Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria (85587 Views)

I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA / 10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Is Better Than Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Kianiabene: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ok oooooo
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by mmsen: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Billyonaire:
Its hard to believe but true. 30KVA inverter/solar turnkey system +60KVA Generator+Public Power supply does it. Its determination my brother. I did not have to wait for government to create a paradise for me.

Thank you for making this point.

Solar panels plus batteries to store the power will save you money, in the long run.

I'm lost as to how this technology has escaped many people - including the so-called 'educated'.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Profitboss(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
experimentist:
No Try Am O
Hahahaha.... U don finish patapata, I cant stop laughing...
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by RotrEmmanuel: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Billyonaire:
What is a lie there, I said I have 24/7 electricity at my home. Why would you consider it a lie ?
shatap your mouth. blatant lie. Even if your father is the highest thief stealing from naija treasury he can't afford 24/7 power in naija.

Stop feeling as if u are special here, after all OP won't even notice u.

Who in Nigerian doesn't know we lack basic immunities

OK let me invite EFCC to your house for using 24/7 light in a day, 30 days in a Month, 365 days in a year and since u were born no blackout in your house. And u think this is not a lie. undecided

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
vokalguy:

Bro! You are combining both public and private electricity supply. I bet you use your inverter/generator more than public electricity anyway. We are talking about electricity provided by the government, electricity that the average Nigerian can afford. Not everybody can afford a generator.
That's just an excuse. Nigeria is gold mine. Do not discourage the woman from coming back to her root. Most people are poor because they are ignorant of the opportunities in this country. Eg, Do you know that the Federal Government has made provision of 5 million naira for every Nigerian under the Federal Housing Programme payable for a 20yrs tenure with 3 yrs moratorium. That all you need is to do is apply for it through any Primary Mortgage Institution ? I bet you did not know, and others are enjoying it. Ignorance kills. Even in US, if you generate Green Energy, government gives you rebates.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by ogbonoeba: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Glamrock:
1. The food - GMO this and that. Unhealthy foods and seasonings giving us cancers and diabetes. Keeping people sick through foods. A science study has shown that African Americans will be extinct in America in 100yrs or less just from the food alone.

2. Weather - 9Months of cold weather and 3months of warm weather. I hate being cold I feel home sick. This is not my natural habitat. I need the sun 24/7. I need all my vitamin D intake smiley

3. Floride - in our drinking water. We can not escape it. keeping our Pineal glands decalcified. Same thing Hitler used on his holocaust victims before he exterminated his whole camp, but that's another story..

4. Language - I want to learn traditional African languages. I want to hear it and learn to speak it. Whether it be Hausa, Yoruba, igbo, basic pidgin etc.

5. Culture - here we are not taught anything prior to slavery. It wasn't until about 4 years ago when I finally learned about the truth. About my cultural history. I knew I was of African decent, I just didn't know anything else. Anything we are shown about Africa is the poverty and wars. They really keep the greatness of the culture hidden. Probably to keep us from wanting to come back because now that I know what I know I'm in love with where I came from and who I truly am. I'm 27 now with an almost 9yr old daughter. She deserves to see, learn and live her true culture. I feel so home sick embarassed

6. Materialism - so much technology so many distractions, It's nothing wrong with having nice things. People just need to realize because you have something someone else doesn't doesn't mean you're superior . ThIs can happen anywhere. I just point it out because a lot of people think because this is the "western world" it's better. We can not become robots lost in technology and materialism we just can't. We are human beings.

7. Roots - I have every right to want to come back it's my home too. I hate hearing people say I wasn't born there. What does that mean? Had my ancestors not been STOLEN I would have been born there. I am of African decent. I take pride in Africa. I'm no invader. Doesn't matter where I was born I am a child of the sun.

8. Spirituality - this is a spiritual move. Peace of mind. When The ancestors speak I listen. I know you have Christianity and Islam but I really would like to see and learn more about African traditional religions.

9. Development - I think it's time for not just me, but majority of African Americans to take our knowledge and skills back to the motherland to contribute to the continents development. Why does the world Rob Africa and then eat without her?. you are a developing country soon You wil. Have all the things you think is so great in the western world. Your resources are RICH! Just be patient

10. I think you knew this was coming. The main reason of all. INEQUALITY / RACISM
I am so sick and tired of being treated different because of the color of my skin. I am sick of watching these white people kill my people and get away with it just because whites are dominant . It's Not right. How. Long do we have to fight for freedom? We are still fight after 400+ yrs Sometimes I can't even sleep in my bed at night because I'm wondering who's next or what's going to happen tomorrow. I'm sick of being seen as less than an animal. And it's so normal here a lot of people just ignores it! I can't its an insult to my soul. I can't take it I am not free.

