Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria (85566 Views)

I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA / 10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Is Better Than Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Edusouls(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
experimentist:
No Try Am O
sherapp u here have you died,are u not still alive?.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
My dear dnt listen to words of discouragement. U hav taken d best decision in life! Come and dwell amongst ur equals. if u r hard workin n focused, u will live happily here in africa. I only plan to visit the US and other places around the world, not to live there. I love my africa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
ExInferis:
10 reasons to keep your arse permanently in US

1. Insecurity. BH, PDPeegs, robbers, kidnappers

2. Electricity. Dem don sell nepa and the pesin wei buyam swear say na 2 hours of light per day be the ration.

3. No jobs. If you come here na wetin u wan do when ur dollars run out?

4. Corruption. Noting dey work o. You dey enter futuristic subway trains there u wan come here dey enter GEJ coal fired refurbished horrors?

5. Very few churches left. The majority are business centers.

6. Bomb effrywhere

7. As petrol cheap for there him expensive here o

8. Even MBC for satellite don run leave naija o, so remain with ya netflix and hulu.

9. There's neither ham nor burger in our hamburgers, but i swear there are stray dogs in our hotdogs.

10. As soon as you land your relatives will finish your dollars.
hahahahahah very hilarious post. U hav gat a talent bro. You gat what it takes to be a commedian

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Edusouls(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
killerman47:
U no go talk true, mek devil shame..... u don go hustle, hustle hustle, tire, no headway, no money, u come see say life truly hard, say me no easy as u imagine, u want run back to nigeria come continue ur luck , instead u dey give lame reasons.... Madam I beg talk true mek devil shame..
u re just a pure tout, u go school at all? So na dis way all ur brain reach?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Originalsly: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Look before you leap. #10...most important reason.....inequality/racism. Inequality in the US is not as great...not as in-your-face and as unchecked as in Nigeria. (See pastors and their congregations.) Racism. ... that would be replaced by tribalism and religious intolerance.....and the blood do flow much more because of these. Most f the other reasons are lame...e.g ..not enough sunlight and too cold...aren't you free to move to the forever sunny south as in Florida?...or southern California?....aren't you free to grow or buy non GMO foods?...or to get non treated water? If you can't avoid these in the US then you can't avoid these and much more in Nigeria. And when you return....what culture would you be adapting? Nothing wrong in returning to the land of your ancestors....but do pay a visit first ... look around...dip your toes in the water...feel what it is like...then return better informed and equipped to settle instead of plunging in head first and hoping for the best.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Edusouls(m): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
chidekings:
akuko,maybe ur money don finish or maybe ur among the Nigerians to be deported soon.
asi nwokem, u think say america na heaven self? Waiting una think say america be self, poverty dy there,suffering dey there, ok all niger guys wey dey there have they all become rich..

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Ilekeh(f): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
experimentist:
No Try Am O

lmaoooo No mind her. Let her come and suffer.

As for the Nigerians encouraging her, she'll come and take your jobs.....you know how Nigerian employers love foreign degree.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Edusouls(m): 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
bangleslover:
Now believe it or not I just gave you 10. If I told
you every reason I'd be writing all night. I'm use
to being discourage about this big decision I've
chose in my life. So please don't Comment telling
me why I should stay here and shouldn't come
there. Especially if you never been here. Its
different when you live here. Every body here is
not rich and everybody is not living like
celebrities. Out of 43million African Americans
only about 1% is really living that way. I just want
the truth to be told because I read all the time
about Africans wanting to come here because
they think it's better here, and we have it so
great. We are in a constant war here. You are
blessed. You are children of the sun.

really?? you came to give us reasons why you want yo come over here but you don't want us to air our views if you should stay or not?

how pathetic undecided

you talk as if life here in Nigeria or in the various countries in Africa is better than were you are, keep leaving in denial.

we have worse problems here than over there,
sexism, religious hatred, tribalism, corruption, homophobic idoits, educated illiterates etc

if you choose to come here be prepared for the above,
no where is better.

just appreciate where you are and stop complaining!!! angry angry
everywhere get his own demon of problems, but make una no think say america na heaven.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by jjman2322: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hey lady, please read this fully before you make a mistake..

Can you guys please stop advising her to move here.... She needs to visit first for a month and see if she likes it..

I have some time and I can relate so let me explain both to you..

