Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,489 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites (7238 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Men Are liars / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by BlindAngel: 8:59pm On May 03, 2017
Yes u heard me right, see below for urself. Not that the dick is even that big self.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by BlindAngel: 9:02pm On May 03, 2017
More

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Safiaa(f): 9:03pm On May 03, 2017
Depends on my mood and if i'm actually ready for that.

4 Likes

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by BlindAngel: 9:04pm On May 03, 2017
Moreee

3 Shares

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by PunterTim(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2017
Even the borehole ones are running away grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 03, 2017
Na to borrow leg run, the leg too long
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Smellymouth: 9:06pm On May 03, 2017
A grand salute to tha big deek lovers..

Una wehdone..

7 Likes

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by SINZ: 9:06pm On May 03, 2017
Who get that preek gringrin

9 Likes

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by BlindAngel: 9:06pm On May 03, 2017
More, they are real liars and hypocrites

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 03, 2017
I don't let her see this... It's when I'm entering her,na then she go dey pull sheets and ask wat am I putting inside her.. By then everything don enter inside her... grin

3 Likes

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Smellymouth: 9:12pm On May 03, 2017
See comments.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 03, 2017
Why are they running?. Before they agreed to meet in a hotel what did they have in mind?. To talk and laugh I guess?. grin

4 Likes

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 03, 2017
The Olori girl

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 03, 2017
Ride or die cool

Why am I in a hotel with a man I'm in a relationship with if we ain't fvckin lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by NevetsIbot(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2017
all these girls ... Lol.. See comments. I get that kain sausage o... Make dem come ooooo
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Young03(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2017
Chai see diick oo
let me go n zoom d pix well
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by kolafolabi(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 03, 2017
kimbra:
Why are they running?. Before they agreed to meet in a hotel what did they have in mind?. To talk and laugh I guess?. grin
prolly to play chim chon chin grin
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by hernandson(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2017
mehn some comments weak me I sure,one even said na my food be this choi,Iya ekare oo

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 03, 2017
lefulefu:

prolly to play chim chon chin grin
How can a guy walk comfortably with that in between his legsshocked
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by hernandson(m): 10:00pm On May 03, 2017
MissCuppy:
The Olori girl
she had the mind to call it her food cheesy
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by ireneony(f): 10:02pm On May 03, 2017
I will change my mind.
someone cannot come and kill me before my time
Penis long like that when e neva even hard.
rod of Moses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 03, 2017
kimbra:

1 Like

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Idydarling(f): 10:07pm On May 03, 2017
I have a feeling the op is one of the commenters
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Cholls(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2017
MissCuppy:
The Olori girl
my brother dat babe ehn
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by kullozone(m): 10:15pm On May 03, 2017
Oga, your "more" plenty oh!
These fooolish girls will always be shouting "we love it big".... Now them don dey change mouth again.
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 03, 2017
ireneony:
I will change my mind. someone cannot come and kill me before my time Penis long like that when e neva even hard. rod of Moses
this pikin u. Eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by ikp120(m): 10:55pm On May 03, 2017
Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Tazdroid(m): 11:02pm On May 03, 2017
See as some gehz dey form grin ...

Na because dem ask dem question if not, as dem dey dat kind situation, and d guy

lock door, chook d key for him pant, talk say "bae, if u really wanna go, come get the

key yourself" grin .... To be continued..
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Dionnetech: 11:10pm On May 03, 2017
Safiaa:
mama the mama

I hail you

3 Likes

Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by Safiaa(f): 11:11pm On May 03, 2017
Dionnetech:
mama the mama

I hail you
Lmao. How are you?
Re: Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites by luminouz(m): 11:23pm On May 03, 2017
Safiaa:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating A Nigerian Man But Having Doubts About Him...Any advice? / Girl Lambasted For Uploading Unclad Selfie (photos) / Ethiopian Men From Bodi Tribe Shares Unclad Photos As They Show Off Their Fatnes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.