Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? (47586 Views)

Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for / Opinion: If Today Was Election, Who Would WIN / Why The Heck Was Election Fixed On Valentine's Day In Nigeria? #electwithlove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by patostation(m): 3:20am On Mar 15, 2015
AreaFada2:
Most GMB e-voters are sitting comfortably in their stations as far away as Fiji, North pole, Vanuatu, Cook Island, Montserat,Java, Kalahari desert & South Pole sipping gin, rum and local versions of orijin. The closest they will ever come to a pvc is seing it on computer or smartphone screen. grin

And don't 4get that progandists take hating as a full-time job, using multiple monikers. cheesy

And most GEJ e-voters are located where? In Otuoke and Okrika? It baffles me how some of you reason - from the anus! I mean, how do you know that?

12 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by legendsilver(m): 3:29am On Mar 15, 2015
Me from south south go vote Buhari, cus of the following reasons;
1) I will like to see how Okupe, ffk, fayose and mimiko face go be when Buhari win shocked
2) The kind of national disgrace when mama trouble(peche) go experience grin
3) Gej body language when handing over to the new president cheesy
4) Where all the people that promised gej 3billion votes go run go. grin
And finally
5) How gej go use efcc fight all the people that deceived him with voting endorsement.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sai Buhari, my president

PDP supporters will cry and wail like the Manutd kid in the pix below after what welbeck did to them. That's exactly what Buhari will do to them as well.

17 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by ElFenomeno1: 3:29am On Mar 15, 2015
sleekman:
Gej Has Won D Election. My Worry Is Security. D Army & Mopol Need 2b Alert

How has he won the election?
Braindead fcuktard

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by afoo02(m): 3:36am On Mar 15, 2015
Ideyontop:
Make I take Jega sit for nairaland. I go count the the votes and declare winner.

Oya everybody come out and vote. Happening exclusively on nairaland. But me I will allow both pvc and temporary voters cards. Everybody should be able to vote if the election should be truly free and fair. When are u going to announce the winner?

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by AreaFada2: 3:43am On Mar 15, 2015
oloyeadeniyi:
Reasons why some people want to vote GEJ:
1 He's our man.
2 I hate Tinubu.
3 Buhari is old and a northerner muslim.
4 Apc is party that festers on propaganda.
5 He has appointed more women in his cabinet.
6 He is gentle.
Are these reasons sensible enough to vote someone who will navigate your destiny and that of your kids for the next 4 years?

Vote common sense revolution!
Vote change!

(a) Has built 14 new fed universities (10 in the North) including Katsina that is Buhari's home state. Buhari didn't build a single "Mama Nkechi garri school" for a sigle child in 20 Months.

(b) Built hundreds of Almajiri schools that Buhari refused to build for his people. Though APC people like Fashola think we should NOT build the schools & allow them to be tutored by radical fanatics in Madrasas to creat more Boko recruits.

(c) Railway has been revived. People now travelling under chilling AC from Lagos to Kano, Enugu to PH. More lines planned to connect Benin, Asaba, Warri to Lagos, North & Middle Belt.

(d) Declared State of emergency in NE, yet maintained democratic structures in place (Governors, Houses of Assembly) intact, Yet BUHARI & Sultan of Sokoto tried to frustrate his effort, accusing him that fighting Boko is fighting the North. They lobbied US not to sell us weapons. Yet GEJ didn't relent. Weapons from China & Russia are crushing Boko mercilessly now. Our neighbours aiding us.

(e) National Conference held successfully. Recommendations made to improve the constitution left by the military.

(f) We have become the largest economy in Africa for the first time.

(g) Agriculture & Agribusiness have exploded. Marching majestically towards food security & sufficiency.
(h) 50, 000 FG ghost workers scam removed using Biometrics. Same with fertiliser scam using e-wallets.
(i)Power generation gradually improving, small private refineries & alternative energy coming on board.

