2015
Walexsammy:
wat of medical excuse?
It is allowed but be ready to defend it o. Dey will ask of the treatment u using,symptoms and all
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kelebobs(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2015
is there anyone posted to Niger state? bleep me 73f5082e or whatsapp 07061393740
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 01, 2015
duruallwell25:

Camp Items
1 Documents and Photocopies
2 Call-up letter
3 Statement of Result/transcript
4 First degree certificates
5 School ID card
6 Passport photographs
Comments
You won't be allowed into camp
premises without any of them. Go there
with about 10 passports & 5 document
photocopies each
Toiletries
Essentials
7 Toothbrush & Toothpaste
8 Bath soap & Sponge
9 Detergent & Bar Soap
10 Toilet Paper
11 Towel
Others
12 Sanitary Pads & Tampons
13 Shower Caps
14 Bleach
15 Disinfectants
16 Buckets & Bailer
17 Body Cream & Lotion
Its ok to buy buckets and non-essentials
at the camp.
Clothing Items
18 White T-shirts
19 White Shorts
20 Whites tennis shoes
21 White socks
22 Underwear
23 Bed sheets
24 Perfumes/ body spray
25 Rubber slippers/flip flops
26 Combs and hair needs
27 Makeup & accessories
* You will be provided with 2 pairs of
white T-shirts and shorts in camp but
you can take up to 2 pairs along.
* Colored panties will be too
conspicuous under the white tops and
bottoms.
* You can take a 2 - 3 sets of casual
wears/mufti for Sunday and camp fire
night.
* 1 pair of shoe and socks is okay. It is
good to have a white rubber shoe that is
easy to clean (sold at camp also)
Other Recommended Items
28 Torch lights
29 Mosquito nets/mosquito repellant
30 Food flasks, cups, drinking flasks &
cutlery
31 Cloth hangers
32 Wrist watch
33 Padlocks and keys
34 Waist pouch
35 Handkerchiefs/face towels/Kleenex
36 Pegs/clips
37 Get a cheap watch. Every one uses a
waist purse. Its your camp bestie. Most
of these items can be easily bought in
the camp so don't worry. If you cant get
them before travelling.
Optional First Aid Items
38 Methylated spirits/ rubbing alcohol
39 Band aids/plasters
40 Robb
41 Bandages
42 Cotton wool
43 Anti-purging pills (flagyl, tetracycline
etc.)
44 Anti-malaria pills
45 Inhaler (for those who are asthmatic)
These aren't necessary except you have
something to treat or known allergies
Miscellaneous
46 Camera & batteries
47 Writing pads and stationary
48 Novels/Books
49 Pillow
50 Games
51 Mp3/ iPod
52 Eye pads for sleeping & ear plugs
53 Surge protectors / extensions
54 Glue sticks & stapler
If you have an internet-enabled camera
phone, do take it along. Camp life can be
very boring without one. You will like to
take pictures and share with your friends.
You only need to be very vigilant and
protective of your things. If you feel you
need a bulletproof vest or helmet, please
carry it. You know what we mean, don't
you?
55. MONEY, MONEY, AND MORE MONEY.
* Never, ever, ever run out of it. Bring as
much as you can afford.
* Mirrors and forks are known to be
contraband items in camp
* Prices of items apart from fast
consumer goods (Credit, Gala, Indomie
etc) are usually higher than those
outside so it is advisable you buy the
things you can before going into camp.
PACK AS LIGHT AS YOU CAN AND MAKE
SURE YOUR BOX IS AS THEFT-PROOF AS
POSSIBLE.

wat do u mean by documents......apart from statement of result,green card,call up letter and schl ID card ...any other pls enlighten me
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 01, 2015
Kazashi:
Pls any batch A corp members posted to katsina??coz thr seem to be no thrrad fr katsina anywhr

