Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari (39608 Views)

Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today / Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC / Why Is South-south Often Referred To As 'the East'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by hamzakito(m): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
dem get voters card......,??
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by dougivilla(m): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
Na the underaged (children) wey them give the PVCs be that?

Market don fall press them, because these children no know say na vate them go use the PVC for; them tink say na to pocket am come begin dey shout President, president?

Meanwhile which school be that and when was this visit because we are still interested in the whereabouts of the sick and expiring, gap toothed Daura president, sorry general!!!

1 Like

Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by profolateju: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
See one of the major problems in Nigeria. He is going about visiting standard schools of high quality. The school in picture doesn't look more like the government public schools we have around. How well would he see the basic lack in infrastructures and other key needs. I do hope Buhari's idea of change would cleanse the system.
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by PlutoLA(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Niwdog:
He was once a president just like obasanjo.
Jst that the kids don't know the different between ex and current

He was HEAD OF STATE. Not PRESIDENT. The kids know the difference. You should too
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by Anita2014: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pb Plus Oil and Gas Learning Hub Presents: Flow Stations Operations.
The course is suitable for individuals determined to work in the oil and gas industry as A process supervisor, field Engineer, Technician, helper and even HSE officers. The training spans for 1 week and includes a one day field visit. This course will expose you to core process involve in the Production Process, from the Reservoir to the export terminal via the Flowstation or Platform.
Date: 16th-20th March.
Training Fee: #30,000.
Venue: 128 Effurun/Sapele Rd By Hotel De-Mark, Warri, Delta State.
Accommodation: #3000. (Optional)
For more info: call -08065297614, Email- anita.kotor@pbplusoilandgas.com, Website: www.pbplusoilandgas.com
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by Rick9(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seeing things like this bring smiles to my face.
Last Bullet
#Change2015
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by otr1(m): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd), (GCFR).
President, Federal Republic of Bettergrin Nigeria...the key to our bright future.

1 Like

Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by joseph1832(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is a welcome development. Its nice seeing GMB visit these kids. I believe the visit will make their day!.

Waiting to see GEJ and he also pay kids in secondary schools visits.

I just pray they don't call him clueless by mistake. shocked

2 Likes

Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by Youssouff10(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
E be like say GMB dey take style look for him certificate.
BUT I LOVE HIM ANYWAY smiley

Sai BABA
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
so what. don't u just wish toddlers could vote. dreamers
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by lordimmaogidi(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Some Nairalanders ar so myopic n senseless,this is politics, de children must hv bn tutored n taught to echoe President GMB on his Arrival....GEJ All DE WaY !!!!!!!!
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by ifyemex(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
kestolove95:
President buhari of nigeria...
Ex president goodluck of nigeria

No! Buhari of APC
President GEJ of Nigeria GCFR

2 Likes

Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by ZACHIE: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Bonapart:

Bros Buhari no get space maybe after 2019
Please leave my bible out of political campaign. Does Buhari believe in bible If he does he wouldn't have create boko haram

Now, that was doltish

1 Like

Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by mavinc4u(f): 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Segeggs:
I even saw some kids in the streets waving brooms while shouting CHANGE!

do you think anyone still sees GEJ has president?

I do my dear. I give respect to whom ever God has given the staff to rule Nigeria. I give respect to kingship so that kingship would come to me. Whether I decide to vote for him or not, that would not take away my respect for him as the president of federal republic of Nigeria.

Back to the topic, if those kids truly addressed GMB as the president then both the head of school and the teachers are to be questioned for giving those children wrong tutor. Is actually what the school teachers told them to say the day GMB went there that the kids said, probably they have been telling those kids that 1+1=1. If they should ask those kids who is the president of Nigeria in the exam, would they score them if their answer is GMB so why confusing the kids out of selfish purpose.

segeggs, GEJ remains my humble president till when the masses decide in the forth coming election who the cap fits so don't generalise. Speak for yourself alone.
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by folahann(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
The class looks like a makeshift.
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by dougivilla(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
lordimmaogidi:
Some Nairalanders ar so myopic n senseless,this is politics, de children must hv bn tutored n taught to echoe President GMB on his Arrival....GEJ All DE WaY !!!!!!!!
No mind them, why him almajiri children never dey call am president abi charity na for PH e dey start now

I'm wondering aloud; whoever brought up this idea of a visit to schools by a former HOS that never built any school while in office or over 30 years after he left office .