I moved to the USA when I was young (for grade school), and lived there for 16 years before moving back recently.. I know both sides very well..Im still in my late 20's. Note that im a USA citizen so it's not like I cant move back if I want to,

Nigeria is a GREAT country if you have some money to be very comfortable... I have constant electricity (with generators), have drivers, maids, cooks, and security, but even with all these I still miss the States..

PROS OF NIGERIA:

1. Better Food
2. Good Weather
3. Corruption works in your favour (Forget ever getting speeding tickets, getting points on your license, etc, N200 and you're free)
4. Laid Back
5. More business opportunities (if you have a solid PLAN)
6. Easier life (maids, cooks, etc)
7. Minimal racism. In Nigeria you are judged by how rich you are. If you have money nobody will ever discriminate against you.

THIS IS ABOUT IT..

now for the CONS OF NIGERIA

1. Its very hot and humid, but its a little better than the cold.
2. The love for money here is strong, (Most girls I meet just want money, unlike the states where you could be poor and still easily get girls)
3. Lack of constant electricity..
4. You need AC's all year round to be comfortable.
5. Its unsafe.. Everyday someone is getting robbed or kidnapped.
6. It's a little boring, and let me explain:

In the USA, if i got bored I could easily go skiing at a resort for a weekend, or hit up miami beach... I can also go to Vegas or head to Colorado for the nature. Of course you could also do a weekend in NYC or if you feel like being romantic you could hit up hawaii for a week.

Basically the USA has a lot more to do, due to the 50 states and the much better airline travel. In nigeria most people's idea of fun is (movie theater & clubs & malls). People smoke in clubs so I stopped going a lot. Our malls are also nothing to write home about. One of my friends was raving about the mall in Lagos so i did visit it last year. LOL.. I was like dude you need to come and see an actual mall abroad. The things they call malls here are comparable to "STRIP MALLS" in the states. Im sure you understand that.

7. The culture is conservative. If you have tattoos or wear certain stuff you will be judged by others as a "wayward" girl.

8. The poverty level here is insane, and it'll get to you eventually. There are thousands of people on the streets, blind, no legs, etc, just begging for money. It's sad.

9. The healthcare here isn't up to par. I recently had some problems and went to a big/nice hospital and they couldn't figure out what was wrong even after using their machines. I then visited a doctor in the states and in a few minutes they knew what was wrong.. You can't blame them though, how do you expect Nigeria hospitals to afford equipment that costs millions of dollars. There's a reason the rich seek treatment outside Nigeria.

Most Nigerians would not agree with me and would argue that Nigeria has some top hospitals, however ask anyone who has gotten a surgery or delivered a baby in the United States, and they would concur with me that there is no comparison.

10. No 911 to call.. Most people actually survive car accidents initially except in Nigeria there's no way for them to get to the hospital quickly. Besides hospitals here would require a payment before fully treating you and operating on you.

11. Level of dust/dirt, but this doesn't bother me too much.

This is all I can think of that really bothers me for now.. There's a lot more but those are minor issues.

So you may ask why I stay.

Well im here because I make a lot more money here than I could make in the states, plus i have help to do basic things. I can also visit the states whenever I want to. If it weren't for the money, I would not be here...

Thats why you are getting conflicting opinions. Nigeria is OK if you have a lot of money, and your money goes a longer way here. If you don't have good money then don't leave the states and come down here.. You will probably regret it.

My suggestion to you: Move to the west coast. Less racism, perfect weather, and laid back life style... Try that before moving here..

6 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
Glamrock:
1. The food - GMO this and that. Unhealthy foods and seasonings giving us cancers and diabetes. Keeping people sick through foods. A science study has shown that African Americans will be extinct in America in 100yrs or less just from the food alone.

2. Weather - 9Months of cold weather and 3months of warm weather. I hate being cold I feel home sick. This is not my natural habitat. I need the sun 24/7. I need all my vitamin D intake smiley

3. Floride - in our drinking water. We can not escape it. keeping our Pineal glands decalcified. Same thing Hitler used on his holocaust victims before he exterminated his whole camp, but that's another story..

4. Language - I want to learn traditional African languages. I want to hear it and learn to speak it. Whether it be Hausa, Yoruba, igbo, basic pidgin etc.

