Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (250677 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jaziridon(m): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2015
dozieannabel:

fellow Unimaidite, I had d same problem of wrong jamb number. but I immediately went to d HQ in Abuja and it was resolved within 5mins. Maybe u should do d same.

Pls can u giv me a flash let me call u, cos am havin d same prob of wrong jamb no. 08064968107
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by eassht(f): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2015
esternerioo

matric number edu/09/Spe/00313
name:Ibrahim Aisha maidoki
surname:Ibrahim
sch:bayero university kano
jamb no:92626887IJ
date of birth:3 Feb 1992
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by youngchopper(m): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=kikiposh post=32047296]This is how some of us will still not go f this batch A when our names are even on the nysc site,showing that we r eligible for this batch,nysc is really giving me sleepless nights ,after how many weeks of complaining,sending messges,calling,nothing has still been done,but I've already told Godd ,this batch I must go for nysc,no more waiting again,I can't allow for people to keep saying I dint finish school,even my father is raising his eyes looking at me like i'm lying,please@sodiqyinka I know this is NT you cross to Carry,but please I have fasted for this issue,even if u can't help me with this issue,tell me what to do and I will do it,pls be the instrument that God will use to save me from this tribulation,I Beg You ,please[/
quote]
I feel your pain cuz I suffered same shit
People will never mind there business
No matter what happens always grow thick skin don't let what people say get to u
U will make this batch
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
kikiposh:
I've thought of going to abuja,but I don't even know anybody there,and it's such a long way from home,Lagos,right now i'm s desperate for any solution at all,please @sodiqyinka,I really need for you to respond to me,please I know u're busy,but I rili need ur help ,registration is closing soon,I can't afford to miss this batch again,pleaseee,God will bless you abundantly
Sorry dear. I've been sooo busy lately. Send me a PM. It will be easy if you could call to remind me. I'm going to try all i can to help. Cheers
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Reberry(f): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Sorry dear. I've been sooo busy lately. Send me a PM. It will be easy if you could call to remind me. I'm going to try all i can to help. Cheers

Good day! Please am begging, help me with the change of email, I ve been waiting. It's goin to 1 week now pls. So that they don't send my letter to the old account please
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by KnightDavid(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hello Mr. Sodiq and the other Nysc crew, God bless you for your kind help so far. My institution is FUTA, and I am facing the issue of "NO VALID RECORD FOUND" with reg. too. I have sent my details to school more that three times for correction all to no avail. Here's my details:
Jamb No: 92120352JC
Matric: MTS/09/8509
DoB: 10 May, 1990
School: Federal University of Technology, Akure.
I'm almost fed up. I will be very grateful to you if you can help me. Thanks.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kikiposh: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
@sodiqyinka ,I just sent a mail with my complaints to this mail ,sodiqyinka@gmail.com,please i'm waiting desperately for your response,thanks and God bless
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kwembehA: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
please am trying to do the thumb print and its telling me liveconnect call for applet ID 1 is not allowed... what should i do? please someone shud help
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kikiposh: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
sodiqyinka:
@sodiqyinka I don't have Yur number,so it's NT easy for me to call you,please reply my mail,and if you can send your number thru mail too,I'll be grateful,my emailadress is kikiposh1992@yahoo.com, please assist me
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by KnightDavid(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hello Mr. Sodiq and the other Nysc crew, God bless you for your kind help so far. My institution is FUTA, and I am facing the issue of "NO VALID RECORD FOUND" with reg. too. I have sent my details to school more that three times for correction all to no avail. Here's my details:
Jamb No: 92120352JC
Matric: MTS/09/8509
DoB: 10 May, 1990
School: Federal University of Technology, Akure.
I'm almost fed up. I will be very grateful to you if you can help me.
Sodiqyinka, Tolustx, Doublezero
Thanks.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Hadjat(f): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hello sir,My name is Adeoye banke o with jamb reg number 81002574CE .I am a graduate.I studied french education at lagos state university ojo lagos.my matriculation number is 080124001.I have been mobilised before for nysc last year batch c and I was posted to abia state but I didn't go to camp due to I was having an outstanding payment of school fees in school in which I was unable to go for nysc.the student affairs officer in my school had to return my callup letter back to Nysc.it is batch A and am not yet through with my school clearances.I would like to ask if I can still meet up with the registeration online for revalidation so as to go with batch A because the online registeration is ending on the 4th of April or I should wait for batch b.pls sir i need your advice.Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Odunharry(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
sodiqyinka:
bro you haven't reply since last week hope no problem?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
ernesterioo:
Goodmorning ,please if you havent still find ur name on the senate list, and you re sure ur schl sent ur name ,please mention me with ur details, God bless you# A15#

I am 100% sure because I ve seen it with my two eyes..

these are my details

Name-Ajoku Kemakolam Charles
Schl/dept-FUTO/Mechanical engineering
Matric numba/Reg no-20091643383
Jamb reg no-92465583gi
Date of birth-22nd June,1991
State of origin-IMO state
class of degree--second class upper division
Pls,I nid ur optimum hep.up till nw..27th march,2015..."no record found". GOD Bless u immensely!!!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
ernesterioo:
Goodmorning ,please if you havent still find ur name on the senate list, and you re sure ur schl sent ur name ,please mention me with ur details, God bless you# A15#

