Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? (47587 Views)

Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for / Opinion: If Today Was Election, Who Would WIN / Why The Heck Was Election Fixed On Valentine's Day In Nigeria? #electwithlove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by fikabo: 1:23am On Mar 15, 2015
GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by chax100(f): 1:27am On Mar 15, 2015
knightsTempler:
Buhari always wins online, and I'll not be surprise if he wins this poll.

But when the die is cast Jonathan will carry the day.

Buhari is an online president.
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by sammycarz(m): 1:28am On Mar 15, 2015
GMB...surest man

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 15, 2015
Keep hijacking every online poll. APC and hackers, they have also hacked nairaland poll. tongue
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Esperooke(m): 1:31am On Mar 15, 2015
GMB has my vote, and that of my household. Let GEJ run all the smear documentaries in this world, our minds are made up. How on earth does he think people can be fooled again?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by shamecurls(m): 1:33am On Mar 15, 2015
GMB all the way...... Am still part of the sane people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by mickeymimi: 1:34am On Mar 15, 2015
SAI BUHARI
SAI PASTOR

APC ran a very vigorous,organized,coherent and issue based campaigns.They did more in unveiling their plans for Nigeria and avoided smear and hate campaigns against the ruling PDP,this is evident in their 'change' symbol which is virtually on the lip on every Nigerian.

Mr presidents party,the PDP ran a very bad campaign during this electioneering period,instead of telling Nigerians what they(pdp)has in stock for the next 4 years,they resorted to hate and smear campaigns against the presidential candidate of the opposition APC which had ironically made gen Buhari more popular.This is witnessed in several documentaries been ran on AIT,NTA etc

Lagosians are very busy people. Unless you are Somebody you can't get a million Lagosians to leave their homes and businesses for a match. Buhari did it. And that means he will have the day come March 28. in Nigeria any thing can happen, otherwise the President will not be jumping from pillar to post. The simple truth is that a man can not offer what he does not have. It is time up for GEJ.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Esperooke(m): 1:35am On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=slimmy05 post=31628084]Keep hijacking every online poll. APC and hackers, they have also hacked nairaland poll. :
Get close to reality, or else you will be shell shocked on March 28

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by CharliParker: 1:36am On Mar 15, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
NDI ARA
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by mrofficial(m): 1:37am On Mar 15, 2015
chax100:

He wins online because it doesn't involve rigging. That is why your GEJ has been making moves against the PVC.

Nothing will save him from humiliation this time.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by jamislaw(m): 1:42am On Mar 15, 2015
Actually I just defected today after listening to nonsense on teli this afternoon from mama piss. Ihavedecidetojointhetrainofchange. March for Buhari and osibanjo. Bad bele is allowed sha.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 15, 2015
gej

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Liverpoolfc(m): 1:50am On Mar 15, 2015
who is counting? i am interested in this result
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by imoikoko: 1:52am On Mar 15, 2015
Why should any sane person vote for someone who "doesn't give a damn". Ask GEJ any of the following question before voting and check out his answer before voting.
Oga GEJ, why you no declare your assets? Answer: I don't give a damn.
Some girls have been taken from their school in Chibok, what do we do?
Answer: I don't give a damn.
Oga, Naira to dollar don reach N220?
Oga why have our refineries not been working?
Oga this election fit no be like last one ó?
Answer: I don't give a damn, as long as I still have Koro in place, my problem is settled.
Oga, with Jega card reader, Koro may not be able to help o.
Answer: Yeeee!!! I give a damn o. Make we begin go church and visit Obas and Emirs and Obis.
For a 72yr old man to be willing to stand up and be counted, HE MUST GIVE A DAMN and that is why I will vote for him, cos I GIVE A DAMN.
What about you, DO YOU GIVE A DAMN?

7 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by hope4nigeria(m): 1:55am On Mar 15, 2015
All I know is since I grew up as a MAN, to know about election,I'v never surpoted a candidate I get disapointed! My candidate always Win.
1). I suported 0bj 1999 he won.
2). I suported Obj 2003 he won.
3). I suported yar'dua 2007 he won.
4). I suported Gej 2011 he won.
All governorship candidate I gave my suport in my state always win. Why because I suport with my concience, I read between the lines not because sombody brain washed me.
5). Now my suport goes to buhari. I don't care the name he call God! All I care is the glory of this great nation rest on our(youth) head. The decition we made today affect our generation yet unborn, the simple question is; while should Mr president have to advertise his achievement, is he rulling blind people? In 2011, I could recall 80% electorate want Just JONATHAN myself included. While did he have to bribe/beging people for vote now? He has visited churches(wich is good), shrine(evidence when he wore AWO atire) you can't decieve God. He lost his suport because most people who voted him must have either bn killed,lost a precious relative,living below poorverty line(79%). Anyway if Gej exceed may29 in Aso rock, that means American prophecy of Nigeria disintegation may come to pass Godforbid. The goodness and mercy of the lord shall be with Nigeria people. God has forgiven our sin. GMB is not the masiah but God is our conqerer. He will deliver us from darkness.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by oloyeadeniyi(m): 1:55am On Mar 15, 2015
This election will be a true test of Nigerians' resilience. If pdp and its govt that have taken Nigerians for granted win then I conclude that we're a docile, gullible and hopeless nation.
I want Gej to be a scapegoat of mis-governance, to teach other politicians lesson never to disregard common people's agony and pains.