Now believe it or not I just gave you 10. If I told you every reason I'd be writing all night. I'm use to being discourage about this big decision I've chose in my life. So please don't Comment telling me why I should stay here and shouldn't come there. Especially if you never been here. Its different when you live here. Every body here is not rich and everybody is not living like celebrities. Out of 43million African Americans only about 1% is really living that way. I just want the truth to be told because I read all the time about Africans wanting to come here because they think it's better here, and we have it so great. We are in a constant war here. You are blessed. You are children of the sun.

I have lived in Nigeria and America, and you are going against the current. Nigerians are worse off than they used to be. When I left, the currency exchange rate was

N5 = $1.00

TODAY it is N199= $1.00

1. I highly doubt that African Americans will be extinct in 100 years. What's your source? Will America be extinct in 100 years? White, Blacks, Asians and Latinos all eat the same food.

2. There are warmer climates in America and it does get cold in Africa.

3. You shouldn't drink Nigerian tap water. It doesn't have fluoride, and you can get sick ftom it.

4. Visit Houston, Atlanta and Maryland and make friends with Nigerians. Hell, ask them to teach you what you want to learn. Take a vacation to Nigeria If you haven't done so.

5. Some Nigerians will never accept you, we even have a derogatory word for African Americans. Never heard of it? You don't know enough Nigerians.

6. Materialism....lol, you think Nigerians are not this way? We have people living on less than $5/day and church pastors with private jets and Bentleys living in Nigeria. We have some of the best scams in the world. Have you heard of 419 and yahoo-yahoo?

7. If you move to Nigeria, will you be taking your daughter? If so, are you married? If not, do you plan on marrying a Nigerian? Nigerians don't like women with "baggage."

8. Unfortunately, most Nigerians don't have any desire to move back to the country, because our leaders have no interest in development. Read saharareporters.com

9. You listen to ancestors...interesting. Don't go telling Nigerians that you can do that. Most will tell you that you are a ritualist or possessed by demons. Most Nigerians are extremely religious, but it's mostly an act. We pray so God can bless us with material wealth.

10. I understand how you feel. Racism, police officer shooting of unarmed black men. It's not easy, but the Nigerian police is worse. We have tribalism in Nigeria. The south and the north share a deep hatred that goes back decades. We even fought a civil war.

If after everything I've told you, and you are determined to move to Naija, then please get to know Nigerians in America and travel to

Lagos
Abuja
Port Harcourt
Calabar

8 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
boluyongp:

@OP: it reflects you are still very much American in your mindset, you need to change that first if you are going to cope in Africa. Begin to think like an African, speak like an African and act like an African. Saying "Your resources" for instance instead of "Our" is not a good sign from you at all. Also, Africa is not a country, it is a continent made up of 54 countries. You also did not tell us what country in Africa you have your roots from or want to relocate to. I suspect you are partly Ghanaian sef. Africa isn't all about war and poverty, we are not that backward, go to Cape Town or Abuja and you'll be surprised they are far more developed than Arkansas or Tulsa.
By the way, you are a beautiful lady and I like your face, wanna know you off nairaland.
You want to show her your African banana?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
ogbonoeba:

I have lived in Nigeria and America, and you are going against the current. Nigerians are worse off than they used to be. When I left, the currency exchange rate was

N5 = $1.00

TODAY it is N199= $1.00

1. I highly doubt that African Americans will be extinct in 100 years. What's your source? Will America be extinct in 100 years? White, Blacks, Asians and Latinos all eat the same food.

2. There are warmer climates in America and it does get cold in Africa.

3. You shouldn't drink Nigerian tap water. It doesn't have fluoride, and you can get sick ftom it.

4. Visit Houston, Atlanta and Maryland and make friends with Nigerians. Hell, ask them to teach you what you want to learn. Take a vacation to Nigeria If you haven't done so.

5. Some Nigerians will never accept you, we even have a derogatory word for African Americans. Never heard of it? You don't know enough Nigerians.

6. Materialism....lol, you think Nigerians are not this way? We have people living on less than $5/day and church pastors with private jets and Bentleys living in Nigeria. We have some of the best scams in the world. Have you heard of 419 and yahoo-yahoo?

7. If you move to Nigeria, will you be taking your daughter? If so, are you married? If not, do you plan on marrying a Nigerian? Nigerians don't like women with "baggage."