How are these children supposed to be motivated by a man that went to forge a certificate and made it public What exactly was this to achieve as this man no kuku send education before and he no go fit speak english wey dem go comprehend.

Meanwhile, wetin be him response when dem dey shout president! President!! If the children are foolish to call him as such, is he, Amaechi and co also stupid enough not to correct them. Abi them too no know the difference between President, ex Head of state and Presidential aspirant?

These APC people are even foolish enough to make this a news worthy material, after dem go say standard of education dey fall. Lets wait and see the WAEC result of that useless school!!!!

1 Like

Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by hansad: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
berem:
That shouldn't be a surprise. Go to any primary or nursery school especially in lagos and shout APC,they will reply by shouting "CHANGE" grin grin
APC advert is like an anthem on every lips of a Nigerian child.

Couldn't you have been okay as a companion to APC's Liar Mohamed? See your born to rule Buhari who couldn't build any school either as Head of State or as an individual now visiting schools to deceive Nigerians.
Boko says no to Western education. Buhari said Boko Haram are freedom fighters. You must be a Boko apologist, or even one of the Bokos.
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by Bright2(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
Elegam face.

GEJ till. 2019.

1 Like

Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by anonimi: 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by babestella: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
Amaechi is really a pathetic clown, Lord have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
chukwudi44:

thanks for your concern,they will do serious rigging to win and APC can whine as usual
keep on banking on rigging... You will receive the greatest shock of your life
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by Emmaowolabia(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
When your children started calling another man daddy, especially when that person is neither ur ''friend'' nor ur ''brother'', i guess u are losing hold of ur house. U are left with d house while another person is with d hold. Lol

2 Likes

Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by dhesire(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
Skako:
In osun we are for buhari even his death

change must come to dis country as osun

change

Osun a gbe wa oooo!
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by Popemax(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
kastonkastrol:
keep on banking on rigging... You will receive the greatest shock of your life

Bros the elections will be rigged by both parties and come march 28 the PDP would outrig the APC and emmerge victorious.You can bank on that

1 Like

Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by sapientia(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
Eyaaaaa.. Their parents called him president 30 yrs ago and he told them they are leaders of tommorow.

If only the kids know he is planning to steal the future he promised their parents..

1 Like

Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by Kingspin(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
Papa Buhari the pupils shouted. APC always designing headlines to fool their fellow fools.
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by hansad: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
babestella:
Amaechi is really a pathetic clown, Lord have mercy.

Amaechi is struggling to save himself from what pure hatred for Jonathan family brought him.
Nigeria can never make an unrepentant coup plotter/dictator and religious zealot like Buhari its president.
By the time Jonathan is sworn in for a merited second term in May, Amaechi may have to return to exile from where Jonathan and late Yar Adua fetched him after the 2007 general elections.
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by Kingspin(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
kestolove95:
President buhari of nigeria...
Ex president goodluck of nigeria
I think Buhari want to show them his WASC result.
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by Kellyclef(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
Now he is trying to learn how to visit school ehnn?
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by kraftykc(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
Niwdog:
He was once a president just like obasanjo.
Jst that the kids don't know the different between ex and current

You mean he was a Head of State.
Re: School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Yehman:
On another news...
I keep asking this cogent question...Is it that there is no better person than Buhari in APC? May God help Nigeria as a nation. #APC awakening #Buchofcriminals

I keep asking this cogent question...Is it that there is no better person than GEJ in PDP? May God help Nigeria as a nation. #PDP awakening
#Bunchofclueless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures / Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) / Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.