Winners Corpers Fellowship,Katsina awaits to welcome u...Katsina is d best place to b in d north,bros. Wish u safest trip to Katsina.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kalid01(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2015
Please how can I get 2 kebbi state from ondo state. I am in akure presently, I need reasonable response pls
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 01, 2015
My date of birth is nt correct...insted of 7/6/1990 bt on d print out I got is 1/6/1990...plz wat shud I do abt it?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ceeceeuwa: 7:20pm On May 01, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Mail nyscsupport@sidmach.com or visit them if you are in Lagos. They would help resolve it. Cheers
Please Do You Have Any Idea The Provisions For Nursing Mothers In Camp?It Was Stated That Nursing Mothers And Pregnant Women Will Not Be Accomodated.Can Someone Expantiate Please.Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 01, 2015
ceeceeuwa:

Please Do You Have Any Idea The Provisions For Nursing Mothers In Camp?It Was Stated That Nursing Mothers And Pregnant Women Will Not Be Accomodated.Can Someone Expantiate Please.Thanks
Yes, you won't be accommodated. They will release to go back home immediately you finish your registration. I would advice that you go early and do wat you hv to do. Wishing you a great service yeah. Cheers!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Sharonriola: 9:38pm On May 01, 2015
Anyone posted to edo state?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ceeceeuwa: 10:18pm On May 01, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Yes, you won't be accommodated. They will release to go back home immediately you finish your registration. I would advice that you go early and do wat you hv to do. Wishing you a great service yeah. Cheers!
Thanks For The Prompt Reply!I'm Grateful!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by doggiemann(m): 1:18am On May 02, 2015
Luchiana1:
If you are experiencing load report fail try download your call up letter with this link.
http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/ResumePayment.aspx works oo esp operamini

Hey check ur pm, tried to contact you
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by pwety08(f): 8:06am On May 02, 2015
Pls how do i redeploy base on health ground. I need answers pls
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by alex81(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2015
Kio67:
My date of birth is nt correct...insted of 7/61990 bt on d print out I got is 1/6/1990...plz wat shud I do abt it?
william .b corrected in Camp
make sure u go wit d appropriate evidence. cheers!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by lawalfatai033(m): 8:18am On May 02, 2015
opyzee:
pls i have been posted to sokoto. how do get to sokoto from akure
am also goin to sokoto but frm lag,add up we v a grp for sokoto corpers 08160595128
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Gazaliah(m): 8:56am On May 02, 2015
Sodiqyinka,did you see my mail?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 02, 2015
Gazaliah:
Sodiqyinka,did you see my mail?
I replied bro. Check your email
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Leez(m): 2:08pm On May 02, 2015
dozieannabel:
My dear i'll advise you go to camp.on your way u should get a medical report from military or govt hospital(no private hospital o) then apply for relocation.its pointless waiting for another batch.sodiqyinka did d'same if im correct.
Happy service year
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 02, 2015
Leez:

My dear i'll advise you go to camp.on your way u should get a medical report from military or govt hospital(no private hospital o) then apply for relocation.its pointless waiting for another batch.sodiqyinka did d'same if im correct.
Happy service year
I didn't use a medical report sir grin I didn't even fill a form smiley Cheers!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Leez(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Loooolz
Bro ur leg ovalong be dat na!
Cheers fam
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 02, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Lolzzz...Abeg make my leg long like ur own. How can mine go so easily like urs??
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Danmas: 5:50pm On May 02, 2015
op. pls i made online payment 4 mobilisation just yesterday and yet i cannot print my call up letter online nor do i recieve any comfirmation from nysc about my status. my call up no is 2015079321 abu zaria. thanx
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by duruallwell25(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2015
Randy91:

wat do u mean by documents......apart from statement of result,green card,call up letter and schl ID card ...any other pls enlighten me
Nothing more sir
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Gazaliah(m): 7:23pm On May 02, 2015
sodiqyinka:
I replied bro. Check your email

please,check your mail boss
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On May 03, 2015
[quote author=ufuoma3662 post=33262091][/quote]

Yes. I'm posted to Niger state but I'm planning to work it back to Abj for my PPA. What part of Abuja are u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.