Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (250840 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
kingjosephat:
@SodiqYinka, tanx for the wonderful job u are doing here, the Almighty God will reward u. please I regularize my jamb registration number 83143136HG but when I checked the senate approved list I saw 8314314IA please what should I do and is it going to affect my chance of registering cuz I want to register 2mao.
You need to proceed with the reg first. If you encounter any problem(s), don't hesitate to mention them. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
here is my problem bro, d status reads, can't register, duplicate matric no, my jamb reg is 92069972aj , my real.matric number is 09/2033, and d old one I used to assess this sayin duplicate matric no is Sep.23. pls help me out sir. cc.sodiqyinka

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Ojestas(m): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
all of una dey do sir sir sir now, if Dem give u khaki finish, one finger no go fit enter your yansh again. . Better don't over rush yourself because of one NYSC. But this online stuff sef na sh1t. .complains here n there!!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by pezin(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
Bozz mine it is telling me :No record found contact ur institution...plz help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Finehouse(f): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Goodevening,I couldn't continue my registration on the portal,it said Matric.No in use,but when I checked the senate approved list it said Mat.No not in use.What will I do?thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Derbyman(m): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Good evening bros, I've mailed sidmach I've also mailed nysc but noneof them reply my mail since almost 4days now. Bros u confirmed my jamb number since last week tuesday sir but till now na 'no record found' I'm still seeing on nyscs portal. Pls help if dia is anything u can do abt it. Dis are my details again
Name: Adegoke adebowale habeeb
Matric number : MTS/09/8438
Jamb num : 92145057IF
School : Federal university of technology, akure (FUTA)
Date of birth : 30/10/1990. Thnks bros God bless u. Abeg help me reason my matter
Cc sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
ernesterioo:
here is my problem bro, d status reads, can't register, duplicate matric no, my jamb reg is 92069972aj , my real.matric number is 09/2033, and d old one I used to assess this sayin duplicate matric no is Sep.23. pls help me out sir. cc.sodiqyinka
Don't mind those trashy pple. You will register n go with this batch A. Will update you tomm

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Derbyman:
Good evening bros, I've mailed sidmach I've also mailed nysc but noneof them reply my mail since almost 4days now. Bros u confirmed my jamb number since last week tuesday sir but till now na 'no record found' I'm still seeing on nyscs portal. Pls help if dia is anything u can do abt it. Dis are my details again
Name: Adegoke adebowale habeeb
Matric number : MTS/09/8438
Jamb num : 92145057IF
School : Federal university of technology, akure (FUTA)
Date of birth : 30/10/1990. Thnks bros God bless u. Abeg help me reason my matter
Cc sodiqyinka
Expect an update before 12 tomorrow.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Sparrow123: 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
Thank for this trend...been checking for tr past one week and it keeps saying no record found...I have been to LASU student affairs and all they say is to keep trying...what so I do sir
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by 09temple(m): 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
Did d reg b4 paying the 3k, got my call up number but cant print my green card slip. Help oo
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by sojas: 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
Oga sodiqyinka, about the DOB. Is above 30 from NYSC's fault. And NECO is the result. The form is yet to be submitted. What can one do? Is for a good friend please. Reply. Thank you.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
I feel this online registration thing shoud be scrapped. Too many errors and complications here and there.
Its so sad a some people might miss this batch A, simply because of incorrect this, incorrrect that. The should allow the respective institutions to handle it.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by swillonch(m): 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Cc: sodiqyinka
Cc: tolux
Cc:Doublezero7
no record found case:
Institution: University Of Agric, makurdi
Name: onche onyilokwu
Jamb no: 93221216FJ
Matric No: RE/13686/09
DOB: 7/7/87
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kayodefam(m): 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
The moderator adviced this... And, i think its a good idea for it will give us the chance to get issues resolved on time. Please note that the thread is created to tackle issues/problems related to NYSC as whole. God help us all.

Cheers!

