Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex (46302 Views)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Ways Women Discreetly Ask For Favours / Why Do Ladies Still Ask For Favours After You Break Up With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Justfollowit:

Are we playing the blame game again?

A slut is a slut, there is no reason to drag men into this

No blame game just trying to define what a slut is IMO.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
kuuljay:
ewooooo!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
I think a woman deserves to ask for favors pre-during-post sex. u wey go nack you tink say na free.. people have bills to pay niggu angry
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by tomsugar(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
If only you read what you just paste you would have seen how wrong you could be as a woman now Tell me, if you could sleep with a man not worthy oF you and make demands which you later get, just because you want to make it right then tell me what stops someone like you from sleeping with a mad man if also he can pay you to make it right hmm.thanks op for putting up a very Vital topic like this, Ladies should stop complaining of heart breaks because I think most of them have been payed for through unpleasants and unecessary demands. Ladies no excuses for you go and rebrand your mind set ur OS is lagging by 99%

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by kuuljay(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
sontin wey dey suwiti two of us naim one gial go say make I pay,for what!!!who even loose water for the work wey we do no be me? chikini you no go get and na dem go dey shout hit me harder pound it etc
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by LewisO: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
andromida:

cheesy cheesy

You want me to be guilty why?
[size=15pt]Don't u know your typing is as if u are guilty of that?

Indicates u do that also, in the case u are defending ladies who do that. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by dasrackhor(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Im glad my boo does not ask for favour before i bleep
seriously??oya climb for yhaself...
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Edusouls(m): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
african man is sex crazy and dosent have any thing called respect , this is a terrible disease that men suffer from, we are the one that first mount pressure on these women to give us sex, we behave well,promise heaven and earth just to enjoy her body, when she gives in and demands some things in return, we come here and start exposing our ignorance and foolishness, narrating how we slept with her, for what, why wont she demand things she like, is her body, you guys think is easy for these girls to allow you enjoy their body, when they know you wont even marry them. if u know you dont want demands for enjoying what you cherish so much, then forget it.. and stop coming to nairaland to talk senselessly, exposing men's gross stupidity, nowadays..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Moheat(m): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
brito:

It is very wrong for a married woman to do that, she can ask whatever she want after s.ex.
@op I doubt if that lady is working. men like s.ex more than food even after her senseless demands your cousin still. went for another round. I give up on the issue of men and s.ex!

why won't he go for another round? I doubt if you know the meaning of Kongi
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]Don't u know your typing is as if u are guilty of that?

Indicates u do that also, in the case u are defending ladies who do that. [/size]

The thread is not about the rightness of the act but the why.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
I think it's cos of the misconceived and twisted ideology that seems to put we men on the receiving part in a sexual intercourse

Men.... FYI, women don't give sex.. matured females know this.. they need a member in between to tighten up their laps and behind... The women are hungry for satisfaction in climax from sex with an appealing man. I think man's only consolation is the manly-ego feeling after pleasing a woman.

So tell me who should be getting the favours. .. infact any woman who engage in sex with a man for favours or any form or exchange is a prostitute.

Cos it's now services for a bargain.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Princek12(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
chimerase2:
Op and what's th MORALE of ua story undecided
Moral of the story is that some women ask for favors during sex, and the the OP is just wanting to k ow the reason why some women engage in such a deplorable act.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by EMEzzy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
andromida:
Anytime a woman sleeps with a man who is not worthy of her i believe it is o.k if she asks for payment. grin She knows she has not done right by herself and getting paid at least makes the act right on some levels within her mind.
Rubbish,why would she sleep with someone who is not worthy of her? What does that make her?
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
EMEzzy:
Rubbish,why would she sleep with someone who is not worthy of her? What does that make her?

