Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,798 members, 7,844,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! (7973 Views)

Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites / Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. / If You Caught One Of Your Parents Cheating What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by cokacoola(m): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2015
profojah:

..Can someone interprete this gibberish for me..This guy is dyslexic...
sad
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by xtervaganza(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Psalmwise:
Do as I say not do as I do
keep your sermon to your new recruits of sheepfollowers
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=profojah post=31618796]
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
chayomastic:
just joined nairaland and d way guys talk here baffles me. u r posting of how u raped ur gf irrespective of whether u spent on her or not and u want us ladies to clap for u.
For your mind now..make we clap for you abi...Check the time this topic was created, then see the time you're using your rotten fingers to type on here...Oya f*ck off this thread and go another thread...
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=profojah
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
chayomastic:
like i said I'm new to nairn land. its my fault for not reading well for a sensible topic b4 commenting
_idiots always commenting on topic that aren't sensible..thank God you said its your fault. Its the fault of the wasted sperm...ewu'ocha
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
chayomastic:
ill be a fool to keep replying someone like you. u just hide behind a keypad to type nonsense. think u can bully ppl without an identity. well u picked d wrong person. last word from me. u can go on to reply nd lay curses on unself but u wont get anodal reply from me cuz u not worth it. anumanu
You fool quoted my gentleness before , now you're running away...I'm sure you're the first in your family to use a social media, if not you won't put your rottenĀ fingers to quote me...The Ogun wey go fire your labia majora if you quote me again still dey hooked for traffic light , immediately you quote me like this, your labia are gone...anuofia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out These Curvy Hips / Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong / Pretty Nigerian Girl Snubs White Collar Job, Joins Nigeria Airforce (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.