Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women (112570 Views)

The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by lolaxavier(m): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Chiam55:

No darling trust me we couldn't hide it if we tried undecided

And trust me, I have been with a couple and I know what I am saying. Some ladies will come like 3 three times and u will still be riding along. They will be the one to tell u that's the third time they're coming.

Don't get me wrong, I know some do show it but you just don't get to know in most cases. That's my point.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Rooneyboy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

After holding it in three times grin grin
Once you see your woman is satisfied, the best is to bring your head to climax.
If you continue for long, she will eventually get dry.

But some of you will continue holding your sperm in till the woman starts getting irritatedd.CUM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NO BE FEDERAL JOB.

Stop all these ur nasty talk sweetie !

I'm getting HARD , and that the least thing I want now.
#still observing the lent.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by lolaxavier(m): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rooneyboy:

Stop all these ur nasty talk sweetie !

I'm getting HARD , and that the least thing I want now.
#still observing the lent.

Hahahhahahaaha...make I borrow u Vaseline ?
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by 1freshdude: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
stan241:
well not always...ever heard of one night stands?..doesn't require one bit of chemistry whatsover just two extremely Hot adults
Yea even for that to happen something must have attracted the duo. I could see a lady for the first time and she starts burning inside. Thats chemistry bro.

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by segefx(m): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
creamylicious:
biting d tips nka? I know of a babe that loves it ooooooo

then it must be You!!

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
adepiero:
That means Nigerian men needs "CHANGE" vote APC and we'll change under and on top the sheet.

CHANGE GO WHERE? SEE THE TWO MEN WEY APC PRESENT.
IS APC OKAY?
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Enegod:
Some of the women I've been with have been the...just lay there, please me, please me type angry

woooaahh..seems u got countless women who falls in ur hands... grin

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by MizMyColi(f): 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
zicoraads:
Wait...is today Mother's Day? MizMyColi embarassed

awwwwmmm
Pele Dearie.

Please tell me that face is not what I'm thinking it is embarassedembarassed

cry
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
stan241:
what about the night crawler chicks whose jobs is to fake it?how do you get them to climax and know when they do

Night crawlers got boyfriends nana.What do dey need orgasm for? They want money and not orgasm.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by lolaxavier(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Yh snd missionary is the most boring one of them all but certain guys only favour dat position .

Mayb the girls are scared to say abeg change am grin

I don tell u people wey dey do missionary. U wan make d guy go report to pastor say him wife dey ask for doggy??
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by stan241(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
1freshdude:

Yea even for that to happen something must have attracted the duo. I could see a lady for the first time and she starts burning inside. Thats chemistry bro.
yea I get u but and as a dude you might see a chick and probably cus of her big bossoms you just want to hit it or she seeing you shirtless and seeing u have a good build she just wants to hit it its lust if u ask me..chemistry to me has to do with a whole lot of emotions put into the sexing but maybe dats just me
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by creamylicious(f): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
segefx:

then it must be You!!
hohohohoho. me didn't say that
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by adepiero: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bwelz:

CHANGE GO WHERE? SEE THE TWO MEN WEY APC PRESENT.
IS APC OKAY?
A dead Buhari is better than a living Jona
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Rooneyboy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
lolaxavier:

Hahahhahahaaha...make I borrow u Vaseline ?

Nah ! Nah !! Nah !!!

Far from that bro , I'm going the whole 40days bro , just a phone call will be ok but I aint doing that until after lent.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by 1freshdude: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Night crawlers got boyfriends nana.What do dey need orgasm for? They want money and not orgasm.

Orgasm weakens them too. Some chicks that i know sleep off after orgasm. Orgasm is counter productive for olosho bizness.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Rooneyboy(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
NemzySeries:

No oooo....naija men are criously trying xcept uve bin meeting electricians,welders,mechanic or any orda ma who's occupation has to do wit metal (i bkos i kw such men no get time 4 pre-intimacy or protocols grin bt d worst of all are fulani men....dey dunt romance,kiss,caress,hug,f!nger or do anytin like 4play,dey jst go straight to d Airport grin

grin grin grin
Not like they are good pilots sef .

