Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari (39607 Views)

Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today / Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC / Why Is South-south Often Referred To As 'the East'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 13, 2015
Acidosis:

Lmao!

Berem; I will never insult you on Nairaland smiley
you better don't! Desist from quoting me on nairaland if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by Acidosis(m): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2015
berem:
you better don't! Desist from quoting me on nairaland if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Threat?
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 13, 2015
Acidosis:

Threat?
just shut up please!
You're henceforth ignored!
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by EmmyDe25(m): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
berem:
That shouldn't be a surprise. Go to any primary or nursery school especially in lagos and shout APC,they will reply by shouting "CHANGE" grin grin
APC advert is like an anthem on every lips of a Nigerian child.

LWKM.... Naso! Even the adults are screaming change.
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by Yehman(m): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2015
Ariel20:

I keep asking this cogent question...Is it that there is no better person than GEJ in PDP? May God help Nigeria as a nation. #PDP awakening
#Bunchofclueless
I would be lying if I posit that the thought to ignored you did not cross my mind.

Nonetheless I believe it is instructive to temper the hallucinatory fantasies your likes are expressing ubiquitously all over the place. The foregoing is corroborated by the need to stem this obnoxious indulgence since the consequences can easily engender post-election violence and acrimony.

Received wisdom has it that you don't appoint yourself a judge in your own case. Or put in another way, communication works by feedback. Reactions should authenticate actions.

The world is watching to see how long this head of steam built on propaganda and sensationalism by APC apparatchiks would last.
On a more serious note, keep ur CHANGE. Your CHANGE is unlike what you preach. When I and other sound reasoning and meaningful see the right CHANGE; we will knowM #confident tricksters
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by Yehman(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2015
femmy2010:

I wonder too why PDP can't produce a beta candidate for president.
I keep asking this cogent question...Is it that there is no better person than GEJ in PDP? May God help Nigeria as a nation. #PDP awakening
#Bunchofclueless[/quote]
I would be lying if I posit that the thought to ignored you did not cross my mind.

Nonetheless I believe it is instructive to temper the hallucinatory fantasies your likes are expressing ubiquitously all over the place. The foregoing is corroborated by the need to stem this obnoxious indulgence since the consequences can easily engender post-election violence and acrimony.

Received wisdom has it that you don't appoint yourself a judge in your own case. Or put in another way, communication works by feedback. Reactions should authenticate actions. It pains me heavily when I see a young supposed leader like u embracing old, tired and pretentious ideas. Remember, the days of Gaddafi, Mugabe and co. This was how it all started. Nigeria would never be befallen by such political calamities and break down of democracy.
Well, The world is watching to see how long this head of steam built on propaganda and sensationalism by APC apparatchiks would last.
On a more serious note, keep ur CHANGE. Your CHANGE is unlike what you preach. When I and other sound reasoning and meaningful see the right CHANGE; we will know #confident tricksters
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by Yehman(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2015
honeric01:

Is there no better person than Goodluvk in PDP?

bunchofkillers and looters.
#Bunchofclueless[/quote]

Received wisdom has it that you don't appoint yourself a judge in your own case. Or put in another way, communication works by feedback. Reactions should authenticate actions. It pains me heavily when I see a young supposed leader like u embracing old, tired and pretentious ideas. Remember, the days of Gaddafi, Mugabe and co. This was how it all started. Nigeria would never be befallen by such political calamities and break down of democracy.
Well, The world is watching to see how long this head of steam built on propaganda and sensationalism by APC apparatchiks would last.
On a more serious note, keep ur CHANGE. Your CHANGE is unlike what you preach. When I and other sound reasoning and meaningful see the right CHANGE; we will know #confident tricksters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding / Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law / Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.