Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,446 members, 7,958,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (257516 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by obami007(m): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pls o I need information on behalf of a friend and course mate......"She is heavily pregnant and married as well...wats she gonna do to stay in d same state wit her husband?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Obinovictor(m): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
chukki2014:

Go to SIDMACH in lagos, they will help you.

They are not helping anymore..I was there yesterday and nothing was done about my case.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AbbeySOM: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
HELLO MR SODIQYINKA, I watch and read with joy the testimony of others you have helped on this forum yet my heart bleeds whenever I anxiously chk the senate list and only to still find "I can't register". Please help me na... I have bn telling u dis since TWO weeks ago. I have a wrong Jamb no on the NYSC website.

Salami Haruna Abiodun
Federal Polytechnic Offa
DOB: 08/07/1986
Wrong reg no: 94521882BI
Correct reg no: 84521882BI
Below is the query on the site:
Reg. Number Does Not Exists in JAMB
Database(You cannot register, Contact ur institution)
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
hadassaheke:
@ ernesterioo abeg no vex, i just gt my phone the battery was down. Here are my details.
EKE ESTHER E
FUTO
MATRIC NO: 20091687105
DOB :21/01/1992
JAMB REG NO: 92300441BI

My bday mate long time. Hv u been to sch lately?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by 1191chi: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
please oga sodiqyinka help me please oo am confuse i have gotten my callup no also with my greenslip but when i checked the senate list i saw on status you cannot register contact your institution please sir what should i do am begging,am precious by name.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Dafone(m): 12:00am On Mar 28, 2015
ernesterioo:
Goodmorning ,please if you havent still find ur name on the senate list, and you re sure ur schl sent ur name ,please mention me with ur details, God bless you# A15#
NJIMA DARLINGTON CHIBUIKE.
Jamb reg no:92000304HF
sch:FUTO.
Dob 23/09/1991. Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 28, 2015
imagine futo graduates topping the post list all because of errors.

Lord please come to our aid
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by erisegun: 1:17am On Mar 28, 2015
hilsocial:

Doublezero7, long time. Pls eh, its dia any hope of dem uploading our names cos FUTO resent the list on Friday as demanded by NYSC.
bros! Dnt loose hope*
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by erisegun: 1:19am On Mar 28, 2015
deracathy:
imagine futo graduates topping the post list all because of errors.

Lord please come to our aid
Dunnoh wots wrong wit futo*
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 6:20am On Mar 28, 2015
erisegun:
bros! Dnt loose hope*

ya.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 28, 2015
7 more Days
, I no go vote if I no see my call up number
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hadassaheke(f): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2015
gudmrng @ hisocial my b.d mate, no am planning to go nxt week. Any info?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jazz23: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Good day house...plz to d person in charge here,i was directed here by a friend nd i decided to gv it a shot..av been in and out of my institution for 3wks now(unilag) complaining abt my wrong DOB and matric number but to no avail...they keep on telling us dey are working on it...reg is closing preety soon and i cant miss dz batch again,having lost last batch..plz i need help if any can be rendered..also,i tried loging in wt d wrong info on d nysc portal nd it went tru but i did not proceed with it coz d info is wrong!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 8:18am On Mar 28, 2015
deracathy:

i have done that so many times, and it brought out so many NWACHUKWU'S, mine is not there.

my problem is that, my matric number is with one OKWARA and he has registered with it.

please what do i do?

cc:ernesterioo
cc:sodiqyinka
am sorry ,contact ur school asap
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2015
ernesterioo:
am sorry ,contact ur school asap

U didnt reply me. Good morning all.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 8:38am On Mar 28, 2015
hadassaheke:
gudmrng @ hisocial my b.d mate, no am planning to go nxt week. Any info?

No. Only dat de said de hv resent the list but i cant see any improvement yet.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Obinovictor(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Dafone:
NJIMA DARLINGTON CHIBUIKE.
Jamb reg no:92000304HF
sch:FUTO.
Dob 23/09/1991. Thanks

I catch you!!! You never see anything

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by eunice4real: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2015
ik4life:
thanks bro,I can now sleep,gudnite sir
please mine is my date of birth oooo I could not change it as well but I have not printed anything. I wanty date of birth to change. my details are as follows. name Bishop Eunice. Jamb number is 09052430JB, Date of Birth is 20/10/1987, Matric no: LGS/2010/016. Please on the NYSC portal my date of birth is charged to 20/10/1983 and my Matric number was changed to LGS/2009/0016. Please help me out.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by carimat(f): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
carimat:
Oga Sodiqyinka dis is d third tym am writing dis, pls help me

Name-OSEGHALE GODSWILL
Sch-LASU
Dob-7/5/1990
Matric no - 100123027
Jamb no - 06114564HD
Issue - no record found

God bless you
Pls help Oga sodiqyinka,Av bin begging for the past 4days and I Av not been Attended to
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hammedyuso: 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
@sodiqdiya! Am Yusuf hammed kolawole a student of osun state university with d matric number pol/2010/0040, all my info provided by nysc is correct I av been given call up number, but in the academic qualifition is whr am aving issue, I cam out wit a 3rd class and dats wat is in my statement of result but wen I printed out my green card it shows 2nd class lower. Pls mr Sodiqdiya, wat do u gest I do in dis wise?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Do2zien: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Oga sodiqyinka pls help me I can't register because of a wrong jamb reg no as it shows no record found anytime I try. I have complained both at sch n Sidmach n still nothing has happened pls help me rectify this
God bless you n ur family
Name: OKANI Chiedozie
Correct JAMB no: 92925588HC
Reg no: 20091681961
sch: FUTO