5. Culture - here we are not taught anything prior to slavery. It wasn't until about 4 years ago when I finally learned about the truth. About my cultural history. I knew I was of African decent, I just didn't know anything else. Anything we are shown about Africa is the poverty and wars. They really keep the greatness of the culture hidden. Probably to keep us from wanting to come back because now that I know what I know I'm in love with where I came from and who I truly am. I'm 27 now with an almost 9yr old daughter. She deserves to see, learn and live her true culture. I feel so home sick embarassed

6. Materialism - so much technology so many distractions, It's nothing wrong with having nice things. People just need to realize because you have something someone else doesn't doesn't mean you're superior . ThIs can happen anywhere. I just point it out because a lot of people think because this is the "western world" it's better. We can not become robots lost in technology and materialism we just can't. We are human beings.

7. Roots - I have every right to want to come back it's my home too. I hate hearing people say I wasn't born there. What does that mean? Had my ancestors not been STOLEN I would have been born there. I am of African decent. I take pride in Africa. I'm no invader. Doesn't matter where I was born I am a child of the sun.

8. Spirituality - this is a spiritual move. Peace of mind. When The ancestors speak I listen. I know you have Christianity and Islam but I really would like to see and learn more about African traditional religions.

9. Development - I think it's time for not just me, but majority of African Americans to take our knowledge and skills back to the motherland to contribute to the continents development. Why does the world Rob Africa and then eat without her?. you are a developing country soon You wil. Have all the things you think is so great in the western world. Your resources are RICH! Just be patient

10. I think you knew this was coming. The main reason of all. INEQUALITY / RACISM
I am so sick and tired of being treated different because of the color of my skin. I am sick of watching these white people kill my people and get away with it just because whites are dominant . It's Not right. How. Long do we have to fight for freedom? We are still fight after 400+ yrs Sometimes I can't even sleep in my bed at night because I'm wondering who's next or what's going to happen tomorrow. I'm sick of being seen as less than an animal. And it's so normal here a lot of people just ignores it! I can't its an insult to my soul. I can't take it I am not free.

Now believe it or not I just gave you 10. If I told you every reason I'd be writing all night. I'm use to being discourage about this big decision I've chose in my life. So please don't Comment telling me why I should stay here and shouldn't come there. Especially if you never been here. Its different when you live here. Every body here is not rich and everybody is not living like celebrities. Out of 43million African Americans only about 1% is really living that way. I just want the truth to be told because I read all the time about Africans wanting to come here because they think it's better here, and we have it so great. We are in a constant war here. You are blessed. You are children of the sun.
Lol. I dare you to do it. It seems to me that all your points are choices you have made for yourself. I will attempt to explain;

1. No one is forcing you to eat burger. There is an over abundance of African stores. I have not been to Nigerian in ages and i eat African food everyday. In fact, i just finished a bowl of eba with stew and okro soup, garnished with goat meat, shaki, and ponmo.
2. No one if forcing you to live in cold cities. Ever heard of Atlanta, Texas, Cali?
3. No one if forcing you to drink from the Taps. Ever heard of bottled water? cheaper than dirt over here.
4. If language is priority then get Rosseta stones cd's. I am leaning spanish right now and it's great. I know for sure they have Nigerian languages.
5. My kids speak perfect yoruba and ishan. And they know a lot about their heritage. Ever heard of ebooks.
6. No one is forcing you to use Technology. In fact please move back to Nigeria and see if you won't miss clear cell signals, constant power supply, high speed internet, calling the police and they'll be at your door in ten minutes etc.
7. Roots. My dear, from what i am detecting you are an akata, (a term we use for black american). Just like a typical black american you are spoilt and have no clue what you are talking about. I say again move back and lets see how long you'll last.
8. I have nothing to say about that. Religion is your choice.
9. Racism. Only black americans scream racism, where in fact they are lazy and self entitled. Sitting at home expecting welfare, having children as young 12 years old so they can collect benefits, wearing pants low to the ankle, acting like gangstas, committing crimes and expecting not to be arrested. I came to the states with nothing, but made a very successful life for myself. All the african immigrants i know have done the same. Only the akata's complain of racism because they are lazy.

You are talking from a place of ignorance. I DARE YOU TO RELOCATE TO NIGERIA.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
/
The OP is very optimistic about Africa. Kudos!

He/she needs to weigh her options well. It is someone that gets three meals a day that can complain of GMO. It is only when your tap water runs all day that you complain about fluoride. Church at every corner in a street is just a sign of increased hustling by religious conmen and has no ties to spirituality.

The grass always looks greener from the other side. 10 reasons? I can give you 50 reasons not to go. There are reasons why people sleep over at embassies. There are more reasons people give thanksgiving in the church when they are granted visa to any other country.

