Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (250200 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by emma4eva(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
you aren't responding to me, hope I didn't offend you, you are my last hope pls help me... u confirmed my jamb reg no 92979688FD but am still unable to register, I was at sidmach today but I was told to go back to school,
sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hafsat24(f): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hello..gud evening all..I'm having issues with the payment I made online..I was debited of the sum required but my payment status on the portal is pending..meaning I hvnt paid..any suggestions plssss!!! undecided..I'd like to hear your opinion on what to do oga sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by pauldick: 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
I tried paying with my first bank master card but got an alert from my bank that my acct has been debited where as the transation was not successful. What will I do brothers, 24 hrs gone still no reverse.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by pauldick: 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
I tried paying with my first bank master card but got an alert from my bank that my acct has been debited where as the transation was not successful. What will I do brothers, 24 hrs gone, still no reverse.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by pauldick: 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
I tried paying with my first bank master card but got an alert from my bank that my acct has been debited where as the transation was not successful. What will I do brothers, 24 hrs gone, still no reverse. I am very very confuse.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ibnakeem: 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
After thumbprinting on thw nysc portal and clicking proceed, the portal brings up an error page saying " liveconnect applet ID ....". Pls what do I do pls
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by eassht(f): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mobi47:

Its ur matric numb not ur jamb reg num. d number u are identified wt, in ur department.

edu/09/Spe/00313 thanxs bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by alwaysbest(f): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
purityval:
Mine is not really a problm. Pls I registered witout making d 3k payment (whch I lrnt is not compulsory). Buh now some of my friends dag paid hv bn given there call up no nd I feel so left out. Nw I want to knw if I can still pay d 3k?

You can pay... I paid the 3k after registration and my call up number was went to me the following day.. Cheers!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by opomulerobanga: 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
Oga sodiq thanks so much for dis new thread

Issue of confirming jamb in number
72335431HA
Pls help
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Babalawal(m): 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dafone:
for more than a week of constant checking, some names is my dept havent been uploaded including mine. Pls i need ur reply. I graduated from federal university of technology owerri. Crop science and technology department.
Try switch ur DOB. Interchange ur month and day ' example is 10 - march - 1991 which is 10-3-1991. So try 3-10-1991 which is 3-oct-1991
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bushbar: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=bushbar post=31501621]no
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bushbar: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
no
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chukki2014: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Send me the right JAMB reg number.

The jamb reg number I saw on the list my skool sent is not correct, wat do I do?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hafsat24:
Hello..gud evening all..I'm having issues with the payment I made online..I was debited of the sum required but my payment status on the portal is pending..meaning I hvnt paid..any suggestions plssss!!! undecided..I'd like to hear your opinion on what to do oga sodiqyinka
You are to send your transaction code to nyscsupport@sidmach.com. It will be resolved. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by debco(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
I made a direct payment through the bank and also verified the pin sent to me. But have not being able to print my green card ,asking me to make payment again after submitting for registration. Below was the email and pin sent to me after payment at the bank and the portal already said transaction successful so i can't use the pin again.

Thank you for your interest in the NYSC Registration Service. This is to confirm that your payment has been received
Please find below your pin and other details.
Transaction Pin: 1626815310170335
Amount(Naira): 3045.69
Payment Date: 3/9/2015 4:00:52 PM

