Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? (47584 Views)

Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for / Opinion: If Today Was Election, Who Would WIN / Why The Heck Was Election Fixed On Valentine's Day In Nigeria? #electwithlove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by yakzz: 6:04am On Mar 15, 2015
No shaking. GMB all the way

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by pring: 6:07am On Mar 15, 2015
AreaFada2:

Our problem is we want to run before crawwling. We want to count bilions without counting thousands first.
GEJ has been president for 5 years, not 6 years (APC propaganda). If OBJ had done railway to the level now in his 8 years, would we not be improving on that? Or Abacha,or IBB. Never mind Buhari.

I have used TGV, ICE, Pendolino, Le shuttle & most other fast trains the West have to offer. But it took over 150 years of constant railway improvement/investment to get there. I don't count SA among places I want to visit or live in.

You think a quasi straight-line flight path distance from Heathrow to Lagos is measured same way as a winding railway line? Still I dispute your claim of 25, 000km. That could be the overall national network when fully completed, with new lines.

Be careful what you wish for. I don't think you witnessed Buhari's govt as a grown up or even teenager. I did. The brtuality, the selective justice, intimidation, lack of freedom of speech, mass sackings/unemployment by closing branches of Radio Nigeria in several State capitals and so on.

Buhari has even way far less to offer. Rigidity, narrow-mindedness & conservatism is not what we need in a global village of today.

The North want power for the sake of it. 40 years of Northern rule, nothing to show for it. Tinubu wants to pocket 9ja assets like he has pocketed Lagos State assets & make his wife, kids, relatives & inlaws occupy juicy national postions as they do now in Lagos. In it for personal gain.

Be wise & not just follow the crowd.

Low Naira value is time to pursue exportation, for example agro-allied products.
The richest countries like Japan, Germany, S. Korea & recently China built their economy on export.

If we export far more & import less, we need not fear exchange rate. Time to reduce wanton consumption of foreign goods. Our elite should visit Obudu, Tinapa, Idanre Hills, Benin & Sungbo walls & ramparts, Eyo festival, Igue festival, Oshogbo festival & other local attractions instead of going abroad to fritter away money.

brother, I like your intelligent line of argument, am not an APC propagd. I know these are not done in a day.
but this Jonathan administration makes me sick to be honest. Things I see, read and watch on TV makes me a laughing stock when I travel out.
Its as if we are fools and daft.
Imagine Buhari today its being celebrated?
just imagine, Buhari giving Jonathan a sleepless night. When he had 5yrs to sell his mandate and manifesto with some enviable achievements. After we voted for him whole heartedly, thinking his the Messiah. My cousin almost lost his life as a coper during the last election, becos he regected N100 k for a bribe given to him to influence the result againt Jonathan in his boot in nassarawa state. You know what it means for a coper to reject N100k. But today. His one of the likes you see on Buhari.
This guy hates Jonathan now more than anything. Like I said, although these are not achieved in a day, but he would have layed the foundation. His 5yr is about a 95% waste.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by blezynetym(f): 6:11am On Mar 15, 2015
GEJ
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by descoay(m): 6:12am On Mar 15, 2015
Jonathan is a failure. Buhari has my vote.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Humblebloke(m): 6:16am On Mar 15, 2015
Its very evident..... Before GEJ empties* the treasury, we ve gotta send him to otuoke

5 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Rexyl(m): 6:16am On Mar 15, 2015
Vote your conscience... Nothing to measure mind of man and declare him as the best. The seemingly best can end up being the worst, and likewise the seemingly worst can end up being the best. Our assessments are often based on the past of man with little or no hope in his ability to shape the future for expected development.

WE NEED TRANSFORMATION FOR GLORIOUS CHANGES. LIKEWISE PEOPLE WITH NEGATIVE THOUGHTS AGAINST GENUINE DEVELOPMENT AND PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE OF PEOPLE SHOULD CHANGE THE MINDS.

Neither Gej nor Gmb has a clean past, but we just have to decide on one for the president. They say Jona supported corruption, while Gmb shielded terrorism
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Sheggy13(m): 6:20am On Mar 15, 2015
knightsTempler:
undecided

GEJ off course!!!
I thank God you admit your GEJ is off course, meaning he has lot the plot init lol.