8. Unfortunately, most Nigerians don't have any desire to move back to the country, because our leaders have no interest in development. Read saharareporters.com

9. You listen to ancestors...interesting. Don't go telling Nigerians that you can do that. Most will tell you that you are a ritualist or possessed by demons. Most Nigerians are extremely religious, but it's mostly an act. We pray so God can bless us with material wealth.

10. I understand how you feel. Racism, police officer shooting of unarmed black men. It's not easy, but the Nigerian police is worse. We have tribalism in Nigeria. The south and the north share a deep hatred that goes back decades. We even fought a civil war.

If after everything I've told you, and you are determined to move to Naija, then please get to know Nigerians in America and travel to

Lagos
Abuja
Port Harcourt
Calabar

Story of a failed traveler. Life is better here than abroad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by traware(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
lestat:

I just don't like bullshitters, imagine me saying g I want to stop earning a salary and start living off gambling winnings?

Who would leave the United States and come back here for these reasons? The OP should either tell us that he/she is wanted for murder or has committed a crime and is on the run
Sir,the USA is no heaven/paradise especially for the 'coloured people'.I'm very sure the OP can't mention all her negative experiences.Even our Nigerian brothers and sisters who live in the West face many challenges but they don't say anything.Don't you know what is happening in Ferguson?When they were giving the verdict on the policeman who shot Michael Brown,the Police preferred to guard white neighbourhoods from looters rather than protect black businesses.Isn't that discrimination?Have you ever experienced racial discrimination in your life?To be viewed as a criminal,drug dealer or intellectually inferior simply for the colour of your skin?Abeg,let me stop here

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
mmsen:

Solar panels plus batteries to store the power will save you money, in the long run.

I'm lost as to how this technology has escaped many people - including the so-called 'educated'.

Thats luxury. My little setup at home of solar, inverter + battery set me back about N2 milllion Naira. How many can afford that in this terrible economy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by musicwriter(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
@Glamrock.

This's exactly what Bro. Marcus Garvey called for centuries ago. And if you do you wouldn't be the first. Many African Americans have already relocated. And as far as I'm concerned, until a blackman/woman fulfill this return the soul of their ancestors will weep forever. But even if you don't want to relocate you can always at least visit. You can always come and go.

This's a spiritual journey and people may not understand just how you feel. You're the only one that understand your pain.

I wrote a song on this topic called Africa is your homeland and would be releasing it later this year or next year. Check it on iTunes then, artiste name: Africason.

AFRICA IS YOUR HOMELAND.

Bro Marcus Garvey told you
All blackman in DIASPORA
All blackman in ARABIA
All blackman in ASIA
All blackman in AMERICA
All blackman in EUROPE
All blackman in CARIBEAN
All blackman living everywhere X2.

Africa is your homeland X6.

Africa the mother of creation.
Let build Africa your motherland.
Come to Africa your motherland.

All blackman should come home X6.

Come to Africa your motherland.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Glamrock:
1. The food - GMO this and that. Unhealthy foods and seasonings giving us cancers and diabetes. Keeping people sick through foods. A science study has shown that African Americans will be extinct in America in 100yrs or less just from the food alone.

2. Weather - 9Months of cold weather and 3months of warm weather. I hate being cold I feel home sick. This is not my natural habitat. I need the sun 24/7. I need all my vitamin D intake smiley

3. Floride - in our drinking water. We can not escape it. keeping our Pineal glands decalcified. Same thing Hitler used on his holocaust victims before he exterminated his whole camp, but that's another story..

4. Language - I want to learn traditional African languages. I want to hear it and learn to speak it. Whether it be Hausa, Yoruba, igbo, basic pidgin etc.

5. Culture - here we are not taught anything prior to slavery. It wasn't until about 4 years ago when I finally learned about the truth. About my cultural history. I knew I was of African decent, I just didn't know anything else. Anything we are shown about Africa is the poverty and wars. They really keep the greatness of the culture hidden. Probably to keep us from wanting to come back because now that I know what I know I'm in love with where I came from and who I truly am. I'm 27 now with an almost 9yr old daughter. She deserves to see, learn and live her true culture. I feel so home sick embarassed

6. Materialism - so much technology so many distractions, It's nothing wrong with having nice things. People just need to realize because you have something someone else doesn't doesn't mean you're superior . ThIs can happen anywhere. I just point it out because a lot of people think because this is the "western world" it's better. We can not become robots lost in technology and materialism we just can't. We are human beings.

7. Roots - I have every right to want to come back it's my home too. I hate hearing people say I wasn't born there. What does that mean? Had my ancestors not been STOLEN I would have been born there. I am of African decent. I take pride in Africa. I'm no invader. Doesn't matter where I was born I am a child of the sun.

