Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex (46299 Views)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Ways Women Discreetly Ask For Favours / Why Do Ladies Still Ask For Favours After You Break Up With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
x9ja1960:

You will eventually do it and you will smile when you remember a Nairalander told you so... wink cheesy
you dont know me. Dont be too sure
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]But hope u know the post isn't talking of slüts and runs girls? [/size]

Ha ha ha Sluts and runs gals are women.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
falconey:
married woman I disagree PAKORORO!!! A married woman can ask for favours at any fvcking time,during,after,before sex!!!

It is very wrong for a married woman to do that, she can ask whatever she want after s.ex.
@op I doubt if that lady is working. men like s.ex more than food even after her senseless demands your cousin still. went for another round. I give up on the issue of men and s.ex!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by LewisO: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
andromida:

Ha ha ha Sluts and runs gals are women.
[size=15pt]They are leech. undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]They are leech. undecided[/size]

Leech? the men are happy to pay for the transaction in many runs cases. I don't think sluts sleep with men for the money so no leech cases here.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by LewisO: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
andromida:

Leech? the men are happy to pay for the transaction in many runs cases. [s] I don't think sluts sleep with men for the money so no leech cases here.[/s]
[size=15pt]Do u go through your comments before posting? undecided

So u mean slüts don't sleep with men to derive money from the men, huh?

So who are those ladies who stand by road side waiting for men to discuss and agree how much for a night with them or those ladies who take sex as a professional job called? undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]Do u go through your comments before posting? undecided

So u mean slüts don't sleep with men to derive money from the men, huh?

So who are those ladies who stand by road side waiting for men to discuss and agree how much for a night with them or those ladies who take sex as a professional job called? undecided[/size]

Prostitutes i think.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by ivyT(f): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
Any woman(Married or single) that ask for a favour during sex is a prostitute.

Shorrup there!!
Kin se ejo e
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by LewisO: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
andromida:

Prostitutes i think.
[size=15pt]What's the difference between "Prostitutes" and "Sluts"? undecided[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]What's the difference between "Prostitutes" and "Sluts"? undecided[/size]

This is how i see it a prostitute - strictly for the money. A slut - just because.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by LewisO: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
andromida:

This is how i see it a prostitute - strictly for the money. A slut - just because.
[size=15pt]...just because what?
Conditions right? undecided[/size]
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]...just because what?
Conditions right? undecided[/size]

Because someone asked her, she thinks it might be fun, can't say no, the men pressured her and any other confused reason you can come up with.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Tallesty1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
ivyT:

Shorrup there!!
Kin se ejo e
Let This Be The First and Last Time You Will Dry-Hump My Nerves By Telling Me To Shut-Up.

I didn't find it funny at all

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by ivyT(f): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
Let This Be The First and Last Time You Will Dry-Hump My Nerves By Telling Me To Shut-Up.

I didn't find it funny at all
Wot is dis 1 saying
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by falconey(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
ivyT:

Shorrup there!!
Kin se ejo e
ejo gbogbo wa ni.

Fun ni orwor.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by ronald4lif(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
ivyT:

Wot is dis 1 saying

Common be nice wink
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by ivyT(f): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Common be nice wink

A
I am nice kiss
He just doesn't get it
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by LewisO: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
andromida:

Because someone asked her, she thinks it might be fun, can't say no, the men pressured her and any other confused reason you can come up with.

[size=15pt]Please check your dictionary search for the meaning of Slüt and prostitute seems u are differentiating the two as if one is good the other is bad.

So that deduced u indulge in such act of deriving from a man just because u have sex with him, huh? undecided[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by ivyT(f): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
falconey:
ejo gbogbo wa ni.

Fun ni orwor.

undecided
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by DesChyko: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Same reason you package yourself well before your boss when it's promotion week.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]Please check your dictionary search for the meaning of Slüt and prostitute seems u are differentiating the two as if one is good the other is bad.

So that deduced u indulge in such act of deriving from a man just because u have sex with him, huh? undecided[/size]

This not about me.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by SlyIg(f): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
x9ja1960:
Ok...am sure many G's have experienced this old trick.

My cousin was with his chic...well his side chic...not that he has a main chic sha grin Anyways, he was with this chic and after the first round, the girl started throwing charges. She started with how he is supposed to place her on a monthly salary of at least 30k and landed on the fact that she is traveling to her home state, so therefore needs money for transport.

My G being a badt gai, formed ear problem and proceeded to collect his 2nd round in the rising emotions. While they were taking a rest, she demanded a response to her request. My cousin started by wondering aloud why women always ask for something in return after having sex with a guy as though men must pay for a fun they both obviously shared in? She went quiet - a sign of gradual buildup of anger. My cousin continued anyways. He asked her if she was asking him to pay for sex...she replied no. He asked her that assuming she didn't come to see him that evening would she not have traveled...she didn't respond. To the salary placement of 30k, he reminded her that she was working and also well paid, so why should he place her on another salary especially since he has dependents...she gave no comment. Next she became very angry and started shouting that she is not ready for my cousin's stories...that he must give her that money o...that after all my cousin is the last born therefore she doesn't see why he should come up with excuses each time she asks him for money! At this point my cousin went quiet and simply added as a last shot...I am the last born therefore all my hustle should be surrendered to you abi...smh. She hurriedly left the bed and told him without mincing words that he must give her that money, whether he likes it or not...even if it means borrowing from somebody.

Sha she left afterwards and my cousin passed me the gist. We had a good laugh with the drama and wondered if she had just 5 guys giving her 30k monthly...she for don resign from work tey tey...lol. Come imagine say she now upgrad after a while in the biz and got just 5 guys giving her 50k monthly...levels for don change! We had a good laugh sha...women sabi turn guys to Sure-p (p for pay).

In the end nobody plan to become runs girl...na play play people dey take become bad players...hahaha

DURING and AFTER.

correction.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by abila122: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
Man's Weakest Moments
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by BUSHHUNTER: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
Work on your use of english.

Your use of He/she is misleading.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by mmsen: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
Prostitutes get their money up front.

'Runs girl' wait until afterwards.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by ronald4lif(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
ivyT:

A
I am nice kiss
He just doesn't get it

Okay, be more nicer, it will blend well with your beauty. You know you can always do better. smiley
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
It's always about the money, always. Dont be fooled, love without money died.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by sophtaf(f): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
LewisO:
[size=15pt]Any married woman or a lady in a relationship with her boyfriend that ask for favor after sex must tell if her body is now a market.

That shows she didn't love him, she's just a leech. undecided[/size]
see ur head! undecided
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Your cousin passed you the gist?

Then she isn't his "girlfriend", they are not serious with each other.

If what they share is real, I see no wrong in it. Normally @ that point, his nerves are relaxed and his brain is rebooting (that's if she gave him a show-down grin).

So, he would be vulnerable and pleased, what better time to table your request?

Please, Mbok, Biko___ over-sanctimonious peeps, don't come here and start sermon on the mount. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by LewisO: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
andromida:

This not about me.
[size=15pt]So what's your point? [/size]
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Obinoscopy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
andromida:
Anytime a woman sleeps with a man who is not worthy of her i believe it is o.k if she asks for payment. grin She knows she has not done right by herself and getting paid at least makes the act right on some levels within her mind.
That's a wrong mentality. The fact that she slept with a guy of "low worth" has also made her worthless too. Demanding money after the act further confirms her worthlessness.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by LewisO: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
sophtaf:
see ur head! undecided
[size=15pt]What happens to your head? undecided[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / Some Men Need To Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.