(j) Federal Roads like Lagos-Benin in best shape since over 20 years. Lagos-Ibadan, Lokoja-Abuja & so on gradually getting improvement.

............And Many more.
In 5 years, knowing all the selfish vested interests in 9ja with legendary corruption everywhere, GEJ has done well. Better than most leaders in 9ja History.

Only Pa Awo could have done better if voted in 1979 & maybe Abiola in 1993.

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by robinsoncrosoe: 3:43am On Mar 15, 2015
Gej for life...

Cannot vote for a man that wears agbada in his fake waec certificate

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Fulba(m): 3:48am On Mar 15, 2015
pld4reel:

can't we just be logical for once ??

what you are implying is that SEUN allowed hackers to compromise his website ??

and if there are hackers inflating the LIKES in favour of APC, don't u think PDP can even do more ??

Your comment is amazing. You said every thing I had like to say and even more!

Sai Buhari, The people's General, you gat my vote 100%

14 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by AreaFada2: 3:53am On Mar 15, 2015
patostation:

And most GEJ e-voters are located where? In Otuoke and Okrika? It baffles me how some of you reason - from the anus! I mean, how do you know that?

Simple. They don't see improvement going on in 9ja. They are "follow-follow" diaspora people getting feedback from area boys/APC thugs in Lagos.
The other tiny part in 9ja are die-hard supporters. The type who want Tinubu & Buhari to rob CBN, before being voted or when voted in. No wahala, carry go jor.
Sai Baba, & Jagaban brigade. grin.

Yes, even if I reason & talk with a.nus, I still won't call Osinbajo Osinbade with it. Or APC All Progressives Confidence! I won't suggest that I can regulate/improve oil price in world market.
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by ausdy(m): 3:57am On Mar 15, 2015
GEJ still leading with wide margin so far cool

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 15, 2015
Buhari 80%

GEJ 20%

But in PDP way of running elections they would like to convince us that 20% is greater than 80%

We need a parallel government set up until free and fair elections conducted and winner sworn in.

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by stevejoy(m): 4:41am On Mar 15, 2015
BUHARI/PYO Jare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by pring: 4:42am On Mar 15, 2015
AreaFada2:

(a) Has built 14 new fed universities (10 in the North) including Katsina that is Buhari's home state. Buhari didn't build a single "Mama Nkechi garri school" for a sigle child in 20 Months.

(b) Built hundreds of Almajiri schools that Buhari refused to build for his people. Though APC people like Fashola think we should NOT build the schools & allow them to be tutored by radical fanatics in Madrasas to creat more Boko recruits.

(c) Railway has been revived. People now travelling under chilling AC from Lagos to Kano, Enugu to PH. More lines planned to connect Benin, Asaba, Warri to Lagos, North & Middle Belt.

(d) Declared State of emergency in NE, yet maintained democratic structures in place (Governors, Houses of Assembly) intact, Yet BUHARI & Sultan of Sokoto tried to frustrate his effort, accusing him that fighting Boko is fighting the North. They lobbied US not to sell us weapons. Yet GEJ didn't relent. Weapons from China & Russia are crushing Boko mercilessly now. Our neighbours aiding us.

(e) National Conference held successfully. Recommendations made to improve the constitution left by the military.

(g) Agriculture & Agribusiness have exploded. Marching majestically towards food security & sufficiency.
(h) 50, 000 FG ghost workers scam removed using Biometrics. Same with fertiliser scam using e-wallets.
(i)Power generation gradually improving, small private refineries & alternative energy coming on board.

(j) Federal Roads like Lagos-Benin in best shape since over 20 years. Lagos-Ibadan, Lokoja-Abuja & so on gradually getting improvement.

In 5 years, knowing all the selfish vested interests in 9ja with legendary corruption everywhere, GEJ has done well. Better than most leaders in 9ja History.