8. Spirituality - this is a spiritual move. Peace of mind. When The ancestors speak I listen. I know you have Christianity and Islam but I really would like to see and learn more about African traditional religions.

9. Development - I think it's time for not just me, but majority of African Americans to take our knowledge and skills back to the motherland to contribute to the continents development. Why does the world Rob Africa and then eat without her?. you are a developing country soon You wil. Have all the things you think is so great in the western world. Your resources are RICH! Just be patient

10. I think you knew this was coming. The main reason of all. INEQUALITY / RACISM
I am so sick and tired of being treated different because of the color of my skin. I am sick of watching these white people kill my people and get away with it just because whites are dominant . It's Not right. How. Long do we have to fight for freedom? We are still fight after 400+ yrs Sometimes I can't even sleep in my bed at night because I'm wondering who's next or what's going to happen tomorrow. I'm sick of being seen as less than an animal. And it's so normal here a lot of people just ignores it! I can't its an insult to my soul. I can't take it I am not free.

Now believe it or not I just gave you 10. If I told you every reason I'd be writing all night. I'm use to being discourage about this big decision I've chose in my life. So please don't Comment telling me why I should stay here and shouldn't come there. Especially if you never been here. Its different when you live here. Every body here is not rich and everybody is not living like celebrities. Out of 43million African Americans only about 1% is really living that way. I just want the truth to be told because I read all the time about Africans wanting to come here because they think it's better here, and we have it so great. We are in a constant war here. You are blessed. You are children of the sun.
pls if u r coming,make sure,u hav som1 u cn stay with to learn d ways of Africans,cos in African u have to be very very very very wise and u need to pray for direction,I won't advise u to jst come cos u did nt grow up here,bt I won't advise not to go for d adventure u seek and pls come with plenty money also,don't plan to rent house.cnt say much but I wil come back if possible and say d rest.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
U sound more like someone who is already in Nigeria to me.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
experimentist:
No Try Am O
LOOOL
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Lovexme(m): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
traware:
I mentioned recognisable names because if I had mentioned Rotimi Adebola you and others would have no idea who he is.I've never seen any 'returnee' dying on the streets of Ngr.If you're ready to integrate into the system,you'll encounter no problem.I've met some Black Americans residing in Ngr and until they told me their true identities,I thought they were born and bred in Nigeria

Not all returnees make it. There are equally some you've never heard of.

Exactly why I said having a sustainable plan.

Whether she makes it or not is up to her, but I'd like to think she will. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
mmsen:

Sometimes I wonder why people do not key into it. I grew up with determination that I must produce energy enough to stay off National Grid. At this moment, I am working on how to get rid of the generator. Sometimes I do not turn it on for 2 weeks, because electricity is better within my estate. Apart from that, we have lots of apartments estates now that generate electricity and sell to tenants using their customized meters. If I was not using my solar system, I would have simply connected to these larger estates to supply my electricity needs while I simply put money into the meters. The options are enormous for me. I will never live without electricity for a day. It is my determination and I am succeeding.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by vokalguy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Billyonaire:
That's just an excuse. Nigeria is gold mine. Do not discourage the woman from coming back to her root. Most people are poor because they are ignorant of the opportunities in this country. Eg, Do you know that the Federal Government has made provision of 5 million naira for every Nigerian under the Federal Housing Programme payable for a 20yrs tenure with 3 yrs moratorium. That all you need is to do is apply for it through any Primary Mortgage Institution ? I bet you did not know, and others are enjoying it. Ignorance kills. Even in US, if you generate Green Energy, government gives you rebates.

Honestly I did not know that. That sounds good and all and I hope many Nigerians will take advantage of the program. My problem or should I say my worry is that basic amenities like water, electricity, good roads etc are still lacking. It is 2015, if you want to have a successful business, you need these amenities. I just want to see my country do well but the so called leaders are not doing their job well. That is just my opinion
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by traware(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Billyonaire:
We are a physically and mentally lazy people.
'We are not products of our environments but products of our personal choices'-Gani Fawehinmi

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Billyonaire:
Its hard to believe but true. 30KVA inverter/solar turnkey system +60KVA Generator+Public Power supply does it. Its determination my brother. I did not have to wait for government to create a paradise for me.

our noisemaker storyteller strikes again

even the ceos/ ogas in my company stop at 27kva. do you have any idea how mych you will spend daily on diesel on a 60 kva generator?

then your bizarre lie about a 30kva inverter in a domestic setting. please tell us where you keep the batteries and how you maintain same.

you are pathetic. on other pages you will be celebrating 3000mw, now you are making shameless excuses for a national failure.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by FBS: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
No offence but I do think the OP was just, erm, howdo you say it - joking?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by RotrEmmanuel: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
Billyonaire:
This is what I'm saying, this dude is just a proud idiioot.