Confused.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by EMEzzy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
Edusouls:
african man is sex crazy and dosent have any thing called respect , this is a terrible disease that men suffer from, we are the one that first mount pressure on these women to give us sex, we behave well,promise heaven and earth just to enjoy her body, when she gives in and demands some things in return, we come here and start exposing our ignorance and foolishness, narrating how we slept with her, for what, why wont she demand things she like, is her body, you guys think is easy for these girls to allow you enjoy their body, when they know you wont even marry them. if u know you dont want demands for enjoying what you cherish so much, then forget it.. and stop coming to nairaland to talk senselessly, exposing men's gross stupidity, nowadays..
Utter rubbish,lacking in wisdom whatsoever,not to mention you think like a kindergerten.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by darlenese(f): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Because at that moment the man's brain is in his bulala
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by EMEzzy(m): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
andromida:

Confused.
You said she prolly asked for a favor because the man is not worthy of her?thats a slu.ts thoughts, you said you beleive its o.k?what makes it ok?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by iykedare(m): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
andromida:
Anytime a woman sleeps with a man who is not worthy of her i believe it is o.k if she asks for payment. grin She knows she has not done right by herself and getting paid at least makes the act right on some levels within her mind.

Hoeeeee

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by stan241(m): 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
I think its cus most men literally are zombies during sex so she being the hunter she is has to strike..its just like with our parents when we need something fancy and have to wait till they are in a really good mood before asking
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by gud4dbest(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
If it is in wedlock,they think men are proned to say yes...my opinion!
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by tosyne2much(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
dasrackhor:
seriously??oya climb for yhaself...
hehehehe cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Phiniz(m): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
OPPORTURNITY IS STILL ON FOR ANY ASPIRING MUSICIAN, ACTOR OR MODEL TO JOIN US PHINIX RECORDS ENUGU,CALL 07035205088,08185075799
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
They always ask me to promise them marriage while am inside them. Well,like I said that promise is null and void. grin
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by LewisO: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Edusouls:
[s] african man is sex crazy and dosent have any thing called respect , this is a terrible disease that men suffer from, we are the one that first mount pressure on these women to give us sex, we behave well,promise heaven and earth just to enjoy her body, when she gives in and demands some things in return, we come here and start exposing our ignorance and foolishness, narrating how we slept with her, for what, why wont she demand things she like, is her body, you guys think is easy for these girls to allow you enjoy their body, when they know you wont even marry them. if u know you dont want demands for enjoying what you cherish so much, then forget it.. and stop coming to nairaland to talk senselessly, exposing men's gross stupidity, nowadays.. [/s]
[size=15pt]Total rubbish!

Do u think before posting this crap, huh?

Only a f00lish gay will post this nonsense. undecided[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Mcaise: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
#Guy..you've spilled the beans bt dis time, nt d raw one..I mean cooked, palm oil beans.

#And I dare ladies to respond to this expose'...

#Naa of course the guilty ones will jst seat back and read this, waiting for d guy that will direct the OPs comment at them and then..unleash hell on him! grin grin

#Truth is, with GEJ being clueless on board, oil pricing dropping, niqqas hustling and some 9ja girls still getting hungry, 30K monthly should fetch u several young hot and willing chicks.

#quit duping urself dude...times r hard.

# r u dizzy or something?? undecided

#jstpasinsha
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
EMEzzy:
You said she prolly asked for a favor because the man is not worthy of her?thats a slu.ts thoughts, you said you beleive its o.k?what makes it ok?

The worthiness in this context does not define the man's entire worth as a human being but the man's intent in their entanglement and yes its ok because she knows he has no good intentions towards her, he is using her as a prostitute they just didn't define it as such why should she not get paid for it??

What they are doing is not righteous why should she pretend to be a goody two shoes and fool herself? Anyway the vjayjay was never meant to be free that is why it comes sealed for the safety of a woman in certain well defined, healthy relationships not low down corner affairs where people know what they are doing then want the woman to pretend as if she does not know the truth of the entanglement.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by baralatie(m): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
knacking is overrated,highly misunderstood,over glorified and seriously abused.
and neither parties involved is guiltless
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Edusouls:

Tell them.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Pdizzle(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Billyonaire:
It's always about the money, always. Dont be fooled, love without money died.
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by anigbajumo(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
andromida:

Exactly he is not worthy of that part of her and since he has had it she needs to satisfy her own sense of worth by getting something in return for giving up her precious. smiley
Return 4waten abeg?I swear I go dey curse her frm my mind nd stil continue to bleep her.......Next dae make she no cum again I no send her..
Re: Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex by Ultimate300(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
cus that's the very good time and likely to be accepted,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.