Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women (112566 Views)

The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nicepoker:
Mother's day. Pls guys try and make some girls become mothers.
how many hv u made a mother

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Chiam55:

I meant the swing grin

Oh yh just clocked yanno ..

Gurl dat shhh is expensive .. I'll get it for ur honeymoon wink
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Y do u want the girl to faint ..

Till her legs shakes n turns to jelly u mean wink
til she feint,#out of breath
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
ismailaja:
til she feint,#out of breath

Oh i feel u

Was going to say ... Once she faints .. Wts d point grin
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
darisgod:
Never tell a Nigerian woman her toe is big if you are a stammerer!
chai una don spoil finish

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by yawahappens: 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
almostFamous:
Naija man = all of the above! Sorry to say
Cant believe u've actually dated all! shocked

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Oh yh just clocked yanno ..

Gurl dat shhh is expensive .. I'll get it for ur honeymoon wink
prove am a man
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
ismailaja:
prove am a man

Prove. What
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

After holding it in three times grin grin
Once you see your woman is satisfied, the best is to bring your head to climax.
If you continue for long, she will eventually get dry.

But some of you will continue holding your sperm in till the woman starts getting irritatedd.CUM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NO BE FEDERAL JOB.
How you take know say we de hold am. E easy to hold konji
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
I cannot do any of those to
pay as you go babes.

I am paying to get satisfied.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Prove. What
proved me as a man, once d gal wake up she wil alwayz respect me
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Prove. What
proved me as a man, once d gal wake up she wil alwayz respect me
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by lomaxbien(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
almostFamous:
Naija man = all of the above! Sorry to say
Correct that statement please.
Not "naija man"
It's "your man"
angry

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by guttentag(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
P D P are learners, They get tired after one round, So Buhari Must Take Over Cus He will last Long for SURE
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by tonero230(m): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
marymaria:

only immatured boys think its all about the money

For ladies,it is all about the money
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Yossykit: 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
ismailaja:
av u did dat style b4
ismailaja:
av u did dat style b4
ismailaja:
av u did dat style b4
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
marymaria:

plus its broke cowards that can't gather courage to go after a babe cos they are broke that thinks every girl is abt money
would u go out with a broke guy
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by 1freshdude: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
Oh! Had to re quote Well good for you and herthem grin They got both satisfaction and money. grin
Yeah moneys always involved in one form or the other. Its was formerly only the kingdom of God that runs purely on mercies/grace of God but no more (now a poor man is not even sure of making heaven, for were will he find money to pay his church levies), every other thing runs on oil/money.My point is if you want action, then you gotta part with money. When we paid directly for sex were the training days, training is over baby. Though we still pay for sex o, but the pattern have changed. We pick the bills when we hang out with a chics now.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Babaji111(m): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
lolaxavier:
This list is a summary of the annoying habits and acts most guys display in the sheets.See the list of mistakes that might irritate your woman and turn her off.

1. Insufficient pre-intimacy.

2. Being Silent and Emotionless.

3. Assuming She’s Satisfied.

4. Not Lasting Long Enough.

5. Body odour.

6. Bad breath.

7. Forcing her head with your hand during Bj sessions.

8. Forcefully pulling on her nipples.

9. Cleaning your semen with the sheets.

10. Dropping the condom on the floor.

11. Going straight to her vagina immediately.

Guys, the general rule is simply to be courteous and respectful to your woman
You try,but your post is not explicit. Especially, items 7 & 11. Next time tell us what men hates in women during sex.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
How you take know say we de hold am. E easy to hold konji
konji can b hold, by drug or ur mind
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by lolaxavier(m): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Yh what nigerian home u seen strip pole n sex swing .... It can never happen ... Mayb when they have trains that actually move ... N dats gonna be decades away

Funny you... Yeah you are right. But don't you think you won't get tired of the poles and swings some day. Hence no use installing those in one's house joorrr.. The bed, kitchen, living room, hall way, bathroom , stair ways are enough..
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
1freshdude:
Yeah moneys always involved in one form or the other. Its was formerly only the kingdom of God that runs purely on mercies/grace of God (now a poor man not even sure of making heaven, for were will he find money to pay his church levies), every other thing runs on oil/money.My point is if you want action, then you gotta part with money. When we paid directly for sex were the training days, training is over baby. Though we still pay for sex o, but the pattern have changed. like picking the bills when you hang out with a chic.

Lmao. Truth there.
Although I love a defined relationship. No formings, both knows exactly what they wwant.Both in as much as it may sound morally bad, relationship is actually a game of "let's scratch our backs".

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by listenersky: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
quivah:
wow true that! all are simply irritating.. but I really hate no2

no 8 is just.... gosh! especially biting the tips hard (like clamping the teeth on the tips damn)

so u av started having sex? Since when?
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by iamord(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
cheesy

Guys take NOTE o.
NO SMELLING MOUTH PLEASE ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
pre Intimacy is Lovely!

As for No 7, it's better to just use your teeth and scratch his diickkk sad angry
bad gyal. You want to dent my future grin... BTW. If guys learn from the mojos they watch and not just use it to arose themselves. Things like this won't occur
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by quivah(f): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
listenersky:
so u av started having sex? Since when?
*trembling * sir! how's that your business sir?

I must envy your instincts tho, quite strong for you to able to deduce my se.x life from my post. but you need to work on 'em.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by 1freshdude: 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao. Truth there.
Although I love a defined relationship. No formings, both knows exactly what they wwant.Both in as much as it may sound morally bad, relationship is actually a game of "let's scratch our backs".

I cound not disagree... sounds like you envy the chics av been with cool , on a gud day il give you a chance to show me what you got, but this aint a gud day and, am tired of babes who can only do the stuffs online.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by iamord(m): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
timsbee:
i am not irritated by all dis (though we dont do most of it) cos boo does almost all nd am cool all d way......... Nd by d way,

Whose theory is this?? Women loves all dis but they wont admit it.

#AMAWOMANTOO#
some ladies might like sex extreme. But u cool with the odour?
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Forget doggy joor

69 is d new thing now u nah never graduate .. wink
c chai
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamord:

bad gyal. You want to dent my future grin... BTW. If guys learn from the mojos they watch and not just use it to arose themselves. Things like this won't occur

Hmm.Really what's the idea of pushing a gurl deep into her throat? angry
Does he wants to choke her.I really don't see the enjoyment in that.The best is to use the teeth to finish him off.
"Please take it easy"
"Ok"*continues but intentionally scratches it again*
"Shiite! I said easy!"
"Sorry"*continues, bites a little flesh*
"HolY shiit, that's it!"*withdraws completely*
*in my head*"You for stay na, make I bite the thing comot" grin grin
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
1freshdude:

I cound not disagree... sounds like you envy the chics av been with cool , on a gud day il give you a chance to show me what you got, but this aint a gud day and, am tired of babes who can only do the stuffs online.

Sounds like I misunderstood our convo all along. Lol.I really don't understand all we have been saying.Still trying to get a clear picture.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Lol with her skinny legs grin grin
u get thick legs
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by iamord(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Hmm.Really what's the idea of pushing a gurl deep into her throat? angry
Does he wants to choke her.I really don't see the enjoyment in that.The best is to use the teeth to finish him off.
"Please take it easy"
"Ok"*continues but intentionally scratches it again*
"Shiite! I said easy!"
"Sorry"*continues, bites a little flesh*
"HolY shiit, that's it!"*withdraws completely*
*in my head*"You for stay na, make I bite the thing comot" grin grin
damn shawty! U a killer. I will use my teeth chop of Ur clit and tell u just kidding grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.