Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? (8004 Views)

Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by francizy(m): 7:53am On Mar 21, 2015
Batolee:
Tried it but it was an epic fail. You need to see my Yoruba gbagauns. I just have to give it to the bus drivers and artisans that do this regularly. I have mastered the language so much now, I can now toast (woo) with impeccable Yoruba like the ones you see in Yoruba films smiley

That's good. Also, be ready to teach tho.. smiley wink
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by khia: 8:02am On Mar 21, 2015
francizy:

LoL, bro, thought you're an Igbo guy, according to what Khiaa told me..

lol grin grin I never said HE was Igbo.
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by francizy(m): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2015
khia:

lol grin grin I never said HE was Igbo.

Hmmm undecided

Khia
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by Batolee: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2015
francizy:

That's good. Also, be ready to teach tho.. smiley wink

Kosi wahala rara.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Can we have your contributions on this thread.. smiley

Kedu?
Kee ihe cholu kam meelu gi na thread a?
cheesy
Mmadu a gwanugom, "aguu gi na agum too much"
For "I miss you too much"
Mana o di somehow...
A na emenu

The one that freaks me out even though na oo off point here is when I see people literally preening with pride and crowing, "oh my child cannot speak Igbo, her daddy or bla bla bla cholu ka O na asu English....Oh, o da anukwa ya too, or she understands but cannot speak"
(Then the fake sadness at the child not "knowing" Igbo that you see emanating from there is a shocked)

I always go like, "sweet Lawd!"
lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by francizy(m): 2:55am On Mar 22, 2015
milychocs:

Kedu?
cheesy
Mana o di somehow...
A na emenu

The one that freaks me out even though na oo off point here is when I see people literally preening with pride and crowing, "oh my child cannot speak Igbo, her daddy or bla bla bla cholu ka O na asu English....Oh, o da anukwa ya too, or she understands but cannot speak"
(Then the fake sadness at the child not "knowing" Igbo that you see emanating from there is a shocked)

lipsrsealed

Wata wanyi, Igbo gi à siri ike oh.. Odikwa somehow..

But really, did a guy woe you like this:

Kedu?
cheesy
Mana o di somehow...
A na emenu
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by francizy(m): 3:01am On Mar 22, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

he he he.. this one is strong oo.. what if I am a she.

If you're a she, then recount on how you were wooed in your language.. wink
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by khiaa(f): 6:28am On Mar 22, 2015
francizy:

Hmmm undecided

Khia
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by francizy(m): 7:06am On Mar 22, 2015
khiaa:
hello
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
milychocs:

Kedu?
cheesy
Mana o di somehow...
A na emenu

lipsrsealed

Eziokwu odi somehow na nti mana o buru onye ma akpala okwu na ilu Igbo nke oma, o gaghi esi etu ahu were kwuo ya...

Gini ka I mere mgbe o gwara gi ihe ahu

Mana o na-adi mma I ji asusu Igbo agbado nwanyi makana o ga-enye nke nwoke ohere I na-etinye ufodu okwu aruru ala n'ime nkata ya na nke nwanyi...
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Eziokwu odi somehow na nti mana o buru onye ma akpala okwu na ilu Igbo nke oma, o gaghi esi etu ahu were kwuo ya...

Gini ka I mere mgbe o gwara gi ihe ahu

Mana o na-adi mma I ji asusu Igbo agbado nwanyi makana o ga-enye nke nwoke ohere I na-etinye ufodu okwu aruru ala n'ime nkata ya na nke nwanyi...

Kedu?
He was at a place where he could not say it in English
He was not trying to be vulgar

I actually wonder how to say "I miss you in Igbo"
He is convinced he is right about it
Ka o di
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
milychocs:

Kedu?
He was at a place where he could not say it in English
He was not trying to be vulgar
I actually wonder how to say "I miss you in Igbo"
He is convinced he is right about it
Ka o di

Adadioramma, kedu k'ubochi tata siri gaara gi?
Mu onwe m di mma nke oma...

Some minute vulgarity is necessary in wooing babes...
"I miss you" is simply translated; "Obi gi na-eme m"...
Enjoy the bliss of the night...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. / It hurts... / Grand Player The Movie: Sex Scene Of Jim Iyke And Mercy Johnson Okojie (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.