I won't dissuade the OP after all experience is the best teacher. Go for it but do not hesitate to report back to us on the progress you make along the way. I already know how this is going to end.
/

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by experimentist: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Edusouls:
sherapp u here have you died,are u not still alive?.
No vex
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by zeezahbee(f): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bollinger:

9. Racism. Only black americans scream racism, where in fact they are lazy and self entitled. Sitting at home expecting welfare, having children as young 12 years old so they can collect benefits, wearing pants low to the ankle, acting like gangstas, committing crimes and expecting not to be arrested. I came to the states with nothing, but made a very successful life for myself. All the african immigrants i know have done the same. Only the akata's complain of racism because they are lazy.

chaiii bollinger, thumbs up. you really nailed it. This akata's feel inferior , the depend on social security packages, medicaid, tax return and all sort , find it hard to read or pronounce a common sentence. i have few of them in my class, they are not so good academically and it makes me afraid to even allow my unborn kids to have their high school here.if u become their boss at a work place, they start beefing. Obviously the OP just wants to come for adventure or gat a man in Nigeria telling her to move.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by queensmith: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
experimentist:
No Try Am O

lol dont mind this one - she will last a total of 10minutes before she books her return flight!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
zeezahbee:
chaiii bollinger, thumbs up. you really nailed it. This akata's feel inferior , the depend on social security packages, medicaid, tax return and all sort , find it hard to read or pronounce a common sentence. i have few of them in my class, they are not so good academically and if makes me afraid to even allow my unborn kids to have their high school here.if u become their boss at a work place, they start beefing. Obviously the OP just wants to come for adventure or gat a man in Nigeria telling her to move.

The bolded is what amazes me the most. They speak what they call "english". I try to explain to them that it is slang and not english but they think i'm crazy. Very few of them can write a clear comprehensive sentence.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by experimentist: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
queensmith:

lol dont mind this one - she will last a total of 10minutes before she books her return flight!!
grin dem no dey tell pesin.. Pls tell her to wait till aftet Naija has changed.. Nigeria is a good place to live in when there's steady electricity, good roads, good leadership and less violence..
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol. I dare you to do it. It seems to me that all your points are choices you have made for yourself. I will attempt to explain;

1. No one is forcing you to eat burger. There is an over abundance of African stores. I have not been to Nigerian in ages and i eat African food everyday. In fact, i just finished a bowl of eba with stew and okro soup, garnished with goat meat, shaki, and ponmo.
2. No one if forcing you to live in cold cities. Ever heard of Atlanta, Texas, Cali?
3. No one if forcing you to drink from the Taps. Ever heard of bottled water? cheaper than dirt over here.
4. If language is priority then get Rosseta stones cd's. I am leaning spanish right now and it's great. I know for sure they have Nigerian languages.
5. My kids speak perfect yoruba and ishan. And they know a lot about their heritage. Ever heard of ebooks.
6. No one is forcing you to use Technology. In fact please move back to Nigeria and see if you won't miss clear cell signals, constant power supply, high speed internet, calling the police and they'll be at your door in ten minutes etc.
7. Roots. My dear, from what i am detecting you are an akata, (a term we use for black american). Just like a typical black american you are spoilt and have no clue what you are talking about. I say again move back and lets see how long you'll last.
8. I have nothing to say about that. Religion is your choice.

Oh shut up. You sound very ignorant, and you better realise that the "successful" life you have in America was fought for by the same "black Americans" you're stereotyping and insulting, a people who went through centuries of struggle to ensure a black person like you can live a decent life there without being lynched on the streets. And many people are relocating to Nigeria and doing very well so keep your self-hatred and inferiority complex to yourself pls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by 50calibre(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Satan must be exerting some evil influence on this OP. Returning to Nigeria without a well thought out, long-term plan is tantamount to suicide.

Only an irrational person contemplates leaving a functioning & sane society for a dysfunctional one where a clueless retar*d presides as commander in chief... This is akin to jumping from frying pan into the fire.

Nigeria is fraught with every problem imaginable, you have no idea what you're asking for. The earlier you set realistic expectations about Nigeria/Africa, the better.

Of course most Nigerian folks here will encourage you to return so you could join them in hell, some will try to gain access to you so they could defraud you of the dollars you're carrying grin Nigerians are generally not nice people, always remember that.