Please what do i do because i can't afford another payment

Cc. Sodiqyinka,tolustx
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bushbar: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
attend to my matter pls sir .God will bless u.
pls oga sodiqyinka am done with my registration
with d wrong jamb reg number given to me I ve
gotten my call up number . the DOB in the senate
list is correct and is below 30yrs but wen I logging
to my dashboard am seeing change date of birth
am confused advise me.though the wrong one is not placing me above 30
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by sophiaumoru: 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pls sir. After submittin my NYSC registration form,I was abt paying 4 †ђξ call-up number bt was told DAT I ve bin exempted!! My DOB is 22-9-1984.*Batch A,2015
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
emma4eva:
you aren't responding to me, hope I didn't offend you, you are my last hope pls help me... u confirmed my jamb reg no 92979688FD but am still unable to register, I was at sidmach today but I was told to go back to school,
sodiqyinka
Did you tell them your name was sent? Did you go there with your JAMB admission letter carrying your full name n d correct JAMB number?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bushbar: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
pls sir, the DOB on the senate list is it the one nysc is using. cos mine is correct though I registered with wrong jamb number hope it won't affect me
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
sophiaumoru:
Pls sir. After submittin my NYSC registration form,I was abt paying 4 †ђξ call-up number bt was told DAT I ve bin exempted!! My DOB is 22-9-1984.*Batch A,2015
Ur DOB shows you are above 30. You can only serve if you are below 30. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
I guess your results wasn't approved on time. You should make the October batch provided your school recommend you guys for mobilization. Cheers
thank you @sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
bushbar:

attend to my matter pls sir .God will bless u.
pls oga sodiqyinka am done with my registration
with d wrong jamb reg number given to me I ve
gotten my call up number . the DOB in the senate
list is correct and is below 30yrs but wen I logging
to my dashboard am seeing change date of birth
am confused advise me.though the wrong one is not placing me above 30
Do not worry yourself since the wrong DOB does not put you above 30. It won't affect you. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Frankobenucci: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pls is it compulsory that all prospective corps members batch 2015 wil take part in the online registration, or is it optional" if u like"
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by oche123: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Hi, please mail nyscsupport@sidmach.com.
have done that b4 now,but no response am confused...and am in owerri now.please i need your help.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by mdgreen(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
podosci:
For Abuja corp members that participated in the INec training, Go to karu Inec secretariat for your training allowance
NB...Its 1500 per day, making a total of 4500
Pls is this applicable to the x corpers and student to get their pay also??
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by emma4eva(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Did you tell them your name was sent? Did you go there with your JAMB admission letter carrying your full name n d correct JAMB number?
I told them my name was sent, I didn't go with my admission letter
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by maggdon(m): 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
pls Mr sodiqyinka provide solution to my prob.. dey wrote sambo instead of Samson in my name.. its suppose to be Oyedele Samson Olakunle and not oyedele sambo olakunle
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tall2ce(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
pls u guys have been great pls help confirm for female coursemate she is having issues that says no record found
jamb number: 19044681ce
matric: 100831083
surname: olawoore
dob : 24/04/1993
pls help she is so confused and down
cc sodiqyinka
cc tolustx
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
pls sir sodiqyinka, i graduated from abu zaria last november; i saw from the other
thread of Batch A, some jamb
registration number were confirmed by
you to be invalid, pls what may be the
cause and the implication on the
mobilization process of such person?
I am asking cos in my jamb admission
status i saw a different admission status
from my other choice institution, i did
not see dat of A.B.U
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
kogistan:

pls sir sodiqyinka, i graduated from abu zaria last november; i saw from the other
thread of Batch A, some jamb
registration number were confirmed by
you to be invalid, pls what may be the
cause and the implication on the
mobilization process of such person?
I am asking cos in my jamb admission
status i saw a different admission status
from my other choice institution, i did
not see dat of A.B.U
You did change of institution ?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by charlesm91(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Please let me know what the problem is again. Cheers
Sodiqyinka pls help a bro out, i've got this friend who
reg for batch c but is having problems doing the
registration cos the website is saying no record found. i
verified the persons details in the senate verication list
on nysc's site and it opened as usual with the 'matric no
not in use'. The problem is, the person reg b4 and went to reregister with a new email but the same problem
persists. any advice on what step to take? Her jamb reg is 05158241HD
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kingjosephat(m): 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
@SodiqYinka, tanx for the wonderful job u are doing here, the Almighty God will reward u. please I regularize my jamb registration number 83143136HG but when I checked the senate approved list I saw 8314314IA please what should I do and is it going to affect my chance of registering cuz I want to register 2mao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.