Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? (12618 Views)

TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. / Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb / Thread For Single Guyz and Girlz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by eddysernal(m): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
ok guyz its getting out of hand i mean forming american or british accent for God know who.truth is a girl who loves you for your accent is a fool and you are a bigger fool to think its your accent that should define you. some niggas own to much self their accent strong pass american citizen yet them neva reach cotonu before. after all accent for mouth no money for pocket babes go still leave you. so please stop forming speak like a nigerian....proudly akawibomite/nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by Monicasque(f): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Thanks poster. I have come across some guys who fake an American or British accent as well as its a complete turn off

2 Likes

Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hahhhahahah...i love Nigerian Accent...this is one of the sexiest and funny accent iv ever heard... grin
I think y'all shud keep it tat way and be proud of it.... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by sinaj(f): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
hehehe me I lyk warri accent o! grin

I njoy listening to a Warri person speaking pidgin smiley

1 Like

Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
OP, no be our fault say you sound like conductor, "Yaba, Yaba, Yabaaa!"

As for me, my swerie love my accent, so dont marra you say.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ok we don't hear ops! Proudly nigerian though.
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by eddysernal(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
GhostProtocol:
OP, no be our fault say you sound like conductor, "Yaba, Yaba, Yabaaa!"

As for me, my swerie love my accent, so dont marra you say.

so if you use your naija accent the babe go run and you think say she love you so sorry 4 you. anh yh! with my Yaba Yaba accent all the Yaba girls dey trip o boi can u beat dat...u wey dey talk from your nose, yansh and hear see protocol just to talk oh!
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by Dreyl(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
I can sight that flat nyansh girl dechandel. cool
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by henribj(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
eddysernal:
ok guyz its getting out of hand i mean forming american or british accent for God know who.truth is a girl who loves you for your accent is a fool and you are a bigger fool to think its your accent that should define you. ever wonder why those western guyz you try to copy dont form with their accent because something greater than that should define a man. after all accent for mouth no money for pocket babes go still leave you. so please stop forming speak like a nigerian....proudly akawibomite

what makes you think they are forming these accents for a woman to love them?
they just be forming the accent for a "girl" to notice them
anything that comes after that be added bonus
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by DahtzFestjayz: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
British accent ke? French on the roll. Sè oui dè Madamè six Yutam pu.s.s.y
*MODIFIED*
I dont understand what am saying sef, who can translate?
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by eddysernal(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
henribj:

what makes you think they are forming these accents for a woman to love them?
they just be forming the accent for a "girl" to notice them
anything that comes after that be added bonus

okay sir noted
so d accent is 4 notice me hmmnnn.....
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by dechandel(f): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dreyl:
I can sight that flat nyansh girl dechandel. cool
I ask again.. Who released you? undecided
Did they ever ascertain your mental sanity before letting you go? angry grin
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by naijaboiy: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
undecidedundecided
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
This thread is so emotional and romantic. . . I'm inspired.
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by eddysernal(m): 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Blackett:
This thread is so emotional and romantic. . . I'm inspired.

Mr/Mrs felling romantic emmotional and inspired so who's responsible for dis felling of your whos d babe coz it aint this thread...
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by henribj(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
eddysernal:

okay sir noted
so d accent is 4 notice me hmmnnn.....

yeah
to attract the babes to the dudes
does anyone ever form for someone you truly love?
i guess some peeps do
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by Dreyl(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
dechandel:
I ask again.. Who released you? undecided
Did they ever ascertain your mental sanity before letting you go? angry grin
you are very very silly i must admit, with that flat unbangable butt of yours.
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
eddysernal:

Mr/Mrs felling romantic emmotional and inspired so who's responsible for dis felling of your whos d babe coz it aint this thread...
Are you fvcking dyslexic?

2 Likes

Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by dechandel(f): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dreyl:
you are very very silly i must admit, with that flat unbangable butt of yours.
grin grin grin
You see your life.. How you take know say the butt flat?
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
eddysernal:

so if you use your naija accent the babe go run and you think say she love you so sorry 4 you. anh yh! with my Yaba Yaba accent all the Yaba girls dey trip o boi can u beat dat...u wey dey talk from your nose, yansh and hear see protocol just to talk oh!

Ewww, Yaba girls? Can't date them, they're too broke.

Look guy, I can make a broke bish rish, but I'ont fvk a broke bish, you see!
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by henribj(m): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin

yeah, we definitely would love to know
i mean, i will love to know
op pls respond
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by eddysernal(m): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Blackett:
Are you fvcking dyslexic?

firstly i dont blame you forming english that u cant spell *dysleic* this is what am talking about self forming for nothing guy try and be original for once abeg

secondly for whatvr it means na u b fvcking *dyslexic*
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by Dreyl(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
see you, are you not the one that said you have an ironing board butt, see as you be like nervous antelope for your profile. cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by eddysernal(m): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Ewww, Yaba girls? Can't date them, they're too broke.

Look guy, I can make a broke bish rish, but I'ont fvk a broke bish, you see!

thats what im talking about see how the broke dey sweet for your mouth it shows you a fvcking 9jrn @least yaba beter pass ajeknule...ask ur babe where she dey buy all her clothes,pants and shoes everybody no sey na yaba so buy and large na yaba babe you dey runz
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wah you sayn? You _fucking mean p'ple still fake some damn accent? I might jez learn me some Nigerian accent.

Who foreign accent don help??

I prefer original jare but if foreign accent sounds cool from you (pls be very very sure it is) then no biggie.
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by MrCork: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
eddysernal:
ok guyz its getting out of hand i mean forming american or british accent for God know who.truth is a girl who loves you for your accent is a fool and you are a bigger fool to think its your accent that should define you. ever wonder why those western guyz you try to copy dont form with their accent because something greater than that should define a man. after all accent for mouth no money for pocket babes go still leave you. so please stop forming speak like a nigerian....proudly akawibomite

angry
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by MrCork: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
eddysernal:

...see yor head like Cokroach....u nevar been outter that Nigerian and u claim to hav British accent......What is wrong wit u this homebase people mennnnn...dyamm!!!!! (no ofeeinse) undecided
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by MrCork: 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Monicasque:
Thanks poster. I have come across some guys who fake an American or British accent as well as its a complete turn off

...yea right ...turn of...as if if I pull up wit ma £28,000 (cash) range rover spot..u wunt jump inside...BLAK WOMEN!! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by GoodFaith: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
MrCork:

...see yor head like Cokroach....u nevar been outter that Nigerian and u claim to hav British accent......What is wrong wit u this homebase people mennnnn...dyamm!!!!! (no ofeeinse) undecided
Illegal watch yourself
Immigration will be out at peckham tomorrow
Please stay home or you are on the next flyer to Nigeria
You will become Nigeria base "homebase"

2 Likes

Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by henribj(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
GoodFaith:

Illegal watch yourself
Immigration will be out at peckham tomorrow
Please stay home or you are on the next flyer to Nigeria
You will become Nigeria base "homebase"

lmao
cheesy
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by henribj(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
MrCork:

...yea right ...turn of...as if if I pull up wit ma £28,000 (cash) range rover spot..u wunt jump inside...BLAK WOMEN!! (no ofeinse) angry

cheesy
i like how all your comments be ending with "no offence"
grin
Re: Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? by GoodFaith: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
MrCork:
I just got a 411
The UK custom will be coming to your door
I think they have information that u are selling illegal cigaret
The cops are come, the cops are come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture / Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.