I am from the south east. I owe my children a better future.
Jonathan is failure to the highest order.
All this achievements are on papers not on ground.
if its on ground , No Nigerian will ever think of voting for Buhari.
Where do I start to list Jonathan woes? Too numerous.
Ok. Jonathan built university while the same university went on strike close to a year and him and daft bar. Wike did not give care
He revived the railway with 1948 outdated train, guy do u travel out, read and watch TV at all? Are we that delusional?
Dont u kn south Africa has speed rail?
The power sector for 6yr is after huge funds is gowing down wards.
He clains he did 25 thousands kilo meters, Google the distance between Nigeria and London, its about 6000km, that infers that Jonathan has done about 5 times of that still put up a road in douala, Cameroon as his achievement.
Is it about corruption, When last did u hear about EFCC since Jonathans regime?
Any case prosecuted in 6yrs? Name it.
Do u know Alarmesia is given a PDP ticket for Nigerian Senate? To make law for you and me from next year?
A certified ex convict?
Bode George is a PDP lagos state Godfather. After Obasanjo jailed him for corruption. Are conferences achievement? The one that wants to give him 7yrs in office after gulping N7b.
Becos of electron, he stepped up the fight with Boko haram, if election were to hold by next year so people would have being continuely killed?
What happened to Nigerian 3 refineries, Are they irredeemable?
Look at the economic depletion of external reserves.
Value of Naira. Is Jonathan coursed?
A pHd holder that married an illiterate.
Jonathan needs to be thought a lesson.
So that subsequent Govt will not take us for fools.
Buhari has my vote, even if he losses.
Voting for will will gladen my conscience.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by hedges007(m): 4:57am On Mar 15, 2015
Sai Baba

6 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by tundeotunba(m): 5:08am On Mar 15, 2015
Buhari. Make he too enter first, if he like make he come Bleep up!
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by jullary(m): 5:09am On Mar 15, 2015
I will vote buhari,even if he is not the best,the people that are shouting jona jona wants change in nigeria! But they are eating from his table and the truth as been hiding.we can't kill curruption until we clear our heart.

4 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by menix(m): 5:09am On Mar 15, 2015
Online vote belongs to APC
Real vote nah GEJ get am..

So in essence GEJ till 2019...

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by goksongold(m): 5:18am On Mar 15, 2015
APC

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by jullary(m): 5:21am On Mar 15, 2015
pring:
Ok. Jonathan built university while the same university went on strike close to a year and him and daft bar. Wike did not give a dame.
He revived the railway with 1948 outdated train, guy do u travel out, read and watch TV at all? Are we that delusional?
He clains he did 25 thousands kilo meters, Google the distance between Nigeria and London
That will gladen my conscience.

Thank u jare for telling him the truth, that person should go and check the corruption in his government,imaging 'cabals' are eating our oil money everyday and we are payng them to av our daily bread! Yas in nigeria no generator no business! Dangote,otedola,ayiri,tompolo,dokubo,his inlaw deziani,etc are all sharing the oil money and we want it to continue! THINK NIGERIANS, tribalism is in our blood,that's jst it.

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by cinedu(m): 5:25am On Mar 15, 2015
scribble:
Jonathan till 2019

Our great presidente must continue the good work.

Thank God elections are not won on social media where APC voltrons are rigging

Jonathan will win the elections by a landslide
media politics, lies upon lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 15, 2015
Buhari will win

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by AreaFada2: 5:29am On Mar 15, 2015
pring:
Ok. Jonathan built university while the same university went on strike close to a year and him and daft bar. Wike did not give a dame.
He clains he did 25 thousands kilo meters, Google the distance between Nigeria and London
That will gladen my conscience.

Our problem is we want to run before crawwling. We want to count bilions without counting thousands first.
GEJ has been president for 5 years, not 6 years (APC propaganda). If OBJ had done railway to the level now in his 8 years, would we not be improving on that? Or Abacha,or IBB. Never mind Buhari.