Cc Yokiti, doublezero7, Tolustx, sleekyonyx n the rest of y'all

pls is it possible that nysc can still recieve names of mobilized graduates during this registration period?...tnx
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
pezin:
Bozz mine it is telling me :No record found contact ur institution...plz help
try anoda option for ur DOB..e.g if urs is 10/8/1990 try 8/10/1990.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by lyricalz: 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
From Information reaching
us,individuals are have problems
registering for the NYSC program
batch A,
1. If you saw your name in the
senate list published by your
school Senate then your name.
2. If you try to verify on the verify
senate list on the nysc portal and
found no record shown
3. You should not be sad,the
easiest and fastest way to resolve
this is to proceed with the
registration
4. Enter your email and password
5. Proceed to email to confirm
mail,clicking the link sent by nysc
6. follow link,which takes you to
the nysc registration portal
7.enter your matric number /
registration number
8. wait a while
9. Your particulars would
automatically appear
10. from the particulars that
appeared you would see why your
name did not come up initially,
could be because your date of
birth was mixed up,your surname
and other name was joined
together or because a fullstops was
attached to your surname.
In need of more help email:
esomchiagalamanyi@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
sojas:
Oga sodiqyinka, about the DOB. Is above 30 from NYSC's fault. And NECO is the result. The form is yet to be submitted. What can one do? Is for a good friend please. Reply. Thank you.
Good thing you havent submitted. Send the full data to my email. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
kayodefam:

pls is it possible that nysc can still recieve names of mobilized graduates during this registration period?...tnx
No.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by xeyi(m): 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ojestas:
all of una dey do sir sir sir now, if Dem give u khaki finish, one finger no go fit enter your yansh again. . Better don't over rush yourself because of one NYSC. But this online stuff sef na sh1t. .complains here n there!!

Lol, well said ma bro from ijateye compound*winks*
God Help Us all!!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kayodefam(m): 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
No.
ok tnx
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by sojas: 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:

Can I get your mail? Cos I just PM you.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by lawrsmith(m): 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
bro thanks for your kind gestures towards the ratification of ds NYSC stuff.bro here is my problem,i can't view my name in NYSC senate list,and i have searched different DOB i couldn't find my name. and am very sure that my name is among the name sent to NYSC office by my school. here is my details NDIVE LAWRENCE JIDEOFOR Reg no:2010/5962,School: UNN Jamb reg no:09068720BD.help me verify i don't want to miss another batch
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 12:00am On Mar 11, 2015
Sodiqyinka u suppose don tire to see my name. I just saw d link and entered. Shd i still complain again cos in d oda group u replied with a question "are we frm d same dept?" and i said YES.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Muslee4luv(m): 12:06am On Mar 11, 2015
Plssssss my name is Ibara Musa Adamu and dis are my detail below cos is showing me record not found
jamb no: 83005746JF
name:ibara musa adamu
matric no: 09/22027u/4
DOB: 5/4/1988
sch: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa unv bauchi
dept: urban and regional planning
plssssssssss help me to verify it plsssss sir cos my name is on d senate approve list that was sent to nysc
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by lawrsmith(m): 12:07am On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:
bro pls help me i can't find my on the senate list and my name among names sent to NYSC by school.i have tried different date and years but to no avail. my details is NAME:NDIVE LAWRENCE J. REG NO:2010/5962,SCHOOL UNN,JAMB REG:09068720BD pls help me verify
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by charlesm91(m): 12:13am On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka pls help a fella out here. Been asking you but you not replyng.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by shenney: 12:14am On Mar 11, 2015
cc: sodiqyinka
Thanks for the gud job
I ve graduated since 2012 and I ve been havin issue with my service.
My name was among the senate approve list send to Abuja and the list was pasted @ the student affair building of which I saw my name but my date of birth was omitted.
I tried to access the senate approved list on nysc site but kip telling me no record.
These are my details:
Ibiyemi omolola oluwafunke.
OAU- ile ife
Dept of linguistics & african languages.
Matric no: LAL/2008/030.
Date of birth: 22/11/1989.
Jamb no: 82878509BE
Pls kindly help

cc sodiqyinka
sodiqyinka:
No.
Thanks for the gud job
My name was among the senate approve list send to Abuja and the list was pasted @ the student affair building of which I saw my name but my date of birth was omitted.
I tried to access the senate approved list on nysc site but kip telling me no record.
These are my details:
OAU- ile ife
Pls kindly help

cc sodiqyinka

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by sojas: 12:18am On Mar 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:

Still expecting your e-mail address bros. I have PM you.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by otee42: 12:19am On Mar 11, 2015
Every nysc error is solve tonite trust me
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by otee42: 12:24am On Mar 11, 2015
I just recieve message from Nysc informing me congrats i have been mobilize for batch A15
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Olutty88(m): 12:27am On Mar 11, 2015
pls can anyone help me I want to serve in Osun state. who has any sure link. here is my no and also whatsapp me on 07068342568. Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 11, 2015
shenney:
Thanks for the gud job
These are my details:
OAU- ile ife
Pls kindly help

cc sodiqyinkacc: sodiqyinka
Thanks for the gud job
These are my details:
OAU- ile ife
Pls kindly help

cc sodiqyinka
Big problem. You cant register without your DOB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.