The poor can't afford Generating set and u saying its not an excuse for not having light 24/7 here in Nigeria
how people reason and feel big here in naija #SMH

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by traware(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
mmsen:

Solar panels are expensive in developing states but affordable in developed ones

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by experimentist: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
1bkaye:
LOOOL
U beta tell her to stay back!
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by mmsen: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Billyonaire:

Sometimes I wonder why people do not key into it. I grew up with determination that I must produce energy enough to stay off National Grid. At this moment, I am working on how to get rid of the generator. Sometimes I do not turn it on for 2 weeks, because electricity is better within my estate. Apart from that, we have lots of apartments estates now that generate electricity and sell to tenants using their customized meters. If I was not using my solar system, I would have simply connected to these larger estates to supply my electricity needs while I simply put money into the meters. The options are enormous for me. I will never live without electricity for a day. It is my determination and I am succeeding.

From what I've seen they'd rather give their money to the church than use it for something worthwhile.

It's a question of priorities - whenever I hear people claim that there is no money in Nigeria I always shake my head.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by ogbonoeba: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Billyonaire:

Story of a failed traveler. Life is better here than abroad.

Please educate me, on how life is better in naija than yankee.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
vokalguy:

Honestly I did not know that. That sounds good and all and I hope many Nigerians will take advantage of the program. My problem or should I say my worry is that basic amenities like water, electricity, good roads etc are still lacking. It is 2015, if you want to have a successful business, you need these amenities. I just want to see my country do well but the so called leaders are not doing their job well. That is just my opinion
Yes, the Housing Loan has always been there, but lots of people are not aware of it, and the few people that are aware of it are taking advantage of it. Electricity is expensive but believe me any smart person that considers solving his electricity needs will not live a day without electricity for basic needs. Even if you live in a one room apartment, you can afford a little inverter with few panels that generate enough to light your home and electronics. Its just ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Glamrock:

Hmmmm. Tell me, how did you get to know nairaland?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by ogbonoeba: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
traware:
Sir,the USA is no heaven/paradise especially for the 'coloured people'.I'm very sure the OP can't mention all her negative experiences.Even our Nigerian brothers and sisters who live in the West face many challenges but they don't say anything.Don't you know what is happening in Ferguson?When they were giving the verdict on the policeman who shot Michael Brown,the Police preferred to guard white neighbourhoods from looters rather than protect black businesses.Isn't that discrimination?Have you ever experienced racial discrimination in your life?To be viewed as a criminal,drug dealer or intellectually inferior simply for the colour of your skin?Abeg,let me stop here

Speak for yourself, I know of Nigerian lawyers, doctors and entrepreneurs who are making over $500,000 a year living comfortably in mansions in America.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by LastProphet: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
On number 10, u dont know what u are saying. Whites are the best people in the world, u will learn when u get home to nija, that time u will see how much rights u got in ur own country. The problem with us blacks is that we are not responsible simple! Pls dont waste ur time going over Travor Martin, and that other Ferguson black teen that got killed - only deluded blacks will buy that crap about their been 'unarmed', here in igeria u wont even need to wrestle a police officer's gun, just insult him verbally and see if u will live to tell it on Black awareness magazine

7 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by traware(m): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
ogbonoeba:

Speak for yourself, I know of Nigerian lawyers, doctors and entrepreneurs who are making over $500,000 a year living comfortably in mansions Living in America.
Thesame can be said about black americans but they are in the minority.The majority are just taking one day at a time.Don't believe the hype young man.Be smart,work hard and mind your business in Ngr and you'll see what happens

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by experimentist: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Profitboss:
Hahahaha.... U don finish patapata, I cant stop laughing...
Na true o
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by ogbonoeba: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
LastProphet:
On number 10, u dont know what u are saying. Whites are the best people in the world, u will learn when u get home to nija, that time u will see how much rights u got in ur own country. The problem with us blacks is that we are not responsible simple! Pls dont waste ur time going over Travor Martin, and that other Ferguson black teen that got killed - only deluded blacks will buy that crap about their been 'unarmed', here in igeria u wont even need to wrestle a police officer's gun, just insult him verbally and see if u will live to tell it on Black awareness magazine

Speak the truth. I know there is racism in America, but I take steps to avoid encounters with law enforcement.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) /  7 Yoruba Words You’ll Need To Survive In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.