Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences (4184 Views)

Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / i will never date a beautiful lady, ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Many guys that are still hustling are usually very afraid of scheduling a date on exotic places because of the unforeseen circumstances that may likely occur. Sometimes, ladies reveal their true nature of gluttons when you invite them on a date. And I trust that some of us might have had awkward experiences when on lady came on a date with gang of friends without prior notification, hence, emptying your pocket and putting you in regrettable debt.

Guys, never hesitate to share your awkward experience if you invited a lady on a date and she voraciously emptied your pocket, or she came with gang of friends without prior notification, hence, putting you into regrettable debt.

*Let me share my own experience*

My friend hyped this babe and introduced her to be responsible. As a very sharp guy, I quickly added her on whatsapp and striked up a chat after which we scheduled a rendezvous at Sweet Sensation, Ikeja, in a bid to know more of each other.

Apart from the fact that I admit to be a very stingy dude that finds it extremely difficult to hand over a N100 note to a lady, I'm also very prudent in spending. I won't call this stinginess because one needs to be careful in spending in this Buhari's administration

#Fast Foward#
I got to the eatery and waited for her after which I spotted her with companion of three friends shocked . At that instance, the first thought that intruded my mind was to run just to avoid perceived embarrassment but another mind told me to chill sha.

As a perfect gentleman, I ushered them in and we started having gist that I wasn't interested in because sadness was registered on my face. (Something I never planned for)

I signalled to one of the waiters and to the glory of God they requested for soft drinks and meat pie and I smiled in my language with a deep breath of relief. But to receive the wages of my sins from God, two of them later ordered for take away fried rice. shocked and I was overwhelmed by sorrow like someone whose original Bsc certificate accidentally immersed into water.

As a very broke dude, while I was wailing inside of me, I excused myself and started calling my friends around for financial help.. One of them volunteered to lend me money and he later came to bail me out of my mess.

Later in the day, I picked my phone, drafted a message, called her all sorts of names and also rained curses on her. That was the last time I spoke to her

Guys, over to you cool

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by wristbangle: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
Last year, I met this beautiful lady in the market (mehn her figure 8 perfect, her yansh and boobi big like titanic tongue). So I approached her, collected her number and from there we started chatting, calling and fixed a day for our official first date.

Honestly, I don't know what's wrong with some ladies. She knows me as a gentleman who cannot think otherwise but maybe she deliberately want to punish me when she brought 5 friends of hers to accompanied her on a date with me.

Anyway I did not play maga like OP who became "fine bara" by begging his colleagues to bail him out. As a sharp man, I told the useless babe and her hungry friends they can order whatever they want as I need to use the toilet. Omo, from toilet, I use the exit door out of the eatery and switched off my phone.

Fast forward......

After 5 hours, I switched on my phone and enable my data. Omo! Come see whatsapp messages from her dropping like heavy rain!!!!! If u see the kind curse whey the babe take swear for me eh! The hilarious part of it was "Wristbangle, U made me and friends washed plates, sales attendant clothes and even the eatery manager's car, God go punish u big time!"

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by ireneony(f): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by henrylowe(m): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
I have experienced such before too

I met this babe during the era of 2go and we dated for three months or so after which we met at Mr Biggs, Isolo. I was so embarrassed when this lady nearly almost tasted everything in the eatery. From popcorn to sausage, from meat pie to ice cream and later requested for take away. A guy seated beside us was just shaking his head

Let guys share their experiences so that other young dudes will learn

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by peeparty(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Well A date is supposed to be one-on-one time to get to know each other, unless otherwise mutually agreed upon.

If am to have a date with you in an open environment, and you come with your friend without telling me, We will all sit like that and discuss after that you go your way,and I go my way no lele.

Honestly I don't do that date shi.... if you know wan come house then na church we go see nau.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by Taeewo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
No
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by SuperSupremo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
Well I remember 6yrs ago I fell in for one fine light skin girl and was visiting her time to time,we admitted we are in love and a holiday presented itself along the way.

We decided to go out and not knowing she is bringing 2 other friends along,one was as big as then Lepacious Bose and as they approach my suburb well dressed all eyes were already on them,
I was like CHINEKE when I sighted her

I was already sitting with friends who are ever ready to mingle so I just agreed with 2 if my friends to handle the other 2 of the girls and they agreed.

We then went 3 in 3 and everybody had a fun without any wahala

It was after a year that I asked that my girl why did she surprised me with 2 of her friends that I did not know about and she said honestly she thought am one of the normal boring guys and wanted to milk me dry

I told her na thunder wey don strike your dirty intention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by Cutehector(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
What stops a guy from rebuking such ladies?

I will not hesitate to tell dem. Hey, na u go pay for am ooooo.. make u just know now..

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by Behira(f): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by okuneddie(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
God bless u tosyne2much......during my service year in Taraba state, there was this gal I met in TSU. We chatted and exchange numbers.....later on we decided to meet somewhere around bakassi and the gal brought two of her friends thinking she don see maga.....I ordered for my legend extra stout with pepper soup and the bar man was like what about the ladies? I said they should order for whatever they want and pay....the gals just open mouth dey look me like mumu.....me wey grow up for ibadan, I sabi Ibadan and layipo join.....they should even thank God say I pity them talk cos wetin dem for see that day no be here

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by dauntless15(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Op i pity you sha, but if its me i will tell you to your face, i only called the girl i didn't invite the rest of them for them to take souvenirs home, this isnt a party, if you like call me stingy after all you don't know how i hustle. I DE MAD? HABA

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by cruzita(f): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
undecided I been think say dem no dey chop u.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by Fernandowski(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
*space booked*

*rolling up another weed joint but still thinking about the last*
here to read comments though
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Make i just siddon dey read comments. Makydebbie come see o
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by MrFlavvor(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
If I start my story, e nor go end
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by Laveda(f): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
grin sorry for your loss oga tosyne2much... You should have gone with your instincts...... Just incase..next time don't hesitate to take off.... No shame in tat....grin

Na so wristbangle go dey book ftc upandan... sad sad grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by favourmic(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
9ja girls I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
juhan:
Amebo... grin you n maky...
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
MRrSly:
Amebo... grin you n maky...
lol you don drop ya own stori?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by peterpaulis(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
grin grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by makydebbie(f): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
juhan:
na fly i take reach here...shift for me i brought popcorn..
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by iykekelvins(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
I still don't get why wristbangle must always be FTC when tosyne creates a thread and vice versa undecided
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
makydebbie:
na fly i take reach here...shift for me i brought popcorn..
plenty space dey. Make we dey watch *collects popcorn*
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by dollyjoy(f): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by makydebbie(f): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
juhan:
plenty space dey. Make we dey watch *collects popcorn*
we go dey watch in 3d
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by Florblu(f): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
When most guys does not even have a pocket. Wetin you wan empty

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
makydebbie:
we go dey watch in 3d
you get am
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by Florblu(f): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
iykekelvins:
I still don't get why wristbangle must always be FTC when tosyne creates a thread and vice versa undecided

Are you insinuating that same person is operating the two monicker?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by makydebbie(f): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
juhan:
you get am
*tiri gbosa for you*
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
grin here to read lies
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
MrFlavvor:
If I start my story, e nor go end
You just gat share am.. Oyah bring it on cool

Oga Peeparty and Cutehector, no one asked both of you to define how a date should go like or form relationship expert... English is not as hard as people think.. The instruction says "share your experience"
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want A Sweet Teen Lesbian Pet / Which Is More Painful, A Or B ? / Is It Normal That A Wife Don't Ask Hubby For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.