Most of them crash before take off grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by 1freshdude: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
stan241:
yea I get u but and as a dude you might see a chick and probably cus of her big bossoms you just want to hit it or she seeing you shirtless and seeing u have a good build she just wants to hit it its lust if u ask me..chemistry to me has to do with a whole lot of emotions put into the sexing but maybe dats just me

All join bro.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Alexk2(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
after a careful study, i've discovered that this type od thread is what nairaland is all about for about a month or more ago till date. some fans of linda's block even claim most of nairaland's frontpage post are merely copied from hers and similar blocks.
If seun and his mods take care to notice, they'll have discovered that nairalanders had since stoped from creating well reserched topics like b4...or should i say that doesnt concern them in any way.

my questns are; what is now the new identity of nairaland?...what does it stand for?..what should be the expectation of the fans.?
i'm asking because i want to know pls.

mind you, i'm nt saying a thread like this shouldnt be created...but what is it looking for on fp.?
cc..seun,
lalastical
all the mods and supermods.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by lolaxavier(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rooneyboy:

Nah ! Nah !! Nah !!!

Far from that bro , I'm going the whole 40days bro , just a phone call will be ok but I aint doing that until after lent.

I just dey try contribute my own quota...good luck 4 ur 40 days lent ooo...if konji neva catch u sha before u finish am...
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
People no dey go church again?
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
lolaxavier:

I don tell u people wey dey do missionary. U wan make d guy go report to pastor say him wife dey ask for doggy??

Forget doggy joor

69 is d new thing now u nah never graduate .. wink
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by stan241(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rooneyboy:

grin grin grin
Not like they are good pilots sef .

Most of them crash before take off grin grin grin
And before them find the plane again e go tey

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Enegod(m): 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
KashyBaby:

woooaahh..seems u got countless women who falls in ur hands... grin
Yes, I love women and they love me too undecided
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by stan241(m): 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
wristwatch:
People no dey go church again?
the crowd fear you self abi

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by EOOJ(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
nortcentrallord:
This should be coming from the ladies except if what am thinking is true.

All I see is what men are doing or not doing undecided. Is it always about the men? Are guys mechanics to fix everything? Haba, we won't die young because we want to please jor.

Don't mind some ladiesss....afta they wud open their big mouths n b telling us dat they are doin us a favor by sleepin wit dem...yeye dey smell grin

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by lolaxavier(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Forget doggy joor

69 is d new thing now u nah never graduate .. wink

Hahahahhahah...doggy can never go into extinction. It is what gives a man that self actualization and self control. It makes a man feel he is in total control.
Well as for 69, it sounds cool too...
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Enegod:
Yes, I love women and they love me too undecided

Really? shocked
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
lolaxavier:

Hahahahhahah...doggy can never go into extinction. It is what gives a man that self actualization and self control. It makes a man feel he is in total control.
Well as for 69, it sounds cool too...

Yh , doggy is like every mans standard position .. They need to invent new ones self ..
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
1freshdude:

Orgasm weakens them too. Some chicks that i know sleep off after orgasm. Orgasm is counter productive for olosho bizness.

Oh.Very correct.
Orgasm weakens, as the process of cuming requires enough energy.Heard some guys snores immediately after eruption. Like immediately grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by drered(m): 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
quivah:
wow true that! all are simply irritating.. but I really hate no2

no 8 is just.... gosh! especially biting the tips hard (like clamping the teeth on the tips damn)

Hmmm
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by lolaxavier(m): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Yh , doggy is like every mans standard position .. They need to invent new ones self ..

Maybe you can help propose a new style then...u fit give us new idea..
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by 1freshdude: 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
EOOJ:

Don't mind some ladiesss....afta they wud open their big mouths n b telling us dat they are doin us a favor by sleepin wit dem...yeye dey smell grin

Thats probably because you are nailing it like a IndecentStar, when you know how to do the thing, your girl friend and all her friends that know about you would want to do you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.