I have used TGV, ICE, Pendolino, Le shuttle & most other fast trains the West have to offer. But it took over 150 years of constant railway improvement/investment to get there. I don't count SA among places I want to visit or live in.

You think a quasi straight-line flight path distance from Heathrow to Lagos is measured same way as a winding railway line? Still I dispute your claim of 25, 000km. That could be the overall national network when fully completed, with new lines.

Be careful what you wish for. I don't think you witnessed Buhari's govt as a grown up or even teenager. I did. The brtuality, the selective justice, intimidation, lack of freedom of speech, mass sackings/unemployment by closing branches of Radio Nigeria in several State capitals and so on.

Buhari has even way far less to offer. Rigidity, narrow-mindedness & conservatism is not what we need in a global village of today.

The North want power for the sake of it. 40 years of Northern rule, nothing to show for it. Tinubu wants to pocket 9ja assets like he has pocketed Lagos State assets & make his wife, kids, relatives & inlaws occupy juicy national postions as they do now in Lagos. In it for personal gain.

Be wise & not just follow the crowd.

Low Naira value is time to pursue exportation, for example agro-allied products.
The richest countries like Japan, Germany, S. Korea & recently China built their economy on export.

If we export far more & import less, we need not fear exchange rate. Time to reduce wanton consumption of foreign goods. Our elite should visit Obudu, Tinapa, Idanre Hills, Benin & Sungbo walls & ramparts, Eyo festival, Igue festival, Oshogbo festival & other local attractions instead of going abroad to fritter away money.

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by tintingz(m): 5:34am On Mar 15, 2015
[size=15pt] Sai Buhari/Osinbajo all the way

Haters(PDP) if you like go hug aso rock transformer.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Bishop4bella(m): 5:38am On Mar 15, 2015
I don't know why some people are always jealous of Gen. Buhari wining the highest number of likes online.

Jealousy go soon kill someone.

Sai Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by pring: 5:41am On Mar 15, 2015
rusher14:
So with all the running around brother Jonny has been doing, Borno, Lagos for the umpteenth time, paying compensation to the family of victims of the immigration employment debacle na to still pack go Otuoke?

Chai there is God o !!

paying for the victims of immigrantion job scam was the worst he did.
it tells Nigeria and the family that if not for the election, they wouldn't have remembered.
Did u see any of those families smile?
B4 a week you may hear a report that those appointment letters may be a scam.
How can the federal Government scam unemployed graduates without remorse for close to a year now? Last minutes window dressing will not save this fool called Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Dikechigozie: 5:41am On Mar 15, 2015
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by upsonn(m): 5:45am On Mar 15, 2015
knightsTempler:
Buhari always wins online, and I'll not be surprise if he wins this poll.

But when the die is cast Jonathan will carry the day.

You will be shocked this time around.. You will know that, persistence is the only thing failure cannot withstand...GMB has persists amids rigging... This time around, there rigging game would fail n come may29 2015.. Its GMB.

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by summerflame(m): 5:46am On Mar 15, 2015
GMB for president till your fish brain get "CHANGE". APC don't deal with mofos like u

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by upsonn(m): 5:55am On Mar 15, 2015
AreaFada2:

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by eebruboss(m): 5:58am On Mar 15, 2015
grin
adsguyy:
Kowa party candidate
grin
adsguyy:
Kowa party candidate
why u no talk the guy name?

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Yehman(m): 5:59am On Mar 15, 2015
What Nigeria Needs Is Change Of Constitution And Structure, Not Another President.
GEJ till African biggest property owner (Thiefnuubu) cures himself of mouth odour.

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by eedris07(m): 6:01am On Mar 15, 2015
APC Sak!!

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Okudiover(m): 6:02am On Mar 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin As an Abia State indigene I have seen that T.A Orji and son ltd would never face trial because GEJ is in charge so I am voting Buhari now called Okechukwu and not Jona Azikiwe and Sheppopotamus.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) / President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.