Except you have access to substantial funds to get you settled in Nigeria, returning is a bad idea. Anyway you could give returning a trial run especially if you have no prior experience of living in Nigeria. Somethings are better experienced!!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by otiigba1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
so now white oyibo people have rejected you, you remember Africa? *just kidding* grin same here i am going to Africa (nigeria) this easter do ya wanna come with me? tongue

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Oh shut up. You sound very ignorant, and you better realise that the "successful" life you have in America was fought for by the same "black Americans" you're stereotyping and insulting, a people who went through centuries of struggle to ensure a black person like you can live a decent life there without being lynched on the streets. And many people are relocating to Nigeria and doing very well so keep your self-hatred and inferiority complex to yourself pls.

I know this game. It's called "say anything, no matter how insane or ridiculous, in order to win an arguement". You don't live in the states but you know enough to quell my points. And for the "struggles" you mentioned, Martin Luther king is rolling around in his grave because black Americans, especially Al sharpton and Jesse jackson have destroyed his good works. Wait, are you not that same angry, frustrated Nairalander who goes about insulting everyone? i knew it was you. How you doing?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
50calibre:
Satan must be exerting some evil influence on this OP. Returning to Nigeria without a well thought out, long-term plan is tantamount to suicide.

Only an irrational person contemplates leaving a functioning & sane society for a dysfunctional one where a clueless retar*d presides as commander in chief... This is akin to jumping from frying pan into the fire.

Nigeria is fraught with every problem imaginable, you have no idea what you're asking for. The earlier you set realistic expectations about Nigeria/Africa, the better.

Of course most Nigerian folks here will encourage you to return so you could join them in hell, some will try to gain access to you so they could defraud you of the dollars you're carrying grin Nigerians are generally not nice people, always remember that.

Anyways you could give it returning a trial run especially if you have no prior experience of living in Nigeria.
The way some of you talk down your country, one almost wishes that some great harm befalls you in that foreign land you call heaven - London in your case. Life has a way of shoving unexpected dung up your presumptious face.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
50calibre:

Except you have access to substantial funds to get you settled in Nigeria, returning is a bad idea. Anyway you could give returning a trial run especially if you have no prior experience of living in Nigeria. Somethings are better experienced!!

Oh no you didn't!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
ROSSIKE:
The way some of you talk down your country, one almost wishes that some great harm befalls you in that foreign land you call heaven - London in your case.

Spoken like a true Psychopath. Your reputation preeceeds you.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Joavid:

Oh no you didn't!!

Oh yes he did. cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Glamrock(f): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
otiigba1:
so now white oyibo people have rejected you, you remember Africa? *just kidding* grin same here i am going to Africa (nigeria) this easter do ya wanna come with me? tongue

I'm coming again in August to visit. Thanks for the invite
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Osayidgreat(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Home is Home.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by olawonder(m): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Why are many ppl here talking like idiots!? You no even give d op good impression as intelligent Africans... I suppose d op shud just choose somewhere else in Africa to go live; like Ghana or Burundi!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Glamrock(f): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Godfullsam:
You are brave. You have taken the right decision but at the wrong time undecided.

Africa and Nigeria in particular is not a place i will advice anybody to visit at this period of election. Every body is living in fear because nobody is sure of what is going to happen in the next hour.

Election is by the corner pls stay where you are... After the election when power must have CHANGED hands, then you can come.

Thanks for the position feedback. I actually don't plan to live for three years I have to save and get my business in order
Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bollinger:

Spoken like a true Psychopath. Your reputation preeceeds you.
If you glibly besmirch and traduce the land of your ancestors, they have a way of biting back. Just a warning...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria by biafranqueen: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
Billyonaire:
I didnt look down on anyone. If I say someone is ignorant, does it mean am looking down on the person ? if someone spends about 1,000 naira daily to buy petrol for a small generator of 15,000 naira and services this generator once in a month with 2,000 naira. Let's do the maths. (365x1,000)+(2,000x12)+15,000 = 404,000 naira, this is without the money spent to transport him/herself to the filling station. And the less than that can buy a 3.5KVA inverter system with required battery bank. And with a little more cash he can put up solar panels that readily frees him from noise, from tfare to filling station. Nnah, the ignorance is just too much, I no want to educate people anymore, am tired.
can you please start a new thread to help educate us on how to create a set up like yours. We need to share that type of info it is important!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom / Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos /  7 Yoruba Words You’ll Need To Survive In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.