Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (250856 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by otee42: 12:32am On Mar 11, 2015
Olutty88:
pls can anyone help me I want to serve in Osun state. who has any sure link. here is my no and also whatsapp. me on 07068342568. Thanks
.just email me.or call me.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 11, 2015
charlesm91:
sodiqyinka pls help a fella out here. Been asking you but you not replyng.
Whats the problem sir?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by charlesm91(m): 12:33am On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Whats the problem sir?
i've got this friend who
reg for batch c but is having problems doing the
registration cos the website is saying no record found. i
verified the persons details in the senate verication list
on nysc's site and it opened as usual with the 'matric no
not in use'. The problem is, the person reg b4 and went to reregister with a new email but the same problem
persists. any advice on what step to take? Her jamb reg
is 05158241HD
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 11, 2015
hilsocial:
Sodiqyinka u suppose don tire to see my name. I just saw d link and entered. Shd i still complain again cos in d oda group u replied with a question "are we frm d same dept?" and i said YES.
You have my email address right? Send all the numbers.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 11, 2015
charlesm91:
i've got this friend who
reg for batch c but is having problems doing the
registration cos the website is saying no record found. i
verified the persons details in the senate verication list
on nysc's site and it opened as usual with the 'matric no
not in use'. The problem is, the person reg b4 and went to reregister with a new email but the same problem
persists. any advice on what step to take? Her jamb reg
is 05158241HD
Will help submit the number tomorrow but, your friend isn't suppose to register again. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by shenney: 12:35am On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Big problem. You cant register without your DOB.
Pls what can I do now
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 11, 2015
shenney:

Pls what can I do now
I'm afraid you may have to wait till next batch because errors list has been returned back to the HQ. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by endee91(m): 12:38am On Mar 11, 2015
Sodiqyinka thank God I've goyyen you online... pls can u help me verify my jamb no 82844334BA, i have not gotten my jamb admission letter and I think that is why I'm still seeing "no record found"
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 11, 2015
endee91:
Sodiqyinka thank God I've goyyen you online... pls can u help me verify my jamb no 82844334BA, i have not gotten my jamb admission letter and I think that is why I'm still seeing "no record found"
You need to print your admission letter.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by charlesm91(m): 12:42am On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Will help submit the number tomorrow but, your friend isn't suppose to register again. Cheers
thanks. i thought same too but she went on to reregister again and it didn't work. Hope it won't affect her plus, will she still pay the fee again cos she paid the 4k last time. me thinks paying the 3k will speedy things.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 11, 2015
charlesm91:
thanks. i thought same too but she went on to reregister again and it didn't work. Hope it won't affect her plus, will she still pay the fee again cos she paid the 4k last time. me thinks paying the 3k will speedy things.
She need not pay the 3k again. So far she is going to make use of the old account.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ogtavia(m): 12:45am On Mar 11, 2015
Can anyone provide information or offer advice on d most suitable states/possible PPAs where an architect(with a masters degree) who is also CAD proficient 2D and 3D wise including site experience can serve...dis is quite important and any advice/informatn offered is welcome and appreciated...2274B078...BBM...07032769167...Whatsapp.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by endee91(m): 12:46am On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
You need to print your admission letter.

I was able to register for C14 tho... just tot u shud have this info... and im the one megawax8 is saying he wants to crucify myself
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 11, 2015
endee91:

I was able to register for C14 tho... just tot u shud have this info... and im the one megawax8 is saying he wants to crucify myself
The system has changed. The fact that you register with C14 doesnt clear you from issues. Especially when it comes to Jamb reg numbers.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by endee91(m): 12:51am On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
The system has changed. The fact that you register with C14 doesnt clear you from issues. Especially when it comes to Jamb reg numbers.

I'll do that tomorrow, bt is there any assurance that this is where my problem is from ?? Cos my departmental guys have seen their names online
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by elpaashizy(m): 12:52am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=sodiqyinka post=31498350]The moderator adviced this... And, i think its a good idea for it will give us the chance to get issues resolved on time. Please note that the thread is created to tackle issues/problems related to NYSC as whole. God help us all.

Cheers!

Hi mod, thanks for your offer to help. My sister cant continue with the registration because she actually registered batch c 2014 but wasnt mobilized. When she tried to do the reg now, its telling her that her matric number is already in use. The simple thing she could do was to log into her previous reg with the email and pasword and then proceed to pay but the problem here is that she cant remember the email address the used to do the reg last year because it was someone that did the reg for her at a busy cafe and the cafe boys now cannot even remeber the email although they knw the password because uts a genral password used for everybody. She cant do a fresh one also as the system isnt allowing that. What can she do to regain the email address she used to reg at first? Please help
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by sojas: 12:52am On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:

I don't have ur email aDdress yet. Pls do reply.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bobo65(m): 12:58am On Mar 11, 2015
Can somebody help me thank God
Then thank sodiqyinka
and doublezero7
I dunno what they did or how they did it but I just got my call up number now now
God bless u all real good
Since u derive joy in making ppl joyous, joy will never cease in everything you do and cos of you guys ur families will be blessed
I wish I could do more but i say a big thank u

bobo65:

Hello
here is what really happened to me
I got admission thru pre science
I didnt regularize my jamb number
after I graduated my sch sent my number to nysc
I saw my name on the Senate list and proceeded to register
after I put my reg number my name came out as a per time student...I tot it was sumtn I could rectify in camp so finished up the registration and paid ...my call up didnt get to me while others were getting theirs so I logged into my nysc acct only to see "your exclusion certificate is being processed"

My question is I have my new jamb number and I wanna validate it...will the exclusion certificate issue be rectified after this?
Tho jamb site is real stuffy now cos iv been trying to validate it since yesterday

Pls sodiqyinka..ill appreciate if u can just help me ask what could b done in ma situation
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by doublezero7(m): 1:16am On Mar 11, 2015
bobo65:
Can somebody help me thank God
Then thank sodiqyinka
and doublezero7
I dunno what they did or how they did it but I just got my call up number now now
God bless u all real good
Since u derive joy in making ppl joyous, joy will never cease in everything you do and cos of you guys ur families will be blessed
I wish I could do more but i say a big thank u

I'm so happy it all ended well! All praise to God! smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bobo65(m): 1:18am On Mar 11, 2015
doublezero7:

I'm so happy it all ended well! All praise to God! smiley

Thanks bro
some kind of miracles dey turn person to emergency pastor
I really appreciate
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by honey001(m): 1:23am On Mar 11, 2015
Sodiqyinka, my question is can someone with invalid jamb reg number still follow dis batch? am in d process of regularising my admission status, my sch said we should pay on or b4 April 29th. How many days does it take JAMB to regularize admission? For ur information, my name was among the mobilized students in sch, but nt on NYSC portal. Thanks broda.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Ojestas(m): 1:27am On Mar 11, 2015
xeyi:

Lol, well said ma bro from ijateye compound*winks*
God Help Us all!!
Wowwww!!!. But who could this be ooooo?? Lemme know u, pls grin
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bobo65(m): 1:28am On Mar 11, 2015
honey001:
Sodiqyinka, my question is can someone with invalid jamb reg number still follow dis batch? am in d process of regularising my admission status, my sch said we should pay on or b4 April 29th. How many days does it take JAMB to regularize admission? For ur information, my name was among the mobilized students in sch, but nt on NYSC portal. Thanks broda.

My advice is u should go and pay first then tell sodiq...it took abt a month to get my new jamb number but as I said just pay first because u go later still pay am to print out ur original admission letter
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by honey001(m): 1:34am On Mar 11, 2015
bobo65:

My advice is u should go and pay first then tell sodiq...it took abt a month to get my new jamb number but as I said just pay first because u go later still pay am to print out ur original admission letter
I wil be paying dis morning. Thanks broda.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tolustx(m): 1:43am On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
The moderator adviced this... And, i think its a good idea for it will give us the chance to get issues resolved on time. Please note that the thread is created to tackle issues/problems related to NYSC as whole. God help us all.

Cheers!

Cc Yokiti, doublezero7, Tolustx, sleekyonyx n the rest of y'all
I'm sorry to be away from dis conversation sirs and ma. I've been in an area with very poor network reception and I'll be there throughout dis week. My staying away is not intentional. In d mean time, keep up d gud work. God bless u guys.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by honey001(m): 2:12am On Mar 11, 2015
bobo65:

Can u pls tel me the process involved?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bobo65(m): 2:17am On Mar 11, 2015
honey001:
Can u pls tel me the process involved?

Well our schools are diff
I paid 4600 in d bank to the acct number my sch provided
then took the teller to our welfare office and registered it with my old jamb number
then waited for a month amd wen back to d office to get d new jamb number
long on to jamb website and click on regularization
fill in d necessary info and do ur thumbprint...u will get a success msg then u can print out ur original jamb letter
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by lokoloko84(m): 2:53am On Mar 11, 2015
sophiaumoru:
Pls sir. After submittin my NYSC registration form,I was abt paying 4 †ђξ call-up number bt was told DAT I ve bin exempted!! My DOB is 22-9-1984.*Batch A,2015
When did you graduate?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by wizzytony(m): 2:58am On Mar 11, 2015
Please Mr Sodiq.....my jamb reg no is incorrect on the NYSC portal. My name is Ezenwa Amuche Anthony Matric no is 20091682033 and my jamb reg no is 92085945AI
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by mathow55(m): 3:49am On Mar 11, 2015
Hello gud am, mr sodiq, my name appeared in two places on the senate list, the first status read thus''matric number not in use(create a fresh account), while the second status state duplicate jamb no,(you cannot register now contact your school) can I still go ahead with the registration based on the first status?
And also my school made mistakes on my dob, my dob is 25/05/91, but I sch registed 10/12/86, when I lodged the complain about it, they said I should use the new dob for the registrations, and I can later change it on nysc portal, I want to know if this steps will not affect me, because based on what I have been seeing here, hope the change of dob won't affect me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.