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Imoy(m): 6:24am On Mar 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros u wicked oh!
*in Buhari's Voice* "Fieces op Pish"

Nmeri17:
Buhari is the type of person to celebrate election victory by going trigger happy

he'll say something like
"we hab wan za election and I want to sank all za fiful of Nigeria zat hab voted por us. shall we bomb to that smiley"

*bombs go off in multiple parts of country embarassed

In vain do i try to imagine him making a toast to his victory by raising a glass

@op Jonathan till GMB can pronounce "pieces of fish" grin
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by danla44(m): 6:24am On Mar 15, 2015
GMB/PYO

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by sydneyobioha(m): 6:27am On Mar 15, 2015
GEJ has my vote..
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by olaolulazio(m): 6:28am On Mar 15, 2015
GMB is the man.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by domino101(m): 6:33am On Mar 15, 2015
buhari all the way

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Rawani: 6:34am On Mar 15, 2015
Nigerians have spoken. Every poll taken since last year has overwhelmingly returned Buhari, this is just a representation of the reality on ground, I wonder what kind of magic the PDP think they have done that can change our minds, Nigerians can see through all the hate campaigns and impromptu performance and cannot be deceived again. The ones still asking for continuity mostly just hate Buhari for being a muslim northerner, or need to keep lining their pockets by having the king of corruption in power. Only a tiny proportion dislike him because they really think he won't deliver.

The voice of the people is the voice of God. As for me and my family, we choose Buhari/Osibanjo for REAL transformation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by blackjack21(m): 6:38am On Mar 15, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Like if you would vote for Jonathan.
(Quote) (Report) 167 Likes (Like) 14 Shares (Share)

bigfrancis21:
Like if you would vote for Buhari.
(Quote) (Report) 647 Likes (Unlike) 82 Shares (Share)

CHAI! GEJ YAF SUFFER. gringringrin

06:41:52
Sun, Mar 15, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by goshen26: 6:41am On Mar 15, 2015
I won't vote, today is not election
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by toprealman: 6:42am On Mar 15, 2015
ALEX OTI...... ABIA STATE
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by malachee: 6:43am On Mar 15, 2015
I don't mind who d next president is. But nt Johnathan pls. I can't forgive him for d death of my brother

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by PassingShot(m): 6:44am On Mar 15, 2015
The People's General is my choice.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by ocelot2006(m): 6:45am On Mar 15, 2015
GEJ till Tinubu cures his bad breath.

#NoVacancyInAsoRock
#GMBwillcryagain
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by tiwiex(m): 6:45am On Mar 15, 2015
Koroaso:
******JONATHAN HAS ALREADY SET UP AN OTUOKE COMMITTEE *******

******THIS COMMITTEE LIKE SO MANY OTHERS HE HAS SET UP IN THE PAST******

*******IS TO WELCOME THEM IN OTUOKE AFTER MARCH 28TH******

******NIGERIANS CANT WAIT TO PARTY AND WASH AWAY THE BADLUCK JONATHAN HAS BROUGHT THIS COUNTRY********

*****NIGERIANS WILL CELEBRATE YOUR EXIT,YOU HAD THE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME,INSTEAD YOU SURROUNDED YOURSELF WITH CLOWNS LIKE FAYOSE,OBANIKORO,FANI KAYODE...MENTALLY DERANGED MEDIA AIDES LIKE ABATI AND OKUPE******

*******YOU TURNED THE WHOLE COUNTRY INTO A CIRCUS ACT,AND FILLED THE WHOLE INTERNET WITH PICTURES OF THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT ACTING LIKE A CLOWN,KNEELING DOWN ALL OVER THE PLACE.....WHILE BOKO HARAM KILLED NIGERIANS******

*******YOU FOUGHT EVERYBODY THAT BROUGHT YOU INTO POWER FORGETTING YOUR HUMBLE BEGINNINGS AS A DEPUTY GOVERNOR*****

********YOU FRATERNIZED OPENLY WITH CONVICTED CRIMINALS,ALLEGED CRIMINALS,ASPIRING CRIMINALS,RETIRED CRIMINALS AND WANNABE CRIMINALS WHILE CLAIMING TO BE "fighting" CORRUPTION********

******YOU SINGLE-HANDEDLY DESTROYED YOUR OWN PARTY ALLOWING DRUG DEALERS TO JOIN AND KICKING OUT HONORABLE MEMBERS******

******WE ARE NOT ONLY GOING TO VOTE YOU OUT!!! WE ARE GOING TO HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR REGIME******

*****WHEN WE VOTE YOU OUT AND YOU BECOME AN ORDINARY CITIZEN YOU WILL BE FORCED TO ACCOUNT FOR ALL THE LIVES LOST WHILE YOU WERE IN POWER AND WHY THE FEDERAL RESERVE FINISHED DURING YOUR WATCH******

*****FIRST OF ALL,MARCH 28TH NIGERIANS ARE GOING TO SACK YOU.....SAME WAY YOU LIKE TO SACK PEOPLE*********

SAI BUHARI/PYO
This is a summary scorecard. I always tell people to look at the issues on ground.we are in bad shape. The light situation is getting worse too.