I am 100% sure because I ve seen it with my two eyes..
these are my details

Name-Ajoku Kemakolam Charles
Schl/dept-FUTO/Mechanical engineering
Matric numba/Reg no-20091643383
Jamb reg no-92465583gi
Date of birth-22nd June,1991
State of origin-IMO state
class of degree--second class upper division
Pls,I nid ur optimum hep.up till nw..27th march,2015..."no record found". GOD Bless u immensely!!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
ernesterioo:

Please help with this no record found problem,
Anigbogu Izuchukwu Ihunanyachi
FUTO
Jamb reg:92012698EE
Dept:EEE
15/07/1992
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by femijamz: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
My name is adeyeye James Femi, from kwara poly, my matric no is HND/11/mne/ft/031, my name is on d Senate list, but I can't proceed for registration due to mistake dey made on my jamb reg number and have went 2 skul to complain, dey say dey can't do anytin about it, pls dis is my correct jmb no 74103240cb
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by femijamz: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
please wu is gonna help me this is my phone number 07034923072
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by princezdebbie: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
pls I just want to know if its possible for a corp member to serve at the obudu cattle ranch in cross river state
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by femijamz: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
My name is adeyeye James Femi, from kwara poly, my matric no is HND/11/mne/ft/031, my name is on d Senate list, but I can't proceed for registration due to mistake dey made on my jamb reg number and have went 2 skul to complain, dey say dey can't do anytin about it, pls dis is my correct jmb no 74103240cb
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kayih: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hello pls I haven't seen mine. 82906616id Thanks God bless u. Cc: ernesterioo
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Obinovictor(m): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
sodiqyinka:
The moderator adviced this... And, i think its a good idea for it will give us the chance to get issues resolved on time. Please note that the thread is created to tackle issues/problems related to NYSC as whole. God help us all.

Cheers!

Cc Yokiti, doublezero7, Tolustx, sleekyonyx n the rest of y'all

Good day sir. I have a problem of wrong Jamb reg number and wrong matric number. I was at SIDMACH alausa office yesterday to resolve this but nothing has happened up till now. Please I'll need your assistance to enable me register.

Name: James Obinna Victor
School: Federal University of Technology, Owerri
Matric number: 20091639861
Jamb reg no: 92439518ib
Date of birth: 29 august, 1989

Please help me out, thanks.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by balogunsakir: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
hi mr sodiqyinka will lv u to help me out on my issue,my jamb number was wrong on d database n my name is already out bt cnt continue d registration due to d fact dat d jamb number given to me is nt correct with my original jamb number. plz sir my full details are written below:

Name: balogun sakirudeen babalola
Institution: The polytechnic,ibadan
Date of birth: 16/08/1989
Wrong jamb number: 93321916FH
Correct jamb number: 93329016FH.
Thanking u in anticipation for ur favourable response.....
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by debbie77: 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
A big tnk u 2 mr sodiqyinka,I hav finally register,my jamb number hav been corrected,tnks again 4 d great assistence..Am highly existed...
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by debbie77: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tnk u Jesus,in evrytin u are doin pray hard nd trust God,he wil make d imposibility posible..
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Bigshiko(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
princeshiloh:

Please help with this no record found problem,
Anigbogu Izuchukwu Ihunanyachi
FUTO
Jamb reg:92012698EE
Dept:EEE
15/07/1992
pls bro am very sure its on the senate list
Name:unogu chisom Ndubuisi
Matric num : 20081600323
school: futo
Dept : civil Engineering
Jamb reg no:83046509cg
DOB: 01/12/ 1990
God bless u a million times
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by 1191chi: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
please sodiqyinka i need your help my name is precious i have register on line and i have gotten my callup number and also my green slip but i went back to nysc verify list i saw my name in two places on the status i saw you cannot register duplication of matric no contact your institution plz sir what do adivce me to do
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tunbe: 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
sodiqyinka:

Waoooooooo! Waoooooooo!! Waoooooooo!!!....... Mr Sodiqyinka, you are the best. Waooooooooo. My jamb registration number have been corrected. Please Mr Sodiqyinka.. Let me have you number. Here is mine. +971563840484.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hadassaheke(f): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
@ ernesterioo abeg no vex, i just gt my phone the battery was down. Here are my details.
EKE ESTHER E
FUTO
MATRIC NO: 20091687105
DOB :21/01/1992
JAMB REG NO: 92300441BI
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chukki2014: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=youngchopper post=32057646][/quote]

Sorry about this. What is your complain pls?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by chukki2014: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
119Lagos,:
please sodiqyinka i need your help my name is precious i have register on line and i have gotten my callup number and also my green slip but i went back to nysc verify list i saw my name in two places on the status i saw you cannot register duplication of matric no contact your institution plz sir what do adivce me to do

Go to SIDMACH in lagos, they will help you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.