Change is what we need NOW!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by ziccoit: 2:02am On Mar 15, 2015
chax100:

The same way GEJ was in 2011. It is too late for PDP. Sai Baba.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by gemick(m): 2:06am On Mar 15, 2015
Without religious or ethnic bias and a look at the current state of our dear nation, I would proudly vote Buhari

this is another propaganda the opposition party has succeeded in selling that everybody who is voting for jeg is voting on a sentimental basis......NO!.....if Buhari from his manifesto has succeeded in convincing you all good and fine, but if you only want to vote for Buhari so as to say you are not sentimental, i guess u keep ur PVC and use it to open a current account in case u don't have a driver's licence........meanwhile i know (as I live with them) a bunch of northerner who are voting Buhari either becos he is a northerner or their fellow muslim.......so please stop selling this idea that if u must vote without sentiment it must be buhari

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by greggng: 2:07am On Mar 15, 2015
I am sorry for those who think gej will win. On the contrary he will be defeated with a wide margin. If he refuses to go , gbagbo treatment will be given to him. Even with rigging he won't win. Change must come

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 15, 2015
GEJ for sure!!!

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by oloyeadeniyi(m): 2:30am On Mar 15, 2015
Reasons why some people want to vote GEJ:
1 He's our man.
2 I hate Tinubu.
3 Buhari is old and a northerner muslim.
4 Apc is party that festers on propaganda.
5 He has appointed more women in his cabinet.
6 He is gentle.
Are these reasons sensible enough to vote someone who will navigate your destiny and that of your kids for the next 4 years?

Vote common sense revolution!
Vote change!

12 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by akashi01(m): 2:37am On Mar 15, 2015
abrahym:
E polls we always favor baba cos most people on here don't even have PVC
fool u wan dey look fr excuse sharp sharp abi? Don't be senseless or retarded please

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Chrisabig(m): 2:45am On Mar 15, 2015
GEJ is the man always

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by arimahoseloka(m): 3:00am On Mar 15, 2015
knightsTempler:

u will be shocked 2 Ur bones. u just wait and see

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by arimahoseloka(m): 3:03am On Mar 15, 2015
soldierdollar:
Jonathan

I can't waste my vote on a man who's old enough to be my grandfather . A man who cannot remember the name of his running mate , a man who does not know the full meaning of INEC , a man who does not know the name of his party .. A man who brutally killed and jailed innocent people .

I can't vote for a brainless dictator.
I rather kill myself than commit suicide
I can't vote a shoeless clueless fisherman

5 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by arimahoseloka(m): 3:12am On Mar 15, 2015
I really don't understand Nigerians, do u really like suffering? how can any sane man vote Jonathan? look @ the current exchange rate.
no fuel in the country
jobless youth everywhere
our chibok girls is now a forgotten issue
his wife has been inciting violence
said stealing is not corruption.
despite the death of people during immigration recruitment it took him a yr to compensate them. our 1k don waka.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Onasa22: 3:13am On Mar 15, 2015
GEJ for life! No vacancy in Aso Rock for expired drug - APC

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by fboycaestro(m): 3:14am On Mar 15, 2015
I have read all comments here carefully before commenting and what I have noticed is that people are castigating GMB because he his a Muslim/Notherner. And that's because they are not seeing themselves as a Nigerian. But sincerely we all know GEJ has performed below expectations, if that's untrue then he shouldn't be running helter-skelter all in the name of canvassing people to vote for him. so many things he could have put in place long time ago he's trying to amend now, but the truth is all of these things are working against him and people are now very conscious of his moves, that all he's doing is to get favour in the sight of Nigerians. If he has done well then he doesn't needs to attack opposition rather than sell himself by pointing to things he has done but all of those things he's been mentioning are rather not obvious to Nigerians, He doesn't have to advertise his achievement for us to see. An administration that thinks Tinubu without any immunity is corrupt and can't get him arrested but air documentary on AIT. I don't know when AIT turned into a law court, A President who says Stealing isn't corruption, An administration that couldn't defeat BH in six years but can in 6 weeks all in the name of Election. An administration who didn't do anything about immigration scam but can compensate the families of victims two weeks to elections. OMG can someone tell this man all of these things are rather working against him. Like Yoruba will say Epa ko ba oro mo (it's rather too late)

It's very obvious that Nigerians are tired only for some clueless ones that can't point out to fact all in the name of religion or ethnicity

Positive change is inevitable

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by AreaFada2: 3:14am On Mar 15, 2015
knightsTempler:
Most GMB e-voters are sitting comfortably in their stations as far away as Fiji, North pole, Vanuatu, Cook Island, Montserat, Java, Kalahari desert & South Pole sipping gin, rum and local versions of orijin. The closest they will ever come to a pvc is seeing it on computer or smartphone screen. grin
And they are e-voting a religious fanatical "straightjacketarian" that might even ban alcohol given half a chance.

And don't 4get that progandists take hating as a full-time job, using multiple monikers. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by ausdy(m): 3:14am On Mar 15, 2015
GEJ all the way tongue I've got 11 votes for him.

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by patostation(m): 3:16am On Mar 15, 2015
abrahym:
E polls we always favor baba cos most people on here don't even have PVC

So when most people here have PVC, the preference will then be for GEJ abi? Listen to yourself. Anyway, Nigerians have spoken!

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by fboycaestro(m): 3:18am On Mar 15, 2015
ausdy:
GEJ all the way tongue I've got 11 votes for him.

5 reasons why you will vote GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) / Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja / Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.