5 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by blackjack21(m): 6:45am On Mar 15, 2015
Rawani:
Nigerians have spoken. Every poll taken since last year has overwhelmingly returned Buhari, this is just a representation of the reality in ground, I wonder what kind of magic the PDP think they have done that can change our minds, Nigerians can see through all the hate campaigns and impromptu performance and cannot be deceived again. The ones still asking for continuity mostly just hate Buhari for being a muslim northerner, or need to keep lining their pockets by having the king of corruption in power. Only a tiny proportion dislike him because they really think he won't deliver.

The voice of the people is the voice of God. As for me and my family, we choose Buhari/Osibanjo for REAL transformation.

4 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 15, 2015
If you don't have PVC or you are confuse on who to vote for just click like so that we know how many we are...

Meanwhile; Sai Buhari!!! Sai GEJ!!

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Suljosh: 6:50am On Mar 15, 2015
Dumb question
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by profolateju: 6:50am On Mar 15, 2015
I'm an advocate of change...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by adioolayi(m): 6:50am On Mar 15, 2015
The difference is clear
#GeneralMarch4Buhari
#Ihavedecided
#IhavePVC
#IamFromSouthWest

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by RAO1(m): 6:50am On Mar 15, 2015
Oh Lord! let me not go insane oooo.....d answer is simple as APC .
BUHARI !

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by tomiobj(m): 6:51am On Mar 15, 2015
bigfrancis21:
Like if you would vote for Buhari.
simple question who will u vote for ur sayn rubbish
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by marc99(m): 6:53am On Mar 15, 2015
soldierdollar:
Jonathan

I can't waste my vote on a man who's old enough to be my grandfather . A man who cannot remember the name of his running mate , a man who does not know the full meaning of INEC , a man who does not know the name of his party .. A man who brutally killed and jailed innocent people .

I can't vote for a brainless dictator.
I rather kill myself than commit suicide

If he's old enough to be your grandfather at 73, your dad should be 38 I presume, then you should be 16 or 17.

All Jonathan is left with are under-age supporters, and illiterate followers.

How can a sane man re-elect a clueless leader who waits till people lose their lives before offering automatic employment to members of their families, qualified or not. Must applicants lose their lives before such consideration is taken?!

-----------------------------------------------------

@Bold phrases: 1. Late Nelson Mandela was 75 when he was elected to be president in SA.

2. Buhari didn't jail and kill innocent people. The "decree" was responsible for every justice or injustice meted to people then. It was the form of constitution we had then.

Well, from every indication, GMB is ascending to the mantle of leadership.

Word on the marble#... Old wine tastes better!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by shakiru991(m): 6:53am On Mar 15, 2015
SAi Buhari APC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by tomiobj(m): 6:54am On Mar 15, 2015
Nmeri17:
Buhari is the type of person to celebrate election victory by going trigger happy

he'll say something like
"we hab wan za election and I want to sank all za fiful of Nigeria zat hab voted por us. shall we bomb to that smiley"

*bombs go off in multiple parts of country embarassed

In vain do i try to imagine him making a toast to his victory by raising a glass

@op Jonathan till GMB can pronounce "pieces of fish" grin
u r very funny. Tcheew 'enemy of progress
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by dvee2: 6:54am On Mar 15, 2015
Before you vote think, is your life better today than yesterday? Is corruption more today than yesterday? Is Nigeria more united today than yesterday? It is not about building 200 classrooms and calling them universities are the existing ones well funded? Who is available to enrol into the almajiri school, the existing schools does security allows those that want to study attend the schools? In five years that the president was in charge what has he done to redress the injustice done to the niger delta? What has he done to ndigbo apart from few come chop appointments? what happened to the oil subsidy thieves? Does nigerians know what 1.3 trillions over subsidy payment can do if well spent on the nation? At least if they denied the missing 20 billion dollars, they accepted that 1.3 Billion dollars was overpaid as subsidy.
So fellow nigerians, this election is more about you and your future than it is about Buhari. Even the northern cabal you soo much hate do not want Buhari to win. After 15 years of PDP massive corruption and underdevelopment, it's time to try something else. After 4 years we will decide if what we have been getting in the last fifteen years is a better deal and make informed decisions then. That's what sane citizens do all over the world

5 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by smirn(m): 6:57am On Mar 15, 2015
Buhari all the way

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi / Peter Obi: 'Obidient' Rally In Bauchi State (Photos) / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.