Kindly help me sir
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Odjirigho: 12:04am On Mar 29, 2015
Good Morning all, please Mine has been Validation of my Jamb number, hv even gone to Jamb H/Q at bwari bt ws told they only deal directly with schools and my school Uniagric Mkd have been too reluctant. I need help frm whoever can please. The Jamb number is :83143466FE and my name is ODJIRIGHO OBERIRI V. . Again the jamb number for Validation is 83143466FE. My name is on the NYSC online list bt says can't register cos details not found on jamb website. CC : Mr Sodiqyinka and whoever can help please
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by manneger2: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2015
Odjirigho:
Good Morning all, please Mine has been Validation of my Jamb number, hv even gone to Jamb H/Q at bwari bt ws told they only deal directly with schools and my school Uniagric Mkd have been too reluctant. I need help frm whoever can please. The Jamb number is :83143466FE and my name is ODJIRIGHO OBERIRI V. . Again the jamb number for Validation is 83143466FE. My name is on the NYSC online list bt says can't register cos details not found on jamb website. CC : Mr Sodiqyinka and whoever can help please
nawa ooo...is it not jst to buy validation card and validate in cyber cafe, i remember when i did mine during C14 it was smooth and successfull, so if is validation because u enter through remedial course which some call pre degree, u can validate ur jamb reg no. from cyber cafe around u.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Heledy(m): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2015
Hi,
Good Morning all, The problem i encountered during registration was that the month and the day of my date of birth was not correct, but the year is correct.
Though i have completed my registration.and i have gotten my call up number. Hope this will not cause any problem in the future.
My school actually sent my correct DOB., I think the mistake is from NYSC database.
Please someone should let me know if there is anything i can do to correct the month and the day
I saw verification via waec and i do not know how to go about that.
Your advise and quick response will be highly appreciated. #uniben#A15#NYSC.
Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by leonard4real(m): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2015
ernesterioo:
Goodmorning ,please if you havent still find ur name on the senate list, and you re sure ur schl sent ur name ,please mention me with ur details, God bless you# A15#

My name is in sch master list, but I cudnt find it on their website, pls help my details are as follows

Name: uzoma charles chimezie
Jamb no: 82856397AC
Matric no: 20081622781
DOB: 18/04/1987
Problem: No valid record found
School: FUTO
L.G.A: Nwangele
Phone no: 08163436240
Tanx for ur help, may God bless U
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Odjirigho: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2015
Its not jst buying card , its different now, we payed #5000 to the school and wre giving new Jamb numbers. We are to use d jamb number on jamb website in the regularisation section, but wen tried it keeps saying 'number not found on database' . I complained severally to DSA and ws told jamb had not uploaded it to their database. My issue NW is hw to get it uploaded to d database so I can fill the data form and cntinue my nysc reg as its almost closing. Will be grateful if u can offer any assist. Thanks alot
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tomiryz(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2015
These's what I saw @ the oda thread...

***VITAL Resolution made by the NYSC director during the twitter chat on the 24th of march, 2015....
1. All PCMs with invalid signatures on their dashboard should go back and rescan it. It needs to correspond with that on your I. D card.
2. Call up number on dashboard or sms or email. Provided you have seen it means you have been mobilised. Wait for your call up letter.
3. All PCMs with jamb or matric number issue should contact their students affairs officer for immediate corrections.
4. Green card issue... Whether coloured or black and white is allowed. Most importantly bring it to camp.
5. All PCMs with wrong state of origin during registration can be corrected at camp. Just come with vital documents for proof.
6. Those with errors in their names that have completed their registration will be corrected in camp.
7. All PCMs with wrong date of graduation on green card will be corrected in camp.
8. Green card is to be signed at point of registration in camp.
9. Callup letters will be sent from april 27.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hadassaheke(f): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
please what of those with "no record found" issue will it be uploaded, if school corrects it?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Lafunky18(f): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
dozieannabel:

fellow Unimaidite, I had d same problem of wrong jamb number. but I immediately went to d HQ in Abuja and it was resolved within 5mins. Maybe u should do d same.

Am planning to go toNYSC Abuja for the correction of wrong jamb number.pls which of the dept were attended to and did it go? Pls tell me hw to go abt it whn i get their. Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by carimat(f): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
@ernesterioo,pls help

Name- OSEGHALE GODSWILL
Sch-LASU
Matric no - 100123027
Jamb no- 06114564HD
Dob- 7,May 1990
Issue-no records found

Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by henrydegreat: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
FOR YOUR NYSC POSTING OF UR CHOICE PLS CONTACT HENRY @ 080 3456 5349....
SOURCE 4RM NYSC HQ ABUJA, DE CHOICE IS URS 2 CHOOSE A BETTER PLACE 4 UR NYSC SERVICE......plz inform odas
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by cordss(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
Was elated as I saw people giving testimony of being helped here as their wrong jamb reg number was corrected...so please oga sodiqyinka may the almighty God continue to bless you.. please I have same problem and I urgently need your help...
Name- okoro polycarp kenechukwu
school-futo
Course-chemical engineering
matric No.-20091663773
Wrong jamb No.-92745488HJ
correct jamb No.-92745489HJ
DOB- 13/dec/1990

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.