Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! (7975 Views)

Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites / Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. / If You Caught One Of Your Parents Cheating What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by jaykaylegend(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
Op you are under arrest for the raping of your girlfriend.. Anything you say will be used against you in the court of law, you have the right to an attorney and if you cannot afford one, one will be provided for you by the court...

I will definately make a good LAPD
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Op you are under arrest for the raping of your girlfriend.. Anything you say will be used against you in the court of law, you have the right to an attorney and if you cannot afford one, one will be provided for you by the court...

I will definately make a good LAPD
*..LOL * you'll definitely ..
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by yagbaboy1(m): 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
ivyy:
What a fake ass story undecided
If u doubt the story. Send the O. P and visit him, let's see if he rapes you or not. Then we would know if it's a fake ass story
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
yagbaboy1:

If u doubt the story. Send the O. P and visit him, let's see if he rapes you or not. Then we would know if it's a fake ass story
Your head dey there bro
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by ivyy(f): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
yagbaboy1:

Lame ass idea lipsrsealed
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by yagbaboy1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

Your head dey there bro
Guy no pity am o. Hammer ram wella, next time she no dey for doubting ivy
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by ivyy(f): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
yagbaboy1:

Sick dudes
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
yagbaboy1:

If I hear say I pity ivyy...I'll bang her, LA-LIGA her punaani, blow her labia majora, pump her labia minora, scatter her ureter orifice and i wont free her until she moans in her dialect...trust me my guy

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by ivyy(f): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

If I hear say I pity ivyy...I'll bang her, LA-LIGA her punaani, blow her labia majora, pump her labia minora, scatter her ureter orifice and i wont free her until she moans in her dialect...trust me my guy

#mumu#

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
ivyy:

#mumu#
tongue which part of naija are u from dearie
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by arimahoseloka(m): 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
na wa o. maybe there should be an age restriction and verification on Nairaland
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
arimahoseloka:
na wa o. maybe there should be an age restriction and verification on Nairaland
K
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by ivyy(f): 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

tongue which part of naija are u from dearie

If I tell you I'd have to kill you
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by kilokeys(m): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
ivyy:

If I tell you I'd have to kill you

then what would u do to him when u give ur number? cry
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by xtervaganza(m): 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
godsamist:
The author of your life and the creator of this wide world is saying to you and everyone of you still living in careless to repent for God's kingdom is at hand!
A thousands years to man is but a day to God,let's stop playing with His patience!
juat Bleep off to the nearest bush

Your god couldn't avenge christians and non christians murdered by boko haram

Your god went into hiding when ebola struck

Your god did not save people who were in ritualist den

Now that someone is having premarital sex your god will suddenly get mad and strike him dead abi?

You de craze
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by ivyy(f): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
kilokeys:

then what would u do to him when u give ur number? cry

I'd kill him again grin
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
xtervaganza:
juat Bleep off to the nearest bush

Your god couldn't avenge christians and non christians murdered by boko haram

Your god went into hiding when ebola struck

Your god did not save people who were in ritualist den

Now that someone is having premarital sex your god will suddenly get mad and strike him dead abi?

You de craze
That guy is mad jare...My pastor f*cked my ex-gf and told me I shouldn't come to the church again...then one foolish _idiot con dey preach for me here...Na Ogun go fire his fingers if he dare types on this thread again!..

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
ivyy:

I'd kill him again grin
Sorry..Are you Victoria Ikwuecheghi?..the daughter of Amadi ikwuecheghi...pls I need to know this asap..Thanks
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by ivyy(f): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

Sorry..Are you Victoria Ikwuecheghi?..the daughter of Amadi ikwuecheghi...pls I need to know this asap..Thanks

shocked hell no
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Fabulous94(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
why she d lie. . .
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
ivyy:

shocked hell no
How come you look like Victoria ikwuecheghi that claims she was carrying my baby...please I'm sure you're the one..I need my child, i'm ready to father my child..I'm sorry I couldn't recognise your face well..you knw it was late that night we did it..I'm sorry Victoria, kindly return my child..thank you Victoria (ivyy)
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by ivyy(f): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

How come you look like Victoria ikwuecheghi that claims she was carrying my baby...please I'm sure you're the one..I need my child, i'm ready to father my child..I'm sorry I couldn't recognise your face well..you knw it was late that night we did it..I'm sorry Victoria, kindly return my child..thank you Victoria (ivyy)

Hehe pls go away
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by rudebouy: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Stories dat toush d bum bum.

Using paste to rub ya yansh no make sense at all.

OP, bros u think am na. Dat tin make sense to you at all?

Na wa oh!
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by daxon001(m): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
D way u kids trivialize sex dese days is just peskyundecided
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by xtervaganza(m): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

That guy is mad jare...My pastor f*cked my ex-gf and told me I shouldn't come to the church again...then one foolish _idiot con dey preach for me here...Na Ogun go fire his fingers if he dare types on this thread again!..
no mind dem jare

Religion is a fraud.

The funny thing is the pastors do everything they tell you it's a sin
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by 3kay945(m): 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

Raped!?...e be like say you no knw how much I don spend..the money wey i spent today sef...of which I don' dey chop lies since!!

I just told her " You know say God don catch you" and she didn't argue with me!

grin grin grin
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
ivyy:

Hehe pls go away
You know one thing for sure..My child will ask for his father, why would you do this to me..Let not expose ourselves on NL please..Should I come to your village in Abia state ..biko victoria, ye'm nwa'm biko, chineke gozie gi..Thanks
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
xtervaganza:
no mind dem jare

Religion is a fraud.

I tell you my broda...
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mumu

You think say fluoride na akamu?

Rub it on your pee hole and see what happens.
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by cokacoola(m): 6:52am On Mar 16, 2015
profojah:
She always tell me she's seeing her period whenever she comes to my house and I'll tell her to remove her panties to check whether its true or Not...But Today, God catch her papa, she told me the same story and she removed her pant as usual for me to check..As I was checking, Lo and Behold, guess what I saw?.She used a CloseUp toothpaste to rub her pad! undecided..If I hear say I gree!!.you should know what happened next!
your galafriand of 14years come go you place and you abeg her form slex and she rlefuse aftaer choppin you 1years selaries and them all coud do is rape and open a topick about am to praise youself You dezihave to be loak up in jail termssad
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
your galafrian of 14years come go you place and you abeg her form slex and she rlefuse aftaer choppin you 1years selaries and them all coud do is rape and open a topick about am to praise youself You dezihave to be loak up in jail termssad
..Can someone interprete this gibberish for me..This guy is dyslexic...
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Psalmwise(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2015
Do as I say not do as I do
xtervaganza:
no mind dem jare

Religion is a fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Enjoy Sex During My Period. / Even This Young Man Knows A Big And Attractive Backside When He Sees It (photo) / What Women Want Their Man To Know But Can't Say It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.