Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? (8495 Views)

Nairaland Lacks Handsome Dudes / When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Guys: handsome dudes, upload Your Pictures Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

Of course cheesy

Nice pic smiley
Thanks son smiley smiley..

1 Like

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by mirexxx(f): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
softysparky:

Hian........
Who is short engine again grin
he knows himself grin
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by JiggamanGh: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. Why are you crying?

Agreed.

Because of the story, u just told. Child molesters/rapist and murderers are the most dispicable people on earth in my book.
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by dechandel(f): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
They have been born, but the moment one girl says - "yes, I am beautiful and it has worked against me", NL guys are seriously waiting for that girl. angry

^^Fine girls...come tell us how far?
You just stated the truth like it is..

Na my mouth you wan hear say yeye dey smell..

Lemme just make a comment about being beautiful and you'd see that we really do have agents of amadioha on NL.. They would take up my case to the highest chamber grin

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
softysparky:

Lol borrow borrow cheesy

grin grin
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by naijaboiy: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pearls92:

I can see you are drifting,sharp guy.Next time learn not to feel like Di Caprio,you are not close to that.And do not insult people next time.I will be having my ears on the ground.Like you said Bye.
Nobody fights with an unknown enemy cheesy
It's never an equal battle grin

If I we all know who you are and you still feel bold to insult me online then it's different.

I can't drag with someone I don't know.

So you win. wink

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Pearls92: 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
valmunich:

Hahaha grin

I like this guy mehn!

Get lost you pvssyyy cheesy
Talk to the hand.

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by valmunich(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
*Hovering all around thread waiting for anybody to claim beautiful or handsome* grin
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
dovelike:
Yeah. In my childhood days. Molestation and stuff by so called cousins and friends.
Then dislike by my aunts.

Person don grow now. smiley

Ok, this gal fine sha.
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by mirexxx(f): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
valmunich:

Hahaha grin

I like this guy mehn!

Get lost you pvssyyy cheesy
lol do u hear that sound??

its a sound of no1 caring grin grin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmmmmm..

I need 10 reasons why I shouldn't comment on this thread...

Or Better still make it 5...

I honestly believe that a blessing can also be a bane sometimes..
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by valmunich(m): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pearls92:

Talk to the hand.
Phuck outta here! You toothless simpleton grin
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Pearls92: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nobody fights with an unknown enemy cheesy
It's never an equal battle grin

If I we all know who you are and you still feel bold to insult me online then it's different.

I can't drag with someone I don't know.

So you win. wink
I am not in a winning context,i am to set things straight.But talking about winning may be next time there could be a winner,if you are you ready to context me.I had really hoped you came back insultive then there could have been a winner tonight.

7 Likes

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pearls92:

I am not in a winning context,i am to set things straight.But talking about winning may be next time there could be a winner,if you are you ready to context me.I had really hoped you came back insultive then there could have been a winner tonight.

*hands him panadol*

Softly softly o grin
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by naijaboiy: 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pearls92:

Post your pictures first cheesy

Maybe we can start from there grin

Have you fought with a ghost before? lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Because of the story, u just told. Child molesters/rapist and murderers are the most dispicable people on earth in my book.
Lol. Dont make me cry. Cos if you cry I'll cry.Yeah I know. That's why I don't let people touch me wink.
It's shameful though, but it's all gone now.
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Pearls92: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

Post your pictures first cheesy

Maybe we can start from there grin

Have you fought with a ghost before? lipsrsealed
Ghost?may be that's what I am to you,but not to myself,that much i know.Be nice to people and don't get carried away with you as handsome,within you that is untrue and you know it.We know you don't get as much compliment in the real world because the true reflection of you out here is not as you have portrayed on this site.This will be my last comment on this except ofcourss you want to go head on with a "ghost".

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by mirexxx(f): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
Khabuqi:

*hands him panadol*

Softly softly o grin

grin
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
valmunich:

grin

Why your nose dey always smell reach this kain thing ¿
Who no like gist, but tell me, is he a dwarf
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by naijaboiy: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pearls92:

Ghost?may be that's what I am to you,but not to myself,that much i know.Be nice to people and don't get carried away with you as handsome,within you that is untrue and you know it.We know you don't get as much compliment in the real world because the true reflection of you out here is not as you have portrayed on this site. This will be my last comment on this except ofcourss you want to go head on with a "ghost".
ROTFL!!!gringrin

Can't stop laughing though cheesy

Okay i'm ugly,,are you happy now? cheesy

Nigga you're a ghost to me and I won't fight with a ghost until I know who he is.

It's a lost battle smiley

If you like create bashing threads to analyse Naijaboiy,,na for NL here e go end. undecided

Come with your real moniker and let's do this.

That's all for now cool

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pearls92:

I can see you are drifting,sharp guy.Next time learn not to feel like Di Caprio,you are not close to that.And do not insult people next time.I will be having my ears on the ground.Like you said Bye.
shocked
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by naijaboiy: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
And she keeps liking his posts grin
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by JiggamanGh: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. Dont make me cry. Cos if you cry I'll cry.Yeah I know. That's why I don't let people touch me wink.
It's shameful though, but it's all gone now.

Lol, is great that u are able to talk about such a traumatizing incident. U are really brave for not allowing this to have impact on your life, since your innocence was taken away from u at a young age.
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by valmunich(m): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
softysparky:

Who no like gist, but tell me, is he a dwarf
grin

Odi nke mma¿

Ask him nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
valmunich:
*Hovering all around thread waiting for anybody to claim beautiful or handsome* grin
We are beautifulgrin
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Lol, is great that u are able to talk about such a traumatizing incident. U are really brave for not allowing this to have impact on your life, since your innocence was taken away from u at a young age.
Yeah. Almost taken.
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by JiggamanGh: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
dovelike:

Yeah. Almost taken.

Oh yeah I forgot u still have our v card
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by mirexxx(f): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
of course idioott! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by mirexxx(f): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
softysparky:

We are beautifulgrin
yes we are grin

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
This thread get as he b ooo,see derailers everywhere undecided
Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Re: Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Oh yeah I forgot u still have our v card
Lol. Our?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month /happy Independence Day / The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) / This Man Doesn't Want To Stop Visiting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.